Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,058
    Single lower up for seattle n2. been sitting there for a bit
  • Options
    EH14457EH14457 Orlando, FL Posts: 245
    danofun said:
    EH14457 said:
    Anyone here just snag the Seattle 2 single GA?
    It was a pair. See you in Seattle!!! 
    Congrats! That’s awesome. Mobile or desktop?

10/7/96 (FL), 9/22/98 (FL), 9/23/98 (FL), 8/9/00 (FL), 8/10/00 (FL), 8/12/00 (FL), 4/11/03 (FL), 4/12/03 (FL), 4/13/03 (FL), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 7/12/03 (PA), 7/14/03 (NJ), 10/8/04 (FL), 8/5/07 (IL), 11/27/12 (FL), 12/6/13 (WA), 4/8/16 (FL), 4/9/16 (FL), 4/11/16 (FL), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 8/8/18 (WA), 8/10/18 (WA), 9/25/21 (CA), 9/26/21 (CA), 5/3/22 (CA), 5/12/22 (CA), 5/13/22 (CA), 9/18/23 (TX), 9/19/23 (TX), 10/23/23 (WA), 10/24/23 (WA)

• Options
    cotton770cotton770 Posts: 11
    randomly refreshed seattle N1 and saw some floor tickets for $193, but they're already gone.. 
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 626
    cotton770 said:
    randomly refreshed seattle N1 and saw some floor tickets for $193, but they're already gone.. 
    Won’t clear out of my list either.
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,687
    Just got my first ‘maybe you’re a bot’ captcha, had to slide a puzzle piece into place to continue f5ing.
    A rite of F2F passage…
  • Options
    edited April 7
    URthekey said:
    Just got my first ‘maybe you’re a bot’ captcha, had to slide a puzzle piece into place to continue f5ing.
    A rite of F2F passage…
    Spoiler

About 8 of those and you get this lol

• Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,292
    Failed on another vegas..been toggling for like an hour and seen nothing since 
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 626
    deb1211 said:
    That’s the part that is the most draining.  When you sit there refreshing and nothing happens.  Then you’re afraid to take a break cause that’s when something is going to pop up.  You have to be on at the right time and then you also have to be fast when something does show up.
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
    edited April 7
    apparently Saturday nights are slow for F2F..
  • Options
    Moffat12Moffat12 Posts: 28
    Fuck this, I've never been so disappointed. I hate my first world problems 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,528
    danofun said:
    apparently Saturday nights are slow for F2F..
    Saturday night''s not alright for F5ing 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,588
    deb1211 said:
    Stay strong, I’ve been unlucky for both Vegas nights so far. It is frustrating, but still time. Seems more and more tickets are appearing. Like you I’m trying for lower bowl. But I have a feeling upper deck will
    be plentiful come show time and I’ll settle for those if need be. But will continue to try for lower bowl. Keep the faith 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,332
    BLACK35 said:
    deb1211 said:
    Stay strong, I’ve been unlucky for both Vegas nights so far. It is frustrating, but still time. Seems more and more tickets are appearing. Like you I’m trying for lower bowl. But I have a feeling upper deck will
    be plentiful come show time and I’ll settle for those if need be. But will continue to try for lower bowl. Keep the faith 
    My guess is that things will be relatively slow until a week or two before each show. Then you’ll start to see a lot more tickets drop as people change their plans, last minute things come up, etc. Keep the hope everyone! Persistence will pay off in the end!
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 930
    steven87 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    deb1211 said:
    My guess is that things will be relatively slow until a week or two before each show. Then you’ll start to see a lot more tickets drop as people change their plans, last minute things come up, etc. Keep the hope everyone! Persistence will pay off in the end!
    The tricky part at that point will be selling your crappy seats if you are upgrading. A lot of people ended up eating those last couple tours.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 706
    Posting a single on the floor for Vegas night 1 shortly. 
  • Options
    korn-1 said:
    steven87 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    deb1211 said:
    The tricky part at that point will be selling your crappy seats if you are upgrading. A lot of people ended up eating those last couple tours.
    💯 That’s why I’m preemptively selling off my not so great 10c seats for Vancouver while I continue my search for GA. They will sell now- but if I waited until a week or two before the show, there’s a risk I’d get stuck with them. I’d recommend anyone else with not so great 10c seats sell them off soon, with the exception of the higher demand shows (seattle, msg, Philly, Baltimore, etc.) which you shouldn’t have any problem selling off last minute. 
  • Options
    bzouidenbzouiden Posts: 109
    Hello All,

I have 2 for Portland I will be listing at some point today.  Would rather someone out here get them.  DM if you would like to arrange a time if not will be posting around 5pm Central.
    • Sec 119, Row F, Seat 1
    • Sec 119, Row F, Seat 2

Kansas City 1998  /\  Kansas City 2000  /\  Kansas City 2003  /\  St. Louis 2014
    Ohana Encore N1 & N2 2021 /\ St. Louis 2022  /\  OKC 2022  /\  Chicago N1 & N2 2023

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,515
    edited April 7
    I always seemed to find the best seats/ tickets few days before show. That's when people have plans change. 

• Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Great White North Posts: 299
    steven87 said:
    korn-1 said:
    steven87 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    deb1211 said:
    💯 That’s why I’m preemptively selling off my not so great 10c seats for Vancouver while I continue my search for GA. They will sell now- but if I waited until a week or two before the show, there’s a risk I’d get stuck with them. I’d recommend anyone else with not so great 10c seats sell them off soon, with the exception of the higher demand shows (seattle, msg, Philly, Baltimore, etc.) which you shouldn’t have any problem selling off last minute. 
    Have you put those on F2F yet?
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    ThenatureboyThenatureboy Posts: 13
    edited April 7
    I had some luck this week. Upgraded my LV1 from uppers to lowers near pit on the Stone side. I’m happy with that. Upgraded my LV2 uppers to lowers but towards back of arena. Still going to try to move to floor or GA for that show. I’m just happy to be in the building…the upgrading is just for fun. 

