Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    dr_ed_ddsdr_ed_dds Posts: 103
    GA line is about 20 deep right now
    Wow. That’s nothing!!! So strange how thus GA works. Sometimes full for days sometimes not!! 

• Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    dr_ed_dds said:
    Wow. That’s nothing!!! So strange how thus GA works. Sometimes full for days sometimes not!! 

Still maybe only 30
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 807
    dr_ed_dds said:

Still maybe only 30
    If I remember correctly (and I may not!), I believe Roger’s center GA is smaller than most arenas. Unless you’re hellbent on being on the rail, no rush to get a great spot. Enjoy!!
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,845
    edited May 4
    Save me a spot pls newfie!
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,452
    Putting up a good floor single for tonight in a minute 
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,835
    On the skytrain down for pre merch. Fingers crossed still posters by the time I get to the truck, and stickers.
    Either way beyond jacked for tonight. 
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Andy DickAndy Dick Posts: 126
    edited May 4
    Very close side stage tickets just added! ("Limited view", I'm sure, but so is the back of the floor) 

Rows 3, 4, and 5 right beside the stage on each side
    Post edited by Andy Dick on
  • Options
    Henderson7Henderson7 Posts: 25
    I’m not going to be down there until about 3. What are the odds they still have posters outside?
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    dr_ed_dds said:

Still maybe only 30
    how about the Merch line? ... that must be 100s .. 
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,806
    Only request for tonight...except for Matt, pleased don't start the show in your asses!

Leave the stools for James Taylor, this is the Dark Matter tour!
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    edited May 4
    Bring it hard and fast, ya pussies!
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,835
    dr_ed_dds said:

Still maybe only 30
    how about the Merch line? ... that must be 100s .. 
    The line goes halfway around Roger's already. But the truck is open and the line is moving.

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 608
    Would you move from row 8 floor to those row 3/4 side stage seats?
  • Options
    Depends$
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 195
    Just posted a pair aisle section 119 for tonight if anyone is looking for a couple great aisle seats 
  • Options
    Yeah I read yesterday the first few rows could be blocked off so that could be front row side stage they're excellent seats it just depends if you can eat the cost of your old tickets I would do it in a heartbeat

• Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,806
    chitty said:
    Would you move from row 8 floor to those row 3/4 side stage seats?
    Hmmm...watching Pearl Jam from side stage, or hear pearl jam while watching male pattern baldness on exhibit en masse.
    A lot to mull over.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Posts: 262
    There was briefly a row 1 floor center seat for tonight. I had to step away because I'm supposed to be happy with what I already have. LOL
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    I've been refreshing all am for a GA tonight cmon mofos
  • Options
    mcg.j.seanmcg.j.sean Posts: 70
    I had to get those row 3 side stage mikes side. I had row 11 section 119 and they sold in like 10 min at 261 each. Hoping the view isn’t too obstructed! If not those are my fav seats in the place! So pumped! 
  • Options
    There was briefly a row 1 floor center seat for tonight. I had to step away because I'm supposed to be happy with what I already have. LOL
    Super relatable post. My wife just said the same thing. 🤣
  • Options
    I had to get those row 3 side stage mikes side. I had row 11 section 119 and they sold in like 10 min at 261 each. Hoping the view isn’t too obstructed! If not those are my fav seats in the place! So pumped! 
    I think thst was a good choice. Especially on Mike's side. He plays to the side a section a lot! 

And it seems entirely possible that the first 2 rows are blocked off. (Unlessthey were premium seats that were never listed for resale). I don't think anyone here has seen row 1 or 2 in sections  beside the pit. 🤞
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,716
    edited May 4
    More $208 tickets have dropped for tonight, some lower rows side stage!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,716
    I'm feeling a little sorry for all those suckers who are still trying to sell almost $2000 pairs.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Hoping miy aisles in 119 sell just as fast, or at all, forgot I got them for 289$. 
  • Options
    mcg.j.seanmcg.j.sean Posts: 70
    Hoping miy aisles in 119 sell just as fast, or at all, forgot I got them for 289$. 
    Hope so too man! 
  • Options
    PT654PT654 Posts: 11
    edited May 4
    [sold]
    Post edited by PT654 on
  • Options
    mr_perfectmr_perfect Posts: 154
    PT654 said:
    [sold]
    damn someone’s got high ten club seniority…im row 18 same section 
  • Options
    Post GAs or buy for me I'll meet ya anywhere anytime 
  • Options
    Hope so too man! 
    Sold! See ya in row 3