Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,793
    I can't cart any f2f tix right now 
    I have recieved an email that my N1 row 25 tickets sold. But they show up as "listed" on my account and they show up available while I search tickets. But I am unable to cart them. Weird.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 536
    go to your account , view your tickets, click the "chat" icon,  and follow the prompts to "exchange".  Get yourself some better seats.
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,160
    Their site says that you can only exchange tickets purchased directly from them, but not if you purchased Fan 2 Fan tickets.  It said that they had to have a blue dot, not the pink thing.  Tickets from the original Ticketstoday drawing should be able to be upgraded though.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    if I was in the uppers trying to f2f my tickets, I'd recommend this solution to upgrading your tickets. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,220
    I can't cart any f2f tix right now 
    I have recieved an email that my N1 row 25 tickets sold. But they show up as "listed" on my account and they show up available while I search tickets. But I am unable to cart them. Weird.

It takes a while for the system to reflect they've been sold.  They seem to show up as phantom tickets for 15 to 30 minutes after they get sold.   You can see them but not cart them kind of thing.
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    TICKETMASTER WILL EXCHANGE YOUR TICKETS TO BETTER SEATS,  I HAD SEATS PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM TICKETMASTER IN SEC 115 ($208) , JUST EXCHANGED THEM TO SEATS IN SEC 119 ($208 EA).  $10 FEE PER TICKET. 
    TOOK 5 MIN.  DO IT IF YOU CAN !!!
    Super interesting tip @nc_jammer1 and @UseUrIllusions Any suggestions on how to go about doing this are appeciated!
    1 (855) 985-4357 
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 198
    jjflash said:
    TICKETMASTER WILL EXCHANGE YOUR TICKETS TO BETTER SEATS,  I HAD SEATS PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM TICKETMASTER IN SEC 115 ($208) , JUST EXCHANGED THEM TO SEATS IN SEC 119 ($208 EA).  $10 FEE PER TICKET. 
    Super interesting tip @nc_jammer1 and @UseUrIllusions Any suggestions on how to go about doing this are appeciated!
    1 (855) 985-4357 
    You will also need a code that you get when you click the "chat" button at the bottom of your order in your TM account and then go through their automated questions about why you're calling. I did this yesterday for Vancouver and got 10 rows closer side stage than I was before. 

Then again, maybe just call that number and you'll get a person who will help you 😂
  • Options
    JseeteenakJseeteenak Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada Posts: 84
    Anyone have a spare GA for N1?
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    1 (855) 985-4357 
    You will also need a code that you get when you click the "chat" button at the bottom of your order in your TM account and then go through their automated questions about why you're calling. I did this yesterday for Vancouver and got 10 rows closer side stage than I was before. 

Then again, maybe just call that number and you'll get a person who will help you 😂
    Yup they pick up right away and can assist.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    1 (855) 985-4357 

Was super quick,  hard to believe, lol
  • Options
    BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100
    Looking for advice. Have Floor seats Row 2 and Sec 105 Row 15. However my partner is 5’ 4” and want to make sure she can see (first PJ show). I’m thinking Row 2 is less obstructed and should be ok for her? Feedback appreciated!
  • Options
    Bmoya said:
    Looking for advice. Have Floor seats Row 2 and Sec 105 Row 15. However my partner is 5’ 4” and want to make sure she can see (first PJ show). I’m thinking Row 2 is less obstructed and should be ok for her? Feedback appreciated!
    I'm not sure.  My original tickets were row 4 floor night 1 and row 1 night 2.   Looking at the map I estimate the pit uses up about 14 seated rows worth of flood.  So Row 1 would be row 15 at a seated concert.   Row 4 would be like row 19.   

My wife is also about the same height, so I can see ok from that distance unless someone my height stands in front of me :)  I'm pretty sure she doesn't seem much that far back on a floor.  Even for me, it gets not great after row 20.

We ended up splitting our decision.  We invited friends of which are both taller than my wife, so they're going to take the row 4 on the floor for N1.  We upgraded to row 7 side stage for night 1 that should have a close view, but an elevated view.    We kept the row 1 for n2.  

I think in your boat, if I'd be tempted to keep the s105, just so my wife has a shot at seeing.   My wife always talks about not being able to see anything at concerts :(

• Options
    BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100
    Zod said:
    Bmoya said:
    I'm not sure.  My original tickets were row 4 floor night 1 and row 1 night 2.   Looking at the map I estimate the pit uses up about 14 seated rows worth of flood.  So Row 1 would be row 15 at a seated concert.   Row 4 would be like row 19.   

My wife is also about the same height, so I can see ok from that distance unless someone my height stands in front of me :)  I'm pretty sure she doesn't seem much that far back on a floor.  Even for me, it gets not great after row 20.

