Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    ISO two for philly 1.  :)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • southp said:
    I’d like to see seniority used at least to get you one or two guaranteed show. 
    Something like this..
    30+ years guaranteed 3 shows
    20+ years 2 shows 
    10+ years 1 show 
    Seems reasonable
  • EVOLUTIONBABAYEVOLUTIONBABAY Posts: 69
    edited February 20
    NY, Philly, Boston N1....  Complete shut out. 5 shows, zero tickets with GA, P1 and P2 options. What's the point of paying for my membership? 2022, shut out of NY and Camden. 2016 I got a ticket for MSG but nothing for Philly. It's not worth it to pay the fee every year anymore. We don't even get a free tee shirt and vinyl. I'm happy for all of you that scored tix. But it's really disheartening to see some people get 9 GA shows and I can't even get in a building. Now I can anticipate throwing my macbook across the office when Ticketmaster screws me over on Friday.
    Post edited by EVOLUTIONBABAY on
    I got memories I got shit...
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Frezzy777 said:
    southp said:
    I’d like to see seniority used at least to get you one or two guaranteed show. 
    Something like this..
    30+ years guaranteed 3 shows
    20+ years 2 shows 
    10+ years 1 show 
    Seems reasonable
    I'd just like to see seniority have some positive impact on seat location. 20 years of uninterrupted membership here and seats just keep getting worse every tour. Maybe they will be better this time, but they haven't been since about 2011 or so. They've been worse. 
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • yosi said:
    Is fan to fan only open to fan club members. Or can anyone go on TM and get them?
    Anyone. 
    Ok thanks. I have some friends who didn't do the verified fan thing and wasn't sure if they were SOL or not. Or more likely that I was going to have to get tix for them. 
  • So, assuming Friday will be its usual shit show on TM (if they even let me join the sale), does anyone have experience with the fan2fan? When it opens up, ease of use, etc?
    I got memories I got shit...
  • Correct, the system is very flawed or corrupt.  Simple statistics show multiple people shouldn't be winning 8 shows and others getting nothing.  Time to stop wasting money on the ten club if this is how things are being handled.
  • Hyme2kHyme2k Posts: 52
    Have you ever rooted for a team all season long?  Bought the jerseys and the merch?  Followed their press and social accounts?  And then the season ends and you didn't win.  Then, you think.  Jesus, I'm a grown adult.  How much of time have I wasted on this shit?   Waiting on hold, F5ing, refreshing message boards for the past 20 years and you get totally shutout.   After driving 8 hours to Indy last summer??  Meanwhile, Mfers out here saying they went 10/11 with 8 GAs.   That's some BS either way.   Ain't making that 8 hour drive again this year. 
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828
    It should seem pretty obvious to the band that including priority means that people will be more likely to be going to a show near their hometown... thus reducing costs and carbon emissions. I live down the street from a major arena that they play all the time, so I was cool not requesting tickets for MSG and Boston and just leaving those tickets for people who are a $3 subway ride away. 
  • So, assuming Friday will be its usual shit show on TM (if they even let me join the sale), does anyone have experience with the fan2fan? When it opens up, ease of use, etc?
    Noone knows when it will open. F2f takes luck and skill. Tickets drop at random (when someone lists them for sale), then it is about seeing the tickets when they first drop and being the first person to get through checkout. 
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    edited February 20
    So, assuming Friday will be its usual shit show on TM (if they even let me join the sale), does anyone have experience with the fan2fan? When it opens up, ease of use, etc?
    It's very much a luck of the draw situation. You have to be quick. Check the site often and hopefully you can grab some. 

