Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    on2legs said:
    I feel for everyone here who missed out.   But there are still ways to get into most of these shows.  In 2020, I flamed out on all my requests.  I put in for MSG, Baltimore and Nashville and got none of them. Mostly because there are too many fans and not enough tickets.  Not because of the system.   But I was able to grab two lower level seats near the stage for MSG in the verified fan sale.  I was later able to grab two lower level seats for Nashville in the verified fan sale when those went on sale.  Win some. Lose some. 
    Agreed. If you want to get in, you’ll get in. It might take a lot of work though. That includes MSG. 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    on2legs said:
    I feel for everyone here who missed out.   But there are still ways to get into most of these shows.  In 2020, I flamed out on all my requests.  I put in for MSG, Baltimore and Nashville and got none of them. Mostly because there are too many fans and not enough tickets.  Not because of the system.   But I was able to grab two lower level seats near the stage for MSG in the verified fan sale.  I was later able to grab two lower level seats for Nashville in the verified fan sale when those went on sale.  Win some. Lose some. 
    This is honestly more impressive than winning the lottery. Well done. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    The band's obsession with MSG is what makes NYC such a tough ticket. It's more than time to take those concerts to Citi Field/Yankee Stadium. I bet they could even sellout one show at Metlife. Don't get me wrong, there is always something magical about an MSG show but you'd think they'd want to not only get more fans tickets but also maximize their ticket revenue, which a larger venue accomplishes.

All that said, the band is allowed to play where they so choose!
  • The band's obsession with MSG is what makes NYC such a tough ticket. It's more than time to take those concerts to Citi Field/Yankee Stadium. I bet they could even sellout one show at Metlife. Don't get me wrong, there is always something magical about an MSG show but you'd think they'd want to not only get more fans tickets but also maximize their ticket revenue, which a larger venue accomplishes.

I wouldn't want to see a show at MetLife. Barclays worked in 2013. What about Jones Beach again? It holds 15,000. How about UBS? I feel like the crazy demand would go down a tad if they get out of the Garden. The days of 73-show tours are over, but there are more venues in the area than MSG.
    I got memories I got shit...
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,301
    The band's obsession with MSG is what makes NYC such a tough ticket. It's more than time to take those concerts to Citi Field/Yankee Stadium. I bet they could even sellout one show at Metlife. Don't get me wrong, there is always something magical about an MSG show but you'd think they'd want to not only get more fans tickets but also maximize their ticket revenue, which a larger venue accomplishes.

Please no. I hate stadium shows and nothing is worse than MetLife. They should up it to at least 3 at msg or hit one of the other 3 local arenas. Barclays, prudential,USB…. Even one show at those venues would take a lot of pressure off. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175

Agreed but I’d say they are missing the mark yes they like MSG but they need to do more than 2 shows in the popular venues! They are not meeting the demand .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • GW2553GW2553 Posts: 80
    edited February 20
    TIL that we no longer get a free T-shirt with membership.  When did that happen?  Anyway, shut out here too.  Will I remain a member ?  I guess so, 35 bucks hardly gets you a few beers these days.  They probably would love to get rid of this whole ticket debacle.  Well they kinda have by letting TM run this thing.

Post edited by GW2553 on
  • So… I just noticed that the people who were Lucky 🍀 enough to get chosen for tickets - P1-P2 - we don’t see our actual seats till late on Friday 2/23 - which is after the public verified fan sale - so that leads me to believe that our seats will not be actually determined until the verified fans choose their seats and we get what’s leftover seniority first- is that how it’s going to play out?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    "They should skip MSG and play Hartford." - anonymous New Englander

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 601
    So… I just noticed that the people who were Lucky 🍀 enough to get chosen for tickets - P1-P2 - we don’t see our actual seats till late on Friday 2/23 - which is after the public verified fan sale - so that leads me to believe that our seats will not be actually determined until the verified fans choose their seats and we get what’s leftover seniority first- is that how it’s going to play out?
    Where did you find that? 

