Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,367
    Not sure about pacer’s question but have posted an LV1 27V.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,419
    edited May 11
    100 Pacer said:
    Haven’t slept and my eyes can’t focus going through the thread so if someone could advise what happened with barcodes in the app as opposed to the wallet in Portland?
    In a nutshell, there were barcodes in the app as opposed to the "add to wallet to gain entry" message. What I'm not clear on is when exactly the barcodes appeared, whether the wallet message was there initially (it's currently on my tickets for Vegas and later, don't know about Sac), and if this means the same will happen for upcoming shows. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 302
    my Vegas tickets still don't have the option to add to my wallet 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway night 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 407
    SHAZA for Portland had the save to wallet message until the morning before at which point the bar codes became available. I didn’t go to the show but assume the barcode method worked for entry. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,615
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Haven’t slept and my eyes can’t focus going through the thread so if someone could advise what happened with barcodes in the app as opposed to the wallet in Portland?
    In a nutshell, there were barcodes in the app as opposed to the "add to wallet to gain entry" message. What I'm not clear on is when exactly the barcodes appeared, whether the wallet message was there initially (it's currently on my tickets for Vegas and later, don't know about Sac), and if this means the same will happen for upcoming shows. 
    Understood. My Sacramento GA pair stats they must be added to the wallet.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,058
    100 Pacer said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Based on what happened in Portland, the barcode should show up today or tomorrow. Keep us posted.

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,299
    Vegas 1 looks like lot of bail outs, I figured as we go closer peoples schedules would change… Saturday n2 obvious priority

think there should be good opportunities as we get closer 
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,301
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    I spoke to several people in Portland and the barcodes appeared somewhere between 24-48 hours before the show. Apparently they initially said they were only going to scan tickets from phone wallets, but then a lot of people had problems adding the tickets to their wallets, so they abandoned that plan and allowed people to scan the ticket barcodes directly from the TM app (which is the same thing that happened  in Vancouver). Hopefully after seeing the issues that people have experiences with the wallets during the first few shows, they now understand that the wallets are finicky and just let people scan the ticket barcodes from the TM app going forward. Fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    danlee1095danlee1095 Posts: 1,043
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    I spoke to several people in Portland and the barcodes appeared somewhere between 24-48 hours before the show. Apparently they initially said they were only going to scan tickets from phone wallets, but then a lot of people had problems adding the tickets to their wallets, so they abandoned that plan and allowed people to scan the ticket barcodes directly from the TM app (which is the same thing that happened  in Vancouver). Hopefully after seeing the issues that people have experiences with the wallets during the first few shows, they now understand that the wallets are finicky and just let people scan the ticket barcodes from the TM app going forward. Fingers crossed. 
    Glorious news!
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL), 5/16/24 (NV)
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,243
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    My Ticket wallet does not work, My account , my phone, My iCloud, 10c tickets... But, my email for TM is not the same as the Apple ID, that might be the mismatch. But all my shows before worked.. Thing is, there is NOTHING in the TM terms of service that states that tickets have to be in the wallet. All its ever said /" Is for ease of entry we recommend you use the your digital wallet to enter the venue." Never seen anything in the information pop up or any other requirements that says you could be denied entry. And if they added that requirement it would have to be before tickets for the show went on sale and would probably need the wallet account linked to the TM account prior to purchase. 
  • Options
    wcstrikerwcstriker Posts: 24
    Was checking here for anyone that might have solved the issue of TM not being able to load to the Apple Wallet.   Last year, I bought tickets to Neil Young for my aunt on my account.  She’s a technophobe so I set her up by logging into my account on her phone, added to the Apple wallet and she was set.  But since then I can’t add any ticket to my Apple wallet.  Someone here said there is a way to unlink the wallet from the TM account, but didn’t say how.   TM also said there’s a way, but the instructions they gave me didn’t exist anywhere I looked.  Does anyone know how to do that?

Also, I will likely have a single LV2 floor reserve.   I was thinking that I could post the time I’ll list it here to give you guys the best chance over bots.  Good to see that others have already done the same.  
  • Options
    jagerweisjagerweis Los Angeles, CA Posts: 129
    Just grabbed a single for LV2 in Floor C. Listing a single in Sec 29, Row S. Lower side stage.
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,039
    edited May 12
    I listed this single for Las Vegas night 1. Aisle seat.
    ***SOLD***
    Post edited by GirlLovesPJ on
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    LA 1 has 2 pairs floor G

vegas 1 listed a bunch of “ adult standard” TM bullshit seats

fuckers
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,243
    CROJAM95 said:
    LA 1 has 2 pairs floor G

fuckers
    So does LA 2 
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    LA 1 has 2 pairs floor G

