Missoula: GA
    Chicago 1: Reserved
    Chicago 2: Reserved
    Philly 1: Shut out
    Philly 2: Shut out
    Baltimore: Reserved
    Boston 1: Reserved
    Boston 2: Reserved

@CG658530 If you or your ticket buddy decide to sell a pair of the Chicago 2 seats, please keep me in mind. It is the only show I put in for and it doesn't look like I was chosen. 
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 650
    Had a card decline for Seattle N2 after I had Portland and Seattle N1 go through. Sent a message to both TM and TC. Here's the response I received from TM (shared in another thread, but thought I'd share here too):

Orlando L. (Ticketstoday)

Feb 20, 2024, 00:48 GMT

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for reaching out!

We are sorry to inform you that only one attempt is made to charge your card for tickets. If your card is declined for any reason, you will lose access to your tickets.

Sincerely,
    Orlando L.
    Ticketstoday Fan Support

• Spoken said:
    I tried for 3 shows and haven't received any emails, I'm hoping there will be more 10C tickets released tomorrow... :)
    Good luck - hope you get em :) 
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Had a card decline for Seattle N2 after I had Portland and Seattle N1 go through. Sent a message to both TM and TC. Here's the response I received from TM (shared in another thread, but thought I'd share here too):

Hello Kevin,

We are sorry to inform you that only one attempt is made to charge your card for tickets. If your card is declined for any reason, you will lose access to your tickets.

Sincerely,
    Orlando L.
    Ticketstoday Fan Support

Keep after 10c. Don't trust Orlando to know what he's talking about.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Shut out of both Las Vegas and Seattle shows, which were for me. Got both Wrigley shows, which are for someone else.

Disappointing, as a 10C member since 1998. I know I'm not the only one that missed out. It just sucks.
    May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • thebuilderthebuilder Posts: 138
    Looking for an extra reserved p1 wrigley night two.
    Feel free 2 feel free
  • Fenway too..wow   THANK U 10 CLUB!
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    Chicago 2 was the only show I put in for and looks like I was shut out. If someone ends up with a couple of extra or upgrades and is looking to sell theirs, let me know.
  • JamesNJamesN Posts: 191
    Nice!!! Single Ticket Tour '24... Philly 1,2 Baltimore 
    See y'all in September ~
    Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    edited February 20
    So, silly question part 2.  If seating is based on seniority and PJ hasn't played Boston in 6 years, that in theory should mean that your seats will be "better" or "closer" then what they were in 2018, right?
    not anymore with the 'pj premium' options available and taking up seats that once were available to members. you could very well have worse seats.

people noting that the p1/p2 sections showing they are available to 10c are also spot on in saying that there is no guarantee that whole section is available. it could only be a handful of seats, a few rows, or yes, it could be the whole section. we don't know! and we won't know until the onsales. i think it speaks volumes that the information/communication as to what is actually available to 10c members this year is incredibly minimal compared to previous years.
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
    edited February 20
    Poncier said:
    Got both Fenway GA (only shows I put in for)
    Excellent, well deserved.
    Post edited by Spunkie on
    JimmyV said:

Hello Kevin,

Sincerely,
    Orlando L.
    Ticketstoday Fan Support

Keep after 10c. Don't trust Orlando to know what he's talking about.
    Kinda figure Orlando has a ton of responses to get to and shoots out the 'party line' so to speak. Still hoping there will be another attempt on my card. Otherwise, I will be on f2f, no problem.
  • mickf29mickf29 Posts: 33
    mickf29 said:
    Just got both Portland P1 seating, and Missoula P1 seating. Stoked, especially for Missoula, will be an amazing road trip and camping trip! Anyone have the seat maps they showed for those? 
    Portland (P1 = Blue):

Thanks a ton!!!
    1995 Club Moe w/Neil Young Seattle WA
    1996 Key Arena Seattle WA
    2000 Mesa Del Sol Albuquerque
    2005 Gorge Amphitheater WA
    2005 Clark County Amphitheater Portland OR (Vancouver WA)
    2006 Arlene Schnitzer Hall Portland OR
    2008 Susquehanna Bank Center Camden NJ
    2009 Outside Lands Golden Gate Park SF CA
    2011 Ottawa w Mudhoney
    2014 Big Day Out Gold Coast Australia
    2022 Ohana Festival Dana Point CA
    2024 Portland Moda Center
    2024 Missoula Grizzly Stadium
  • Sorry for stupid question, been a long time since I won tickets.  When do we get seat locations ?
  • What's the normal availability of tickets like for Wrigley in years gone by in the run up the shows?

Me & my wife have already booked flights coming from Ireland for the shows, thinking we'd be safe enough with a low 10C number but that was at our own risk. We got Fenway no problem back in 2018.

Hopefully we get a presale code for Friday but I can see 10C giving codes to those who already won tickets so they can buy more given their handling of tickets in recent years, but that's just the cynic in me talking 🙂 Congratulations to those lucky in the draw today btw 👍🏻
  • mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    Has to be more wrigley 2 emails coming out, right?
  • MP21895MP21895 Posts: 2
    Seems to me theres a problem again with ticket drawing with respect to seniority for US tour. I joined in 1998 and a friend of mine 2000 . His wife joined in 2013 and she received both wrigley shows in the pit and he received both shows in P1. I received 1 show only in P1 and have 15 years of seniority on his wife and 2 yerars on him??? WTF is going on!!!
  • setlist41setlist41 Posts: 444
    Sorry for stupid question, been a long time since I won tickets.  When do we get seat locations ?
    I believe sometime this week 
  • Both Boston shows!! P1 and P1 Ten club came through for this fan. TY
    Congrats! See you @ both. 
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • Tried for one show (Wrigley N2) and shutout so far. Plenty of options for tickets. No penalty on hotel cancellation. Bummed but in perspective it is a minor disappointment. Far from gutted. Congrats to everyone who got good news today! 

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • phd16phd16 Posts: 2
    What are the odds of getting tix to both Boston shows if you’ve already scored for one show? 
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    P1 for Fenway 2.  Sadly, only show I'm going to this year.  

• setlist41 said:
    Sorry for stupid question, been a long time since I won tickets.  When do we get seat locations ?
    I believe sometime this week 
    Thanks!
  • JosephKJosephK Posts: 220
    MP21895 said:
    Seems to me theres a problem again with ticket drawing with respect to seniority for US tour. I joined in 1998 and a friend of mine 2000 . His wife joined in 2013 and she received both wrigley shows in the pit and he received both shows in P1. I received 1 show only in P1 and have 15 years of seniority on his wife and 2 yerars on him??? WTF is going on!!!
    It's a lottery. Everyone has the same chance at getting tickets. The seniority comes into account for seating location. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    MP21895 said:
    Seniority does not apply to the drawing. It only applies to seat assignments. Anyone can get GA, but for those that get seats, your seniority will give you better seats.

• SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,462
    Spoken said:
    I tried for 3 shows and haven't received any emails, I'm hoping there will be more 10C tickets released tomorrow... :)
    Good luck - hope you get em :) 
    Thank you my friend!!!
    MP21895 said:
    Seniority has nothing to do with winning the lottery or getting GA
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    mookieb14 said:
    Has to be more wrigley 2 emails coming out, right?
    I sure hope so. 
  • Why are so many people saying they were 'shut out' when there is still two more days left to get notifications? 
  • yanknuckyanknuck Posts: 57
    phd16 said:
    What are the odds of getting tix to both Boston shows if you’ve already scored for one show? 
    Good I hope! I only have  night 2. There's technically 2 more days to see.