Kinda makes sense, as much as the other way round anyway. 
  • JimmyV said:
    "They should skip MSG and play Hartford." - anonymous New Englander
    XL was ROCKING in '13.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    So… I just noticed that the people who were Lucky 🍀 enough to get chosen for tickets - P1-P2 - we don’t see our actual seats till late on Friday 2/23 - which is after the public verified fan sale - so that leads me to believe that our seats will not be actually determined until the verified fans choose their seats and we get what’s leftover seniority first- is that how it’s going to play out?
    That is not how it plays out 
  • washed in blackwashed in black Posts: 879
    edited February 20
    I hadn't seen a time frame for seat assignments, just that it was coming this week. Can you point me to where you saw that? 

ETA: I'm guessing you are basing this on what is stated in the tenclub presale timeline?

Claim Tickets Emailed: 

Claim Ticket emails with instructions on how to view your tickets will come from customer_support@orders.ticketmaster.com by end of day Friday, Feb 23.

Post edited by washed in black on
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    I won Chicago for Thursday 8/29. If anyone won Chicago for Saturday 8/31 but missed out on 8/29, I may be interested in swapping  one of my 8/29 tix for one of your 8/31 tix. Please PM me if interested. 
  • Black73 said:
    I won Chicago for Thursday 8/29. If anyone won Chicago for Saturday 8/31 but missed out on 8/29, I may be interested in swapping  one of my 8/29 tix for one of your 8/31 tix. Please PM me if interested. 
    GO GREEN!
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    We would have to know before the sale 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    I did not expect to win so many. And both Wrigley GA....WOW.

Las Vegas, NV on Thu, May 16
    Las Vegas, NV on Sat, May 18
    Chicago, IL on Thu, Aug 29 GA
    Chicago, IL on Sat, Aug 31 GA
    New York, NY on Tue, Sep 3
    Philadelphia, PA on Sat, Sep 7
    Philadelphia, PA on Mon, Sep 9
    Baltimore, MD on Thu, Sep 12
    Boston, MA on Tue, Sep 17

• Black73 said:
    GO GREEN!
    GO WHITE!
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    Still don't believe they are done with Missoula.  Did anyone capture the 10c seating chart from the ticket request?  I can't remember what that one looked like since I assumed most folks that put in for that show would get it.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    edited February 20
    Still no rejection email, but lesson learned. 

Apparently I need to register for every show on future tours.  And figure out later how to get to the shows I actually want to go to.  

A little transparency into the process would go a long way here 10C.  
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,779
    Poncier said:
    Maybe it's time for 10 Club to restrict total number of requests with such limited touring.
    Not go back to only 1 pair like in the 90's, but maybe limit to 4 shows max. Would have at least some effect on leveling the playing field so you don't have some folks get 10 shows and others get shut out. Would have a similar effect as priority, folks would likely request their local shows then maybe one other city.
    This is a great suggestion that would be easy for TM to execute.  No priority, no seniority, just a cap on the number of shows or requests.
    And I am surprised there is no Hartford gig on this tour, but it looks like the logistics and dates did not work.

• So… I just noticed that the people who were Lucky 🍀 enough to get chosen for tickets - P1-P2 - we don’t see our actual seats till late on Friday 2/23 - which is after the public verified fan sale - so that leads me to believe that our seats will not be actually determined until the verified fans choose their seats and we get what’s leftover seniority first- is that how it’s going to play out?
    I hadn't seen a time frame for seat assignments, just that it was coming this week. Can you point me to where you saw that? 

ETA: I'm guessing you are basing this on what is stated in the tenclub presale timeline?

Claim Tickets Emailed: 

Claim Ticket emails with instructions on how to view your tickets will come from customer_support@orders.ticketmaster.com by end of day Friday, Feb 23.

