Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 315
    Got GA for Vancouver and reserved seating for Portland.  Did not hear on either Seattle show, positive or negative.  Looks like VFan or F5 in my future.
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • FrankS said:
    I got:

Las Vegas 1: GA
    Las Vegas 2: GA
    Missoula: GA

Super pumped!! I thought maybe I’d get GA for one of the shows, but never thought I’d get all 3. So stoked!

Just curious, did you only put in for GA to each show? I scored P1 for both Wrigley shows, but had selected all options.
    I selected all options at each show. But I only requested 1 ticket per show. Maybe that plays into it somehow?
    Pittsburgh 4/26/03, State College 5/3/03, Reading 10/1/04, Toledo 10/2/04, Toronto 9/19/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Cincinnati 6/24/06, Washington D.C. 6/22/08, Cleveland 5/9/10, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Missoula 8/13/18, Denver 9/22/22, St. Paul 8/31/23, St. Paul 9/2/23
  • No P2
  • djnova23 said:
    Boston N2- P1
    MSG- shut out

only 2 years into 10c membership paid off!!
    Congrats!!

thanks !   I hope we aren’t in the nosebleeds!!
  • MJ178168MJ178168 Posts: 152
    Requested both Wrigley and didn’t get either yet. I’m not the only one.
    I'm in Michigan and that is really the only location that is easy to drive to from the current draws.  Sucks to be shut out but it is what it is I guess.  I hope they bring back priorities 
  • JG257896 said:
    Is anyone expecting more confirmations tomorrow?
    I was thinking that may happen. 
  • mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    BF25394 said:
    scurtis said:
    My bro in law and wives were trying to do Vegas but he got his email at like 10:30am this morning for both shows. I haven’t gotten a postive or a negative. But I’m not holding my breath.

It’s like they awarded to the individual, and whatever shows they selected, versus awarding for shows to many. 
    100%. All or nothing. 
    No, it's not. There are plenty of examples of people here who got some of the tickets they requested, but not all of them.

Some people got everything they requested. Some people got some of what they requested. Some people got none of what they requested. This is exactly what you would expect from a random drawing.
    When there’s patterns it doesn’t seem like random. That’s all I’m saying. Too many people got both nights in a high demand city, while too many people got nothing. You have to admit that’s a fishy coincidence. Either way, you can’t argue this is a better system to get rid of the priority option. It allows for this to happen. 
    100%
  • MP21895 said:
    Seems to me theres a problem again with ticket drawing with respect to seniority for US tour. I joined in 1998 and a friend of mine 2000 . His wife joined in 2013 and she received both wrigley shows in the pit and he received both shows in P1. I received 1 show only in P1 and have 15 years of seniority on his wife and 2 yerars on him??? WTF is going on!!!
    its not based on seniority. its a lottery
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    mookieb14 said:
    BF25394 said:
    scurtis said:
    My bro in law and wives were trying to do Vegas but he got his email at like 10:30am this morning for both shows. I haven’t gotten a postive or a negative. But I’m not holding my breath.

It’s like they awarded to the individual, and whatever shows they selected, versus awarding for shows to many. 
    100%. All or nothing. 
    No, it's not. There are plenty of examples of people here who got some of the tickets they requested, but not all of them.

Some people got everything they requested. Some people got some of what they requested. Some people got none of what they requested. This is exactly what you would expect from a random drawing.
    When there’s patterns it doesn’t seem like random. That’s all I’m saying. Too many people got both nights in a high demand city, while too many people got nothing. You have to admit that’s a fishy coincidence. Either way, you can’t argue this is a better system to get rid of the priority option. It allows for this to happen. 
    100%
    The amount of people I have seen here and on Facebook saying they got GA both nights at this point outweighs the people that just got one night. And those that got one night are not even saying they put in for two. Its wild. 
  • EBowieEBowie Posts: 532
    Seniority should matter.  Been in the fan club for 24 years.  I’m not saying there’s a perfect solution but seniority should most definitely matter.
  • RD81760RD81760 Posts: 126
    MP21895 said:
    Seems to me theres a problem again with ticket drawing with respect to seniority for US tour. I joined in 1998 and a friend of mine 2000 . His wife joined in 2013 and she received both wrigley shows in the pit and he received both shows in P1. I received 1 show only in P1 and have 15 years of seniority on his wife and 2 yerars on him??? WTF is going on!!!
    its not based on seniority. its a lottery
    Seniority happens once tickets are won, so in theory if you both put in for P1 and both won, you should have better seats
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    Random doesn't mean you won't see patterns in the results. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 939
    Got both Chicago shows. That’s all I put in for. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • EBowie said:
    Seniority should matter.  Been in the fan club for 24 years.  I’m not saying there’s a perfect solution but seniority should most definitely matter.
    It does for seat placement, if they made it matter for getting select they wouldn't sell new memberships
  • MJ178168 said:
    Requested both Wrigley and didn’t get either yet. I’m not the only one.
    I'm in Michigan and that is really the only location that is easy to drive to from the current draws.  Sucks to be shut out but it is what it is I guess.  I hope they bring back priorities 
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I pulled for Vegas as well Chi, but did not realize at the time flights would be so expensive for Vegas. We have a timeshare in Vegas, so that would have at least made the stay cheap. Hoping to get decent seats for Wrigley N1 and attempt to score GA for N2 somehow... 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited February 20
    Third straight tour I bat .000

