Manchester Co-op Live June 25

Comments

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,758
    pdalowsky said:
    Kearn5y said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Micheyb21 said:

Dont know if we will get early entry but on my ticket receipt for all my shows (this is manchester) that i bought with 10c they all show TTFC (well except Tottenham)- whereas ones for general sale show a different ticket type- presuming then they would have way to recognise 10c tickets? 🤷‍♀️
    Just wondering, was this on your email receipt or is it in the app? I cant seem to see this anywhere on mine
    Think its under the order summary link below the barcodes
    cheers, oddly I do not have that at all in the app
    Sorry, its under 'View Order Receipt'. Appears on both the app and the website.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,032
    pdalowsky said:
    Kearn5y said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Micheyb21 said:

Dont know if we will get early entry but on my ticket receipt for all my shows (this is manchester) that i bought with 10c they all show TTFC (well except Tottenham)- whereas ones for general sale show a different ticket type- presuming then they would have way to recognise 10c tickets? 🤷‍♀️
    Just wondering, was this on your email receipt or is it in the app? I cant seem to see this anywhere on mine
    You have to go through the website, under your ticket there’s a link for ‘view order receipt’. Mine has the same ticket type.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,694
    I think bits pathetic 10c can't tell us by now. It's days away and no communication. Especially for people transferring tickets. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,907
    Thanks guys, thats done the trick 
  • Options
    What does TTFC stand for
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,676
    What does TTFC stand for
    The Ten Fan Club
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Ok cool
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 259
    pdalowsky said:
    Kearn5y said:
    pdalowsky said:
    Micheyb21 said:

For some reason it doesnt show on the app- i only found it because i have auckland tickets so had to go through website and wondered if same applied for uk shows which it does 🤦‍♀️
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    I think bits pathetic 10c can't tell us by now. It's days away and no communication. Especially for people transferring tickets. 
    10C, other than telling TM who to send codes to for presale, seem to have little/no input in anything any more. 
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Well they do organise early entry. And do know if it's happening. Just don't tell anyone until 2 days before 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 409
    Zen23 said:
    The event time listed on Ticketmaster Germany for the concert in Berlin is 6.15 pm. According to the schedule, the support act will start at this time. Admission is two hours earlier.

On the Ticketmaster UK site it says 6.30 pm for the concert in Manchester. So far I have assumed that the support act will also start at this time. On the website of the Co-op Live Arena, however, I now read:

DOORS OPEN 6.30 pm
    START 8 pm

Can anyone clarify what's going on?

I can't imagine that the opening act starts at 8 pm. After all, the curfew is at 11 pm.
    Sorry, for quoting myself. But does anyone have any idea?
  • Options
    Might have to sell my ticket is anyone needs one
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 542
    Next show!  Exciting times.
  • Options
    rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 152
    Really looking forward to this now!,a wee bit gutted they played release in Dublin last night as this will be my 14th show and ive not heard it(hopefully they will play it in London).
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 542
    Also hope the band got/get in ok!
  • Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    Taking the train today from Glasgow to Manchester so got lucky by avoiding the airport. Let’s get ready to rock! 1 day! 
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 1,010
    Advice please!!

I’ve just busted my ankle and got back from a&e with a protective boot and crutches for the foreseeable.
    This has seriously fucked me off and affecting my chance of going to the show.
    I have a 10C standing ticket, do they have a wheelchair/disabled section I could somehow swap my ticket for? If so, would this be a 10c or co-op thing I need to talk to.
     Won’t be able to stand in GA for this.

same goes for London.
    So after this it looks like I won’t make Manchester 😭. Still hoping to somehow figure out London and then treat myself to Barcelona.

But that means I have 1 x 10c standing ticket for Manchester if anyone needs it. 
    PM me
  • Options
    Advice please!!

I’ve just busted my ankle and got back from a&e with a protective boot and crutches for the foreseeable.
    I have a 10C standing ticket, do they have a wheelchair/disabled section I could somehow swap my ticket for? If so, would this be a 10c or co-op thing I need to talk to.

same goes for London.
    So after this it looks like I won’t make Manchester 😭. Still hoping to somehow figure out London and then treat myself to Barcelona.

But that means I have 1 x 10c standing ticket for Manchester if anyone needs it. 
    PM me
    no chance you can go to fan services and swap the ticket on the night?
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 1,010
    edited June 24
    pdalowsky said:
    Advice please!!

same goes for London.

PM me
    no chance you can go to fan services and swap the ticket on the night?
    I never thought I’d say this about a pearl jam show but, it’s just not worth it.

I’d be going on my own, I’m still in so much pain and transport and moving around would just be soo slow, tiring and difficult.
    still holding out hope I can go London and convince someone to come with me
  • Options
    1 day away, are we right to presume no early entry?
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 429
    wasn't 10c supposed to send out e-mails to 10c-ticketholders before the event? 
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    I think so mate, its very unlikely at this point. Whats your plans Marek? Think we can meet up for ten?
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,432
    axeljohan said:
    wasn't 10c supposed to send out e-mails to 10c-ticketholders before the event? 
    I was just about to ask the same question. Shoddy communication from 10c.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    edited June 24
    They said 48hrs before. Poor form 10c
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    MRMACPHISTO75MRMACPHISTO75 Posts: 401
    Just received an email stating doors at 6.30 and show starts at 7.30. So that would put PJ on about 8.45?
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    tino_11 said:
    I think so mate, its very unlikely at this point. Whats your plans Marek? Think we can meet up for ten?
    I've got to do the school run to do but I'll head straight down from there. Should arrive around 11.30-12ish depending on traffic.
  • Options
    Daan.PearljamDaan.Pearljam Amsterdam Posts: 14
    Is there a full timetable? 
    And how is the curfew? 
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 259
    11pm curfew
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    PipBeepPipBeep Posts: 3
    Just received an email stating doors at 6.30 and show starts at 7.30. So that would put PJ on about 8.45?
    The set has been pretty consistently 2.5 hours on the tour so far, so I'd assume that the latest they will start will be 20.30, given the strict 23.00 curfew at the venue.

That doesn't leave a lot of time for the support act and set up between acts, and this new venue has been notorious for poor organisation so far... 😬