Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,331
    Boatload of additional premiums for Van2.  Can’t wait for standard pricing to kick in.  
    Tons of seats available. It’s just a waiting game at this point. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,671
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,047
    100 Pacer said:
    Disagree with it being unfeasible to convert back to hockey for the 5th. 

"Then you have the big issue, which is Pearl Jam, who have Rogers Arena booked from May 4-6. While they are only playing on May 4 and 6, it would be unfeasible to convert the arena back to hockey in between the two dates. This could cause a multi-day break if the series is pushed to Game 7, which in turn would cause scheduling issues for the start of Round 2"

How is that any different than having a game happen with two different bands playing on the 4th and 6th vs the same band. 

Arenas do that all of the time. 

• Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 485
    PJNB said:
    100 Pacer said:

"Then you have the big issue, which is Pearl Jam, who have Rogers Arena booked from May 4-6. While they are only playing on May 4 and 6, it would be unfeasible to convert the arena back to hockey in between the two dates. This could cause a multi-day break if the series is pushed to Game 7, which in turn would cause scheduling issues for the start of Round 2"

How is that any different than having a game happen with two different bands playing on the 4th and 6th vs the same band. 

That’s hockey reporting as usual 😆 
    Everything is made into high drama. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,671
    PJNB said:
    100 Pacer said:

Agreed. More realistic than bumping a show.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 196
    steven87 said:
    Boatload of additional premiums for Van2.  Can’t wait for standard pricing to kick in.  
    Might be the end of them until just days before. Sales not what expected, so can't see them holding on to much more that haven't been offered up yet till a few last minute drops. Definitely gonna be some good ones out there/prices coming down on whats up now. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,475
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    100 Pacer said:

Agreed. More realistic than bumping a show.
    On the other hand sales are so shitty for Van2 I could see them cancelling and using the hockey as an excuse.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,331
    steven87 said:
    Might be the end of them until just days before. Sales not what expected, so can't see them holding on to much more that haven't been offered up yet till a few last minute drops. Definitely gonna be some good ones out there/prices coming down on whats up now. 
    My guess- mind you this is just a guess- is that there isn’t all that much inventory left that hasn’t been released yet. Those premium drops in 104 and 119 the other day were pretty large and contained many of the best seats in the house. Also, if I recall correctly, I believe the first few rows side stage were released and sold as premiums already during the TM verified sale. So what I’m expecting to see is a few smaller drops closer to the show (artist/production holds, etc.), and that the prices will continue to drop and the remaining premiums will eventually convert to standards on the week/day of the show. 
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    edited April 16
    I listed this single for night 1 if anyone is interested.

2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    steven87 said:
    My guess- mind you this is just a guess- is that there isn’t all that much inventory left that hasn’t been released yet. Those premium drops in 104 and 119 the other day were pretty large and contained many of the best seats in the house. Also, if I recall correctly, I believe the first few rows side stage were released and sold as premiums already during the TM verified sale. So what I’m expecting to see is a few smaller drops closer to the show (artist/production holds, etc.), and that the prices will continue to drop and the remaining premiums will eventually convert to standards on the week/day of the show. 
    I think the first 10 rows near the stage starting from 118 and 105 have yet to be filled. Expect to see those a week before the show.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    GA for N2 on TM

That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,397
    GA for N2 on TM

I think their phantom tickets.  I saw them around 8:40am when I got out of the shower, and couldn't add them to the cart.  Just missed 'em :(
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 196
    Were some TM issues yesterday, I bought tickets twice that switched in the cart during checkout. Got immediate refunds and eventually was able to buy what I wanted. Given the quickness of TM support addressing it, assume they are having some issues on N2
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited April 16

That was my original seat for N1. Gift that keeps on giving I see. ☺️
  • Options
    Zod said:
    GA for N2 on TM

I think their phantom tickets.  I saw them around 8:40am when I got out of the shower, and couldn't add them to the cart.  Just missed 'em :(
    I kept trying to checkout with these tickets and after 20 min it took me to the checkout and then on submission it gave me a weird error and kicked me out. 😢
  • Options

What did you upgrade to (if anything)?

I upgraded to sec 104, row 16, but I’m not sure if this is really an upgrade. 🤔
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651

104 is an upgrade from 106 imho. 104 and 119 would be my first picks. That’s what I’m holding out for on N2. 

FWIW I’m in 106 Saturday night in 10C tickets. Don’t get me wrong 106 is still a good seat and hopefully there’s lots of 10C members around us.
  • Options
    DJ253147 said:

104 is an upgrade from 106 imho. 104 and 119 would be my first picks. That’s what I’m holding out for on N2. 

FWIW I’m in 106 Saturday night in 10C tickets. Don’t get me wrong 106 is still a good seat and hopefully there’s lots of 10C members around us.
    I guess I will keep 104 for now then. For night 2, I have sec 105, row 21, but I’d like to be a little lower. We’ll see what else will pop up. 
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited April 17
    Bunch of premiums dropped in 118 and 117 N1. Rows 9-14. $276 price range.
  • Options
    Thought about 118 for a second as it would be better than my row 21 floor seats, but nope. I refuse to pay premium. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    Thought about 118 for a second as it would be better than my row 21 floor seats, but nope. I refuse to pay premium. 
    Me too. Those will all drop to regular price 1 week before the show, maybe even earlier.
  • Options
    ManOfTheHour75ManOfTheHour75 Posts: 339
    edited April 17
    I decided to grab a couple tickets in 118 row 8. 
    Those are great seats and I think an upgrade from my 10 club tickets of row 8 on the floor. It will be my girlfriends first PJ show and she's quite short so I'm worried she won't see much from down there.  
    I'm going to put those floor tickets up on F2F soon if anyone is interested. 
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    Those are great seats and I think an upgrade from my 10 club tickets of row 8 on the floor. It will be my girlfriends first PJ show and she's quite short so I'm worried she won't see much from down there.  
    N1 right? I’d be interested. If you give me a heads up on the drop I’ll try to snag em. If someone else beats me no big deal. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    N1 right? I’d be interested. If you give me a heads up on the drop I’ll try to snag em. If someone else beats me no big deal. 
    Yes night 1. They should be up shortly 

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    Got em thanks! 🍻 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    ekwipt said:
    Got em thanks! 🍻 
    Cool 😎 

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,925
    Son of a.....
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,925
    edited April 17
    I mean.... congrats!  ;)

I never even saw these unil 10:22CT
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    I can’t imagine anyone will be dying to get their hands on my N1 Flr row 21 but they’re up.
    Aisle seats on the right.  
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    I can’t imagine anyone will be dying to get their hands on my N1 Flr row 21 but they’re up.
    Aisle seats on the right.  
    Sheesh someone wanted em in a hurry 🤯