European Tour Sales = Desaster

Comments

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,407
    edited July 14
    I said they won't be back... to London and Berlin. I didn't say anything about a tour read back . But that's just an opinion relax mate
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 532
    He can't it's what he does . It's cool as he says.must be a twitter user
    What do I do?
    I posted a screenshot from Jeff.
    Your the one who shot it down straight away.
    Forgive me for coming back at you.
    The audacity of me
    You come  back where you like. I'm absolutely good with it. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    drfox said:
    We will have to wait and see. The band must be considering it given the wording in their decision to cancel announcement and Jeff’s Instagram. Just a waiting game now for 4-7 months to see if it comes to fruition. Wondering if Werchter and other similar festivals are booked up. My guess is they are looking at it. 
    Yeah won't hear anything till at least December.
    I live in hope because I can only really afford to see them in europe
    I said they won't be back... to London and Berlin. I didn't say anything about a tour read back . But that's just an opinion relax mate
    There's no mention of a tour.
    The mention is berlin and London specifically 🤦
    seanclax said:
    39 years young.
    It's cool, there won't be a tour next year because you said so.
    But if there is then you don't get to go.
    Seems fair 
    This is where you mentioned a tour. I did not. Keep your dumb emojis for twitter. And remember it's ok to disagree 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Zen23Zen23 Posts: 448
    edited July 14
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    39 years young.
    Seems fair 
    Let it go now. He never said a word about there not being a tour next year. He can be just as skeptical as you can be optimistic. 
    Lol.  First thing he said was they won't tour 
    He didn't. It was only about London and Berlin.

And I can't imagine that they will only come to Europe exclusively for London and Berlin. There will be at least a mini tour somehow. But I'm also happy to be convinced otherwise. I don't care at all. As long as they come to Europe.
    Post edited by Zen23 on
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    39 years young.
    Seems fair 
    Let it go now. He never said a word about there not being a tour next year. He can be just as skeptical as you can be optimistic. 
    Lol.  First thing he said was they won't tour 
    He didn't. It was only about London and Berlin.

And I can't imagine that they will only come to Europe exclusively for London and Berlin. There will be at least a mini tour somehow. But I'm also happy to be convinced otherwise. I don't care at all. As long as they come to Europe.
    Thats the only shows that have been mentioned.
    But it's fine because that guy knows more than a band member.
    There's definitely not going to be any shows in europe next year
    seanclax said:
    39 years young.
    Seems fair 
    This is where you mentioned a tour. I did not. Keep your dumb emojis for twitter. And remember it's ok to disagree 
    More than one city is a tour.
    Won't happen though. What was I thinking 
    Just because of these arguments between overly optimistic and skeptical people, I would have liked him to have kept his hopes for Europe 2025 to himself. Because then there would either have been a nice surprise in December. Or not. Which people would have assumed by then.
    Who knows
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Who knows
    You apparently 
    Are you on the gear mate. Take a break it's getting lame now.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Are you on the gear mate. Take a break it's getting lame now.
    Gear lol.
    Good one
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,035
    edited July 14
    Weird vibe in here. 

Start focusing on saving up for the 220 euro Tenclub tickets instead. 
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited July 14
    So if they didn't realize it when they looked at this gigantic black curtain that covered the entire unsold rear third of the venue in Barcelona on the second evening, then the guys are beyond help.
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 1,057
    Only just saw it and posted in another thread.
    my view is if it was definitely off the cards Jeff wouldn’t have said it. So to me that means there’s a chance and I’ll cling to it.
    to me there’s a difference between Ed saying it in the heat of the moment to a crowd he’s trying to win over, vs a post you have thought out
    I also assume that it was at least a topic within the band. London and Berlin aren't exactly insignificant cities for the band either. 
    Weird vibe in here. 