Yes that is what I was reading- I’m thankful for getting picked- but when I saw that P1 is the entire stadium except Pit for Wrigley I’m fearful of a long summer obsessing On F2F trading. High Class Problems Right?
  • Noload said:
    Still don't believe they are done with Missoula.  Did anyone capture the 10c seating chart from the ticket request?  I can't remember what that one looked like since I assumed most folks that put in for that show would get it.
    Missoula is the only show we put in for this time around from both mine and my wife’s account. Have heard nothing to this point, so I assume we both took L’s. We have been very fortunate in the past…so it goes. I seem to remember Pit, Floor and some sections to the right of the stage, but could be off a little bit. 

I’m sure we will find our way into the building somehow. 

Claim Tickets Emailed: 

Yes that is what I was reading- I’m thankful for getting picked- but when I saw that P1 is the entire stadium except Pit for Wrigley I’m fearful of a long summer obsessing On F2F trading. High Class Problems Right?
    Since it seems they did most if not all the drawings yesterday rather than spreading it out over three days, I'm hopeful that assignments will be sent well before late Friday, and that would be the absolute latest you are notified. But, that's just a guess.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828
    Noload said:
    It was all excellent seats and GA for Missoula. 
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,311

Been a casual PJ fan since the beginning but was broke and/or homeless in my late teens early 20’s, so affording concert tickets was the last thing on my mind when I was more concerned with where I would sleep each night. I got married in my late 20’s, and we both put ourselves through college and are in our careers finally making a very respectable income (probs for about 5 years now). We can now enjoy going to concerts and traveling on a whim.

We are both early to mid-40’s now, and over the last 5-10 years, I have fallen in love w/ PJ and their music. It just hits different, and I feel fortunate to experience their music almost for the first time.

My s/o and I went to our 1st show in Chi last Fall. I had been in the 10C for about 3 years, and the 1st time I ever attempted to get tickets through the 10C, I scored GA x2 for 1 night. When we arrived, we were surrounded by peeps in line for wristbands that all told stories about shows they had been to over the last few decades. Many of these fans were traveling show to show and had notched 20-30 and in some cases 40-50 shows over time. I felt almost like a poser as this was my 1st show. Of course, many explained how we were in for a treat as we got GA/pit for our 1st PJ concert. As the concert came to an end, between the fellow PJ fans, the band, and the music, I had never experienced anything like it.

Long story short, I understand those upset with seniority here on 10C not getting the tickets they desired or any tickets at all, but… how many amazing shows have you been fortunate to see over the years? I wish there was a perfect system and seeing peeps get multiple GA tickets while others miss out completely is frustrating. I wanted GA for Wrigley both nights this go-around, and was willing to even fly to Vegas, but will likely enjoy seats for 1 night in Wrigley for my 2nd show ever. I would have loved to have seen PJ in East Lansing back in 98 as well, but I didn’t have that kind of coin and was just trying to eat, so apologies if I only joined the “club” 3 years ago, I did not even know there was a 10C club until a few years ago…

That's an amazing story. Thanks for inspiring me today!!!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • asacks81asacks81 Posts: 34
    I'm not complaining as I think the system probably did what it said what it was going to do and seemed clear enough (and I got what would've been my first choice anyway) but why wouldn't this be a "better" system:

1. Randomly assign every 10C member a lottery number (1 to 100K or however many 10C members there are) -- this is the ONLY GLOBAL lottery 
    2. Go back to priority -- everyone rank their choice of shows (in their actual preference as there would be no incentive in my system to try and choose between shows you are likely to get and shows that you aren't, will see why in a second).  In fact, each member could also rank their choice of seats (you could rank GA first for your preferred show, then P1, then GA for Show 2, etc., or if you'd rather, you could rank a bunch of GAs first, then a bunch of seating, or vice versa if you prefer assigned seats, to maximize your chances of GA OVER a particular show if you're more agnostic between certain shows).
    3. 10C starts at #1 for the lottery -- 1 gets their first choice, 2 gets their first choice unless sold out, in which case 2 gets their second choice, and so on, all the way through the lottery until you get to the last person (who gets their first choice that is still available, unless all of their available choices are sold out, in which case they are of course unfortunately shut out of this lottery)
    4.  Restart at 1 again for remaining availability (or, if you really want to be more fair, run it in REVERSE the second time so last place in the first go around has the BEST chance of getting two shows), and recursively again and again until all shows are sold out or all 10C members are out of available options

