Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,335
    Get_Right said:
    Poncier said:
    Maybe it's time for 10 Club to restrict total number of requests with such limited touring.
    Not go back to only 1 pair like in the 90's, but maybe limit to 4 shows max. Would have at least some effect on leveling the playing field so you don't have some folks get 10 shows and others get shut out. Would have a similar effect as priority, folks would likely request their local shows then maybe one other city.
    This is a great suggestion that would be easy for TM to execute.  No priority, no seniority, just a cap on the number of shows or requests.
    And I am surprised there is no Hartford gig on this tour, but it looks like the logistics and dates did not work.

It might be easy to execute, but it would lead to fewer tickets being sold, and that's not good for Ticketmaster. Cities like Portland and Sacramento would not sell out.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • rberko1rberko1 Posts: 81
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Keep checking with your credit card companies to see if they declined the transactions.  Don't wait for Ticketmaster to tell you.  

10C was extremely helpful last tour, and they have been this tour too, trying to get tickets in the hands of people who lost out due to strange issues.  If you were drawn, but your Credit Card declined the transaction, you may not even know it.  If you find out that your card declined, contact 10C at tickets@tenclub.net and also TM at tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    This is what I am paranoid about, but I see no indications/alerts that a charge was denied. How does one know? 
    I called Chase and asked if any charges were attempted that were denied. They said yes 2 at $380ish. I asked why I wasn't told. They said sorry not sure why you weren't told by Chase. 
    Chase told you they weren't sure why they didn't tell you?
    Nope.. They removed it and all good to go. Didn't help being a federal holiday I feel like. but I'm .1% who got screwed so oh well 
    Weird. I just called them to make sure, but they said no attempted charges on my card
    FWIW, I just called my Chase Card to double-check. No denied charges. 

Still trying to hold out hope that I'll hear about Philly eventually, though. I put in for both nights, any seating, and haven't gotten a confirmation or a denial email. 

I did score Baltimore and MSG, so absolutely no complaints overall. Would just be nice to know when the Fan Club drawing is actually closed.
    09.24.96 - Columbia, MD / 09.18.98 - Columbia, MD / 09.04.00 - Columbia, MD / 07.01.03 - Bristow, VA / 05.30.06 - Washington, DC / 06.15.09 - Baltimore, MD (Ed solo) / 10.27.09 - Philadelphia, PA / 10.28.09 - Philadelphia, PA / 10.09.10 - Baltimore, MD (Brad) / 10.27.13 - Baltimore, MD / 04.29.16 - Philadelphia, PA / 08.07.16 - Boston, MA / 11.04.16 - Upper Darby, PA (Temple of the Dog) / 04.07.17 - Brooklyn, NY (Hall of Fame) / 09.04.18 - Boston, MA / 03.28.20 - Baltimore, MD / 09.18.21 - Asbury Park, NJ / 05.09.22 - Glendale, AZ / 09.14.22 - Camden, NJ / 09.04.24 - New York, NY / 09.07.24 - Philadelphia, PA / 09.09.24 - Philadelphia, PA / 09.12.24 - Baltimore, MD / Next tour in Seattle??
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    Zod said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Vancouver 1 & 2, P1 for both.
    I was only in this lottery to try for GA (I'm actually a little surprised I didn't get even one). I've got a bad 10C number (somewhere in the 450K range I think), so I'm going to try and get good seats in the general sale, and then hope I'll be able to sell bad 10C singles.... although I'm curious about the premium pricing! Just how much are those going to be??
    Technically, I think the 10c usually gets most of the best tickets, so even your crappiest seat should be better than what's publicly available on TM.  Unless you pony up for platinum.

Platinum depends on demand, but they'll be jacked up at the beginning, and demand will dictate if they drop down and how quickly.
    Did you see seat locations last tour? 

Yep-
    Got tix at center ice, which would have been great if I were at a hockey game.  
     :s 

steven87 said:
    Finally getting around to posting my results:

Vancouver N1 and N2- P1 reserved
    MSG N1- nothing
    MSG N2- P2 reserved
    Philly N1- P1 reserved
    Philly N2- GA
    Baltimore- P1 reserved

Feel very fortunate to have scored my first GA ever in a 10c lottery (in about 50 attempts). Now on to F2F to try to upgrade the rest!
    Here's another person who had a split GA/P1 result in a city.
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,931
    EBowie said:
    I’d like to see poll results on those who think the current system is good versus when they joined the fan club.  Gee whiz, I wonder what those numbers would look like.
    Alot of the people who won 7+ shows are people who have been in the TC along time...

