Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,865
    Hi all, Quick question for those who opened wise.com accounts for payment: How did you link it to Ticketmaster for payouts? Did you have to order wise.com debit card??
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,039
    edited April 14
    jjflash said:
    Hi all, Quick question for those who opened wise.com accounts for payment: How did you link it to Ticketmaster for payouts? Did you have to order wise.com debit card??
    No, you can’t use a debit card to get paid. You need to enter your Wise account information on TM. Select Canada as your country on TM and go to My Profile and select Billing Information (use a desktop or a browser, not a TM app). You can add your Wise account info there. A few days later you will receive two small
    amounts in your Wise account that you will need to verify on TM. 
    Post edited by GirlLovesPJ on
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,331
    Will they just continue to lower the prices below face value to try and sell all those lower bowl tickets for Van 2?
    They've been regular price of $208 for awhile now and they still aren't moving at all. 

It becomes a game of chicken.  The longer the wait, the more time it gives to see if fans flinch.. but sometimes it can mean they end up cutting below face value in the last few days before the show.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,938
    When was the last time standard prices for Pearl Jam went below face value in North America? Fresno didn’t even do that.
  • Options
    I love that they're playing two shows in Van so that I'll see them twice on this tour but considering that Seattle has two dates I'm not sure it was the best idea for selling tickets. I'm surprised they didn't play one in Vancouver and one in Calgary or even give the East coast another show. The demand seems to be 20x higher in places like New York, Philly and Boston. 

" Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    edited April 15
    I love that they're playing two shows in Van so that I'll see them twice on this tour but considering that Seattle has two dates I'm not sure it was the best idea for selling tickets. I'm surprised they didn't play one in Vancouver and one in Calgary or even give the East coast another show. The demand seems to be 20x higher in places like New York, Philly and Boston. 

Yah, I'm not complaining about two Vancouver shows but it seems like an interesting choice, given Vancouver is a smaller market big city for shows.   Maybe they would of sold out had they put more at face value during the original surge.

Then again I did see that pumpkins show in 2022, look pretty damn full by show time.  You never know.  Last minute, not planner type people sometimes keep the world spinning :)

I just bought some really close side stage tickets (row 7) for n1.   Now debating whether to sit in those and let my friends sit in row 4 floor, or do I sit in row 4 floor, and sit in the side seats.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    good morning, I'm look to drop two tix for N2 - Floor row 16 in a few minutes
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,297
    Zod said:

Yah, I'm not complaining about two Vancouver shows but it seems like an interesting choice, given Vancouver is a smaller market big city for shows.   Maybe they would of sold out had they put more at face value during the original surge.

Then again I did see that pumpkins show in 2022, look pretty damn full by show time.  You never know.  Last minute, not planner type people sometimes keep the world spinning :)

I just bought some really close side stage tickets (row 7) for n1.   Now debating whether to sit in those and let my friends sit in row 4 floor, or do I sit in row 4 floor, and sit in the side seats.
    That’s a tough call. Normally I’d say side stage no question. I normally love close side stage seats, and they’re my favorite seats in the house outside of GA. The problem this time around is that we won’t know what the new stage setup/production looks like until the first show. So there’s some risk that your view could be obstructed. 
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:

That’s a tough call. Normally I’d say side stage no question. I normally love close side stage seats, and they’re my favorite seats in the house outside of GA. The problem this time around is that we won’t know what the new stage setup/production looks like until the first show. So there’s some risk that your view could be obstructed. 

Yah, we've got row 1 floor for the 2nd night.  At least we know if turns out not great, we have night 2 to look forward too.

I've been to so many shows side stage, and aside from one Bryan Adams show, where they sold tickets below the speaker levels, it's been a non-issue.   I can't imagine they would of sold the tickets if it was a pretty big obstruction?  I'm guessing it's a big screen at the back or something... but you never know.

I think I'll end up doing side stage for night 1, and floor for n2 (unless I pull off another upgrade :) ).

• Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    just added N2 floor row 16
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,604
    PJNB said:
    When was the last time standard prices for Pearl Jam went below face value in North America? Fresno didn’t even do that.
    Demand is weaker for the Monday show obviously but generally speaking I think they drop premium to standard pricing but no less. I think those that don’t list theirs on F2F sooner rather than later shouldn’t be surprised if/when they’re forced to eat the tickets.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    Demand is weaker for the Monday show obviously but generally speaking I think they drop premium to standard pricing but no less. I think those that don’t list theirs on F2F sooner rather than later shouldn’t be surprised if/when they’re forced to eat the tickets.

Yah.  For EV solo in Seattle and I think maybe the Oakland shows in 2022, I did see regular prices tickets below the original face valur.  Usually it's not a lot, but 10 or 20 bucks lower, which undercuts fan2fan.