fuckers
    So does LA 2 
    Just saw, there should be steady solid seats pumped in
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 415
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    My Ticket wallet does not work, My account , my phone, My iCloud, 10c tickets... But, my email for TM is not the same as the Apple ID, that might be the mismatch. But all my shows before worked.. Thing is, there is NOTHING in the TM terms of service that states that tickets have to be in the wallet. All its ever said /" Is for ease of entry we recommend you use the your digital wallet to enter the venue." Never seen anything in the information pop up or any other requirements that says you could be denied entry. And if they added that requirement it would have to be before tickets for the show went on sale and would probably need the wallet account linked to the TM account prior to purchase. 
    In Vancouver there were some people in line for doors who were having trouble with their digital tickets and wallet and they had to leave the line and go talk to someone at a ticket window somewhere else at the arena to have their tickets verified. I’m sure they got in eventually but it sounded like it was gonna be a pain. 
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 206
    Thanks to a VERY generous forum member, I have upgraded my Vegas tix and now have a pair for each night to sell in Sec 10. If you're interested, hit me up and we can time a drop. Here's the deets:

Vegas night 1 sec 10, row V, seats 11&12

Vegas night 2 sec 10, row S, seats 2&3

• Options
    candaceandcocoacandaceandcocoa Bel Air, MD, USA Posts: 60
    How long before shows has F2F opened this tour? I know the shows are still awhile from now but I have GLDCIR tix for Melbourne and Sydney that I need to unload.
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    I know multiple other people who have been experiencing the same issue. It sounds like once you download tickets onto the apple wallet on a particular phone/device,
    your TM account is forever associated with that phone’s/device’s wallet, and tickets from that account cannot be downloaded into the wallet on another phone/device. So for example, if I download tickets from my wife’s TM account into my phone’s wallet, she will not be able to download tickets from her account into her phone’s wallet. Obviously this leads to a lot of problems. 
  • Options
    wcstriker said:
    Was checking here for anyone that might have solved the issue of TM not being able to load to the Apple Wallet.   Last year, I bought tickets to Neil Young for my aunt on my account.  She’s a technophobe so I set her up by logging into my account on her phone, added to the Apple wallet and she was set.  But since then I can’t add any ticket to my Apple wallet.  Someone here said there is a way to unlink the wallet from the TM account, but didn’t say how.   TM also said there’s a way, but the instructions they gave me didn’t exist anywhere I looked.  Does anyone know how to do that?

Also, I will likely have a single LV2 floor reserve.   I was thinking that I could post the time I’ll list it here to give you guys the best chance over bots.  Good to see that others have already done the same.  
    I did some research on this on apple’s website and there does appear to be a way to do it. You have to call apple and ask them to remove any existing Apple ID associations with wallets on other phones/devices. I’m not exactly sure what is entailed in this process or how long it takes. But if they’re just going to scan the ticket barcodes in the TM app, it really doesn’t matter- I wouldn’t worry about the wallet situation unless we hear otherwise from people attending the next few shows. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    In Vancouver there were some people in line for doors who were having trouble with their digital tickets and wallet and they had to leave the line and go talk to someone at a ticket window somewhere else at the arena to have their tickets verified. I’m sure they got in eventually but it sounded like it was gonna be a pain. 
    I was actually one of those people. They told me to go speak with the box office. I spoke with the box office and they told me that if my wallet wasn’t working, they would just scan the ticket barcodes in the TM app, so as long as I had the working barcodes, I would be fine. Thankfully that turned out to be true. 
  • Options
    Thanks to a VERY generous forum member, I have upgraded my Vegas tix and now have a pair for each night to sell in Sec 10. If you're interested, hit me up and we can time a drop. Here's the deets:

Haven't heard from anyone who wants these so dropping them on TM in the next few minutes.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,615
    100 Pacer said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Update: barcodes now visible in the app.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PhartNPhartN MD Posts: 251

Haven't heard from anyone who wants these so dropping them on TM in the next few minutes.
    Congrats on the upgrade!
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
  • Options
    PhartN said:

Congrats on the upgrade!
    Thank you and big thanks to a generous forum friend! So grateful for this place where we can help hook each other up!
  • Options
    danlee1095danlee1095 Posts: 1,043
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Fantastic news again.
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL), 5/16/24 (NV)
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,419
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Fantastic news again.
    Stubhub is definitely celebrating 
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 794
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    SHZA said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Fantastic news again.
    Trying to find a workaround/quick fix is a major challenge because it's not being implemented globally. Having separate rules for a single event is asking a lot of venue parters, venue staff, patrons, etc. In the short term, the fans lose and the lasting impact is only frustration.

Long-term, meaningful change cannot be achieved by implementing a quick fix. We need a new ticketing system, to sever ties between 1st party ticketing partners and 3rd party ticketing sites, and competition. In that playground, rules to implement fair ticketing practices should be achievable.
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 235
    There are some good wheelchair and companion seats at face value ($201) for Baltimore
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.