Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    ML3125 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    30 years ago, there were 14 people in the ten club. 

:-) I wrote "almost 30 years". It was within the year after Indio in 1993.
    haha, no worries. I just mean, I'm sure that the ten club was relatively small from 91-96.  I think once you could join online thats when it started taking off.  The demand is just too big, now.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    edited February 21
    It’s an imperfect process (coming from someone who got some shows he wanted and missed on others). Collectively, we better be careful here with the amount of whining we’re doing. With the amount of concessions the band has already made to Ticketmaster in terms of seats further back, smaller allotments, PJ premium, etc… what’s to stop management from saying “people are gonna be pissed no matter what way we try to do this” and just go to 100% verified fan with increased amounts of PJ premium and no 10 club seats? Outside of the membership revenue that helps offset band overhead costs, it would otherwise be an hell of a lot easier for the band to do it that way. All of this is to say, let's not lose sight of the fact that we've still got it pretty good as 10c members.
    Post edited by droptheleash9 on
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Vedd Hedd said:
    ZS55810 said:
    Status on the ticket request site has now changed from “request received” to “unfulfilled.” Just fyi 
    Mine too. 
    Please tell me what site is this or where to find it???
    https://tenclub-us.request.ticketmaster.com/Requests.aspx?otfn=tenclub-us
    Thanks, as feared, unfulfilled.  Put in for 1 show at Wrigley…..oh well.  I don’t understand how it seemed everyone got tix for United Center but Wrigley seems less and more seats.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Pearl DrummerPearl Drummer Posts: 4,627
    Just got the email - Just shows what you won and or lost 
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,339
    ML3125 said:
    Like many of you, I've been in TC for a long time (almost 30 years) and NEVER didn't get tix through the lottery. Might not have always been the best seats or my first choice of shows, but always got something. This time, I put in only for tix for Los Angeles night 1 because I couldn't afford to put in for multiple nights and risk having to buy them all. And I got denied. Is this how PJ rewards their liong-time fans? Funny how PJ went from "fans > Ticketmaster" to "Ticketmaster > fans" :-|
    So basically you beat the odds for almost 30 years, and now the one time you didn't beat the odds (on a sample size of one), Pearl Jam is evil and greedy?

I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    It’s an imperfect process (coming from someone who got some shows he wanted and missed on others). Collectively, we better be careful here with the amount of whining we’re doing. With the amount of concessions the band has already made to Ticketmaster in terms of seats further back, smaller allotments, PJ premium, etc… what’s to stop management from saying “people are gonna be pissed no matter what way we try to do this” and just go to 100% verified fan with increased amounts of PJ premium and no 10 club seats? Outside of the membership revenue that helps offset band overhead costs, it would otherwise be an hell of a lot easier for the band to do it that way.
    Are we sure the ticket allotments are smaller? Last year, they said the 10C was able to procure more tickets than ever. Based on the amount of people that are hitting, I think it's likely there's more tickets, just some that are less desirable whereas they all used to be 100 level or floor.
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 829
    It’s an imperfect process (coming from someone who got some shows he wanted and missed on others). Collectively, we better be careful here with the amount of whining we’re doing. With the amount of concessions the band has already made to Ticketmaster in terms of seats further back, smaller allotments, PJ premium, etc… what’s to stop management from saying “people are gonna be pissed no matter what way we try to do this” and just go to 100% verified fan with increased amounts of PJ premium and no 10 club seats? Outside of the membership revenue that helps offset band overhead costs, it would otherwise be an hell of a lot easier for the band to do it that way.
    I am gonna doubt that they take the fat cash cow out back of the barn and shoot it.
  • otterotter Posts: 760
    Yep unfulfilled 😔
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • Got nothing unfortunately. Was aiming for night 2 of msg in case anyone got 2 extras. 
    It’s an imperfect process (coming from someone who got some shows he wanted and missed on others). Collectively, we better be careful here with the amount of whining we’re doing. With the amount of concessions the band has already made to Ticketmaster in terms of seats further back, smaller allotments, PJ premium, etc… what’s to stop management from saying “people are gonna be pissed no matter what way we try to do this” and just go to 100% verified fan with increased amounts of PJ premium and no 10 club seats? Outside of the membership revenue that helps offset band overhead costs, it would otherwise be an hell of a lot easier for the band to do it that way. All of this is to say, let's not lose sight of the fact that we've still got it pretty good as 10c members.
    I'm not worried about this because the band has shown a consistent dedication to taking good care of its fans, and I don't think anything that has happened here indicates that this has changed. And I think the band appreciates that the vast majority of their fans hold the band in high regard and esteem, and that it is only a small but vocal minority of the fans who think the members of the band are greedy a**holes. (Even most of the people who are aggrieved about the lottery don't believe that about the band.)
  • Oh and the only way to see PJ on SNL if they're on?  Waitlist outside of NBC studios or.........wait for it.......win the SNL audience lottery.
    I would think if they were going to do it, it would be closer to the April 19 release date for the album.
  • Like many others I was shocked I didn't get tickets after paying into the TenClub for so many years. I suspect that Missoula is a highly sought after venue.... but still shocked.

