Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    JG257896JG257896 Posts: 23
    Putting two tickets for Seattle night two up on Fan to Fan. Sec 126 Row D. Good luck
  • Options
    JG257896JG257896 Posts: 23
    Putting two tickets for Philly night two up on Fan to Fan Sec 211 Row 1 Good luck
  • Options
    AntonelladAntonellad Posts: 3
    I can't believe they still haven't let us know about selling our tickets, I have 2 tix for N2 in Vancouver, I need to get rid of them! ugh
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,180
    I can't believe they still haven't let us know about selling our tickets, I have 2 tix for N2 in Vancouver, I need to get rid of them! ugh
    you can sell on TM, for a long time now
  • Options
    Squirrel JamSquirrel Jam Posts: 114
    Does anyone know if there will be a pop-up shop in Seattle like there was last time?
  • Options
    Squirrel JamSquirrel Jam Posts: 114
    Oh, another very important question I saw someone else post (but I don't think it was answered): once you're in, you won't have to show the barcode on your phone again, right? In other words, if you got a ticket for another person but in a different section, and they have to leave their seat to go to the bathroom, etc., as long as they don't leave the stadium and go outside, the person who has the tickets on their phone doesn't have to go with them, right? I know it sounds absurd, but they are being so strict I just want to make sure. 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,124
    Oh, another very important question I saw someone else post (but I don't think it was answered): once you're in, you won't have to show the barcode on your phone again, right? In other words, if you got a ticket for another person but in a different section, and they have to leave their seat to go to the bathroom, etc., as long as they don't leave the stadium and go outside, the person who has the tickets on their phone doesn't have to go with them, right? I know it sounds absurd, but they are being so strict I just want to make sure. 
    Right. The barcode can only be scanned once, so there's no point in showing it again. For the most part, once you're in, you can come and go as you please without having to show your ticket again. However, there's always a chance that ushers may check tickets going into certain sections. So once you get the barcodes scanned upon your initial entry into the venue, you can then just send screenshots to the people who will be sitting in those particular seats.
  • Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 202
    true. you dont need it once on. GA or PIT gets wristbands or some sort of stamp.
    ride amongst the waves...
  • Options
    thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 61
    CROJAM95 said:
    you can sell on TM, for a long time now
    Hello - I am in the same boat.  You can sell them on Ticketmaster but you need a Canadian bank account.  It's odd because I bought the tickets with a credit card.  I started setting up a Wise account but stopped after finding out they want all of my information including social security number, address, phone, photo ID and an uploaded picture of myself.  Cloud based international bank - no thanks.  I have talked to Ticketmaster, Tickets today and have an e-mail in to the ten club.  This has been a fiasco to say the least.  Honestly the worst ticket experience I have ever had.  If they were physical tickets there would be zero issues.  I will most likely be giving these away to someone at the door.  SUPER LAME DEAL.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,605

We've been able to sell them for weeks now. Yeah, there was no notification about it. We just needed to keep checking.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

Believe it or not you need a Canadian bank account to list the tickets with Ticketmaster.  I have the same issue.  Or you can set up an international bank account which is a pain in the butt - especially because I'm just trying to get my $350 back.  I will probably be selling mine to someone outside the venue and then giving them a screenshot for seat location.  Hopefully I can work it out during the day at a pub or something with a fan.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    CmpalasekCmpalasek Posts: 9
    How does the fan to fan ticket exchange work?? I missed the presale for 10c members and missed out on getting tickets for either of the MSG shows. Is there a fan to fan exchange or do I just have to bite the bullet and buy them off Ticketmaster?  
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,605
    edited April 24
    Cmpalasek said:
    How does the fan to fan ticket exchange work?? I missed the presale for 10c members and missed out on getting tickets for either of the MSG shows. Is there a fan to fan exchange or do I just have to bite the bullet and buy them off Ticketmaster?  

The fan to fan exchange IS on Ticketmaster. The F2F tix simply go up like any other ticket on TM..... I think in NY, though, rules are different than most places. I don't think they have to be face value for MSG fan to fan sales. Can someone confirm?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 29
    edited April 24
    In NY they have to allow the transfer of tickets so unfortunately it would be unlikely that anyone would post a F2F unless they are PJ Premium since they can sell it to anyone and transfer the tickets.  Your best option for MSG would be last minute release of tickets that always seem to happen.  
    Post edited by Mhemm11 on
  • Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 202
    Mhemm11 said:
    In NY they have to allow the transfer of tickets so unfortunately it would be unlikely that anyone would post a F2F unless they are PJ Premium since they can sell it to anyone and transfer the tickets.  Your best option for MSG would be last minute release of tickets that always seem to happen.  
    so theres a chance.... lol
    ride amongst the waves...
  • Options
    smagnus1smagnus1 Atlanta Posts: 33
    PinoyPJ said:
    Mhemm11 said:
    so theres a chance.... lol
    Yeah welcome to the dry waterhole. Been waiting on the devil to stop by with some ice water.  Looking for 2 n2 msg. 
  • Options
    Beetho LinsBeetho Lins Posts: 24
    Hello everyone.
    Does anybody knows if 10c tickets for Europe has any benefits? Get in 30 minutes before for example or wristband.

Thanks 
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,391
    Hello everyone.
    Does anybody knows if 10c tickets for Europe has any benefits? Get in 30 minutes before for example or wristband.

Thanks 
    We're waiting for confirmation from 10c about early entry, they said we'll get emails nearer the time with information about our tickets. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 129
    edited April 26
    Hello everyone.

Thanks 

I bought 10C tickets for Barcelona (both nights) and on ticketmaster now they show with 'early access' for GA
    Post edited by EMC77 on
  • Options
    Beetho LinsBeetho Lins Posts: 24
    EMC77 said:
    Hello everyone.

Thanks 

I bought 10C tickets for Barcelona (both nights) and on ticketmaster now they show with 'early access' for GA
    Thanks.
    I have both Barcelona's nights too. See u there. =)
  • Options
    SS151546SS151546 Posts: 21
    Anyone looking for Berlin tickets for both night?  Will sell below cost.  Seats are in A1 for both nights.  
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 98
    i live here. i could ask around. send me a DM and if you're still not able to find anyone i can try and help
  • Options
    i live here. i could ask around. send me a DM and if you're still not able to find anyone i can try and help
    You can sell them but you need a Canadian bank account.  
    I'm not willing to set one up so I listed my extra (2) tickets on Craigslist.  
    I have (2) floor tickets - night 1 May 4 - Row 29
    I will sell them for under face at this point.  
    anyone interested can DM me.  

• Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,562
    Hello everyone.

Thanks 
    Golden circle for London - GA Front
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    joeposhjoeposh Posts: 13
    Got 2 Las Vegas, N2 tickets in Sec 17, Row H. 

Only going to need one and would love to trade for a single GA if someone is looking to move out to seats.

If that's not allowed here, let me know and I'll delete.
  • Options
    dude12dude12 Posts: 12
    Ive got 2  P1 seats for Boston if anyone is interested. 1st section of seats between home plate and 3rd base dugout. If this is not allowed here Ill delete.
    PUSH ME AND I WILL RESIST
  • Options
    TheSkyEtcTheSkyEtc Athens, GR Posts: 65
    I have two seats for Berlin 1, two seats for Barcelona 1, and one GA for Barcelona 2. 

Cannot make it due to work trips. If anyone's interested let me know.
    A whisper through a megaphone
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,820
    TheSkyEtc said:
    I have two seats for Berlin 1, two seats for Barcelona 1, and one GA for Barcelona 2. 

Cannot make it due to work trips. If anyone's interested let me know.
    Pmd for Barcelona 1 seats.
  • Options
    Lindsayrobb13Lindsayrobb13 Canada Posts: 1
    Just listed 2 tickets for Vancouver N1. Section 111, row 6, seats 1&2
  • Options
    willfuller712willfuller712 Posts: 23
    little random here but very cool article on head coach Scott marr and his lacrosse Team out of Albany NY. 
    ‘I’m Still Alive’: Why Albany Lacrosse Plays Pearl Jam in the Locker Room Before Every Game | Inside Lacrosse