Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• shepshep Posts: 5,759
    on2legs said:
    shep said:
    Not to add to anyone's pain, but I went 5 for 6 yesterday, with the 6th not being possible because I put in for both MSG shows

Vegas 1 & 2 - P2
    MSG 2 - P2
    Wrigley, both nights GA.

I'm going to chicago for the first time in a decade... pumped!

I think the MSG's are going to hit F2F, despite communicating all the dates to my wife multiple times, she only informed me of AFTER the request was locked in that she has a work conflict with the MSG dates... Not too bent out of shape about it.  Will repost them at face value... only to have a ticketmaster bot scoop them up and then retail them for 5 or 6 times that... technology is the best.

Good luck to all with the general onsales.
    I think you can transfer those MSG tickets directly to someone here for face value because of the NY law on ticket sales.
    Cool.  Thanks for the heads up.  Whenever I get things finalized I will definitely let people on here know and try to get them to another 10C member... I doubt they will be great seats, but hopefully some still wants them.  

Personally, with the way these lotteries and ticket sales go lately, I am just happy to be in the building with everyone at a reasonable price.  But I know you're never going to convince everyone of that...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • I see some folks are still getting confirmation for US shows, right? I'm still waiting for my MSG entry...

This time around I only selected MSG for NA as I'm going to Europe (got my 2 Barcelona shows!) so here's to hoping! But already regret not adding Vancouver too :/ 
    São Paulo I & II - dec 2 & 3 2005 | São Paulo I & II - nov 3 & 4 2011 | Rio de Janeiro - nov 6 2011 | Ottawa - may 8 2016 | Wrigley I & II - aug 20 & 22 2016 | Temple of the Dog - Philly nov 4 2016 | Seattle I & II - aug 8 & 10 2018 | London I & II - july 8 & 9 2022  | Hamilton - sept 6 2022  | Toronto - sept. 8 2022

"and sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
    a human being that was given to fly
    "
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Crew said:
    Since it seems they did most if not all the drawings yesterday rather than spreading it out over three days, I'm hopeful that assignments will be sent well before late Friday, and that would be the absolute latest you are notified. But, that's just a guess.
    Should we assume if we didn't hear yesterday either way, that it's unlikely we landed anything?

Wife and I both put in for Philly 1, but didn't get any emails yet.
    I've seen people getting results today. So, until you get the denial email, don't give up hope. I think they added some extra time into the "timeline" fully expecting that there will be confirmations after the initial round went out. This leads me to suspect that assignments may start going out on Thursday. Just a feeling, I have no concrete knowledge.
    Seen multiple or just the 1 Facebook post?
    Another guy just posted an apology because he complained all day yesterday about not getting anything, only to get Wrigley, MSG2, Philly, and Fenway today.
  • Crew said:
    Since it seems they did most if not all the drawings yesterday rather than spreading it out over three days, I'm hopeful that assignments will be sent well before late Friday, and that would be the absolute latest you are notified. But, that's just a guess.
    Should we assume if we didn't hear yesterday either way, that it's unlikely we landed anything?

Wife and I both put in for Philly 1, but didn't get any emails yet.
    I've seen people getting results today. So, until you get the denial email, don't give up hope. I think they added some extra time into the "timeline" fully expecting that there will be confirmations after the initial round went out. This leads me to suspect that assignments may start going out on Thursday. Just a feeling, I have no concrete knowledge.
    Seen multiple or just the 1 Facebook post?
    Another guy just posted an apology because he complained all day yesterday about not getting anything, only to get Wrigley, MSG2, Philly, and Fenway today.
    Must be resolved payment issues
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Keep checking with your credit card companies to see if they declined the transactions.  Don't wait for Ticketmaster to tell you.  

10C was extremely helpful last tour, and they have been this tour too, trying to get tickets in the hands of people who lost out due to strange issues.  If you were drawn, but your Credit Card declined the transaction, you may not even know it.  If you find out that your card declined, contact 10C at tickets@tenclub.net and also TM at tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    PJ_Soul said:
    Vancouver 1 & 2, P1 for both.
    I was only in this lottery to try for GA (I'm actually a little surprised I didn't get even one). I've got a bad 10C number (somewhere in the 450K range I think), so I'm going to try and get good seats in the general sale, and then hope I'll be able to sell bad 10C singles.... although I'm curious about the premium pricing! Just how much are those going to be??
    Technically, I think the 10c usually gets most of the best tickets, so even your crappiest seat should be better than what's publicly available on TM.  Unless you pony up for platinum.

Platinum depends on demand, but they'll be jacked up at the beginning, and demand will dictate if they drop down and how quickly.
  • Zod said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Vancouver 1 & 2, P1 for both.
    I was only in this lottery to try for GA (I'm actually a little surprised I didn't get even one). I've got a bad 10C number (somewhere in the 450K range I think), so I'm going to try and get good seats in the general sale, and then hope I'll be able to sell bad 10C singles.... although I'm curious about the premium pricing! Just how much are those going to be??
    Technically, I think the 10c usually gets most of the best tickets, so even your crappiest seat should be better than what's publicly available on TM.  Unless you pony up for platinum.

