Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• kaw753kaw753 Posts: 841
    To state the obvious, it would be super duper awesome if they would let us know if Barcelona seems probable. 

I'm gonna guess they really can't bail on those 2 festivals in Madrid and Lisbon without pissing off some big time promoters, so I would assume those are probably still good to go.
  • FBechFBech Posts: 48
    In case they play in Madrid, are they going to play a whole lenght show? Or PJ makes shorter sets at Festivals? I dont mean a 1 song diference. They show is at 22:50 in Madrid.

I am in Berlín right now, and Madrid seems an easier option for me than BCN. But I dont want to go to a concert that is 20 minutes short compared to a regular PJ show
  • hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 126
    It seems it will be a 2 hours show
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • lund1801lund1801 Posts: 15
    Got 1 standing Barcelona night 2.  Face value obviously.  On way barca now can meet and transfer tickets like. Cheers 
    I would like to sell a ticket for Barcelona july 8. I can only transfer fron ticket master, not sell. Its a seated ticket very close to the stage.

Can I sell in this forum? What section?
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl Posts: 10,787
    On my way back to NYC from London and Berlin. A bit sad to be going home without seeing Pearl Jam. Had a nice 12 day vacation anyway. I hope everyone in Barcelona has an amazing time. 
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 841
    edited July 6
    Do we have an opener tonight? What time roughly is the band going on? This being Spain, I assume it is later than usual.

Nevermind....

18h Ten Club Early Entry

18:30h Obertura

19:45h The Murder Capital

21h Pearl Jam 

Post edited by kaw753 on
    Is there going to be a merch stand in Madrid? Would It be open in the morning?
    Great show yesterday, but I don really like festival. I was in Berlín waiting.

Do you guys think they may come to Europe next year? Based on the cancelled shows or previous tours.
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 725
    FBech said:
    Great show yesterday, but I don really like festival. I was in Berlín waiting.

Do you guys think they may come to Europe next year? Based on the cancelled shows or previous tours.
    They very rarely go to Europe in consecutive years, I’d guess 2026 is more likely 
  • favisfavis Posts: 19

Jeff Ament and Senator Jon Tester are coming to Missoula, MT on August 21st-22nd! Big Sandy’s favorite sons Jeff and Jon are reuniting on August 21st for a special reception to meet their fans. On August 22nd, Pearl Jam is performing their live show in Missoula with Ticket Packages available through the Tester Campaign. 

Purchase your tickets to the 8/22 concert and/or 8/21 reception here: actblue.com/donate/822pj

I went to Berlin and ended up going to see Judas Priest. I could not make It to Barcelona. I went to Madrid, and I found a chance to go to Lisbon today, but I would be arriving around 21:00 to the venue. Could anyone please get me a Lisbon t- short and poster? 
  • Jeff just posted on IG that they'll
    hopefully see London and Berlin next year 
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 291
    Jeff just posted on IG that they'll
    hopefully see London and Berlin next year 
    Cool, hope that comes with vienne and prague too.
    freddie vedder
  • Kjal311Kjal311 Posts: 2
    New to this, so please bear with me....Long story short, I possibly need to sell my Wrigley night 1 tickets (2 seats). Got them through the 10 Club (waiting list), so they are on the MLB Ballpark App. I see that I can forward the tickets, but not sell them (which is fine). However, I'm somewhat nervous about transferring them to someone since I have not done it before. Are fan to fan sales different than forwarding them on the Ballpark App? If so, am I able to do this? Is it more secure? Thanks in advance!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    Kjal311 said:
    New to this, so please bear with me....Long story short, I possibly need to sell my Wrigley night 1 tickets (2 seats). Got them through the 10 Club (waiting list), so they are on the MLB Ballpark App. I see that I can forward the tickets, but not sell them (which is fine). However, I'm somewhat nervous about transferring them to someone since I have not done it before. Are fan to fan sales different than forwarding them on the Ballpark App? If so, am I able to do this? Is it more secure? Thanks in advance!
    You can sell them on these boards, get payment then transfer them to that person. 

You can use venmo or PayPal or another method. 
  • Kjal311Kjal311 Posts: 2
    PJNB said:
    Kjal311 said:
    You can sell them on these boards, get payment then transfer them to that person. 