You can also try and coordinate a drop with someone where they'll tell you when they are releasing the ticket. I know some members did that last time around. But there's always people lurking and will swoop in and grab them if you're not fast enough lol
  • gvntofly1021gvntofly1021 Posts: 18
    edited February 20
    kaw753 said:
    It should seem pretty obvious to the band that including priority means that people will be more likely to be going to a show near their hometown... thus reducing costs and carbon emissions. I live down the street from a major arena that they play all the time, so I was cool not requesting tickets for MSG and Boston and just leaving those tickets for people who are a $3 subway ride away. 
    made this argument 20 years ago on the original message pit. i've never understood why i should be able to swoop into msg or boston and gobble up tickets for my i dunno, 5th show, over locals just trying for their local shows, and vice versa for philly for me. a lottery is a lottery, i don't care who i lose to in the grand scheme, new member, old member, traveling fan, hey whatever, but local people picking 1 or 2 shows should get taken care of before someone getting their 6th show traveling cross country. 

Oh and I don’t need seniority to do anything beyond what it already does for me either, I’m not owed tickets just because I’m old and have been around since 1996
    Post edited by gvntofly1021 on
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828
    So, assuming Friday will be its usual shit show on TM (if they even let me join the sale), does anyone have experience with the fan2fan? When it opens up, ease of use, etc?
    As a seasoned veteran of the F2F process, my best advice is to know the sequence of steps and entries cold for the second screen. The "no, I don't want to buy travel protection", etc. Also make very sure you know the price of a pair and don't accidentally buy the PJ premiums thinking you scored great seats.
  • JosephKJosephK Posts: 220
    I just looked back at the Ticket Request through ticketmaster and they all still say "request received". Wondering if anyone has another note, like "request fulfilled" or "request denied" or any other message. Thanks. 
  • kaw753 said:
    As a seasoned veteran of the F2F process, my best advice is to know the sequence of steps and entries cold for the second screen. The "no, I don't want to buy travel protection", etc. Also make very sure you know the price of a pair and don't accidentally buy the PJ premiums thinking you scored great seats.
    And have your CCV code copied so you can paste it 
  • JosephK said:
    I just looked back at the Ticket Request through ticketmaster and they all still say "request received". Wondering if anyone has another note, like "request fulfilled" or "request denied" or any other message. Thanks. 
    How cab you see your requests?
  • JosephK said:
    https://tenclub-us.request.ticketmaster.com/Requests.aspx
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    kaw753 said:
    made this argument 20 years ago on the original message pit. i've never understood why i should be able to swoop into msg or boston and gobble up tickets for my i dunno, 5th show, over locals just trying for their local shows, and vice versa for philly for me. a lottery is a lottery, i don't care who i lose to in the grand scheme, new member, old member, traveling fan, hey whatever, but local people picking 1 or 2 shows should get taken care of before someone getting their 6th show traveling cross country. 

Oh and I don’t need seniority to do anything beyond what it already does for me either, I’m not owed tickets just because I’m old and have been around since 1996
    Agree and why the priority at least gave home town folks a better chance at local shows.  I would say this mostly is an issue in the NE.  Also this was the first time PJ has not limited the Philly Wells Fargo shows to winning 1 time like they did for MSG.  With the 1st show at Wells Fargo being Saturday night that was probably the highest demand show.  I'd love to know the amount of non-Philly area 10C fans that are going to be in the building for the Saturday night show. I'm guessing it's going to be an awful lot.   Sucks but hopefully Ill find a way in the building.
  • JosephK said:
    https://tenclub-us.request.ticketmaster.com/Requests.aspx
    thanks
  • Been a casual PJ fan since the beginning but was broke and/or homeless in my late teens early 20’s, so affording concert tickets was the last thing on my mind when I was more concerned with where I would sleep each night. I got married in my late 20’s, and we both put ourselves through college and are in our careers finally making a very respectable income (probs for about 5 years now). We can now enjoy going to concerts and traveling on a whim.

We are both early to mid-40’s now, and over the last 5-10 years, I have fallen in love w/ PJ and their music. It just hits different, and I feel fortunate to experience their music almost for the first time.

My s/o and I went to our 1st show in Chi last Fall. I had been in the 10C for about 3 years, and the 1st time I ever attempted to get tickets through the 10C, I scored GA x2 for 1 night. When we arrived, we were surrounded by peeps in line for wristbands that all told stories about shows they had been to over the last few decades. Many of these fans were traveling show to show and had notched 20-30 and in some cases 40-50 shows over time. I felt almost like a poser as this was my 1st show. Of course, many explained how we were in for a treat as we got GA/pit for our 1st PJ concert. As the concert came to an end, between the fellow PJ fans, the band, and the music, I had never experienced anything like it.