Platinum depends on demand, but they'll be jacked up at the beginning, and demand will dictate if they drop down and how quickly.
    Did you see seat locations last tour? 
  • WhoAreWeWhoAreWe Ottawa CAN Posts: 31
    Already far more GA for MSG than there were Vancouver. Something is up with Vancouver GA I feel. 
    Agreed. Seems suss.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    JimmyV said:
    "They should skip MSG and play Hartford." - anonymous New Englander
    Whole heartedly agree anonymous NY’er 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • RE4790RE4790 Posts: 801
    Did some thinking here and if these are requirements:

1.)  No location bias (to not punish folks who happen to live away from major cities or in Alaska or Iceland or the entirety of Asia)
    2.)  Fans can attend more than one show per tour on 10c tix they won helping PJ maintain leverage with Ticketmaster from their "your arena will sell out" status
    3.)  Maximize the number of fans who win 10c tix

Then there is one thing that can be easily done to ensure more winners, but folks aren't going to like it because it's probably the most common 'hack' to the lotto.  So at the risk of being completely excised from the community before I've scored someone's MSG1 extra for my MSG2 extra (I'm 113xxx), here goes:  Change it from one entry per member to one entry per billing address.  Lots of members sign up their spouse/partner/roommate and both put in for the same shows as it grants each member two chances instead one (and can be used to game priority in the same manner).  Which is smart and fair as each fan gets an equal chance, but it ignores that a significant number of fans are in effect members of teams, and the two members of the team can each win for the same show.  This drives the ticket trading community here, which f'ing rocks, but we must be honest that it also decreases the count of distinct winners because those seats that are now up for trade would have been one or possibly two more lotto winners.  :s

Not suggesting they do this, but that it's reality.

• RB185080RB185080 Posts: 34
    on2legs said:
    shep said:
    Not to add to anyone's pain, but I went 5 for 6 yesterday, with the 6th not being possible because I put in for both MSG shows

Vegas 1 & 2 - P2
    MSG 2 - P2
    Wrigley, both nights GA.

I'm going to chicago for the first time in a decade... pumped!

I think the MSG's are going to hit F2F, despite communicating all the dates to my wife multiple times, she only informed me of AFTER the request was locked in that she has a work conflict with the MSG dates... Not too bent out of shape about it.  Will repost them at face value... only to have a ticketmaster bot scoop them up and then retail them for 5 or 6 times that... technology is the best.

Good luck to all with the general onsales.
    I think you can transfer those MSG tickets directly to someone here for face value because of the NY law on ticket sales.
    Yes...I just read the Ticketmaster email I got when I registered for the 10C sale.  The "non transfer" rule doesn't apply to NY or Illinois
  • Vedd Hedd said:
    Keep checking with your credit card companies to see if they declined the transactions.  Don't wait for Ticketmaster to tell you.  

10C was extremely helpful last tour, and they have been this tour too, trying to get tickets in the hands of people who lost out due to strange issues.  If you were drawn, but your Credit Card declined the transaction, you may not even know it.  If you find out that your card declined, contact 10C at tickets@tenclub.net and also TM at tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    This is what I am paranoid about, but I see no indications/alerts that a charge was denied. How does one know? 
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,335
    Gludfssr said:
    The problem with this setup is that the lottery is not actually based on the shows but mainly on the full request. Had it been based on the shows than everybody that sent in a request for say NY #1 would have there name in the drawing, and so on for each show. Than everybody would have a chance for each show. What is happening is let’s say they pick 1,000 requests then they fill them from those people if more tickets are still available for certain shows they keep picking more requests until the rest of the available shows are filled. This is why the people who picked the most amount of shows had better odds of getting more if and only if there request ticket was picked in the 1st round.
    So the 1st request ticket picked will get everything they want, and so on. 
    This is not how it works.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Vedd Hedd said:

This is what I am paranoid about, but I see no indications/alerts that a charge was denied. How does one know? 
    I called Chase and asked if any charges were attempted that were denied. They said yes 2 at $380ish. I asked why I wasn't told. They said sorry not sure why you weren't told by Chase. 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
    BF25394 said:
    BloodMeridian80 said:

For those going O-fer, I wonder if they chose GA/P1 and P1 only. That certainly makes you more likely to go 0-fer.
    This is a very good point. There are no doubt some people who did this, either because they didn't read the instructions or because they didn't believe the instructions (or because they would rather not be in the building than in a "bad" seat).
    As an 0-5, (MSG, Baltimore, Philly) I chose all 3 options. Not picky in the lottery, just want into the building.

I said there will be some people who were picky, not that everyone was picky. I'm sorry you got shut out.
    stones said:
    Okay, so quick question.... this applies only to cities with two shows in the US... is there anyone who put in for both nights, but only got GA for one night? 

Just curious. 

