Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    “Quote” said:
    Everything east of the Mississippi is looking like a tough ticket.  5 more months of hitting refresh and getting beat to tickets. 

Everything east of the Atlantic is looking to be very doable and a promoters nightmare. Stroll in day of show, drink some cognac and score some nice side stage tix. Will need to load the ‘mosphere with carbon, tho.

:)
  • Options
    U2SJU2SJ Posts: 65
    Hello all!
    Hubbie and I flying out to Portland and would love love GA. Currently holding 1o club seats at back of arena. If anyone planss to release any GA or front of floor seats, please please message me and I would appreciate to try to coordinate a drop. Ive been refreshing like crazy since fan to fan has opened but no luck. Thanks so much!!! 
  • Options
    DL236795DL236795 Gold Coast, Australia Posts: 30
    Interesting. Melbourne #1 premium tix just dropped by $100 each. Looking forward to drop in prices later in year. Of course heaps of Melb #2 tix available including front pit.
    Brisbane 1998 #1, Brisbane 2003 #1, #2, Brisbane 2006 #1, #2, Brisbane 2009, Gold Coast 2014
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 4,022
    DL236795 said:
    Interesting. Melbourne #1 premium tix just dropped by $100 each. Looking forward to drop in prices later in year. Of course heaps of Melb #2 tix available including front pit.
    Just wondering if Melb #2 would go ahead?! Marvel is a pretty big stadium. I’m surprised a second show went on sale tbh. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    parahannparahann Posts: 2
    I have N1 and N2 available for Seattle.  Both sets are in section 115, N1 is row B and N2 is row C.    F2F is open let me know if interested.  I can’t go anymore unfortunately.   Thanks.  
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 217
    parahann said:
    I have N1 and N2 available for Seattle.  Both sets are in section 115, N1 is row B and N2 is row C.    F2F is open let me know if interested.  I can’t go anymore unfortunately.   Thanks.  
    Sent you a DM, if these are still available, I'd love to try to coordinate a drop!
  • Options
    PhartNPhartN MD Posts: 265
    parahann said:
    Sent you a DM, if these are still available, I'd love to try to coordinate a drop!
    Curious to know if you guys were able to set up a successful timed drop...
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 217
    PhartN said:
    parahann said:
    Curious to know if you guys were able to set up a successful timed drop...
    We decided in the end to keep our floor seats til we can find something a little closer to the stage. @parahann was kind enough to hold off on selling til we came to that decision and was willing to do the timed drop so hopefully someone else here was able to get these tix!
  • Options
    kilteraghkilteragh Ireland Posts: 13

Gold Circle tickets for Dublin now available at the "normal" price of €167 + fees when you select it in Full Price Ticket. Just nabbed 2.

Patience is a virtue which I don't normally have!!!

Bizarrely you can still get the exact same ticket for €200 + fees but just called a Premium Ticket!

• Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    I think the casual fans completely lost interest in the Vancouver shows when they saw how ridiculous the prices were for tickets. I think they've just moved on and it will be very difficult to sell the remaining tickets now. Even if every tickets drops to face value or $220 I don't see them selling out. 
    I feel bad for anyone trying to sell fan to fan tickets if they paid PJ premium pricing. 
    and the PJ website still showing Sold Out in the tour list. Strange. 

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    I think the casual fans completely lost interest in the Vancouver shows when they saw how ridiculous the prices were for tickets. I think they've just moved on and it will be very difficult to sell the remaining tickets now. Even if every tickets drops to face value or $220 I don't see them selling out. 
    I feel bad for anyone trying to sell fan to fan tickets if they paid PJ premium pricing. 

WTF?

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

WTF?

Just tap the Sold-Out icon to see a crap load of tickets available.  
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
    Just saw Dave Matthews Band play in Stockholm on monday for about 2 hours 45 minutes...awesome...just awesome...AND NOW I'M READY FOR PJ IN BERLIN!!!
  • Options
    HaijayHaijay Posts: 353
    JABK said:
    Just saw Dave Matthews Band play in Stockholm on monday for about 2 hours 45 minutes...awesome...just awesome...AND NOW I'M READY FOR PJ IN BERLIN!!!
    That would have been a nice 2 hour and 45 minute nap👍👍
  • Options
    chaspjchaspj Portlandia Posts: 77
    Curious if people are having luck with timed drops?  It probably depends somewhat on the show/demand.  Anyone successfully executed a timed drop for SEA 1 or 2?
    "Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable"

Portland 2000
    Portland 2013
    Seattle I and II 2018
    Oakland I and II 2020 2022
    Nashvegas 2022
  • Options
    chaspj said:
    Curious if people are having luck with timed drops?  It probably depends somewhat on the show/demand.  Anyone successfully executed a timed drop for SEA 1 or 2?
    From what I have seen/heard...its tough for anything that is lower bowl/floor for most shows as they go really fast.  Upper bowl, should have a much better chance.  Also a lot of errors on purchasing and captchas etc...so YMMV.  Your best bet is to time super late/early OR really walk in together if that is a possibility.....curious to see what others think/say, but thats from what I have seen reported on various threads.
  • Options
    chaspjchaspj Portlandia Posts: 77
    PhartN said:
    chaspj said:
    From what I have seen/heard...its tough for anything that is lower bowl/floor for most shows as they go really fast.  Upper bowl, should have a much better chance.  Also a lot of errors on purchasing and captchas etc...so YMMV.  Your best bet is to time super late/early OR really walk in together if that is a possibility.....curious to see what others think/say, but thats from what I have seen reported on various threads.
    Yeah that's what I expected, and that was my experience 2 years ago with a timed drop for GAs in Oakland.  Had 3 of us trying to snag them and POOF they were gone.  Also curious to hear others' experiences.
    "Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable"

Portland 2000
    Portland 2013
    Seattle I and II 2018
    Oakland I and II 2020 2022
    Nashvegas 2022
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,045
    There are people are always refreshing 

It all depends how good you are and how early you see the tickets pop up. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    There are people  bots are always refreshing 

It all depends how good fast you are and how early you see the tickets pop up. 
    fixed it for ya!
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,532
    JABK said:
    Meanwhile, in Warsaw, Poland:

• Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,856
    edited April 10
    DELETED
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 166
    When do you think will the first bootlegs of the shows drop? 
  • Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 175
    When do you think will the first bootlegs of the shows drop? 
    Isn't it usually about a month after the show?
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 400
    Bottlegs are then available if the band survives the respective shows intact. 
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 111
    Im selling a pair of N1 vegas tickets for face value.

I can't resell online because I have a canadian bank account without USD. 
    I will be going to the show so I can enter with you.

They are Sec 18, Row H, seats 3 and 4

After tax its like $199 usd each. 
    If interested, please DM
    Cheers
  • Options
    I'll be adding 2 tix for Van N2 - Floor row 16 , F2F
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    PJ_Soul said:

WTF?

I think it's two different stories.  A lot of it might have to do with travel.  The first show seems to have more demand than the 2nd.   The upside is that the first show is on a Saturday, no vacation days need to be burned to go the show (I'm burning 2 vacation days for the Monday show as I need to travel from Vancouver Island).   With the shows spaced a day apart, if you go to both you need 3 nights of hotels, which is insanely expensive in Vancouver.  Plus there's not many other shows to pair it with.  Portland many days later is about it.   It's not like going to the East coast and being able to string together a few cities that aren't too far from each other.

Yah, I guess it's a poor environment for the travelling fan. I still think it'll be mostly sold out by show time.  I've been to a fair number of concerts that looked like they had plenty of tickets left for sale, then at showtime pretty much looked sold out.   Never underestimate the power of people who do things last second :)
  • Options
    HaijayHaijay Posts: 353
    Both shows were “sold out”, and then TM dropped about 300 for N1 and 800 for N2 lower bowls about two weeks ago. So now you see F2F sitting for 5,6,7 hundred for lower bowl that you can buy for 208. Scumbag pricks. 

Night 1 is only a couple hundred away from sold out, Night 2 is 7-8 hundred, they will be fine🤟

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    yah, that's also assuming they don't have more they haven't put up for sale yet.  They do have the habit of trying to sell the further away ones, and save the closer ones for later.

I just saw a drop for side stage tickets a short time ago.    But, yah I think n1 will sell out, and I think n2 will be close to selling out by showtime.
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,532
    How come Dark Matter is on the Record Store Day list with 15,000 copies? Is it a variant? Oh wait I see exclusively yellow and black ghostly LP.