Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

1899091929395»

Comments

  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 793
    To state the obvious, it would be super duper awesome if they would let us know if Barcelona seems probable. 

    I'm gonna guess they really can't bail on those 2 festivals in Madrid and Lisbon without pissing off some big time promoters, so I would assume those are probably still good to go.
  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 38
    In case they play in Madrid, are they going to play a whole lenght show? Or PJ makes shorter sets at Festivals? I dont mean a 1 song diference. They show is at 22:50 in Madrid.

    I am in Berlín right now, and Madrid seems an easier option for me than BCN. But I dont want to go to a concert that is 20 minutes short compared to a regular PJ show
  • Options
    hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 126
    It seems it will be a 2 hours show
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    lund1801lund1801 Posts: 10
    Got 1 standing Barcelona night 2.  Face value obviously.  On way barca now can meet and transfer tickets like. Cheers 
  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 38
    I would like to sell a ticket for Barcelona july 8. I can only transfer fron ticket master, not sell. Its a seated ticket very close to the stage.

    Can I sell in this forum? What section?
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,277
    On my way back to NYC from London and Berlin. A bit sad to be going home without seeing Pearl Jam. Had a nice 12 day vacation anyway. I hope everyone in Barcelona has an amazing time. 
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 793
    edited July 6
    Do we have an opener tonight? What time roughly is the band going on? This being Spain, I assume it is later than usual.

    Nevermind....

    18h Ten Club Early Entry

    18:30h Obertura

    19:45h The Murder Capital

    21h Pearl Jam 

    Post edited by kaw753 on
  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 38
    Is there going to be a merch stand in Madrid? Would It be open in the morning?
  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 38
    Great show yesterday, but I don really like festival. I was in Berlín waiting.

    Do you guys think they may come to Europe next year? Based on the cancelled shows or previous tours.
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 691
    FBech said:
    Great show yesterday, but I don really like festival. I was in Berlín waiting.

    Do you guys think they may come to Europe next year? Based on the cancelled shows or previous tours.
    They very rarely go to Europe in consecutive years, I’d guess 2026 is more likely 
  • Options
    favisfavis Billings, MT Posts: 11

    Jeff Ament and Senator Jon Tester are coming to Missoula, MT on August 21st-22nd! Big Sandy’s favorite sons Jeff and Jon are reuniting on August 21st for a special reception to meet their fans. On August 22nd, Pearl Jam is performing their live show in Missoula with Ticket Packages available through the Tester Campaign. 

    Purchase your tickets to the 8/22 concert and/or 8/21 reception here: actblue.com/donate/822pj

  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 38
    I went to Berlin and ended up going to see Judas Priest. I could not make It to Barcelona. I went to Madrid, and I found a chance to go to Lisbon today, but I would be arriving around 21:00 to the venue. Could anyone please get me a Lisbon t- short and poster? 
  • Options
    Jeff just posted on IG that they'll
    hopefully see London and Berlin next year 
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 283
    Jeff just posted on IG that they'll
    hopefully see London and Berlin next year 
    Cool, hope that comes with vienne and prague too.
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    Kjal311Kjal311 Ohio Posts: 2
    New to this, so please bear with me....Long story short, I possibly need to sell my Wrigley night 1 tickets (2 seats). Got them through the 10 Club (waiting list), so they are on the MLB Ballpark App. I see that I can forward the tickets, but not sell them (which is fine). However, I'm somewhat nervous about transferring them to someone since I have not done it before. Are fan to fan sales different than forwarding them on the Ballpark App? If so, am I able to do this? Is it more secure? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,086
    Kjal311 said:
    New to this, so please bear with me....Long story short, I possibly need to sell my Wrigley night 1 tickets (2 seats). Got them through the 10 Club (waiting list), so they are on the MLB Ballpark App. I see that I can forward the tickets, but not sell them (which is fine). However, I'm somewhat nervous about transferring them to someone since I have not done it before. Are fan to fan sales different than forwarding them on the Ballpark App? If so, am I able to do this? Is it more secure? Thanks in advance!
    You can sell them on these boards, get payment then transfer them to that person. 

    You can use venmo or PayPal or another method. 
  • Options
    Kjal311Kjal311 Ohio Posts: 2
    PJNB said:
    Kjal311 said:
    New to this, so please bear with me....Long story short, I possibly need to sell my Wrigley night 1 tickets (2 seats). Got them through the 10 Club (waiting list), so they are on the MLB Ballpark App. I see that I can forward the tickets, but not sell them (which is fine). However, I'm somewhat nervous about transferring them to someone since I have not done it before. Are fan to fan sales different than forwarding them on the Ballpark App? If so, am I able to do this? Is it more secure? Thanks in advance!
    You can sell them on these boards, get payment then transfer them to that person. 

    You can use venmo or PayPal or another method. 
    I appreciate it, thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.