Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    HaijayHaijay Posts: 353
    That Ticketmaster held that many tickets back for Van night 2 is bloody sickening. Evil, greedy pricks, like they dont make enough already
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,856
    I think the casual fans completely lost interest in the Vancouver shows when they saw how ridiculous the prices were for tickets. I think they've just moved on and it will be very difficult to sell the remaining tickets now. Even if every tickets drops to face value or $220 I don't see them selling out. 
    I feel bad for anyone trying to sell fan to fan tickets if they paid PJ premium pricing. 
    That's funny because the Vancouver shows were the least expensive North America shows by a good margin. The Vancouver shows were U.S.$155.70 (based on the exchange rate at the time of the fan-club ticket lottery) whereas the U.S. shows were $185 plus tax, where applicable.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    edited April 4
    BF25394 said:
    I think the casual fans completely lost interest in the Vancouver shows when they saw how ridiculous the prices were for tickets. I think they've just moved on and it will be very difficult to sell the remaining tickets now. Even if every tickets drops to face value or $220 I don't see them selling out. 
    I feel bad for anyone trying to sell fan to fan tickets if they paid PJ premium pricing. 
    That's funny because the Vancouver shows were the least expensive North America shows by a good margin. The Vancouver shows were U.S.$155.70 (based on the exchange rate at the time of the fan-club ticket lottery) whereas the U.S. shows were $185 plus tax, where applicable.

All the ones with that price sold right away. We're talking about ALL the premium tickets that haven't been able to sell. There were so many and the prices were so high, and still are too high even though most of them have gone way down.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ManOfTheHour75ManOfTheHour75 Posts: 339
    BF25394 said:
    Sorry I should've clarified. I was referring to 2 mins after tickets went on sale and you couldn't buy anything at face value because it appeared that the shows had practically sold out. All you could buy were PJ premium priced tickets. 
    So the average or casual fans looked at that and just said fuck it.
    Obviously that wasn't the case because now Ticketmaster has released hundreds upon hundreds of tickets that they just held back. 
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,464
    edited April 4
    BF25394 said:
    Sorry I should've clarified. I was referring to 2 mins after tickets went on sale and you couldn't buy anything at face value because it appeared that the shows had practically sold out. All you could buy were PJ premium priced tickets. 
    Obviously that wasn't the case because now Ticketmaster has released hundreds upon hundreds of tickets that they just held back. 
    That has been their playbook the last few years, but Vancouver is an extreme example.  Practically the entire far half of the lower bowl is available for N2.  Wondering if they cancel. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    rossstothersrossstothers Posts: 47
    Had a slight change of travel plans this summer so looking for 2 day tickets for NOS alive 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    BF25394 said:
    That has been their playbook the last few years, but Vancouver is an extreme example.  Practically the entire far half of the lower bowl is available for N2.  Wondering if they cancel. 

Yeah, and almost all of them are premium tix. I feel they are going to have to lower those to $100 to get them moving.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Just listed two tickets for Vegas N1 on the F2F exchange, if anyone's interested--they're the regular (non-premium) priced tickets (200 each), in Section 24, Row Q.
  • Options
    Lost_And_No_GuideLost_And_No_Guide Posts: 73
    edited April 4
    Just listed two tickets for Vegas N1 on the F2F exchange, if anyone's interested--they're the regular (non-premium) priced tickets (200 each), in Section 24, Row Q.
    Wow...these sold quite quickly--I actually got the email that they'd sold before I got the email that they had been successfully listed.  I will also be listing my Vegas N2 tickets, again regular price, Section 10, Row L--I'll do that at noon eastern time in order to give anyone here who's looking a chance.
    Post edited by Lost_And_No_Guide on
  • Options
    I will also be listing my Vegas N2 tickets, again regular price, Section 10, Row L--I'll do that at noon eastern time in order to give anyone here who's looking a chance.
    Sold--hopefully to a 10C member.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,493
    ^ i tried, didnt get them

but got sec 13 vegas 1 just after
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,431
    Hello Ross,

Thanks for emailing the Ten Club!

We don't have any answers on early entry for any of the venues yet. Once the show date is closer, you will receive an email with what you need to know to attend the show, which will include any early access information.

Thank you,

Ten Club

This is what 10c just emailed me. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    CT98115CT98115 Posts: 7
    Seattle show 5/28/24 - I will be posting one ticket on FtoF at 11:30 am today. Great seat Section 22W, Row Y, Seat 6. 
  • Options
    CT98115CT98115 Posts: 7
    sold!
  • Options
    schaefferlaxschaefferlax Posts: 196
    Can someone tell me how "face value exchange tickets" are going for $400+?
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
  • Options
    BigReddBigRedd Posts: 58
     Premium tickets that were bought at inflated prices are being sold at their "face" value
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,024
    The Rock said:
    Hello Ross,

Thanks for emailing the Ten Club!

