Comments

• Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 623
    Lifted said:
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:
    SHZA said:

Bots must be slippin. BOOM 
    I think the bots just aren't all that interested. The demand for these shows is not that high. I'll be impressed if and when someone scores a ga pair for msg, Philadelphia or Baltimore.
    Challenge accepted! 
    I asked a question pages ago that never got answered...if anyone has an answer, it's probably you...

If you're on a show page, let's say Philadelphia night 1, and there are no pairs available. If you toggle between the map and list looking for 2 pairs, will they pop up on the map if and when they are released, or do you have to toggle, for example, between 1 and 2 tickets?  
    I leave mine set at 2 tickets, and I have seen singles pop up on the map.  They will usually be a lighter shade to indicate they don’t meet the criteria in your filter but I have seen them pop up on the map.

Now having said that I have noticed that sometimes tickets will show up on the map first and other times they will show up in the list first.  Not sure what causes that just appears to be random.
  • Options
    Kaycee72Kaycee72 Posts: 5
    I have two seats for LV2 from Ten Club. Sec 208 Row G Seats 5, 6.  Listed on F2F. Enjoy!! 
    I'm at peace, I'm the man
    buying stocks on the day of the crash
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 111
    Quick question, help please:

I need to sell a couple of tix in Vegas but I am a Canadian without the requisite USD functionality set up in my bank account. 

I leave tomorrow and don't have time to set up what I need to sell F2F but can I list the tickets, sell them, and get my USD situation set up later when I return and get the funds released to me then?

Cheers
    You should be able to set up an account with Wise. I (American) did it for Vancouver tickets and I have gotten paid out. It works.
    Thank you. I will try that as a Canadian for USD. 

How much info did TM need for you to input? Is it simple to find it all on Wise? You you still need to provide a social security number and all that?

Cheers
  • Options
    BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 194
    Anyone know if GA has been packed or alot of space in the back this tour?
    In Sac, Stones side was very open
  • Options
    slyhiggsslyhiggs Posts: 113
    Ticket Master for the win!
    Looks like alot of us are going to eat LV1 tickets costs.  Lots available.  TM sure knows what they are doing to eliminate F2F selling for us whom had plans change.  Lesson learned i guess, not really necessary to buy 10C tickets anymore unless its for MSG or Wrigley.  Far better tickets than i got from 10C are available for every show with the ones TM has held back.   When in Rome.
    Alpine 9-03-11
    Alpine 9-04-11
    Wrigley 7-19-13
    Moline 10-17-14
    St. Paul 10-19-14
    Wrigley 8-20-16
    Wrigley 8-22-16
    Wrigley 8-18-18
    Wrigley 8-20-18
    Vegas 05-20-22
    St. Paul 08-31-23
    St. Paul 09-02-23
    Vegas 05-16-24
    Vegas 05-18-24
    "Live in the Present Tense"
  • Options
    lkn72lkn72 Posts: 33
    If you list tickets on F2F and your tickets don’t sell, can you remove the tickets from TM before the show?
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,511
    lkn72 said:
    If you list tickets on F2F and your tickets don’t sell, can you remove the tickets from TM before the show?
    Yes 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    lkn72 said:
    Yes 
    Awesome, thanks! 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,462
    slyhiggs said:
    Looks like alot of us are going to eat LV1 tickets costs.  Lots available.  TM sure knows what they are doing to eliminate F2F selling for us whom had plans change.  Lesson learned i guess, not really necessary to buy 10C tickets anymore unless its for MSG or Wrigley.  Far better tickets than i got from 10C are available for every show with the ones TM has held back.   When in Rome.
    This has been increasingly a problem with each successive tour.  Many of us think sellers should have the right to reduce the price.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    I will post a solid pair for LV1 in a few hours, 10C#: 105###: Section 7, Row P Seats 9 & 10. Will message prior to posting. 
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,451
    lkn72 said:
    I will post a solid pair for LV1 in a few hours, 10C#: 105###: Section 7, Row P Seats 9 & 10. Will message prior to posting. 
    Great seats!   I was lucky enough to get section 7 row Q when they released more 10C tickets a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 623
    slyhiggs said:
    This has been increasingly a problem with each successive tour.  Many of us think sellers should have the right to reduce the price.  
    I have a feeling this is going to get TM into a lawsuit at some point.  If they want to offer tickets at market pricing then they need to let people lower tickets to market pricing as well.
  • Options
    bootleg said:
    slyhiggs said:
    I have a feeling this is going to get TM into a lawsuit at some point.  If they want to offer tickets at market pricing then they need to let people lower tickets to market pricing as well.
    Possibly although the buyer agrees to these restrictions when purchasing the ticket and also agrees that any dispute must go to arbitration instead of court 
  • Options
    lkn72 said:
    Going to post this pair in 15 minutes, 4:30 PST. Hail, Hail to the lucky ones!
  • Options
    lkn72 said:
    lkn72 said:
    Guess they don’t show up on the TM Map🤷‍♂️ They’re posted when looking thru the list @ $199
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 686
    wtf is this? Just noticed my fomo ticket that I paid $369.80 for and resold, TM sold for $440.99. How is this possible?
  • Options
    lkn72 said:
    lkn72 said:
    lkn72 said:
    Guess they don’t show up on the TM Map🤷‍♂️ They’re posted when looking thru the list @ $199
    Sold. Hope they went to good fans 💪
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,480
    YAKIMATSU said:
    wtf is this? Just noticed my fomo ticket that I paid $369.80 for and resold, TM sold for $440.99. How is this possible?
    Ticketmaster owes you a dinner!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    poto101poto101 Posts: 398
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Called it!
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
  • Options
    Jim TresselJim Tressel Posts: 132
    slyhiggs said:
    Why Wrigley? Something with the way they resell for them? 
  • Options
    slyhiggs said:
    NY and IL have laws that allow resellers to charge any price, so getting premium seats at face value is nice for 10c members.