This was way, way, WAY better than the F5 days.
    I did great in the F5 days 😂 a bit of a leg up being a bit younger/tech savvy

I was out in the sticks with slow internet, so getting shut out was the norm for me.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • BF25394 said:
    steven87 said:

MSG N1- nothing
    MSG N2- P2 reserved
    Philly N1- P1 reserved
    Philly N2- GA
    Baltimore- P1 reserved

Feel very fortunate to have scored my first GA ever in a 10c lottery (in about 50 attempts). Now on to F2F to try to upgrade the rest!
    Thanks, it makes me feel better about not getting tickets to either Philly show
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    RE4790 said:
    Did some thinking here and if these are requirements:

1.)  No location bias (to not punish folks who happen to live away from major cities or in Alaska or Iceland or the entirety of Asia)
    2.)  Fans can attend more than one show per tour on 10c tix they won helping PJ maintain leverage with Ticketmaster from their "your arena will sell out" status
    3.)  Maximize the number of fans who win 10c tix

Then there is one thing that can be easily done to ensure more winners, but folks aren't going to like it because it's probably the most common 'hack' to the lotto.  So at the risk of being completely excised from the community before I've scored someone's MSG1 extra for my MSG2 extra (I'm 113xxx), here goes:  Change it from one entry per member to one entry per billing address.  Lots of members sign up their spouse/partner/roommate and both put in for the same shows as it grants each member two chances instead one (and can be used to game priority in the same manner).  Which is smart and fair as each fan gets an equal chance, but it ignores that a significant number of fans are in effect members of teams, and the two members of the team can each win for the same show.  This drives the ticket trading community here, which f'ing rocks, but we must be honest that it also decreases the count of distinct winners because those seats that are now up for trade would have been one or possibly two more lotto winners.  :s

Not suggesting they do this, but that it's reality.

I don't disagree, but I'm not sure the 10c would do something that lowers their own revenues.

We seem to be in a rare place with Pearl Jam, in that their fan club seems to run everything (it's not only a fan club, they run the website, merch sales, ticketing etc..).   Then we pay for the whole operation through our annual fees.   

I mean I'm one of the people you mentioned.   After I heard of other people doing it, I was like if you can't beat 'em join 'em.   That being said we usually would put in for the same tickets.  One of us N1, one of us N2 kind of thing.  It was the lack of GA only options, and lack of priority in this years draw that made us change the strategy (which kind of backfire, we didn't at all need my wife's membership this year).
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,931
    CM189191 said:
    EBowie said:
    I’d like to see poll results on those who think the current system is good versus when they joined the fan club.  Gee whiz, I wonder what those numbers would look like.
    Alot of the people who won 7+ shows are people who have been in the TC along time...

I'd rather wait in line at the Sears Customer Service counter

For you kids out there, Sears used to be....

...well, Customer Service was...

ah, never mind - get off my lawn!

Well. *That* triggered some childhood memories :shudder:.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
    mookieb14 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Gludfssr said:
    The problem with this setup is that the lottery is not actually based on the shows but mainly on the full request. Had it been based on the shows than everybody that sent in a request for say NY #1 would have there name in the drawing, and so on for each show. Than everybody would have a chance for each show. What is happening is let’s say they pick 1,000 requests then they fill them from those people if more tickets are still available for certain shows they keep picking more requests until the rest of the available shows are filled. This is why the people who picked the most amount of shows had better odds of getting more if and only if there request ticket was picked in the 1st round.
    So the 1st request ticket picked will get everything they want, and so on. 
    This is not how it works.
    Agreed.  Something is messed up with 2 show stops like others have said.   A few got different selections for those shows but seems like majority got same assignment for both nights.  I believe those cities were treated differently in the process.  Many have alluded to the same.  
    You agree with me, but I don't agree with this. There are lots of examples of people getting different assignments. I've started trying to point them out each time I see them.
    Van 1 - GA  - first time GA ! 
    Van 2 - P1