Is there a reason that my system above wouldn't be better?  Would still do seniority for seating within the show sections to give that group a benefit.  Seems to me this would maximize getting everyone into a show, and would also optimize getting as many people as possible into their preferred shows and their preferred seats.  Only thing it would minimize is the lucky few who get a bunch of shows, which I think most would agree we'd all rather minimize the chance of missing out entirely.  Just my two cents for the 10C gods out there to conisder for the future (I hope there are MANY more years of 10C lotteries to complain about!!)

• Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,311
    I don't remember seeing a lot of "P2" winners, besides MSG. I feel like they are gonna keep drawing today. Anyway, I was extraordinarily lucky. It's gonna be a crazy year!

LV N1 - GA
    LV N2 - GA
    Baltimore - GA
    Phila. N1 - P1
    Phila. N2 - P1
    NYC N1 - no email
    NYC N2 - no email
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • punkdefied.punkdefied. Northern VA Posts: 27
    Very happy with the way the cookie crumbled this tour :)

Seattle N1 & N2 - P2
    NYC MSG N1 - No email
    NYC MSG N2 - P2
    Philly N1 & N2 - PIT
    Baltimore - PIT
    1998: Columbia                                              2000: Virginia Beach, Columbia
    2003: Raleigh, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Bristow, Mountain View I
    2004: Kissimmee              2005: Philadelphia               2006: Washington DC
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa, Virginia Beach, Camden I, Washington DC
    2009: Philadelphia IV         2010: Bristow       2013: Baltimore, Charlottesville
    2018: Boston I & II      2021: Asbury Park         2022: New York City, Camden
    2023: Chicago I & II, Austin I & II
    2024: Seattle I & II, New York City II, Philadelphia I & II, Baltimore
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,779
    asacks81 said:
    I'm not complaining as I think the system probably did what it said what it was going to do and seemed clear enough (and I got what would've been my first choice anyway) but why wouldn't this be a "better" system:

1. Randomly assign every 10C member a lottery number (1 to 100K or however many 10C members there are) -- this is the ONLY GLOBAL lottery 
    2. Go back to priority -- everyone rank their choice of shows (in their actual preference as there would be no incentive in my system to try and choose between shows you are likely to get and shows that you aren't, will see why in a second).  In fact, each member could also rank their choice of seats (you could rank GA first for your preferred show, then P1, then GA for Show 2, etc., or if you'd rather, you could rank a bunch of GAs first, then a bunch of seating, or vice versa if you prefer assigned seats, to maximize your chances of GA OVER a particular show if you're more agnostic between certain shows).
    3. 10C starts at #1 for the lottery -- 1 gets their first choice, 2 gets their first choice unless sold out, in which case 2 gets their second choice, and so on, all the way through the lottery until you get to the last person (who gets their first choice that is still available, unless all of their available choices are sold out, in which case they are of course unfortunately shut out of this lottery)
    4.  Restart at 1 again for remaining availability (or, if you really want to be more fair, run it in REVERSE the second time so last place in the first go around has the BEST chance of getting two shows), and recursively again and again until all shows are sold out or all 10C members are out of available options

Is there a reason that my system above wouldn't be better?  Would still do seniority for seating within the show sections to give that group a benefit.  Seems to me this would maximize getting everyone into a show, and would also optimize getting as many people as possible into their preferred shows and their preferred seats.  Only thing it would minimize is the lucky few who get a bunch of shows, which I think most would agree we'd all rather minimize the chance of missing out entirely.  Just my two cents for the 10C gods out there to conisder for the future (I hope there are MANY more years of 10C lotteries to complain about!!)

It may be better for the fans, but it would slow down TM's ability to sell tickets which is their objective through these sales. They probably begrudge the 10C sales as hurting profits and increasing administrative costs.