In other states nearly all tickets on F2F are face value (PJ premium F2F is technically face value in this scenario) because the band and TM agree to those terms, but legally TM/PJ cannot restrict ticket holders from reselling above face value in IL or NY.

For 10c tix, there is the threat of losing membership if your 10c tix are listed for more than face value, but legally ticket holders can resell for a higher price.

It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,462
    poto101 said:
    slyhiggs said:
    NY and IL have laws that allow resellers to charge any price, so getting premium seats at face value is nice for 10c members.

In other states nearly all tickets on F2F are face value (PJ premium F2F is technically face value in this scenario) because the band and TM agree to those terms, but legally TM/PJ cannot restrict ticket holders from reselling above face value in IL or NY.

For 10c tix, there is the threat of losing membership if your 10c tix are listed for more than face value, but legally ticket holders can resell for a higher price.

There is also the risk of 10c tix being invalidated as reselling over face is a violation of the terms and conditions of purchasing from 10c.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    poto101 said:
    slyhiggs said:

There is also the risk of 10c tix being invalidated as reselling over face is a violation of the terms and conditions of purchasing from 10c.  
     I do not believe that TM can invalidate a ticket in state where it is law protected to sell/transfer tickets .. However the persons 10c membership and status of 10c number could be invalidated. 
  • Options
    poto101 said:
    slyhiggs said:

I do not believe that TM can invalidate a ticket in state where it is law protected to sell/transfer tickets .. However the persons 10c membership and status of 10c number could be invalidated. 
    Yep, membership can be revoked but I don't think they can invalidate the tickets.
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

• Options
    Anyone get those N1 LV GAs? 
  • Options
    Just now? Or about 16 minutes ago? 😉
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    edited May 15
    YAKIMATSU said:
    TM marks them up. Its their standard practice. Usually they take a cut from the seller too. 

This is why they love resale. They get fees from the original sale. Then they get a fee from the reseller and the new buyer. They can't lose. 3x the fees. 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    16 min .. 7:25 PM 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    16 min .. 7:25 PM