Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395

Next important topic...best Canadian beer not named Labatt's or Molson!

If you're looking for beer and something to do on Sunday away from the marathon downtown, you could take the skytrain to Port Moody and check out brewer's row. I'm not a beer drinker, but Port Moody is a beautiful place to visit aside from the breweries too. Rocky Point Park is right on the water and it has great fish and chips and ice cream. https://bcaletrail.ca/ale-trails/port-moody/
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,653
    edited February 21
    There are so many good local craft breweries to visit in metro Vancouver. If that is your thing you'll be in heaven.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,583
    Looking forward to oysters at Fanny Bay on the day off.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    DenverLovesPJDenverLovesPJ Colorado Posts: 23
    Thanks for the recommendations for beer!  Looking forward to visiting some breweries on the day off.  We are staying at the Rosedale Condominiums

• Options
    O-WO-W Posts: 54
    edited February 21
    PJ_Soul said:
    There are so many good local craft breweries to visit in metro Vancouver. If that is your thing you'll be in heaven.
    Yep!  I'd suggest staying out in New West (easy Skytrain back to the show) and then hitting Steel & Oak on the offf day!
  • Options
    Thanks for the recommendations for beer!  Looking forward to visiting some breweries on the day off.  We are staying at the Rosedale Condominiums

Great hotel location!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Seeking tickets for either show. I can also walk in with a ticket holder. 
    Thanks
    206-310-8733 please call or text
    "If you hate somethin, don't you do it too!"

"Then I get to thinkin -- I don't wanna think; I wanna feel."
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,318
    There's still top of level 2 left for night 2.  I almost got really good side stage tickets (albeit I think I would of use the row 1 floor) but I think it glitched from my work computer :(
  • Options
    edited February 23
    overall, I'm pretty impressed.. tickets are still moving.  All that's left is few rows of upper bowl at the back, and some side stage level 2.

The rest is all platinum.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,583
    I will be listing the following pairs once F2F opens:

Vancouver 1: FLOOR, Row 13
    Vancouver 2: Section 118, Row 18

If you’re interested let me know.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    and they just dropped all the front rows of the upper level.  That was dirty, sell the worse tickets first.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    and they just dropped all the front rows of the upper level.  That was dirty, sell the worse tickets first.

Yeah, that sucks.

So the Monday show is selling well?

I am kinda bummed there will be no fans behind the stage. :( Plus it's another reason the tickets are more expensive.
  • Options
    and now they turned off ticket sales by accident? (night 2(.
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,274
    Zod said:
    They did this kind of stuff last year too.  Sucks because people get FOMO of getting shut out. It's hard to wait and plan travel. 

• Options
    TT98TT98 Posts: 135
    100 Pacer said:
    I will be listing the following pairs once F2F opens:

Vancouver 1: FLOOR, Row 13
    Vancouver 2: Section 118, Row 18

If you’re interested let me know.
    I'd be interested in the Vancouver 2 one. I got back floor for both mine and want to upgrade and those are much better.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Vancouver is a bucket list location for my wife and I, we’re really excited to be there.  Is there things outside of the city that are must see like hikes or something, or should we just focus our attention on in city things?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    edited February 23
    The best premiums are up to $984, and premiums halfway up level 100 at the back of the arena are $834. Crazy. And I'm pretty sure part of that is to try and convince us that $208 for the back of the arena or the nosebleeds is a fantastic deal.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    I'm really impressed.  I always thought Vancouver was low demand but they've almost managed to sell out two concerts.  That's pretty impressive.  I shouldn't of doubted my favourite band.    I think this is the first time I'll have ever done back to back shows for anything in Vancouver.
  • Options
    RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 295
    PJ_Soul said:
    The best premiums are up to $984, and premiums halfway up level 100 at the back of the arena are $834. Crazy. And I'm pretty sure part of that is to try and convince us that $208 for the back of the arena or the nosebleeds is a fantastic deal.
    Also, some of the "premium locations" are... something. Upper deck wings for $600 a pop? Last row of the lower bowl in the corner furthest from the stage for $650? Wild.

And ALSO, man there have been a lot of premiums.
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18 * 05/04/24 * 05/06/24
  • Options
    Trade 118 Row 1 (have) for GA floor (want) May 6.  4 tickets in a row for 4 GA floor.  Paid through the premium nose.  Taking my teenage kids and want them to have the Pit experience.  Long shot I know
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 379
    Vancouver is a bucket list location for my wife and I, we’re really excited to be there.  Is there things outside of the city that are must see like hikes or something, or should we just focus our attention on in city things?
    Beaches, mountains, fine dining at Michelin star restaurants & international cuisine from just about anywhere you can imagine. Pretty much anything you feel like doing Vancouver has to offer. 
  • Options
    Needing 1xGA for N1 in Van. Can trade for N2 if want. Hoping to take both my kids to their first show. If anyone hears of anyone, PLEASE let me know. Thank you. 
  • Options
    ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    Looking for single or pair for N1. Lower bowl or GA.
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • Options
    scomofoscomofo Posts: 3
    Looking to swap a night 1 sec 110 for a GA if someone wants to get to sit down during the night
  • Options
    sg9sg9 Posts: 5
    Looking for a pair for N1, anywhere really. 
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 195
    sg9 said:
    Looking for a pair for N1, anywhere really. 
    Will be chances on f2f, I might be offloading a couple in 112 row 6 eventually via f2f. 
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    Hello!  looking for a single for N1 for myself , thanks all !!
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 639
    edited February 24
    Ekwipt has added an accurate overview of things above. Lots of great inexpensive dining options also.Depends of course how many days you are visiting for but one way to see a lot in hurry is a float plane scenic tour. The setting where they depart alone from is nothing short of spectacular. Coal Harbour, north shore mountains, Stanley Park(ringed by the Seawall 8ish km walk/bike) even  if you don't fly. We're local but still splurged for a flight for my wife's 50th. Check out Harbour Air and 20-35 minutes doesn't sound like a lot but you'll never forget the scenery just need a sunny day. Looks like about the price of a PJ ticket/person with several options.
    Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 379
    DJ253147 said:
    Ekwipt has added an accurate overview of things above. Lots of great inexpensive dining options also.Depends of course how many days you are visiting for but one way to see a lot in hurry is a float plane scenic tour. The setting where they depart alone from is nothing short of spectacular. Coal Harbour, north shore mountains, Stanley Park(ringed by the Seawall 8ish km walk/bike) even  if you don't fly. We're local but still splurged for a flight for my wife's 50th. Check out Harbour Air and 20-35 minutes doesn't sound like a lot but you'll never forget the scenery just need a sunny day. Looks like about the price of a PJ ticket/person with several options.
    Anything you folks decide you want to do let us know and we’ll do our best to provide good recommendations for sure. I will add that it’s a good idea to book many activities & restaurants ahead of time. Vancouver can be a tricky place to do things last minute. With the Vancouver Marathon on the Sunday & 2 PJ concerts it’s going to be a very busy weekend and things will book up quickly. Even some hiking trails & lakes require reservations now. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    Beaches, mountains, fine dining at Michelin star restaurants & international cuisine from just about anywhere you can imagine. Pretty much anything you feel like doing Vancouver has to offer. 
    Almost like an affordable Seattle ☺️
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."