Options

Manchester Co-op Live June 25

Comments

• Options
    jonedsjoneds Posts: 5
    pdalowsky said:
    GlowGirl said:
    pdalowsky said:
    In the past we've always got the 10c wristbands with the ticket collection so it could be tricky to administer
    Here they give them out in the GA line. They tell us to line up be a certain time and start passing them out while we are lined up. 
    Just wondering how they would determine who bought via tenc?
    I was wondering exactly the same thing, but didn't enquire further as early entry will be no use to me due to work commitments :angry:

Here's my correspondence with 10c from last Thursday anyway:
    Thanks for emailing the Ten Club! 

The show is still about 2 weeks away, and you will get a 'Know Before You Go' email 24-48 hours before the show. This will have all the information you need to know about early entry, etc. You wont get a GA wristband until you arrive at the venue.

Hope this helps,
     Ten Club
    Then a couple of hours later:
    Hello Jon,

Ticketmaster has gotten back to us and it is just one GA floor. All 10 Club members with GA will get early entry, however.

Hope this helps!
     Ten Club

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,205
    pdalowsky said:
    GlowGirl said:
    pdalowsky said:
    In the past we've always got the 10c wristbands with the ticket collection so it could be tricky to administer
    Here they give them out in the GA line. They tell us to line up be a certain time and start passing them out while we are lined up. 
    10c doesn’t get early entry. It is everyone in GA. GA gets earlier entry than reserved but our pits are only a small section upfront - we don’t have whole floor GAs. 
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,868
    joneds said:
    pdalowsky said:
    GlowGirl said:
    pdalowsky said:
    I was wondering exactly the same thing, but didn't enquire further as early entry will be no use to me due to work commitments :angry:

Here's my correspondence with 10c from last Thursday anyway:
    Thanks for emailing the Ten Club! 

The show is still about 2 weeks away, and you will get a 'Know Before You Go' email 24-48 hours before the show. This will have all the information you need to know about early entry, etc. You wont get a GA wristband until you arrive at the venue.

Hope this helps,
     Ten Club
    Then a couple of hours later:
    Hello Jon,

Ticketmaster has gotten back to us and it is just one GA floor. All 10 Club members with GA will get early entry, however.

Hope this helps!
     Ten Club

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, normally I would say that the inference here is that all tenclub members will get to enter early as part of GA with everyone else.Ie no early entry 

But the backdrop is that on every recent show, tenclub members have had an extra 15 minutes early entry so it could be either. 
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 314
    tino_11 said:
    mine says entrance C too, maybe that’s the only entrance for standing
    Entrance c is for all ga
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,658
    I just had a reply from 10c. Re  early entry.
    They said sorry we don't have this information yet. We will let you know 48hrs before. Doors are at 4pm.
    Not very helpful 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 529
    Doors are at 4pm.  Not very helpful 
    Especially as doors are 6.30pm.
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    LOL
    Exactly they don't know there arse from their elbow this tour. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,671
    Once band security are on scene they dictate terms. If general doors are meant for 6:30pm opening 10C early entry GA doors should be 6:00pm opening.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    Once band security are on scene they dictate terms. If general doors are meant for 6:30pm opening 10C early entry GA doors should be 6:00pm opening.
    Im just not sure how they are going to determine tenclub and non tenclub on the day......I mean the tickets in the TM account make no reference to this 
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 985
    pdalowsky said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Im just not sure how they are going to determine tenclub and non tenclub on the day......I mean the tickets in the TM account make no reference to this 
    Maybe barcodes are different?  Maybe something in the 48hr 'need to know' email?
    Probably grasping at straws now but hoping for early entry
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,671
    pdalowsky said:
    100 Pacer said:
    It could be done by lining people up and advising only 10C early entry GA will be scanned through. Before wristbands are distributed they’ll scan people through and determine whether valid?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    pdalowsky said:
    100 Pacer said:
    It could be done by lining people up and advising only 10C early entry GA will be scanned through. Before wristbands are distributed they’ll scan people through and determine whether valid?
    I dont think on TM system the scan will reveal tenclub bud. I think its just their GA tickets and thats that. We always got the paper writsbands with our tickets in the past - that system worked well. God knows how it would work without that but we will soon see if it happens

• Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 529
    Surely you just bring your membership card, nudge nudge, wink wink.
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 259
    edited June 19

Dont know if we will get early entry but on my ticket receipt for all my shows (this is manchester) that i bought with 10c they all show TTFC (well except Tottenham)- whereas ones for general sale show a different ticket type- presuming then they would have way to recognise 10c tickets? 🤷‍♀️
    Post edited by Micheyb21 on
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    cheesemasoncheesemason Posts: 25
    Tickets at the back now on Ticketmaster for less than £50
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 407
    £44. Unbelievable. 
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 641
    Yep unbelievable! Standing tickets will drop soon I reckon.
  • Options
    Zen23 said:
    £44. Unbelievable. 
    Holy shit - this is just an absolute bargain for an incredible night out
  • Options
    Paul SpencerPaul Spencer Posts: 15
    Zen23 said:
    £44. Unbelievable. 