There's still a chance for general on-sale, F2F.   Might do PJ Premium if it's not too bad.  

No complaints from me.  It happens.   I've gotten awesome 10C seats in the past few decades (remember the index card days? lol).  Ive had awesome people here hook us up with great seats. 

I sincerely hope some fans got 10C seats to their very first PJ show.  That would be an awesome consolation for me.  
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • scurtis said:

100%. All or nothing. 
    You also have to also consider that this being the internet, people tend to go to extremes. This forum, or anything on the web, needs to be treated with a grain of salt. The extremes are often not the reality. 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    mcgruff10 said:
    Is it me or does it seem like philly got a lot more no's than other shows?  
    Side note, I wonder if it had any impact on getting tickets since I only picked p1 for the philly shows and not p1/ga, 
    Philly 1 is a Saturday night, probably the biggest draw of the tour.  and for some gosh darn reason for the 1st time playing Wells Fargo PJ didn't limit Philly lottery to 1 show.  a stupid mistake if you ask me. Probably going to be about 30% non-Philly area 10C fans at the Philly shows, especially Saturday night which blows.  Ill find a way in but 0-2 on Philly.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    EBowie said:

pros and cons.  GA sections were introduced because the same people were always at the front.   Would you give up a fan club membership, if you were in the first 10 rows all the time.   Given the low attrition in memberships, people with low #'s always got great tickets, people with low ones got bad ones, and there wasn't much room to improve ones status.

Even as someone who joined in '98, I'm closer when I get GA, that was with seats before GA was a thing.
  • BF25394 said:
    scurtis said:

100%. All or nothing. 

but you also can't base it off of "posts in the forum" in the grand scheme of things this is a small sample of 10c members.
  • LanternjawLanternjaw Posts: 553
    I got shut out for both MSG shows but scored lowers for Philly 1 and Fenway 2.  I put in for both MSG (knowing I could only win 1 per the MSG specific rules), this time doing both the GA/Lowers and just Lowers options.  In the past I’ve always won MSG but only went for seats… thinking the GA combo option may have been my downfall.  However, getting a Saturday show in Philly and the final US show of the tour at Fenway is a sweet consolation… no complaints at all.  If I really want to go to MSG then it’s just money.  I’ll probably decide a few days before those shows.  🤓👍
  • flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 251
    edited February 20
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a "limit" the last couple of tours regarding how many tickets one could have in their TM account for a particular PJ show? I think it might have been four per show? 
    So, if you won a pair through 10C lottery, and then got lucky enough and scored another pair through TM Verified Fan, you were unable to participate in any F2F drops until you unloaded one of the two pairs in your account?
    The limit might've had more to do with F2F tickets vs. tickets acquired by other means (10C presale, Verified Fan, standard drops along the way, etc.), but wasn't sure. Hope my inquiry made sense.
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • gvilliangvillian Posts: 125
    Mine and wife’s accounts yielded exact same results:

MSG 1 - X
    MSG 2 - P2
    PHILLY 1 - P1
    PHILLY 2 - P1
    FENWAY 1 - P1
    FENWAY 2 - P1
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a "limit" the last couple of tours regarding how many tickets one could have in their TM account for a particular PJ show? I think it might have been four per show? 
    So, if you won a pair through 10C lottery, and then got lucky enough and scored another pair through TM Verified Fan, you were unable to participate in any F2F drops until you unloaded one of the two pairs in your account?
    The limit might've had more to do with F2F tickets vs. tickets acquired by other means (10C presale, Verified Fan, standard drops along the way, etc.), but wasn't sure. Hope my inquiry made sense.
    @SHZA would remember best but I think fan to fan was unlimited. Standards were not. So if a late drop happened and you already had 4 standards you could not purchase them. 
  • EBowie said:
    should we form a union?

