Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,332
    100 Pacer said:
    I'm still looking for a single for May 4th to improve my 2nd to last row on the floor. Not holding out much hope at this point competing against the bots.

I would put that ticket up for sale immediately on F2F for the best shot at a sale. Otherwise you’ll be fine picking up a much better closer to the show. That would be my personal approach.
    Was going to say the same thing. 

Closer to the date you’ll see a flood of f2f tickets available so making your available now is key to a quick sale.
    Agreed. I also put up my crappy 10c seats for sale last week and fortunately they sold quickly. However, there was a significant risk I would’ve gotten stuck with them if I had waited until the week of the show. I currently don’t have a ticket for N1, but I’m not concerned about it cause there’s still so many tickets available on TM and many more will drop as it gets closer to the show. 
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    I'm still looking for a single for May 4th to improve my 2nd to last row on the floor. Not holding out much hope at this point competing against the bots.

I would put that ticket up for sale immediately on F2F for the best shot at a sale. Otherwise you’ll be fine picking up a much better closer to the show. That would be my personal approach.
    Was going to say the same thing. 

Closer to the date you’ll see a flood of f2f tickets available so making your available now is key to a quick sale.
    Agreed. I also put up my crappy 10c seats for sale last week and fortunately they sold quickly. However, there was a significant risk I would’ve gotten stuck with them if I had waited until the week of the show. I currently don’t have a ticket for N1, but I’m not concerned about it cause there’s still so many tickets available on TM and many more will drop as it gets closer to the show. 
    I’m in the same boat, and did the same thing. I’m also nervous but I tend to be impatient and two days before the show something awesome pops up and I’m stuck.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 196
    fyi, lots of tickets just dropped section 119, pj prem but 289$. other pj prem dropping too. im sure there will be a flurry of activity over the next couple of weeks, but anyone looking to upgrade, 119 right now might be worth a thought
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,677
    Pair in 106 Row 15 for Vancouver 1 up now 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    TM says they need a CA bank account for payouts for F2F. US buyer here, anyone have a work around for this?
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    TM says they need a CA bank account for payouts for F2F. US buyer here, anyone have a work around for this?
    Wise.com

I just got paid for two Vancouver tickets I sold. I live in NJ. It definitely works. 
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited April 12
    fyi, lots of tickets just dropped section 119, pj prem but 289$. other pj prem dropping too. im sure there will be a flurry of activity over the next couple of weeks, but anyone looking to upgrade, 119 right now might be worth a thought
    They say limited view. Anyone can comment on that section at Rogers?

at some point all those $410 premium tickets will come down. I think $300 for a tickets is damn pricey!
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    Wise.com

I just got paid for two Vancouver tickets I sold. I live in NJ. It definitely works. 
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Pretty good seats. I was considering it but decided to hold off. The fact that they’re releasing these this far in advance of the show makes me think I’ll do even better if I wait. 
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    Wise.com

Thank you!
    You’re welcome!
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    ManOfTheHour75ManOfTheHour75 Posts: 339
    edited April 12
    It's wild how many tickets are left for night 2. They're going to be giving these things away soon. 
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 485
    It's wild how many tickets are left for night 2. They're going to be giving these things away soon. 
    It’s even wilder that people paid $650 for those same seats 😬 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,400
    ekwipt said:
    It’s even wilder that people paid $650 for those same seats 😬 

It's the cruel part about how TM does business.  Create the illusion it's sold out, get people to by premiums then drop more tickets later.  Had those poor buyers had all the relevant info they wouldn't of bought those tickets :(
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    Pretty good seats. I was considering it but decided to hold off. The fact that they’re releasing these this far in advance of the show makes me think I’ll do even better if I wait. 
    Agree, probably some great drops coming. Can see this being much like Ottawa in 2022 when the first few rows of the side sections got released day of show. 
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    Agree, probably some great drops coming. Can see this being much like Ottawa in 2022 when the first few rows of the side sections got released day of show. 
    Funny you mention it- that’s exactly what happened to me in Ottawa. I drove up all the way from NJ which took me about 7-8 hours, and literally right when I pulled into my Air B&B around 10:30 in the morning or so, I checked TM on my phone and BOOM they had just dropped the first few rows side stage. Was able to get 2nd row mike’s side- best (non-GA) seats I’ve ever had for a PJ show. I’m hoping for something similar here. 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,213
    steven87 said:
    steven87 said:
    Funny you mention it- that’s exactly what happened to me in Ottawa. I drove up all the way from NJ which took me about 7-8 hours, and literally right when I pulled into my Air B&B around 10:30 in the morning or so, I checked TM on my phone and BOOM they had just dropped the first few rows side stage. Was able to get 2nd row mike’s side- best (non-GA) seats I’ve ever had for a PJ show. I’m hoping for something similar here. 
    Ottawa was great. I had tickets to Toronto and Hamilton but wasn’t going to go to Ottawa. After Prague was cancelled I decided to go. I also was able to snag a close side stage from that drop. But then ended up winning a GA in that GA lottery that 10C had. 
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    💯 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    steven87 said:
    💯 
    Which proves that the 10 club lottery seating assignments is flawed.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,400
    yah, I don't think too many 10c'ers got tickets in the side sections closest to the stage, and so far I've only seen a handful of the closer rows p for sale.  I've got a feeling they're sitting on a bunch in the section or two, next to the side stage section.
  • Options
    I now have a great single for N2- section 117, row 10 (right on the border of section 118)- available if anyone is interested. I would be happy to arrange a timed drop. If I don’t hear from anyone within the next few days, I’ll just post it up on F2F. 
  • Options
    If anyone ends up with a spare GA for Night 1, I'd love to join. Booked my flight there and now searching for a ticket. I'll be at the Shark Club that day and can meetup to walk in together
  • Options
    edited April 13
    steven87 said:
    steven87 said:
    Same situation for me. Had the same for Que(but arena setup it was further away/higher than Ottawa), and GA in front of Mike for Nashville, was a good run of luck that tour. Would say those are the actual best seats in the house aside from first few rows deep of GA and thankfully often get overlooked by the 'limited view' and 'side stage' warnings. 
    Post edited by johnny__utah on
  • Options
    Vancouver 2 Floor Row 2 pair listed.

• Options
    100 Pacer said:
    Was refreshing and saw them drop but couldn’t even cart them. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Vancouver 1 Floor Row 6 pair listed.

• Options
    100 Pacer said:
    ekwipt said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Carted but got the 504 error 😣 
    Double strikeout
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    100 Pacer said:
    ekwipt said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Carted but got the 504 error 😣 
    Double strikeout
    Couldn’t cart a nice pair in 118 despite actively refreshing when they dropped too. Unbelievably tough to get anything juicy. 
  • Options
    Will they just continue to lower the prices below face value to try and sell all those lower bowl tickets for Van 2?
    They've been regular price of $208 for awhile now and they still aren't moving at all. 

" Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    In case the weekend wasn’t packed enough for you another great Vancouver show just got announced for the Sunday in between the 2 PJ shows. One of the best Canadian bands of the last 30 years in my humble opinion, Limblifter plays a really unique venue called Green Auto in East Van. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,500
    Will they just continue to lower the prices below face value to try and sell all those lower bowl tickets for Van 2?
    They've been regular price of $208 for awhile now and they still aren't moving at all. 

History says no, but it’s anybody‘a guess.  Dynamic pricing sometimes means prices fall.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023