Missoula - still waiting !  Surprised , thought this one was easy 

✌✌
    Here's another GA/P1 split.
  • CM189191 said:
    EBowie said:

We had a Sears in the middle of nowhere, there was never a line for any show we wanted. We were always the only people there to get tickets. It was awesome.
    I got memories I got shit...
  • BF25394 said:
    Van 1 - GA  - first time GA ! 
    Van 2 - P1

Missoula - still waiting !  Surprised , thought this one was easy 

✌✌
    Here's another GA/P1 split.
    With the Canadian drawing
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Keep checking with your credit card companies to see if they declined the transactions.  Don't wait for Ticketmaster to tell you.  

10C was extremely helpful last tour, and they have been this tour too, trying to get tickets in the hands of people who lost out due to strange issues.  If you were drawn, but your Credit Card declined the transaction, you may not even know it.  If you find out that your card declined, contact 10C at tickets@tenclub.net and also TM at tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    This is what I am paranoid about, but I see no indications/alerts that a charge was denied. How does one know? 
    I called Chase and asked if any charges were attempted that were denied. They said yes 2 at $380ish. I asked why I wasn't told. They said sorry not sure why you weren't told by Chase. 
    Nope.. They removed it and all good to go. Didn't help being a federal holiday I feel like. but I'm .1% who got screwed so oh well 
    Had you given your bank a heads-up that there might be charges as the ticketing instructions suggested?
  • RB185080RB185080 Posts: 34
    CM189191 said:
    EBowie said:

We had a Sears in the middle of nowhere, there was never a line for any show we wanted. We were always the only people there to get tickets. It was awesome.
    I bought tickets for a few shows at Sears back in the day.  Most notably was Soundgarden at Brandeis University during the DOTU tour.  Had never seen Soundgarden, was trembling with excitement the whole day.  Drove up to Brandeis with a buddy only to be greeted by police telling us to turn around, the show was cancelled.  They'd break up not long after.  Ended up catching SG when they reunited but it wasn't quite the same as the 90s level Cornell. 
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,841
    Went 1/3, got Balt but missed Philly x2. I remain in favor or ordering preferences. At the very least they should allow you to pick “hometown shows” or something of the kind. Crazy missing both Philly shows, plus my brother and cousin going a combined 0/5 while people manage multiple GAs all around the tour. 
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022, 9/7/2024, 9/9/2024, 9/12/2024
  • jbaker67jbaker67 Posts: 353
    edited February 20
    BF25394 said:
    steven87 said:

MSG N1- nothing
    MSG N2- P2 reserved
    Philly N1- P1 reserved
    Philly N2- GA
    Baltimore- P1 reserved

I didn't have the GA/PA1 split in Philly but I didn't get the draw for both shows.
    Night 1: P2
    Night 2: P1
    Post edited by jbaker67 on

2000: Camden 9/1 2003: Camden 7/5, Hershey 2004: Reading 2006: Camden 5/28 2008: Camden 6/19, 6/20 2009: Philadelphia 10/27, 10/28, 10/31 2012: Philadelphia 2016: Philadelphia 4/28, New York City 5/2 2018: Seattle 8/8, 8/10 2019: Innings Fest 2021: Sea.Hear.Now, Ohana 2022: Baltimore, Camden, Louisville, St. Louis 2023: Saint Paul 8/31, 9/2 2024: Philadelphia 9/7, 9/9, Baltimore

• BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Had you given your bank a heads-up that there might be charges as the ticketing instructions suggested?
    Dude the bank literally doesn't care. You can tell them, but they don't and can't do anything with that info 
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    It did say that the official confirmation window closes tomorrow so......I'm still holding out hope for Wrigley Night 2. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • Noload said:
    Still don't believe they are done with Missoula.  Did anyone capture the 10c seating chart from the ticket request?  I can't remember what that one looked like since I assumed most folks that put in for that show would get it.
    The whole field was included (pit plus sections behind) and only sections 108,109, and 121 from the stands.  Very odd to me that all the other seats were grayed out. Way different than the 2018 show.
  • mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    BF25394 said:
    mookieb14 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Gludfssr said:
    The problem with this setup is that the lottery is not actually based on the shows but mainly on the full request. Had it been based on the shows than everybody that sent in a request for say NY #1 would have there name in the drawing, and so on for each show. Than everybody would have a chance for each show. What is happening is let’s say they pick 1,000 requests then they fill them from those people if more tickets are still available for certain shows they keep picking more requests until the rest of the available shows are filled. This is why the people who picked the most amount of shows had better odds of getting more if and only if there request ticket was picked in the 1st round.
    Agreed.  Something is messed up with 2 show stops like others have said.   A few got different selections for those shows but seems like majority got same assignment for both nights.  I believe those cities were treated differently in the process.  Many have alluded to the same.  
    You agree with me, but I don't agree with this. There are lots of examples of people getting different assignments. I've started trying to point them out each time I see them.
    I agree that the lottery is not ran as pick a member what do they have, give it to them and move on to next member.  I think most agree that is not the way it’s done.  I’ve already said it’s not clear exactly how the process is run.  I also believe the number of people that hit the same type of ticket for same city shows far outweighs the few that got different tier assignments.  I’m not saying it didn’t happen for some. 
  • JosephKJosephK Posts: 220
    Has anyone HERE gotten a confirmation today? Vs the friend of a friend who heard from someone else on Facebook? 
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Dude the bank literally doesn't care. You can tell them, but they don't and can't do anything with that info 
    I called my bank and gave them a heads-up. They noted it on my account, and then they did not blink at over $2,200 in charges on my card. This is from someone who rarely charges more than $500 in a month.
  • GludfssrGludfssr Posts: 57
    BF25394 said:
    Gludfssr said:

Think about it this way:
    There is a store selling PJ tickets, once you get in the store (the lottery in this case) there are lines set up for each show.
    Once inside you go to the 1st line/show on your request, if tickets are available you get them. Then if you have more shows on your list you go to that line and see if it is available until your list is complete. 

What should be happening is that once inside the store you go to your 1st choice, if available or not you exit the store then see if you are picked again to enter the store to try another line/show. 

This is also like the queue at Ticketmaster. You can only pick 1 show and have to wait your turn to purchase tickets. Once that is done if you want another show you have to get in another queue to wait until you can purchase again.

What this lottery is doing, is after you wait in line for the 1st queue you don’t have to wait again for any of the other shows you just see what is available from your requests. 

• BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

I called my bank and gave them a heads-up. They noted it on my account, and then they did not blink at over $2,200 in charges on my card. This is from someone who rarely charges more than $500 in a month.
    Which bank? Chase and Amex literally won't don't anything either the info 
    Gludfssr said:
    BF25394 said:
    Gludfssr said:

Think about it this way:
    There is a store selling PJ tickets, once you get in the store (the lottery in this case) there are lines set up for each show.
    Once inside you go to the 1st line/show on your request, if tickets are available you get them. Then if you have more shows on your list you go to that line and see if it is available until your list is complete. 

What should be happening is that once inside the store you go to your 1st choice, if available or not you exit the store then see if you are picked again to enter the store to try another line/show. 

This is also like the queue at Ticketmaster. You can only pick 1 show and have to wait your turn to purchase tickets. Once that is done if you want another show you have to get in another queue to wait until you can purchase again.

What this lottery is doing, is after you wait in line for the 1st queue you don’t have to wait again for any of the other shows you just see what is available from your requests. 

No. There is a drawing for GA tickets at, for example, Vancouver 1. If you chose that show and are selected in that drawing, you get GA tickets. Then there is a second drawing for P1 tickets among those who selected that show but were not chosen for GA. If you are selected in that drawing, you get P1 tickets. Then there is a third drawing for P2 tickets among those who selected that show but were not chosen for GA or P1. If you are selected in that drawing, you get P2 tickets.

Then the same process occurs for Vancouver 2. And so on.
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    I still have 3 CC charges but only 2 confirmation e-mails.   FWIW. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Bank of America. What makes you say that Chase and AmEx won't do anything with the info? Did you try to give either of these companies a heads-up and they told you this?
  • BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Bank of America. What makes you say that Chase and AmEx won't do anything with the info? Did you try to give either of these companies a heads-up and they told you this?
    Yes
  • BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Yes
    But I don't have any declined charges either
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    CP218430 said:
    It did say that the official confirmation window closes tomorrow so......I'm still holding out hope for Wrigley Night 2. 
    Same.