My 10c uppers for both shows sold within an hour. 

I agree that closer to the show better seats will come up. Last year I got pretty close to pit floors for AU2 and FW1 a couple days before each show. Just keep trying and it will happen. And if it doesn’t, just be happy to be in the building. These shows are awesome no matter where you are. 
    Post edited by Thenatureboy on
  • Options
    I had some luck this week. Upgraded my LV1 from uppers to lowers near pit on the Stone side. I’m happy with that. Upgraded my LV2 uppers to lowers but towards back of arena. Still going to try to move to floor or GA for that show. I’m just happy to be in the building…the upgrading is just for fun. 

My 10c uppers for both shows sold within an hour. 

I agree that closer to the show better seats will come up. Last year I got pretty close to pit floors for AU2 and FW1 a couple days before each show. Just keep trying and it will happen. And if it doesn’t, just be happy to be in the building. These shows are awesome no matter where you are. 
    Excellent! There are likely many more success stories. The number of individuals running to the boards to tell their tale of victory is a minuscule percentage of the population looking for F2F tickets. Congrats!
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    korn-1 said:
    steven87 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    deb1211 said:
    Have you put those on F2F yet?
    I put my floor row 20 pair for N2 up the other day and it sold in less than 15 minutes. I also have a crappy N1 pair (Section 111, Row 12) that I’m waiting to hear back on from my sister to see if she wants them. If not, I’ll throw them up on F2F within the next couple days. 
  • Options
    josermorenojosermoreno Posts: 93
    Just upgraded to sec 104 row 19 for Vancouver 1 so I listed a pair in sec 120 side view. 
    Sunfest Gimli, Manitoba 1993. Winnipeg 2005,2011. St Paul 2014,St Paul 1&2 2023  N1&2. Chicago 1&2 Sept 5&7.  Austin,Texas 1&2 Sept 18&19,2023
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,400
    Just upgraded to sec 104 row 19 for Vancouver 1 so I listed a pair in sec 120 side view. 

nice!! good to see people are getting decent upgrades.  I thought about upgrading some tickets we have for friends for night one which are in section 115 (ride on the border of s116).   Looking for something a bit jucier :)
  • Options
    GM151575GM151575 Freehold, NJ Posts: 346
    I just had a pair at face value for Philly 9/7. Was gone after I was asked to put in verification code from a text for my credit card, which has never happened before. Probably made me lose the tickets. 
  • Options
    edited April 7
    GM151575 said:
    I just had a pair at face value for Philly 9/7. Was gone after I was asked to put in verification code from a text for my credit card, which has never happened before. Probably made me lose the tickets. 
    So close! You’re going to want to use a different card if that continues. Good seats?
  • Options
    soph189soph189 Posts: 267
    For those who are familiar with the forum, how is the view if you’re in the first few rows of sections F - K? 
  • Options
    StephanieL19StephanieL19 Posts: 211
    Hey Friends! I think we are going to skip N2 in Vegas. I potentially have 2 seats for sale. Sec 21, row R, seat 4-5. DM me if interested and once we know for sure if we are going to sell, I will be in touch! 
    ----
    November 5, 1993 - Indio, CA, Polo Fileds
    July 4, 1998 - Los Angeles, The Forum
    November 23, 2013 - Los Angeles, Sports Arena
    September 26, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    October 2, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    May 3, 2022 - San Diego, Aztex Bowl
    May 6 & 7, 2022- Los Angeles, The Forum
    May 16, 2022 - Fresno, Save Mart Center
    September 13 & 15, 2023 - FT. Worth, Dickies 
    September 18 & 19, 2023 - Austin, Moody Center
    May 10, 2024 - Portland, Moda Center
    May 16, 2024 - Las Vegas, MGM Garden Arena
    May 21 & 22, 2024 - Los Angeles, Forum
    May 25, 2024 - Napa Valley, Bottlerock 
    May 30, 2024 - Seattle, Climate Pledge Arena 
  • Options
    EH14457EH14457 Orlando, FL Posts: 245
    Was actively refreshing earlier on desktop when a pair popped up for Seattle 2, couldn't even get them into my cart. Same thing just happened on mobile. This is impossibly fast relative to previous tours' F2F. As others have speculated, there's no way scalpers aren't using bots on burner accounts to snatch up these tickets. What a bummer.

10/7/96 (FL), 9/22/98 (FL), 9/23/98 (FL), 8/9/00 (FL), 8/10/00 (FL), 8/12/00 (FL), 4/11/03 (FL), 4/12/03 (FL), 4/13/03 (FL), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 7/12/03 (PA), 7/14/03 (NJ), 10/8/04 (FL), 8/5/07 (IL), 11/27/12 (FL), 12/6/13 (WA), 4/8/16 (FL), 4/9/16 (FL), 4/11/16 (FL), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 8/8/18 (WA), 8/10/18 (WA), 9/25/21 (CA), 9/26/21 (CA), 5/3/22 (CA), 5/12/22 (CA), 5/13/22 (CA), 9/18/23 (TX), 9/19/23 (TX), 10/23/23 (WA), 10/24/23 (WA)

• Options
    EH14457 said:
    Was actively refreshing earlier on desktop when a pair popped up for Seattle 2, couldn't even get them into my cart. Same thing just happened on mobile. This is impossibly fast relative to previous tours' F2F. As others have speculated, there's no way scalpers aren't using bots on burner accounts to snatch up these tickets. What a bummer.
    Sec 113 row D?

I was fast on those and did not even get the chance to cart them.