I give up I'm hitting GA solo my two buds are up in the stands
  • Options
    weremin23weremin23 Posts: 309
    Just listed 2 for tonight on TM

Floor Row 28 Seat 9

Section 103 Row 10 Seat 101

• Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,318
    I had to get those row 3 side stage mikes side. I had row 11 section 119 and they sold in like 10 min at 261 each. Hoping the view isn’t too obstructed! If not those are my fav seats in the place! So pumped! 
    Hoping miy aisles in 119 sell just as fast, or at all, forgot I got them for 289$. 
    I think I bought those 
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    More $208 tickets have dropped for tonight, some lower rows side stage!
    An annoying feature/bug that I can’t seem to work around: if there are three seats in a row, even on the end, they won’t let you buy two of the seats. Even if I leave the aisle seat available, TM won’t process the transaction. At the same time I see single seats available. :shrug:
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    pitbospitbos Posts: 29
    What’s the wait in the outdoor merch line now? I just passed by and the line is LONG! 
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 605
    PJ_Soul said:
    An annoying feature/bug that I can’t seem to work around: if there are three seats in a row, even on the end, they won’t let you buy two of the seats. Even if I leave the aisle seat available, TM won’t process the transaction. At the same time I see single seats available. :shrug:
    Yes I had that, then someone bought a single in the side stage on Mikes side so I got row 5 there. Figure better view then row 8 on floor of which if one buddy doesn’t answer soon, those will go up for sale 
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,722

Mmmm
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,376
    PJ_Soul said:
    Pro tip: cart one of the tickets on a different account/browser, then grab the remaining two. Should work with standard tickets, though not resale 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Pro tip: cart one of the tickets on a different account/browser, then grab the remaining two. Should work with standard tickets, though not resale 
    Sneaky but smart! Thank you 
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 803
    Have fun tonight my fellow Canucks!  Wish I was there, I think it's gonna be a good one.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,457
    edited May 4
    Nice 104 and 119 seats at face value dropped
    Post edited by gotthebottle on
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 605
    edited May 4
    Row 8 floor just posted for sale
  • Options
    Henderson7Henderson7 Posts: 22
    FYI about the current merch line. The X at the top of the map is roughly where the booth is. The X at the bottom is where the line ends currently. Not sure how long it’ll take.
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    This is by far the shortest GA line I've ever seen
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,523
    So pumped for everyone going to tonight’s show! Jealous at the moment, but I get my chance in 2 weeks down in Vegas! So excited to hear these new songs, gonna be a great time and enjoy everyone!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,297
    Its so short I've been trying to land one all day and just lose the money on my seat 🤣
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,230
    Its so short I've been trying to land one all day and just lose the money on my seat 🤣
    how many in line? 

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,603
    how many in line? 

Just walked up and I’m probably 30th in line?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    100 Pacer said:
    how many in line? 

I think as people come back to their spot you'll be closer to 40 or 45
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,603
    100 Pacer said:
    how many in line? 

I think as people come back to their spot you'll be closer to 40 or 45
    Works for me. I’ll be hanging at the back.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    superj72superj72 Posts: 131
    Hail Mary attempt... or Hail Hail Crazy Mary,  whatever. 

If anyone just wants to bail on 2 GA tonight for seats instead, sec 107 row 2, aisle seats for trade. 10C 
  • Options
    Henderson7Henderson7 Posts: 22
    Not sure how far back the line goes but it’s tracking to be a 2-3 hour line to work through. 
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,865
    Stanley Park was awesome. 
    Toured most of the seawall, but had to go in and check out Beaver Lake 😳🤪

Now off to find some pinball and to enjoy the some playoff hockey 🏒 
    Nice pic😎 Today we went for a run at Stanley. Didn’t realize the lake was there, may have to make a return trip tomorrow 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,886
    Spunkie said:
    Don't worry Darwin Plan B  - I distract em with the new boobies and you and your fiance Dash in!
    I'd probably end up distracted myself. I'm human! Hahaha

Nah, the line doesn't matter if I ain't got the tix. One of these days!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,886
    I think you and I were on to something when the ticket assignments were released. The has been so little GA movement/discussion. Maybe the pit is tiny this tour. Maybe the TM maps aren't to scale.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    jerstolzjerstolz North. Posts: 4
    Btw two hours in the merch line gets you to the trailer. So close. So close. 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,523
    What’s the opener going to be? Something new, go with an old one? Think they’ll open with something new, just not sure which one 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,824
    Poster acquired(along with too much other merch). Now to go and meet my sisters go ferry and then rockin it out in GA. Go Team Vancouver!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,349
    BLACK35 said:
    What’s the opener going to be? Something new, go with an old one? Think they’ll open with something new, just not sure which one 
    I’d bet on Dark Matter the single to open.  They opened their first Gigaton show with DOTC.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,457
    BLACK35 said:
    I’d bet on Dark Matter the single to open.  They opened their first Gigaton show with DOTC.  
    That was my guess on the poll thread