Yes, for Seattle.  GA night 1, P1 night 2.
    Just pointing out, for the people who are convinced that everyone either got GA both nights or shut out both nights for cities with multiple shows, that here's a person who had divergent results for each night.
  • JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    edited February 20
    RE4790 said:
    Did some thinking here and if these are requirements:

1.)  No location bias (to not punish folks who happen to live away from major cities or in Alaska or Iceland or the entirety of Asia)
    2.)  Fans can attend more than one show per tour on 10c tix they won helping PJ maintain leverage with Ticketmaster from their "your arena will sell out" status
    3.)  Maximize the number of fans who win 10c tix

Then there is one thing that can be easily done to ensure more winners, but folks aren't going to like it because it's probably the most common 'hack' to the lotto.  So at the risk of being completely excised from the community before I've scored someone's MSG1 extra for my MSG2 extra (I'm 113xxx), here goes:  Change it from one entry per member to one entry per billing address.  Lots of members sign up their spouse/partner/roommate and both put in for the same shows as it grants each member two chances instead one (and can be used to game priority in the same manner).  Which is smart and fair as each fan gets an equal chance, but it ignores that a significant number of fans are in effect members of teams, and the two members of the team can each win for the same show.  This drives the ticket trading community here, which f'ing rocks, but we must be honest that it also decreases the count of distinct winners because those seats that are now up for trade would have been one or possibly two more lotto winners.  :s

Not suggesting they do this, but that it's reality.

There are four out of five of my family members who have ten club tickets.  I take my kids to shows because I am fortunate to be able to do so financially.  It's a family affair.  Limited to billing address would be an issue.  I would also just change my billing address to work so it wouldn't alter much.  Fan to fan ticket sales works to fix that.  Would be better if it was 10C to 10C.
    Post edited by JB56195 on

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Vedd Hedd said:

I called Chase and asked if any charges were attempted that were denied. They said yes 2 at $380ish. I asked why I wasn't told. They said sorry not sure why you weren't told by Chase. 
    Chase told you they weren't sure why they didn't tell you?
  • Does the notification from Ten Club or Ticketmaster?  I requested either MSG and Fenway.  Nothing yet on my end
    NY, Philly, Boston N1....  Complete shut out. 5 shows, zero tickets with GA, P1 and P2 options. What's the point of paying for my membership? 2022, shut out of NY and Camden. 2016 I got a ticket for MSG but nothing for Philly. It's not worth it to pay the fee every year anymore. We don't even get a free tee shirt and vinyl. I'm happy for all of you that scored tix. But it's really disheartening to see some people get 9 GA shows and I can't even get in a building. Now I can anticipate throwing my macbook across the office when Ticketmaster screws me over on Friday.
    The membership gave you an opportunity to get tickets before the general public. Every show you've mentioned on this tour and the prior ones are shows with sky-high demand. It sucks that you got shut out, but you're comparing apples and oranges when you talk about people who got 9 GA shows. They didn't get 9 GA shows in New York and Philadelphia.
  • mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    BF25394 said:
    Gludfssr said:
    The problem with this setup is that the lottery is not actually based on the shows but mainly on the full request. Had it been based on the shows than everybody that sent in a request for say NY #1 would have there name in the drawing, and so on for each show. Than everybody would have a chance for each show. What is happening is let’s say they pick 1,000 requests then they fill them from those people if more tickets are still available for certain shows they keep picking more requests until the rest of the available shows are filled. This is why the people who picked the most amount of shows had better odds of getting more if and only if there request ticket was picked in the 1st round.
    So the 1st request ticket picked will get everything they want, and so on. 
    This is not how it works.
    Agreed.  Something is messed up with 2 show stops like others have said.   A few got different selections for those shows but seems like majority got same assignment for both nights.  I believe those cities were treated differently in the process.  Many have alluded to the same.  
  • 0/2 in LA. I have been in fan club for 30 years. Never not gotten tickets to local shows. Just sad. 
    Correct, the system is very flawed or corrupt.  Simple statistics show multiple people shouldn't be winning 8 shows and others getting nothing.  Time to stop wasting money on the ten club if this is how things are being handled.
    Statistics actually show the opposite: some people will get all of their requests and some will get none in a random distribution.
  • Vedd Hedd said:

Nope.. They removed it and all good to go. Didn't help being a federal holiday I feel like. but I'm .1% who got screwed so oh well 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Vedd Hedd said:

Nope.. They removed it and all good to go. Didn't help being a federal holiday I feel like. but I'm .1% who got screwed so oh well 
    Weird. I just called them to make sure, but they said no attempted charges on my card
  • MSG Night 1. Pit. :)  
    And to my surprise, I also got Philly night 1, tier 1. 

I got shut out of everything the last couple tours, so I def wasn't expecting this. 
  • nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 547
    Van 1 - GA  - first time GA ! 
    Van 2 - P1

Missoula - still waiting !  Surprised , thought this one was easy 

✌✌
  • Van 1 - GA  - first time GA ! 
    Van 2 - P1

✌✌
    See you in the pit n1!
  • Van 1 - GA  - first time GA ! 
    Van 2 - P1

✌✌
    Me too! I only entered Vegas 1 and Missoula and thought I had better odds at Missoula. Still waiting, holding out a little hope.
  • Does the notification from Ten Club or Ticketmaster?  I requested either MSG and Fenway.  Nothing yet on my end
    Email comes from Ticketmaster. Try your spam. Some said the messages ended up there.