We don't have any answers on early entry for any of the venues yet. Once the show date is closer, you will receive an email with what you need to know to attend the show, which will include any early access information.

Thank you,

Ten Club

This is what 10c just emailed me. 
    Good to know, thanks for the update! 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 111
    If anyone is looking for a Vegas N1 pair, send me a DM 
  • Options
    Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 35
    Anyone posting any F2F N1 Philly tickets?
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 634
    PHI1 is looking like a tough ticket.  5 more months of hitting refresh and getting beat to tickets.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,464
    ddeschler said:
    PHI1 is looking like a tough ticket.  5 more months of hitting refresh and getting beat to tickets.
    Pretty much 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    lets see if LA 2 Sec B r-6 show up on Resale sites. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    BF25394 said:

I doubt it.  I went to a pumpkins shows in Vancouver in 2022, and it had way more unsold tickets, and somehow by showtime it looked fairly full.  I was actually shocked because I didn't expect to get to the see the pumpkins play an almost full arena again.

There are people who buy last minute tickets, and they'll lower the prices to move them.    Getting rid of mid to crappy fan2fan tickets might get touch as TM will undercut, but I suspect both shows will go on.  Night 1 won't have any problems, and I imagine night 2 will be almost full.

I do find how TM is running it to be odd.   Rather then move more tix at face value when interest was peaked, they said on the tickets, then started to blow them all out in one load (rather than the usual trickle them out).   Very wierd.  Doesn't feel like a  computer alogorithm.

I suppose Vancouver has multiple things going against it.  It's an Island unto itself as Seattle is on the opposite end of the leg.  No other shows to really link it with for people that want to see a string.   The 2nd show is a Monday, and there's an off day, so anyone wanting to go to both, and travelling in has to deal with Vancouvers insanely high hotel prices, and burn vacation days.

Ahh well I'm stoked to get two in Vancouver, and I'm confident they'll happen :)
  • Options
    Night 2 only has around 300 tickets to sell, out of 18000 or so, night 2 has about 1000, they’re fine. The TM dump was only two days ago, still a month to go…….
  • Options
    Zod said:
    BF25394 said:

I doubt it.  I went to a pumpkins shows in Vancouver in 2022, and it had way more unsold tickets, and somehow by showtime it looked fairly full.  I was actually shocked because I didn't expect to get to the see the pumpkins play an almost full arena again.

There are people who buy last minute tickets, and they'll lower the prices to move them.    Getting rid of mid to crappy fan2fan tickets might get touch as TM will undercut, but I suspect both shows will go on.  Night 1 won't have any problems, and I imagine night 2 will be almost full.

I do find how TM is running it to be odd.   Rather then move more tix at face value when interest was peaked, they said on the tickets, then started to blow them all out in one load (rather than the usual trickle them out).   Very wierd.  Doesn't feel like a  computer alogorithm.

I suppose Vancouver has multiple things going against it.  It's an Island unto itself as Seattle is on the opposite end of the leg.  No other shows to really link it with for people that want to see a string.   The 2nd show is a Monday, and there's an off day, so anyone wanting to go to both, and travelling in has to deal with Vancouvers insanely high hotel prices, and burn vacation days.

Ahh well I'm stoked to get two in Vancouver, and I'm confident they'll happen :)
    We went to that Pumpkins show as well. Ya, even when it was a week away, there was practically the whole lower bowl still available, it was something to see. I told my wife as we were pre-gaming in our hotel room that it would be lower bowl only. Then we walked in and were shocked. I think they moved the stage up a section as well
  • Options
    LizosaurusRexLizosaurusRex Bend, OR Posts: 53
    Got my Barcelona tickets in my account now.  All tickets present and accounted for (Vegas, Indy, Dublin, Barcelona, Lisbon, Auckland, Melbourne, Sydney).
    Are you seriously flying all around the world for this tour?? That is a heck of a lot of travel time.
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    "Face Value" is whatever TM originally sold the ticket for.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    Rory 7Rory 7 Posts: 11
    PJNB said:
    They are all equal. The numbers are only there for TM's purposes keeping track of things. 
    When you say they are all equal I’m confused. I thought I was buying pit GA tickets via 10c, that’s what my original mail said, now the tickets have no mention of pit. Honestly I would have bought seats if the are just standard GA tickets.
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    Rory 7 said:
    PJNB said:
    They are all equal. The numbers are only there for TM's purposes keeping track of things. 
    When you say they are all equal I’m confused. I thought I was buying pit GA tickets via 10c, that’s what my original mail said, now the tickets have no mention of pit. Honestly I would have bought seats if the are just standard GA tickets.
    PIT is GA... one in the same... 
  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 23
    edited April 7
    I am selling one ticket for Barcelona July 8th. Section 107, Row 4, Seat 10. 

Is there a dedicated section in the forum dedicated for selling tickets?