Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,531
    PhartN said:
    JimmyV said:
    PhartN said:
    JimmyV said:
    It isn't just a tool for buyers. It is also a tool for sellers. TM is allegedly paying out after the sale and not waiting till after the show. Asking people to hold off on getting paid and run a risk their tickets won't sell at all might be asking a lot. 
    Do any of us really think that there is a chance that halfway decent tickets wont sell within 2 weeks of most of these shows?  Like seriously? 
    California 2022. Week before the tour you could have planned a trip and had your choice of pairs to every show on the floor or in the lower bowl. 

Chicago 2023. 

I'm sure there are other examples. Plenty of people have eaten tickets that didn't sell. 
    But....its 2024...and there are shows that have no tickets available and bots are beating fans in F2F right now...apples and oranges...i digress...agree to disagree i guess....
    No tickets available right now. Which can change. There have been shows on the last two tours that had nothing available for awhile. Then a few pairs start to hang around. Then a dozen. Then 50 or so . . . 
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    Just noticed that F2F is open for Missoula now.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    PhartNPhartN MD Posts: 265
    I was FINALLY able to snag my missing link - Seattle N2 tickets. Trash seats, but all 3 of us will be able to sit together the second night & no longer need to stress - F2F is much more fun when you're upgrading, opposed to the anxiety of just trying to get in the building.

Upgrading from our 10C Vancouver tickets was very easy, done the first day. Seattle is something else. Was able to cart pairs about 20 times & only successfully checked out 1 time w/o the "U"-errors. However, 2 for 2 on singles & 1 for 1 on a set of 3 tickets.

Happy to but the phone away & just enjoy Wrestlemania this weekend :)

Will post here when I'm ready to get rid of our extra Seattle tix (lower pair N1, lower single N2)
    Interested in your N2 Lower single..please and thanks!
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,335
    Zod said:
    I told a friend of mine who was at the back of the floor to sell his n2 Vancouver a few days back.  He was just able nab row 19 side stage.  I think that's a pretty solid upgrade.
    I saw those too earlier but decided to hold off.  Normally I like side stage, but those were pretty far side stage and I'm a little concerned what the sight lines are going to look like with the new stage production.  Certainly better than the back of the floor though IMO.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,404
    edited April 5
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:
    I told a friend of mine who was at the back of the floor to sell his n2 Vancouver a few days back.  He was just able nab row 19 side stage.  I think that's a pretty solid upgrade.
    I saw those too earlier but decided to hold off.  Normally I like side stage, but those were pretty far side stage and I'm a little concerned what the sight lines are going to look like with the new stage production.  Certainly better than the back of the floor though IMO.
    Yah, I think they'll be ok, but it's also possible he pulls another upgrade before game day.   Side stage shouldn't be the most difficult tickets to unload later on.

I've never gone wrong with side stage for all of my concert going career.  Well once at a Bryan Adams concert, but that's because the tickets were too low and close to the stage.  Speakers blocked some of the view.    Row 10 to 20 usually means your above the low lying stuff on the stage.  It's just nice being able to get the sightline and see over everyone and get that not too far away unobstructed view :)
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    TA243471 said:
    Just noticed that F2F is open for Missoula now.
    Floor Row 17, only ones Ive seen ! 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    There are 400 platinum tickets available right now in Missoula. Yeesh. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 217
    PJNB said:
    I was FINALLY able to snag my missing link - Seattle N2 tickets. Trash seats, but all 3 of us will be able to sit together the second night & no longer need to stress - F2F is much more fun when you're upgrading, opposed to the anxiety of just trying to get in the building.

Upgrading from our 10C Vancouver tickets was very easy, done the first day. Seattle is something else. Was able to cart pairs about 20 times & only successfully checked out 1 time w/o the "U"-errors. However, 2 for 2 on singles & 1 for 1 on a set of 3 tickets.

