Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,258
    PJNB said:
    I think sometimes people buy in sections their friends and family are already in too.

i have not seen in the last 4 years one pair that was 10C price turn into a premium. I do wonder though what happened to all those returns for Indy though.
    Originally, that was the only show I was planning on going to. So I've been watching it like a hawk from the get-go. While I did see some standard lawn, I only saw a total of 3 standard reserved. One of which, I got. And I'm pretty sure that one was a holdback as opposed to a refund.

Either they released the rest of the returns as Premium, or they're holding onto them until a later date.
  • Options
    east_ia_pj_faneast_ia_pj_fan Posts: 137
    JojoRice said:
    There's a pair of floor seats for Missoula posted in section 3. 
    I've noticed those tickets have been available for a few days now.  I'm kind of surprised they are still available
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    Damn some nice first couple of rows available for SAC side stage. 

Also GA going up any second now for SAC. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,476
    PJNB said:

Hopefully the people trying to sell $920 seats near the stage can make the show 
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,323
    SHZA said:
    RH1500 said:
    Anyone get those Vegas N2 GAs?  I was super quick, but U504 at Place Order.

Edit:  Looks like Bots still working Vegas N2. 9 GA tix listed on TickPick prior to drop and now 11 GA tix listed 10 minutes after drop.  
    I got U504'd yesterday on a LV2 timed GA single drop. Crazy 
    That’s insane! Hopefully the bots stop picking up Vegas tickets in another day or two. 
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    Looks like a pretty good face value pair for Seattle 2 in section 114, row D right now.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    RH1500 said:

Edit:  Looks like Bots still working Vegas N2. 9 GA tix listed on TickPick prior to drop and now 11 GA tix listed 10 minutes after drop.  
    That’s insane! Hopefully the bots stop picking up Vegas tickets in another day or two. 
    It's wild. I've been able to hit on show day or the day before for every show so far, but not earlier. I'm detecting a pattern. 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    RH1500 said:

It's wild. I've been able to hit on show day or the day before for every show so far, but not earlier. I'm detecting a pattern. 
    Waiting until show day might have to be the new strategy here. In retrospect, I’m actually really surprised I was able to get those GA singles for Vancouver about a week before the show. But I suspect the bots laid off Vancouver earlier than the other shows. I was then able to get another N1 GA single for someone else on the GA line on the day of the show. In light of what’s been going on with the scalpers/bots, spending weeks and weeks (or months and months) on F2F might be completely pointless. Think I’m gonna wait until a week or two before the show to try my luck at Baltimore GAs. 
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    RH1500 said:

Waiting until show day might have to be the new strategy here. In retrospect, I’m actually really surprised I was able to get those GA singles for Vancouver about a week before the show. But I suspect the bots laid off Vancouver earlier than the other shows. I was then able to get another N1 GA single for someone else on the GA line on the day of the show. In light of what’s been going on with the scalpers/bots, spending weeks and weeks (or months and months) on F2F might be completely pointless. Think I’m gonna wait until a week or two before the show to try my luck at Baltimore GAs. 
    That's crunch time baby! Unknown cell/wifi conditions when traveling are an added challenge. Should be interesting! 
  • Options
    Robdog983Robdog983 Visalia, CA Posts: 141
    PJNB said:

Did that GA sell yet?
  • Options
    poto101poto101 Posts: 398
    TA243471 said:
    Looks like a pretty good face value pair for Seattle 2 in section 114, row D right now.
    Did you catch the seat number? I sold Seats 17 & 18 separately last week, I wonder if the buyer(s) upgraded :-)
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    poto101 said:
    TA243471 said:
    Did you catch the seat number? I sold Seats 17 & 18 separately last week, I wonder if the buyer(s) upgraded :-)

I don't remember exactly, but I just looked at the chart, and guessed the area, and picked 19, so that was probably them.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 194
    Driving to Sac now if any GA's are avail? :)
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 622
    So it seems like all the premiums in Sac have been converted to standard tix now?
  • Options
    Robdog983Robdog983 Visalia, CA Posts: 141
    bootleg said:
    So it seems like all the premiums in Sac have been converted to standard tix now?
    Yup!
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 670
    Nobody else here is waiting for 10pm eastern, right?
  • Options
    Say what? 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,444
    Amazing.  So all you have to do is not buy a ticket until 4 hours before a show. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,229
    Amazing.  So all you have to do is not buy a ticket until 4 hours before a show. 
    That would give me mass anxiety 
  • Options
    Well, you can avoid that by paying a premium 
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
    edited May 14
    Only floor seats on TM are premium turned F2F seats and GA are non-existent. Due to the inability to sell F2F below face value, you can find floor and GA for a fraction of the price of these Premium turned F2F seats on 3rd party sites. Yet another reminder to never buy Premium!
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
    FLR1 Row B pair for tonight just landed. Go!
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,532
    Am not the only one who can't get on TM?
  • Options
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Nobody else here is waiting for 10pm eastern, right?

Now I see what you were talking about. U521 for me 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 309
    U504 for me. So close. 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway night 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2
  • Options
    Same for me dammit!
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,218
    Club U504 
  • Options
    CFO93CFO93 Posts: 158
    U504 for N2
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    RH1500 said:

That's crunch time baby! Unknown cell/wifi conditions when traveling are an added challenge. Should be interesting! 
    Yeah that’s exactly why I don’t love waiting until the day of. My LTE in Vancouver wasn’t great. When I saw the GA pop up, the checkout page took like 10 seconds to load. Was surprised I was able to get the ticket. Oh well, yet another added challenge I guess!
  • Options
    I was right there when they first popped.  Fuckin' bots.  I really hope somebody here got those, but damn that was fast.