Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• JR182102JR182102 Posts: 3
    🤔 so is that a scam? 
  • JR182102JR182102 Posts: 3
    PJNB said:
    JR182102 said:
    Ten club has released floor tix for Seattle night 2 
    Check the price of those 10C tickets. Its asking for the password we were given to let 10C in but the tickets are over $500. 

🤔 so is that a scam? 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    JR182102 said:
    PJNB said:
    JR182102 said:
    Check the price of those 10C tickets. Its asking for the password we were given to let 10C in but the tickets are over $500. 

🤔 so is that a scam? 
    Not sure scam is the right word but it is pretty funny seeing 10C’s name next to $500 tickets.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,744
    PJNB said:
    JR182102 said:
    PJNB said:
    JR182102 said:

🤔 so is that a scam? 
    Not sure scam is the right word but it is pretty funny seeing 10C’s name next to $500 tickets.
    I think "sad" is a better word than "funny".
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,703
    Odd that Stubhub lists a Sunday Sep 1 show for PJ...no tix listed but still
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,762
    Odd that Stubhub lists a Sunday Sep 1 show for PJ...no tix listed but still
    Hmmm. I don't remember seeing it before.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,762

I saw that and clicked on the notify me. It might be nothing but it couldn't hurt.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,744
    12:30 AM.
    So late night after show-show on Saturday night. Everyone has to clear out Wrigley at 11:00, then they let 40,000 more folks in at 11:30 for the 12:30 AM show.

Or it's just a glitch in the Matrix.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    12:30 AM.
    So late night after show-show on Saturday night. Everyone has to clear out Wrigley at 11:00, then they let 40,000 more folks in at 11:30 for the 12:30 AM show.

Or it's just a glitch in the Matrix.
    Yes 

• swalton24swalton24 Posts: 9
    Birthday Show for me in LA the 21st!!! Where’s the pre-party???
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,102
    Just a comment to say it’s great to see the set lists lengths hit 25+ mark. Those few extra songs do allow for a few rarities to be mixed in with the Dark Matter songs and the classics. 
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • MknauerMknauer Posts: 2
    What time is PJ expected to take the stage tonight?
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,376
    Mknauer said:
    What time is PJ expected to take the stage tonight?
    8:47 p.m. PDT.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • ThioThio Posts: 4
    Sorry I never post but curious if there is a section to post for "tickets wanted"?  Looking for 2 for tonight in Seattle.  Thank you 
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,841
    Try the Given to Fly forum on here for live stuff.
  • MinefieldMinefield Posts: 21
    I have one seated ticket for Barcelona 8th July that I can't make it to. Anyone interested? 

Sec 103, Row 6, Seat 11
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing.
  • TeaneeTeanee Posts: 5
    DUBLIN: I have one 10C golden circle standing ticket for sale. My brother and me both scored 10C tickets and are going together, one spare is already sold, one is still available. 
  • KeadyboyKeadyboy Posts: 6
    Question, how long before doors opening does the merchandise stall start operating.
    Going to Manchester gig and would like to purchase posters/shirts and drop thd off at my sisters workplace before the gig. 
  • WreckageWreckage Posts: 56
    Depends if there is early merch outside (I believe there usually is now), they will announce time/place on social media the day before or early morning of so keep a close eye out.
  • pablitenpabliten Posts: 2
    Minefield said:
    I have one seated ticket for Barcelona 8th July that I can't make it to. Anyone interested? 

Sec 103, Row 6, Seat 11
    Still available?
  • marumarukomarumaruko Posts: 221
    Berlin starting time moved to 6:15pm. That means band will likely hit the stage before 8pm. So no curfew issues this year around I hope. 

• Asrt10Asrt10 Posts: 1
    I’ve got these golden circle tickets for tonight’s show in Dublin. Golden tickets are allowed half an hour earlier on to the field. Does anyone got an idea if you can always enter the golden circle with this ticket even if you arrive later? 

or do they fill this space up with whoever shows up there?

• fiofitzfiofitz Posts: 20
    Asrt10 said:
    I’ve got these golden circle tickets for tonight’s show in Dublin. Golden tickets are allowed half an hour earlier on to the field. Does anyone got an idea if you can always enter the golden circle with this ticket even if you arrive later? 

or do they fill this space up with whoever shows up there?

You'll be able to come and go to the gold circle area. 
  • tim131tim131 Posts: 44
    Finally, after 20+ years of Fandom and missing out on seeing the boys so many times over the years, I seen them last night and wow! They did not disappoint.

I'm sure if you go to multiple shows or setlist watch it may not be the most exciting, but as a life long fan, getting 7 songs from Ten was amazing! I'm over the moon I got to share the experience with my 8 year old daughter as well! 

Now I've caught the bug, I NEED to see more, won't be able to catch any more euro shows but maybe some US ones. Of the two night stands on the rest of the NA tour, what is likely to be the "easiest" to get tickets to? In a 10C member so can buy from the fan exchange, don't mind leaving it til the last minute to pick something up, but just want to know what may be the easiest shows to do that? I'm thinking Boston cos Fenway is quite big? Any ideas, suggestions and tips? 

Cheers!
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,102
    Amazing, I didn’t get into the band until late but definitely caught the bug of the live shows. 

Shame you can’t make the other Euro shows as none are sold out and you could have picked up tickets cheap. 

Regarding the US, I think you can get in the building for most shows (MSG/Philly might be tricky) but I’d say the worst arena seats will be closer than most seats at Fenway. I’d try to catch them at an arena show if you can.
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,491
    Philly and MSG are both beasts getting tickets for at least at the moment. 

I saw PJ at Wrigley in 2018..was in the heavens night one..section 400s and I have to say I thought it was still amazing experience. I took in the crowd..the city lights..the subway passing by..the field. Night 2, I had GA and wow what a rush that was..Wrigley has a special vibe because Ed loves it so much and has so many memories there growing up. I can't speak for Fenway as I have never been but I loved my time in Chicago so much I named my dog Wrigley 
  • FBechFBech Posts: 48
    Are they cancelling Barcelona? Before getting plane tickets. I am in Berlín right now 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl Posts: 10,787
    You probably won’t know until after you get there. 
  • AP108721AP108721 Posts: 1
    Hopefully Barcelona played...