The other challenge is TM does tend to try to sell most of the worst premium tickets first, so there's a good chance in additioon to price decreased for n2, they might yet spew out better tickets.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,865
    jjflash said:
    No, you can’t use a debit card to get paid. You need to enter your Wise account information on TM. Select Canada as your country on TM and go to My Profile and select Billing Information (use a desktop or a browser, not a TM app). You can add your Wise account info there. A few days later you will receive two small
    Thanks for the feedback :smiley:

Prior to your edit by buddy posted and sold his N1 tix. We were able to link his wise account and routing #s as part of posting the tix for sale thru F2F, however no country selection was made.....now just hoping he gets paid ::crosses fingers::
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,039
    jjflash said:
    jjflash said:
    Thanks for the feedback :smiley:

Prior to your edit by buddy posted and sold his N1 tix. We were able to link his wise account and routing #s as part of posting the tix for sale thru F2F, however no country selection was made.....now just hoping he gets paid ::crosses fingers::
    If you were able to link it then it should be fine. 👍
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,396
    Zod said:
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:

Yah.  For EV solo in Seattle and I think maybe the Oakland shows in 2022, I did see regular prices tickets below the original face valur.  Usually it's not a lot, but 10 or 20 bucks lower, which undercuts fan2fan.

The other challenge is TM does tend to try to sell most of the worst premium tickets first, so there's a good chance in additioon to price decreased for n2, they might yet spew out better tickets.
    The $10 difference might have been tax which would show up at checkout 
  • Options
    The remaining premiums are starting to drop slightly. Hopefully they’ll drop down to face on the day of the show. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,938
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:

The $10 difference might have been tax which would show up at checkout 
    I remember that happening. They made it look like they were cheaper than the fan to fan tickets but after clicking on them you finally got the all in price. 
  • Options
    edited April 15
    oh wow, TM just dumped a bunch of side stage tickets at FV for both the Sat and Mon night.  starting a few rows behind the fan2fan ones I bought this morning,.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    Zod said:
    oh wow, TM just dumped a bunch of side stage tickets at FV for both the Sat and Mon night.  starting a few rows behind the fan2fan ones I bought this morning,.
    This time I couldn’t resist- I bought a pair in the 11th row, mike’s side. Hopefully we just can’t see the screens (which I could care less about) and the stage is unobstructed. 
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:
    This time I couldn’t resist- I bought a pair in the 11th row, mike’s side. Hopefully we just can’t see the screens (which I could care less about) and the stage is unobstructed. 
    That's what I'm hoping for.  Side Stage ticket are generally pretty amazing.  Almost as close as being on the front of the floor, but you get an elevated view :)
  • Options
    Zod said:
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:
    That's what I'm hoping for.  Side Stage ticket are generally pretty amazing.  Almost as close as being on the front of the floor, but you get an elevated view :)
    Exactly. I’ve had many great experiences with side stage seats in the past- some of the best seats in the house IMO. And I’m thinking/hoping they wouldn’t have sold these seats if there was a big obstruction in the way. I guess we’ll find out on opening night!
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,361
    I’m holding out for something even better for Monday! There’s quite a bit at C$276 (maybe that’s not all in) which is PJ Premium but honestly in C$ I’m pretty sure some of the standard prices in other countries round to within spitting distance of this.  But there’s still 3 weeks for some of these to go standard.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:
    Exactly. I’ve had many great experiences with side stage seats in the past- some of the best seats in the house IMO. And I’m thinking/hoping they wouldn’t have sold these seats if there was a big obstruction in the way. I guess we’ll find out on opening night!
    It also looks like the ticket they did add were all on the boundary, so maybe they decided they had a little more room to sell those tickets without an obstructed view.
  • Options
    I’m holding out for something even better for Monday! There’s quite a bit at C$276 (maybe that’s not all in) which is PJ Premium but honestly in C$ I’m pretty sure some of the standard prices in other countries round to within spitting distance of this.  But there’s still 3 weeks for some of these to go standard.  
    My gut says they haven't shown their entire hand yet.  That burst a month ago was mostly back of the lower bowl.  I don't think 10c'ers got all those seats in the closer side section.  I have a feeling TM still has a fair number they haven't put up for sale yet.

The challenge for us was not getting left holding the bag.    So far we've been lucky enough to sell then buy, but pretty soon that might not be an option, as TM will compete with fan2fan.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    My gut says they haven't shown their entire hand yet.  That burst a month ago was mostly back of the lower bowl.  I don't think 10c'ers got all those seats in the closer side section.  I have a feeling TM still has a fair number they haven't put up for sale yet.

The challenge for us was not getting left holding the bag.    So far we've been lucky enough to sell then buy, but pretty soon that might not be an option, as TM will compete with fan2fan.
    I am without anything for Van2 and am enjoying being a free agent as the situation unfolds! I had bought something last week but sold it.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,214
    Yep.  Holding out on night 2 for now.  There are so many tickets, that I can wait it out and hope that there really was a screw up with GA, and those are still coming.  If not, I can just grab something later.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2
  • Options
    UmphreysJam34UmphreysJam34 Posts: 780
    Has anyone in the US sold tickets for these shows? I know there are some restrictions and differences in how it works. 
  • Options
    Has anyone in the US sold tickets for these shows? I know there are some restrictions and differences in how it works. 
    Yes. You have to open a Wise account, which essentially serves as a Canadian bank account. It only takes a few minutes to open, and then you will be able to use that account to sell tickets on F2F. 
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 195
    If anyone interested, ive listed V2 section 104 row 23 (side/front stage) at face value 208$ Pair behind on f2f are 593$.
  • Options
    Boatload of additional premiums for Van2.  Can’t wait for standard pricing to kick in.