Happy to but the phone away & just enjoy Wrestlemania this weekend :)

Will post here when I'm ready to get rid of our extra Seattle tix (lower pair N1, lower single N2)
    Interested in N1 when you are ready to sell. 
    If PJNB is all set by the time you list your Sea N1 pair, I'd love a shot at them. Gotta upgrade from the back of the floor that night or all 5'4" of me won't see a thing!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,221
    I really hope someone here got those Philly1s. 
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,122
    GlowGirl said:
    I really hope someone here got those Philly1s. 
    Swing and a miss!
  • Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 715
    Ditto on the Philly 1’s - proven to be a tough ticket so far, which isn’t overly surprising I suppose
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    ST66483 said:
    Ditto on the Philly 1’s - proven to be a tough ticket so far, which isn’t overly surprising I suppose
    I also missed 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053
    I was just on those Philly 1s within a second of being posted and nada.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,122
    Just scored a F2F single for Philly 2!!
    It's in the upper but I'm in the building. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Just scored a F2F single for Philly 2!!
    It's in the upper but I'm in the building. 
    Nice to see some positive news here. 
  • Options
    I had an infuriating conversation with someone from TM today. It was like beating my head against the wall. Not matter how many times I tried to tell her what was going on she kept repeating the same ridiculous excuses to me. Maybe I was talking to a bot. I could seriously feel my blood pressure rising. 
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    I had an infuriating conversation with someone from TM today. It was like beating my head against the wall. Not matter how many times I tried to tell her what was going on she kept repeating the same ridiculous excuses to me. Maybe I was talking to a bot. I could seriously feel my blood pressure rising. 
    Ya its pointless talking to TM. 10C needs to be the one doing it. 
  • Options
    @GlowGirl what were you saying to them?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    I was telling them about all the tickets on the secondary market and the suspicion of bots. I brought up the info we were given when the lottery started that any tickets above face value on the secondary market were subject to cancellation. She kept saying they were allowed to be on the secondary market. I kept quoting her that message on their website that said they weren’t. She kept sidestepping me. I told her that GAs were only sold to 10C members and there was a strict policy against those being sold on the secondary market. She said GA tickets are different from face value tickets and could be sold anywhere. She was clueless. She kept repeating the same incorrect information over and over. She even suggested that the tickets on the secondary market were not from TM because the venues can sell through different places. It was absolutely infuriating. But I think we should be like the Swifties and bombard  them with complaints. 
  • Options
    Thank you for trying !!!  
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    edited April 5
    It will only be effective if it comes from 10c and PJ management. 

I do respect the effort, though!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    It will only be effective if it comes from 10c and PJ management. 

I do respect the effort, though!
    They need to be more like Robert Smith
    https://www.billboard.com/music/rock/robert-smith-the-cure-7000-secondary-market-tickets-cancelled-1235297138/amp/
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,688
    Damn, just missed a sweet pair Stones side aisle seats Sec 27 Vegas N1. Refreshing, instantly click and still… poof…..gone.
  • Options
    Just scored a great single for Vancouver N2- Section 117, row 10. There is still hope everyone! I’m posting a floor row 20 pair if anyone is interested. 
  • Options
    sgold1984sgold1984 Posts: 2
    Refreshing Baltimore, a F2F popped up and I blindly started checking out without really thinking, just moving as fast as I could.  Before clicking 'Submit' I noticed the total was over $1,500.  Luckily I caught myself and didn't complete the sale.  I guess its a pair of Premium Seats that someone is relisting?

Someone else is not going to be so alert.  This is criminal
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,270
    rafters single MSG 1 came and went
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    CO278952 said:
    rafters single MSG 1 came and went
    Wow those are like gold! Will be few and far between. I feel like seeing a nosebleed seat pop up for MSG on F2F is almost like seeing a GA pop up for any other show. 
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 809
    steven87 said:
    Just scored a great single for Vancouver N2- Section 117, row 10. There is still hope everyone! I’m posting a floor row 20 pair if anyone is interested. 
    Yesss! Congrats!