Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,652
    Zod said:
    Holy shit, they just dumped more for n1 and n2 in the first section in front of the stage....  it's so disheartening.. knowing 10c doesn't get these tickets, many people ended up with not great tickets, and now they're blowing them out at face value.... sigh...
    Hopefully those who needed to list their reserved tickets on F2F have done so already.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,328
    Zod said:
    I think it's because the system wasn't designed for a bunch of people chasing the same pair of tickets at the same time.   It was designed for reselling, where tickets are expensive, and someone might randomly buy a pair.  Since Fan2Fan is the reselling portal with a fixed prices, it creates a situation where a bunch of people try to jump on the same pair twice.  It creates all sorts of glitches :(
    Guys, I think we officially broke F2F 🤣
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    Zod said:
    Holy shit, they just dumped more for n1 and n2 in the first section in front of the stage....  it's so disheartening.. knowing 10c doesn't get these tickets, many people ended up with not great tickets, and now they're blowing them out at face value.... sigh...
    Hopefully those who needed to list their reserved tickets on F2F have done so already.
    Speaking of that, I just listed two great side stage seats for N1, 11th row mike’s side (section 120, row 11). 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,394
    100 Pacer said:
    Zod said:
    yah so, glad I sold the section 115's earlier in the week, and bought the 7th row side stage.  I think this is probably where I settle out at unless I see some pit tickets pop up.   Night 1: 7th row side stage, night 2: row 1 on the floor.

not too shabby. Now I'm hoping TM pulls off a miracle and moves most of these tickets so we get some amazing shows :)
  • Options
    pitbospitbos Posts: 31
    Just added 2 tickets, N1, Floor Row 17  B)
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    pitbos said:
    Thank you. First upgrade I've been able to snag for N1. 

Just listed 2 floor row 25. I hope those sell!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    pitbos said:
    Thank you. First upgrade I've been able to snag for N1. 

Just listed 2 floor row 25. I hope those sell!
    I’m so happy someone here got them! Enjoy!!
  • Options
    UmphreysJam34UmphreysJam34 Posts: 790
    Has anyone in the US had success using Wise to sell their Vancouver tickets?
  • Options
    Yes, I have been paid.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    Yes, I sold 3 tickets and got paid for all. 
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    Yes I got paid for a pair I sold yesterday actually (about a week after I sold them).  
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited April 18
    100 Pacer said:
    Zod said:
    With the number of available tickets out there I would opt to exchange my seats vs. selling them. TM charges $10 fee. I did that with my upper 118 yesterday and moved down 7 rows for $10.
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    Zod said:
    With the number of available tickets out there I would opt to exchange my seats for the $10 fee TM charges. I did that with my upper 118 yesterday and moved down 7 rows for $10.
    Can you explain this $10 fee and how it works? I haven’t heard of this before. Is this something specific to TM Canada (I’m from the US). 
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    Zod said:
    With the number of available tickets out there I would opt to exchange my seats vs. selling them. TM charges $10 fee. I did that with my upper 118 yesterday and moved down 7 rows for $10.
    This is interesting...
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,451
    I have never heard of this exchange option.  Please elaborate on how it is done.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 196
    100 Pacer said:
    Zod said:
    you shouldn't have given away this secret! (typically it works up to 24hrs before the show - usually any cost of difference in ticket plus the fee). 
  • Options
    oh wow, I'm at 9 days I think since I got the verification deposits, and I still haven't gotten the funds for the first pair I sold (but I'm a Canadian, with a Canadian account).
  • Options
    It took me about a week after I received the deposits to get paid for the pair I sold (I’m from the US and using a Wise account). 
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    It took me about a week after I received the deposits to get paid for the pair I sold (I’m from the US and using a Wise account). 

Hopefully being at a week and two days means I'm close :) The selling page has a warning that I need to enter my TIN info, but I did that a few years ago when I sold spare EV tickets, so if I click and try to do that, it already show I did it.   Hopefully the warning is for everyone, and there's not something glitchy.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    steven87 said:

Hopefully being at a week and two days means I'm close :) The selling page has a warning that I need to enter my TIN info, but I did that a few years ago when I sold spare EV tickets, so if I click and try to do that, it already show I did it.   Hopefully the warning is for everyone, and there's not something glitchy.
    Don’t worry- the warning is just a standard message that appears for everyone. I also submitted mine a few years ago and didn’t have to resubmit it to get paid. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    Zod said:
    you shouldn't have given away this secret! (typically it works up to 24hrs before the show - usually any cost of difference in ticket plus the fee). 
    😝 didn’t think it was secret. It takes about 10-15 min to do so if you’re trying secure an exchange for popular seats this won’t work.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    Zod said:
    oh wow, I'm at 9 days I think since I got the verification deposits, and I still haven't gotten the funds for the first pair I sold (but I'm a Canadian, with a Canadian account).
    Did you plug in the deposit amounts in your Ticketmaster account to complete verification?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Zod said:
    I’m Canadian, with a Canadian Ticketmaster Account and am trying to sort out payment for a pair of Van tickets I sold. Did you receive the verification deposits only after you sold your tickets? Or did TM send them to you when you first added your bank account info? 
  • Options
    pitbos said:
    Zod said:
    I’m Canadian, with a Canadian Ticketmaster Account and am trying to sort out payment for a pair of Van tickets I sold. Did you receive the verification deposits only after you sold your tickets? Or did TM send them to you when you first added your bank account info? 
    TM didn’t send me the deposits until a few days after I sold my first pair of tickets. Then I received payment about a week later. 
  • Options
    pitbos said:
    Zod said:

They didn't verify the account until after the 1st pair of tickets sold.  It look a little over a week for the deposits to show up, and now I'm at 9 days since then, waiting for ticket proceeds.  Not exactly the smoothest process.

When I sold US tickets last year you, you could use a US debit card instead of needing to verify the bank account.  Saved a bunch of time.  When I tried to use a debit card for Canada, it wouldn't recognize the postal code :(
  • Options
    Thanks for the info! 
  • Options
    Zod said:
    pitbos said:
    Zod said:

They didn't verify the account until after the 1st pair of tickets sold.  It look a little over a week for the deposits to show up, and now I'm at 9 days since then, waiting for ticket proceeds.  Not exactly the smoothest process.

When I sold US tickets last year you, you could use a US debit card instead of needing to verify the bank account.  Saved a bunch of time.  When I tried to use a debit card for Canada, it wouldn't recognize the postal code :(
    When you receive the micro deposits that’s not verification - those are test deposits. Verification occurs when you then log back into your Ticketmaster account and plug in the micro deposits. That’s verification for Ticketmaster that yes the correct account is on file and your payment deposit will follow.

If you haven’t verified you’re waiting for nothing.

• Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    TICKETMASTER WILL EXCHANGE YOUR TICKETS TO BETTER SEATS,  I HAD SEATS PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM TICKETMASTER IN SEC 115 ($208) , JUST EXCHANGED THEM TO SEATS IN SEC 119 ($208 EA).  $10 FEE PER TICKET. 
    TOOK 5 MIN.  DO IT IF YOU CAN !!!
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    I can't cart any f2f tix right now 
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    TICKETMASTER WILL EXCHANGE YOUR TICKETS TO BETTER SEATS,  I HAD SEATS PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM TICKETMASTER IN SEC 115 ($208) , JUST EXCHANGED THEM TO SEATS IN SEC 119 ($208 EA).  $10 FEE PER TICKET. 
    TOOK 5 MIN.  DO IT IF YOU CAN !!!
    Super interesting tip @nc_jammer1 and @UseUrIllusions Any suggestions on how to go about doing this are appeciated!