Start focusing on saving up for the 220 euro Tenclub tickets instead. 
    I only need one kidney.
    I currently have two
    Zen23 said:
    I also assume that it was at least a topic within the band. London and Berlin aren't exactly insignificant cities for the band either. 
    They must have spoke about coming back next year.
    Hopefully they've learnt not to book a stadium though 
  • EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 131
    edited July 14
    When they finished the 2022 euro tour (with the 3 shows cancelled) Jeff's post was totally different: "Can't wait to be home". So maybe this time they mean to come back and hopefully they do
    Post edited by EMC77 on
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,690
    Low ticket sales, the insurance questions and the fact that they rarely make up cancelled dates in a timely manner suggests that it is unlikely they will make up the London and Berlin dates anytime soon. Seems like they tour Europe about every four years or so. Those are just facts. An X post does not mean much IMHO, it is social media content. As Andy Dufresne wrote, "remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." You never know with this band.
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097
    Fuck the pessimists. Fuck ‘em. There’s proof that dreams can be a good thing.’ Eddie Vedder  =) 
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
    Get_Right said:
    Low ticket sales, the insurance questions and the fact that they rarely make up cancelled dates in a timely manner suggests that it is unlikely they will make up the London and Berlin dates anytime soon. Seems like they tour Europe about every four years or so. Those are just facts. An X post does not mean much IMHO, it is social media content. As Andy Dufresne wrote, "remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." You never know with this band.
    4 years or so?
    Really.
    Every 2 not including covid by my count.
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,863
    Hopefully there's something to it but until there's an official announcement (or at least solid intel that it's happening) I'd take it with a grain of salt. 
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,460
    seanclax said:
    @seanclax has blurted it out on several instances like stone-cold known facts, so he should know the specifics I guess. 
    Dunno why you would name me. But I guess your a childish prick.
    I think I mentioned it once and it was a consensus of a group discussion that you clearly wernt part of.
    Wind your neck in

Hey man, just ignore that Spiritual Chaos person. He just lives on here to argue with people and  complain. Don’t let him get to you. Just mute him.  The board would be better if we just ignored his posts. 
    You are way too obsessed. Creepy stuff.
    You keep proving our point. Time to log off for a bit and go outside .
    I thought you muted him 😉
     I may be the minority but I find SC highly entertaining! Then again I‘ve met him in person and he’s good company (hope I‘m not ruining your reputation E 😉)
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,460
    mcgruff10 said:
    Niko80 said:
    I go with Soldier Field 1995 for my ultimate Immortality. 
    Definitely a great one.  I go Melbourne 98 as my ultimate.    
    Now I have to go and compare these with Cardiff
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,330
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,690
    seanclax said:
    Get_Right said:
    4 years or so?
    Really.
    Every 2 not including covid by my count.
    2024, 2022, 2018, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2000, 1996. It is more than 2 years if you average it out, and it has been awhile since they returned to Europe in back to back years. But hey, I think Ed likes taking his family to Europe in the summer. Maybe not so much at the moment with all the cancellations due to illness, but keep up the positive thinking!
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,824
    JPPJ84 said:
    seanclax said:
    @seanclax has blurted it out on several instances like stone-cold known facts, so he should know the specifics I guess. 
    Dunno why you would name me. But I guess your a childish prick.
    I think I mentioned it once and it was a consensus of a group discussion that you clearly wernt part of.
    Wind your neck in

Hey man, just ignore that Spiritual Chaos person. He just lives on here to argue with people and  complain. Don’t let him get to you. Just mute him.  The board would be better if we just ignored his posts. 
    You are way too obsessed. Creepy stuff.
    You keep proving our point. Time to log off for a bit and go outside .
    I thought you muted him 😉
     I may be the minority but I find SC highly entertaining! Then again I‘ve met him in person and he’s good company (hope I‘m not ruining your reputation E 😉)
    I think he lives on here 24/7 and just complains and argues with people. Multiple people have posted complaining about this guy. I find him the opposite of what you said. I would say more but I’ll get my post erased. A few people on here dominate this forum and just complain and have ruined this place with their entitled comments. I mute him so I don’t say something true plus I’m not a keyboard warrior that picks fights with people on the internet. So I choose to ignore him. You asked so I told. Let the complaining continue.