Long story short, I understand those upset with seniority here on 10C not getting the tickets they desired or any tickets at all, but… how many amazing shows have you been fortunate to see over the years? I wish there was a perfect system and seeing peeps get multiple GA tickets while others miss out completely is frustrating. I wanted GA for Wrigley both nights this go-around, and was willing to even fly to Vegas, but will likely enjoy seats for 1 night in Wrigley for my 2nd show ever. I would have loved to have seen PJ in East Lansing back in 98 as well, but I didn’t have that kind of coin and was just trying to eat, so apologies if I only joined the “club” 3 years ago, I did not even know there was a 10C club until a few years ago…

• RE4790RE4790 Posts: 801
    Correct, the system is very flawed or corrupt.  Simple statistics show multiple people shouldn't be winning 8 shows and others getting nothing.  Time to stop wasting money on the ten club if this is how things are being handled.

If every requester has exactly the same chance as every other requester at every show requested this absolutely could happen as winning a show has zero effect on winning any other show.  It's even possible the same 10 clubber could have been drawn as the first for every single show.

• JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    Wife cancelled the credit card we used for requests because it had a legitimate fraud show up the morning of the lottery.  No tickets for me.  Tried contacting the 10 club. Haven't heard anything and doubt I will.  Seems like they could just notify you that you won and have a bill due.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    JB56195 said:
    Wife cancelled the credit card we used for requests because it had a legitimate fraud show up the morning of the lottery.  No tickets for me.  Tried contacting the 10 club. Haven't heard anything and doubt I will.  Seems like they could just notify you that you won and have a bill due.
    a bill? I'm sorry that happened but there ain't no bills
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    It's very much a luck of the draw situation. You have to be quick. Check the site often and hopefully you can grab some. 

You can also try and coordinate a drop with someone where they'll tell you when they are releasing the ticket. I know some members did that last time around. But there's always people lurking and will swoop in and grab them if you're not fast enough lol
    I was able to coordinate buying and selling on F2F. It’s not perfect, but it is doable. 

In terms of effort buying tickets, if you do a random check 1 or 2x’s a day, you’ll probably find. Especially as the show gets closer and people realize they aren’t going. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• How many tickets can each person purchase for the TM sale?  Assuming you get picked.  Is it just two like TC? Thx!
  • Frezzy777 said:
    How many tickets can each person purchase for the TM sale?  Assuming you get picked.  Is it just two like TC? Thx!
    Usually it’s a limit of 4
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,651
    Maybe it's time for 10 Club to restrict total number of requests with such limited touring.
    Not go back to only 1 pair like in the 90's, but maybe limit to 4 shows max. Would have at least some effect on leveling the playing field so you don't have some folks get 10 shows and others get shut out. Would have a similar effect as priority, folks would likely request their local shows then maybe one other city.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Frezzy777 said:
    How many tickets can each person purchase for the TM sale?  Assuming you get picked.  Is it just two like TC? Thx!
    Usually it’s a limit of 4
    Thx bud!
  • aspoonfulweighsatonaspoonfulweighsaton Posts: 2,024
    edited February 20
    Dang I stopped checking my buddy’s email (he doesn’t have a computer/smartphone) around 6:00 PM yesterday and at 6:04 he got the email that we got P2 for Philly 1!  Wasn’t expecting that!
    Post edited by aspoonfulweighsaton on
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    I feel for everyone here who missed out.   But there are still ways to get into most of these shows.  In 2020, I flamed out on all my requests.  I put in for MSG, Baltimore and Nashville and got none of them. Mostly because there are too many fans and not enough tickets.  Not because of the system.   But I was able to grab two lower level seats near the stage for MSG in the verified fan sale.  I was later able to grab two lower level seats for Nashville in the verified fan sale when those went on sale.  Win some. Lose some. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore