Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    The bots unionized and no longer work weekends. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,335
    JimmyV said:
    🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    JimmyV said:
    That is the quote of the day!!!!!!!!!
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,122
    danofun said:
    EH14457 said:
    Anyone here just snag the Seattle 2 single GA?
    It was a pair. See you in Seattle!!! 
    Excellent! Congratulations!
    Starting to feel like Rebel scum against the Empire. 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,530
    edited April 6
    GlowGirl said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    @GlowGirl what were you saying to them?
    I was telling them about all the tickets on the secondary market and the suspicion of bots. I brought up the info we were given when the lottery started that any tickets above face value on the secondary market were subject to cancellation. She kept saying they were allowed to be on the secondary market. I kept quoting her that message on their website that said they weren’t. She kept sidestepping me. I told her that GAs were only sold to 10C members and there was a strict policy against those being sold on the secondary market. She said GA tickets are different from face value tickets and could be sold anywhere. She was clueless. She kept repeating the same incorrect information over and over. She even suggested that the tickets on the secondary market were not from TM because the venues can sell through different places. It was absolutely infuriating. But I think we should be like the Swifties and bombard  them with complaints. 
    You were wasting your time quoting policy to a poor customer service agent who isn't really up on what each band allows and doesn't...consider using twitter messaging.,,I get thorugh and better results that way.
    It is 10c who is responsible for the policy and its enforcement. Some person who probably takes hundreds of calls and emails isnlt the one to complain to.
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 629
    danofun said:
    steven87 said:
    danofun said:
    EH14457 said:
    Anyone here just snag the Seattle 2 single GA?
    It was a pair. See you in Seattle!!! 
    You got them? YESSSS!!! Glad we’re finally starting to see some success stories on here. Congrats! 👏
    Finally. FWIW I was on an ethernet connected desktop using Firefox browser. Zoomed out so I could see all of the required checkout fields without scrolling. As we know, randomly checking throughout the day will not likely land you tickets. Continuously checking for a period of time will eventually yield results. 

Competition is fierce but we shall prevail!
    Humans 1
    Bots 500
  • Options
    Damn! Just got U521 on a pair of Vancouver N2 GAs. Hope someone here got them. 
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 487
    steven87 said:
    Never even saw them. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    Never even saw them. 
    Saw a single I couldn’t nab though 😣 
  • Options
    Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 312
    I have pairs for LV 1 & 2. Sec 17 & 16 middle rows respectively. I may not end up going and trying my luck for Philly shows. Things changed in my personal life, I even have my flight from CO but I am now on the east coast for work through May and the flights to LV are not cheap right now from NYC.

If anyone wants to be in line for when I potentially drop them, let me know. I think I would be looking for Philly 1 & 2 (join the club I know) but just putting it out there. 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway night 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    Never even saw them. 
    It was a pair actually. Carted them and sped through checkout but then saw the dreaded U521. 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,301
    I have pairs for LV 1 & 2. Sec 17 & 16 middle rows respectively. I may not end up going and trying my luck for Philly shows. Things changed in my personal life, I even have my flight from CO but I am now on the east coast for work through May and the flights to LV are not cheap right now from NYC.

If anyone wants to be in line for when I potentially drop them, let me know. I think I would be looking for Philly 1 & 2 (join the club I know) but just putting it out there. 
    Me! Night 2
  • Options
    I’m just hoping it was a human and not a bot who beat me to them. 
  • Options
    Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 312
    deb1211 said:

Me! Night 2
    DM me and we can stay in touch! 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway night 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    Never even saw them. 
    It was a pair actually. Carted them and sped through checkout but then saw the dreaded U521. 
    Single came and went after that too I meant
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    Never even saw them. 
    Usually when that happens, its actually the pair that was up a single was sold first, so when you try to check out the pair is gone giving you the error, You go back in and see there is a single as the system puts the other single back... its a good sign that BOTs didnt get it. 

• Options
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    Never even saw them. 
    Usually when that happens, its actually the pair that was up a single was sold first, so when you try to check out the pair is gone giving you the error, You go back in and see there is a single as the system puts the other single back... its a good sign that BOTs didnt get it. 

Okay that’s good to know. And I agree that’s a promising sign. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    Never even saw them. 

Do they allow pairs to sell as singles? There’s pairs at the back of the floor for days that aren’t available as singles. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    Never even saw them. 

Do they allow pairs to sell as singles? There’s pairs at the back of the floor for days that aren’t available as singles. 
    Only GA, ..so as practice if you miss GA, set your filter to single and keep trying to buy... 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    Never even saw them. 

Only GA, ..so as practice if you miss GA, set your filter to single and keep trying to buy... 
    Yeah that’s good advice. I’ll keep that in mind. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    steven87 said:
    Never even saw them. 

🙏 
  • Options
    Another failure for me at the end of cart for Vegas n2
  • Options
    soph189soph189 Posts: 268
    Another newbie question.. Is it smarter to offload LA subpar lower level tickets now (even if you haven’t been able to upgrade yet) or wait it out until you secure better seats? 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,679
    soph189 said:
    Another newbie question.. Is it smarter to offload LA subpar lower level tickets now (even if you haven’t been able to upgrade yet) or wait it out until you secure better seats? 
    Drop them now. Will be far easier to upgrade closer for cost than it will be to unload subpar tickets at cost when premiums will be sold for same.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    edited April 6
    soph189 said:
    when I look at LA, I see less demand then in 2022 based on the number of uppers that are un sold, once everything drops, lowers and decent seats will be available.  what section? I saw 136 r 10 sell this AM, it was up for a bit, the other factor is 200s even row 1 are sitting for a long time. That is not a good sign for the real demand.  The BOTS were only buying 100s, floor and GA. That doesn't represent real buyers and I would guess a lot that inventory will come back available.  Many people who had tickets in 106-131 ended up eating their spares in 2022. 
    Post edited by craigraether on
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 930
    soph189 said:
    Last time around I woulda said unload them cause securing f2f was a bit easier, this time anything good is going so fast it's a little bit of a gamble id say. How subpar are they?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    edited April 6
    korn-1 said:
    soph189 said:
    Last time around I woulda said unload them cause securing f2f was a bit easier, this time anything good is going so fast it's a little bit of a gamble id say. How subpar are they?
    I have 2 pairs, one for each night.. 103 r 6 and 102 r8. Would really like to upgrade if possible, since this is my only show this tour but striking out so far
    Post edited by soph189 on
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 629
    soph189 said:
    korn-1 said:
    soph189 said:
    I have 2 pairs, one for each night.. 103 r 6 and 102 r8. Would really like to upgrade if possible, since this is my only show this tour but striking out so far
    Tough call on that one since LA overall demand seems lower.  I’m not a fan of back of the arena  myself and would prob actually prefer one of those 200 level seats that are side stage so worse case is you pick up a pair of those if F2F doesn’t work out.
  • Options
    bootleg said:
    soph189 said:
    korn-1 said:
    soph189 said:
    Tough call on that one since LA overall demand seems lower.  I’m not a fan of back of the arena  myself and would prob actually prefer one of those 200 level seats that are side stage so worse case is you pick up a pair of those if F2F doesn’t work out.
    Thank you for your insight! Maybe I’ll list one pair for now? Ugh I dunno. Appreciate everyone’s guidance on this though :) 
  • Options
    edited April 6
    I knew some great seats were being posted for vegas night 1..got immediately in cart and still failure.  I'm thinking this is hopeless this go around