I don't know man. That would just kill any incentive to get new members. That just doesn't seem fair either. I've been pretty lucky, but if I knew that people who signed up in the 90s had x number of chances vs me......not sure i'd still be here. 

PS: my seniority is the same as yours. 
  • jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    edited February 20
    30yr 10c member……

struck out 0 for 4

Only put in for Chicago and Philly. 
    Kinda odd. Not a good feeling. 

Post edited by jfconnorjr on
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,331
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    scurtis said:

No, it's random. In a random drawing, some will get a lot, some will get a few, and some will get none. Whether you were selected for a specific show was independent of whether you were also selected for other shows.

Everyone had the same chance at each show they tried for. Some shows had more demand. I got all of my requests, but I also did not request the high-demand shows in New York, Philadelphia, Boston or Chicago, so my chances of getting all of my requests were better than people who did go for those shows.

There are likely also some people who chose not to put in for P2 for their shows, which meant that, if they got tickets, their seats would be better, but also meant that their chances of being shut out altogether were increased because they didn't have as many entries in the lottery.
    Some will get a lot, some will get a few, and some will get none, but the sizes of those groups should not be the same. A very lucky (or unlucky) few people should get a lot or none, while the vast majority of the entrants should have a mixed bag. Like if you flip a coin 10 times, very rarely would you get 10 heads or tails in a row 
    I think you will find, if you go back through this thread, that the vast majority of entrants got some (to coin a phrase), and did not get all or none (to coin a phrase). With respect to the coin analogy, the coin only has two possible outcomes of equal likelihood. This lottery may seem analogous, but it isn't as simple as "you get tickets or you don't" because the supply and demand is different for each show. Sacramento might be more likely to come up with all tails, MSG all heads and Portland somewhere in between.
    Yet my wife and I went 0/4 for Seattle and Philly while others hit all.
    You say "yet" as if this outcome is unusual, but this is totally consistent with "some will get all, some will get some, some will get none." I don't mean to sound unsympathetic. I do sympathize with your bad luck today. I hope you have better luck on F2F, or in the general onsale if you go that route. 
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • GludfssrGludfssr Posts: 57
    KJ228171 said:
    Soybeans said:
    burnspsu said:
    So far I'm 0 for 5.  This is a tough thread to be reading right now.  26 years of Ten Club..........
    This is my 30th year in 10c. I have been shut out of everything in the last 2 tours. Today, both me and my bud put in for Philly X 2 and MSG x 2. We got lucky on 1 order for MSG night 2.

So, 1 for 8 on the draw today. Please go back to money orders and shitty, non-TM venues.  

27 years. I just checked. This is the fourth tour I've been shut out of. I just canceled my auto-renewal. After the changes this year there's not even a free t-shirt. Congrats to those that it get tix.

I hear you. The membership doesn't even matter anymore. My number is 149xxx, but that doesn't mean jack shit in today's concert tour world for Pearl Jam. I got shut out for Vegas and Los Angeles, and I'm right here in fucking SCAL. Been a member since 1996, and I'm very angry and bitter right now. If only the mods and the members of PJ can read this message and understand how fucked this all is.
    Same,  been a member since 94 and I requested Vegas and Both LA shows.
    How can someone get 9 shows with 3 of them being the ones I requested as well, and I can’t even get 1 ticket to any of the 3 I requested. Not cool at all.
  • Aggie98Aggie98 Posts: 5
    Forgive me for not reading the previous 78 pages....  I was incredibly lucky with the lottery results this year and am wondering if anyone else hit it like I did.  I went 10 for 10.  Vancouver N1 & N2, Vegas N1, MSG N2, PHI N1 & N2, BOS N1, NZ, Gold Coast and Melbourne.  About half and half for GA and Reserved seating.  Any others get all their shows?  To top it off, my wife got MSG N1.
  • Third straight tour I bat .000

There's still a chance for general on-sale, F2F.   Might do PJ Premium if it's not too bad.  

No complaints from me.  It happens.   I've gotten awesome 10C seats in the past few decades (remember the index card days? lol).  Ive had awesome people here hook us up with great seats. 

I sincerely hope some fans got 10C seats to their very first PJ show.  That would be an awesome consolation for me.  
    This is our first 10c membership show!  Not first show though.