We ended up splitting our decision.  We invited friends of which are both taller than my wife, so they're going to take the row 4 on the floor for N1.  We upgraded to row 7 side stage for night 1 that should have a close view, but an elevated view.    We kept the row 1 for n2.  

I think in your boat, if I'd be tempted to keep the s105, just so my wife has a shot at seeing.   My wife always talks about not being able to see anything at concerts :(

Appreciate the input!! I think im going to keep Row 2 for now. They’re for N2 so we can assess on N1. So many tickets available now and likely even more by show time that we can get closer lower bowls on day of show if needed. So many moving parts. 😂. Again thanks for your feedback!
  • Options
    edited April 18
    Wow they did an update to night 2.  Almost everything is face value now.  At the back of the lower bowl only the the first row is platinum.   Only the first 10 to 15ish rows in the first few wing sections, and floor tickets are left at platinum prices.  It'll be crazy to see what happens for n2 over the next few weeks.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    BlackSmileBlackSmile Posts: 72
    edited April 18
    Glad this worked out for you.  I did the chat, was asked to call TM, called them and it was U.S., got transferred to Canada, went through a series of questions only to be told to email Tickets Today.  Currently awaiting their response.
     said:
    jjflash said:
    1 (855) 985-4357 

Was super quick,  hard to believe, lol

Calgary, Alberta (1993) / Missoula, Montana (2003) / Calgary, Alberta (2005) / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (2005) /Chicago, Illinois (2007) / Calgary, Alberta, (2009) / Calgary, Alberta (2011) / Calgary, AB (2013) / Missoula, Montana (2018) / Vancouver, BC (2024)
  • Options
    edited April 18
    Glad this worked out for you. I did the chat, was asked to call TM, called them and it was U.S., got transferred to Canada, went through a series of questions only to be told to email Tickets Today. Currently awaiting their response.

EDIT - JUST GOT A RESPONSE BACK SAYING THEY WON'T DO IT FOR ME AS PER TICKETS TODAY'S POLICY.  

Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Post edited by BlackSmile on
    Calgary, Alberta (1993) / Missoula, Montana (2003) / Calgary, Alberta (2005) / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (2005) /Chicago, Illinois (2007) / Calgary, Alberta, (2009) / Calgary, Alberta (2011) / Calgary, AB (2013) / Missoula, Montana (2018) / Vancouver, BC (2024)
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 198
    Glad this worked out for you. I did the chat, was asked to call TM, called them and it was U.S., got transferred to Canada, went through a series of questions only to be told to email Tickets Today. Currently awaiting their response.

EDIT - JUST GOT A RESPONSE BACK SAYING THEY WON'T DO IT FOR ME AS PER TICKETS TODAY'S POLICY.  

This might be because they consider Tickets Today a third party? It worked for me but they were TM tickets and not 10c. Sucks if that's the case but I could see that being an explanation for them not being able to upgrade your seats.
  • Options
    edited April 19

This might be because they consider Tickets Today a third party? It worked for me but they were TM tickets and not 10c. Sucks if that's the case but I could see that being an explanation for them not being able to upgrade your seats.
    Yeah it kind of sucks.  So it goes and lessoned learned.  I'm hoping it isn't a massive arena and my tickets are similar to when I saw them in Missoula in 2018.  Although that show had more or a view than just the stage!

• Options

Yeah it kind of sucks.  So it goes and lessoned learned.  I'm hoping it isn't a massive arena and my tickets are similar to when I saw them in Missoula in 2018.  Although that show had more or a view than just the stage!

Rogers arena just a hockey stadium, so much smaller than Grizzly Stadium
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,237
    Just picked up a pair in row 2 reserved floor for night 2.  Flying solo that night.  Anyone want a timed drop this evening for one seat? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,793
    Faaack!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 347
    Just picked up a pair in row 2 reserved floor for night 2.  Flying solo that night.  Anyone want a timed drop this evening for one seat? 
    Tempting…Scared my row 16 single will be tough to sell and I’ll have to eat it 🫣 
  • Options
    I don’t think the scalpers and bots are active on this show.  I’ll post it at 11pm ET unless someone contacts me first.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    I don’t think the scalpers and bots are active on this show.  I’ll post it at 11pm ET unless someone contacts me first.  
    I’ll probably try to grab it. Worst case scenario if my 16 doesn’t sell I’m sure the row 2 would re-sell.
  • Options

I don't think they are, just successfully was on drop for night 1 tickets.
  • Options
    anyone want row 7 side stage (section 103) for n2?
  • Options
    I have listed it.  It should be live any minute. 

• Options
    Got it thanks! Took over 10 mins to show up. 
  • Options
    Zod said:
    anyone want row 7 side stage (section 103) for n2?
    I put them up for sale if anyone wants 'em.
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    Got it thanks! Took over 10 mins to show up. 
    Nice! Assuming neither of us upgrades, I look forward to meeting you.