I appreciate it, thanks!
  • kkennellkkennell Posts: 5
    Just listed 3 tickets on the field for Sat. August 31 show.  Can't make and bumbed.https://my.ticketmaster.com/ds/vQGA7srRxe/event/04006046E94625A2
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    you paid 2.2k?
  • RobbertRobbert Posts: 913
    JC 2200 for 3 tickets :o
  • AnnieBananieAnnieBananie Posts: 46
    Jumping on the hopefuls here … I know it’s a tough ticket to get but I’m really not picky I’d just like to see the guys at MSG.    Anyone looking to get rid of a single and a new concert pal for either night?   =)
    Hamilton - 9/15/11
    Buffalo - 10/12/13
    Seattle - 12/6/13
    Detroit - 10/16/14
    Quebec CIty - 5/5/16
    Ottawa - 5/8/16
    Toronto 1 - 5/10/16
    Toronto 2 - 5/12/16
    Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle Home show 1 - 8/8/18
    Seattle Home show 2 - 8/10/18
    Fenway 1 - 9/2/18
    San Diego - 5/3/22
    Los Angeles 1 - 5/6/22
    Los Angeles 2 - 5/7/22
    Quebec City - 9/1/22
    Ottawa - 9/3/22
    Hamilton - 9/6/22
    Toronto - 9/8/22
    St. Paul - 8/31/23
    Chicago 1 - 8/29/24
    Chicago 2 - 8/31/24

>~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~>>>>>~~~~~~<
    Dublin IE - 07/03/19 Eddie Solo Tour
    London UK - 07/06/19 
    Eddie Solo Tour

• tim131tim131 Posts: 44
    edited July 22
    Just an FYI

There are 2 GA - 3 day tickets for Ohana for sale on Tickpick, I just bought 2 myself, total of $581 seems really good, and I think well under face value!

I believe tickpick is reputable, so we will see how it plays out.

Now just gotta convince the wife, but a beach vacation to California shouldn't be too hard a swing  =)
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,184
    PJNB said:
    Kjal311 said:

This is exactly how I got my ticket to Wrigley N1. I paid the guy through Venmo, then he forwarded me the ticket.

It just so happens, I found a better seat, so I'm looking to sell this one the same way now.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Travelling over to the Wrigley shows from Dublin Ireland . Possibly looking to swap 2 seated tickets on saturday night for one Pit standing ticket if anybody interested in a potential swap ? 
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,376
    tim131 said:
    Just an FYI

There are 2 GA - 3 day tickets for Ohana for sale on Tickpick, I just bought 2 myself, total of $581 seems really good, and I think well under face value!

I believe tickpick is reputable, so we will see how it plays out.

Now just gotta convince the wife, but a beach vacation to California shouldn't be too hard a swing  =)
    If that's under face value, did the price go up? My three-day pass cost $540.50 when I got it when tickets went on sale.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • KV60891KV60891 Posts: 7
    Might be needing 1 ticket to September 12th Baltimore show. If anyone looking to unload 1, please let me know.
  • s3PJs3PJ Posts: 1
    I'm hoping to trade (2) tickets to the N1 show in Chicago for (2) on N2 Chicago.   If anyone has interest or other idea where to post this - please reply.

• MR161134MR161134 Posts: 4
    A bunch of PJ Premium tix just popped up on Ticketmaster today. I spot checked both MSG and Philly shows. There may be others. Have at it, if inclined.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam-tickets/artist/735836
  • MR161134 said:
    A bunch of PJ Premium tix just popped up on Ticketmaster today. I spot checked both MSG and Philly shows. There may be others. Have at it, if inclined.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam-tickets/artist/735836
    Yup - it seems like they dumped some over for Fenway Night 2. $231 all-in pricing....
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • favisfavis Posts: 19

Jeff Ament and Senator Jon Tester are coming to Missoula, MT on August 21st-22nd! Big Sandy’s favorite sons Jeff and Jon are reuniting on August 21st for a special reception to meet their fans. On August 22nd, Pearl Jam is performing their live show in Missoula with Ticket Packages available through the Tester Campaign. 

Purchase your tickets to the 8/22 concert and/or 8/21 reception here: actblue.com/donate/822pj