Absolutely scandalous, when people have been forced to pay nearly four times this price for the same seats.

I see the plumb seats are now down to £126, which TM have held on to, forcing people to pay £159 for ones up in the Gods as the plumb ones appeared to be sold out.

I wonder if the band are actually aware of what's gone on here?
  • Options
    Advice please!!

I’ve just busted my ankle and got back from a&e with a protective boot and crutches for the foreseeable.
    This has seriously fucked me off and affecting my chance of going to the show.
    I have a 10C standing ticket, do they have a wheelchair/disabled section I could somehow swap my ticket for? If so, would this be a 10c or co-op thing I need to talk to.
     Won’t be able to stand in GA for this.

same goes for London.
  • Options
    @pdalowsky has the same problem and got zero help
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    WreckageWreckage England Posts: 55
    edited June 20
    I’ve worked in a football stadium (London stadium, West Ham’s current home), so have a bit of experience here.  Basically, they will try and accommodate you on the day if they can and there is space, as these sort of issues (recent injury, etc) happen all the time and people’s circumstances change.  But they won’t guarantee it, as disabled seating can get full on occasion.  But they try and keep a few spots over for this reason, so I would show up as early as you can and generally people will want to accommodate you if they possibly can.
    Post edited by Wreckage on
  • Options
    @pdalowsky has the same problem and got zero help
    @pdalowsky are you in the same situation? What are you doing for the shows?
  • Options
    His brother. Has to now buy a seat it's all been a nightmare for them
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Advice please!!

I’ve just busted my ankle and got back from a&e with a protective boot and crutches for the foreseeable.
    This has seriously fucked me off and affecting my chance of going to the show.
    I have a 10C standing ticket, do they have a wheelchair/disabled section I could somehow swap my ticket for? If so, would this be a 10c or co-op thing I need to talk to.
     Won’t be able to stand in GA for this.

same goes for London.
    The disabled/wheelchair access area is full unfortunately

However ticketmaster were very helpful in offering to swap the GA for seats but only on the basis that we bought TWO seats first and then they would refund the TWO GA tickets. I explained we only wanted to swap one as I still wanted to go on the floor but it wasnt possible, It was all or nothing. 

The venue have reached out to my brother to suggest he can go to the fan services desk on the evening of the show located inside the velue and opposite Block 111 - and once the situation is explained they would relocate the ticket to a seat for him. They recommend using Entry B for this. There is however no phone number to call to ask where this seat would be or if it can be absolutely guaranteed, and it took a number of days to get that answer. 

Its not an easy one. I think the best option is to sell the ticket, take a hit on the price, and buy a seat close to the stage to guarantee yourself a good spot. 
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 407
    edited June 21
    The event time listed on Ticketmaster Germany for the concert in Berlin is 6.15 pm. According to the schedule, the support act will start at this time. Admission is two hours earlier.

On the Ticketmaster UK site it says 6.30 pm for the concert in Manchester. So far I have assumed that the support act will also start at this time. On the website of the Co-op Live Arena, however, I now read:

DOORS OPEN 6.30 pm
    START 8 pm

Can anyone clarify what's going on?

I can't imagine that the opening act starts at 8 pm. After all, the curfew is at 11 pm.
    Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:

Dont know if we will get early entry but on my ticket receipt for all my shows (this is manchester) that i bought with 10c they all show TTFC (well except Tottenham)- whereas ones for general sale show a different ticket type- presuming then they would have way to recognise 10c tickets? 🤷‍♀️
    Just wondering, was this on your email receipt or is it in the app? I cant seem to see this anywhere on mine
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,755
    pdalowsky said:
    Micheyb21 said:

Just wondering, was this on your email receipt or is it in the app? I cant seem to see this anywhere on mine
    Think its under the order summary link below the barcodes
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Micheyb21 said:

Think its under the order summary link below the barcodes
    cheers, oddly I do not have that at all in the app