I'm kinda feeling stupid, actually.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,751
    Seattle 1&2 - Unfulfilled :disappointed:I hope to either have access to the Registration Sale or to be placed on the waitlist :prayer:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    The thing i'm most shocked about is the number of people who claim to never have lost lotteries over the years.  I've lost far more than I won so I wasn't entirely surprised at my weak results ... my surprise and disappointment was more that the process wasn't designed to get at least one show per person for the places they do 2 nights at (a la exactly what they are doing for MSG).  Far too many people winning both Wrigley/Fenway/Philly/etc and far too many people losing both.
  • Discopij said:
    The thing i'm most shocked about is the number of people who claim to never have lost lotteries over the years.  I've lost far more than I won so I wasn't entirely surprised at my weak results ... my surprise and disappointment was more that the process wasn't designed to get at least one show per person for the places they do 2 nights at (a la exactly what they are doing for MSG).  Far too many people winning both Wrigley/Fenway/Philly/etc and far too many people losing both.
    Exactly. I've lost a majority of the time. I always assumed that was the norm. No wonder I don't feel as entitled as others.
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    Discopij said:
    I've never been shut out of a lottery, but the only high demand show I've put in for was Seattle 2018 GA only and scored. The rest have been bay area shows where I doubt one would ever get shut out. I got GA in 2013 (they played 37 songs that night) and goo/decent seat for the 2020 that became 2022 shows. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    edited February 21

I even lost the commemorative ticket package despite winning 1 show 🤦🏻‍♂️
    What a cluster fuck. 

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    Discopij said:
    It was much easier to get tickets with priorities. I chose almost exclusively Reserved and to less popular shows. So yes I’ve won more lotteries than some. But I’ve list slot along the way but never shut out. No way I wouldn’t have gotten tickets with priority in place.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,652
    Every tour I wonder when the breaking int will come when they decide its not worth the aggravation and griping.
    Fortunately it hasn't yet, and that membership revenue is a big incentive to keep it going.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  •  I only put in for Missoula this go around and was not selected. I enjoy getting tickets through the 10c. It’s fun and as corny as it soundsmakes me feel a kinship with the band. That feeling gets lost for me if I just need to troll TM like any other show. Everything will operate fiscally fine without my contributions this year. However, I fear it only gets worse from here. 
  • DollarDollar Posts: 242
    This new joint partnership with Ticketmaster (Oh,the irony!) really makes being a long time member of Ten Club unimportant. It used to be how long you were a member gave you some consideration in getting tickets, but that no longer exists. This new joint effort has shut me out the last 2 tours & makes me seriously wonder if keeping my Ten Club membership is just a waste of money. FYI, I requested P1 seating for both Philly shows & both were unfulfilled. Those who got tickets,congrats & enjoy your shows!
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,540
    JojoRice said:

What a cluster fuck. 

Ticketmasters beef with your commemorative tickets is insane😂 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    edited February 22
    Kwieneke said:
    JojoRice said:

What a cluster fuck. 

Ticketmasters beef with your commemorative tickets is insane😂 
    Going forward I'll never order them again. Freaking joke.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • ChoskaChoska Posts: 123
    edited February 22
     I only put in for Missoula this go around and was not selected. I enjoy getting tickets through the 10c. It’s fun and as corny as it soundsmakes me feel a kinship with the band. That feeling gets lost for me if I just need to troll TM like any other show. Everything will operate fiscally fine without my contributions this year. However, I fear it only gets worse from here. 
    I also didn't get Missoula. My buddy didn't either. We were worried we'd both get tickets and have to sell a pair. Jokes on us.

I don't understand how that happened, unless the allotment for 10c was smaller than ever. The last time they played there it wasn't sold out, and that was for the Home Shows which only played in 4 cities. I can't believe the demand was higher than it was in 2018. We aren't talking about tickets for Taylor Swift or Bruce Springsteen, or a band that has a number one record. It's Pearl Jam. We love them, but if we are being honest the "we" is probably getting smaller rather than larger.

If the band isn't going to honor priority they might as well just go the Verified Fan route. At least that way those of us who are 20+ year 10c members wouldn't feel like those 20+ years of writing the band $35 checks, for the honor of buying a $175 ticket, was a waste of money.

I'll be at the Missoula show, one way or another. I'll be at the Flight to Mars and Painted Shield shows. I'll be in line at Easy Street for Record Store Day. But, man, am I bitter right now. Feels like the band pulled the rug out from under us old-timers.  
    Post edited by Choska on
    Seattle 1992Seattle 1992Seattle 1993Seattle 1995Seattle 1996Seattle 1998Seattle 2001Seattle 2002Seattle 2005Gorge 2006Seattle 2009Seattle 2013Chicago 2016 x2Seattle 2018 x2San Diego 2022Nashville 2022, Seattle 2022 - Eddie Vedder

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,755
    Vedd Hedd said:
    ML3125 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    30 years ago, there were 14 people in the ten club. 

:-) I wrote "almost 30 years". It was within the year after Indio in 1993.
    haha, no worries. I just mean, I'm sure that the ten club was relatively small from 91-96.  I think once you could join online thats when it started taking off.  The demand is just too big, now.  
    Which is why getting rid of priority now makes zero sense. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • rett1448rett1448 Posts: 31
    NYC 9/4 BAABBBYYYY 
    BOSTON 9/15. !!!!    !!!!!!!!! single ticket whhhaaattttttt ?!????!!!?!!?!
    there are not enough exclamation! points in the universe to convey how excited i am 
    stay safe all y’all SEE YOU IN SEPT!!!!! love youzz 

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    Dollar said:
    This new joint partnership with Ticketmaster (Oh,the irony!) really makes being a long time member of Ten Club unimportant. It used to be how long you were a member gave you some consideration in getting tickets, but that no longer exists. This new joint effort has shut me out the last 2 tours & makes me seriously wonder if keeping my Ten Club membership is just a waste of money. FYI, I requested P1 seating for both Philly shows & both were unfulfilled. Those who got tickets,congrats & enjoy your shows!
    Seniority was never a factor in getting tickets. 
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,002
    I get SUPER PISSED whenever I buy a lottery ticket and I don't win. I deserve to win. since I've been buying lottery tickets for a long time. 
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA