Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    Rory 7 said:
    tino_11 said:
    The Rock said:
    My Manchester ticket is now showing in my TM account. Nothing about early entry.
    Mine neither, it was such a great perk of 10c previously and would have been relatively easy and cheap to arrange I would have thought. Such a shame they chose not to do it this time.
    My Manchester tickets are in my account now too. My original confirmation mail said I had secured GA Pit Standing. Now the tickets just read GA 2/Standing. Are these 'pit tickets'? Does anyone actually know? I'm actually quite annoyed about this ten-club sale - I would have been happier with seated tickets if these are not pit tickets. Still good seats online and cheaper too!
    Mine showing as STAND/GA1
    Tm shows floor as one big area though - so not sure….
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,024
    I have GA 3 😱😱
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,045
    They are all equal. The numbers are only there for TM's purposes keeping track of things. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    They are all equal. The numbers are only there for TM's purposes keeping track of things. 
    Great, thanks!
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,431
    I have one 10c GA for Manchester that I'd be interested in trading for a decent seat if anyone is interested. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    brendan80brendan80 Posts: 2
    Any idea if early entry available for Barcelona? Thanks  :)
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,493
    I’m still bummed no San Diego show… that’s always a fun time
  • Options
    brendan80 said:
    If it’s the same as Manchester then it looks like we’re out of luck sadly
  • Options
    brendan80brendan80 Posts: 2
    tino_11 said:
    brendan80 said:
    If it’s the same as Manchester then it looks like we’re out of luck sadly
      not good! 
  • Options
    JR1975JR1975 Texas Posts: 3
    Fan to Fan is now open! Just posted a pair of tickets to the Portland show if anyone wants them!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    Pretty weird - right now the Vancouver May 6th show has all sales closed. I'm going to guess they have withdrawn it temporarily to adjust all the unsaleable premium priced tix.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,464
    PJ_Soul said:
    Pretty weird - right now the Vancouver May 6th show has all sales closed. I'm going to guess they have withdrawn it temporarily to adjust all the unsaleable premium priced tix.
    Seems like it’s open as usual and still overpriced 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    JR225955JR225955 Posts: 27
    edited April 3
    I have an extra GA for the first Vegas show - looks like F2F is live... Could post it at a specific time if anyone wants to try and get that going...
    Post edited by JR225955 on
    1995 - San Diego
    2006 - The Gorge
    2011 - San Jose, CR
    2018 - Missoula
    2020- San Diego
    2022 - San Diego
    2022 - Las Vegas
    2024 - Portland
    2024 - Las Vegas (Nt.2)
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Lol. Too bad. My hopes are too high.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 79
    This has honestly been the WORST ticket experience of my life.  I've been going to shows for over 30 years.  The word "Fiasco" doesn't even come close to nailing it.  I just tried to post my extra tickets with Ticketmaster F2F but I can't sell them because I don't have a bank account in Canada.  It's 2024 - it this the best that they can come up with?  I will never do these pre-sales again.  Now I get to stand outside before the show and most likely lose a bunch of money.  Shame on PJ for stooping to this level.  Not acceptable to long time fans and folks who pay $$ year after year to maybe get a decent ticket to a show.
  • Options
    That really sucks. I mean, to be fair, I believe we were all told before the sale that you would need to have a bank account in the country where the show is in order to resell tickets... I agree that is a stupid restriction (that is completely on Ticketmaster I think), but there was fair warning.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    That really sucks. I mean, to be fair, I believe we were all told before the sale that you would need to have a bank account in the country where the show is in order to resell tickets... I agree that is a stupid restriction (that is completely on Ticketmaster I think), but there was fair warning.
    I'm sure that you are correct.  Somewhere in the fine print is where all of the details about how the fans are being screwed lies.  I miss the old days of physical tickets.  Easy to sell if plans change, a momento for after the show etc.  You are now forced to take a device with you.  I don't like to tote my phone around at shows.  I'm not there for selfies or likes.  A credit card, bit of cash that can easily fit in my pocket.  That's it, party on.
  • Options
    JR225955JR225955 Posts: 27
    Old Man Yells At Cloud Yelling GIF - Old Man Yells At Cloud
    The world has changed for sure...
    1995 - San Diego
    2006 - The Gorge
    2011 - San Jose, CR
    2018 - Missoula
    2020- San Diego
    2022 - San Diego
    2022 - Las Vegas
    2024 - Portland
    2024 - Las Vegas (Nt.2)
  • Options
    JR225955 said:
    Old Man Yells At Cloud Yelling GIF - Old Man Yells At Cloud
    The world has changed for sure...
    Turned 50 in the last year and AARP deals are rolling in.....lol.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,638
    Got my Barcelona tickets in my account now.  All tickets present and accounted for (Vegas, Indy, Dublin, Barcelona, Lisbon, Auckland, Melbourne, Sydney).
  • Options
    magindublinmagindublin Barcelona Posts: 9
    Just got my tickets for 2 nights in Barcelona. Early Access the two nights! 
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 400
    This has honestly been the WORST ticket experience of my life.  I've been going to shows for over 30 years.  The word "Fiasco" doesn't even come close to nailing it.  I just tried to post my extra tickets with Ticketmaster F2F but I can't sell them because I don't have a bank account in Canada.  It's 2024 - it this the best that they can come up with?  I will never do these pre-sales again.  Now I get to stand outside before the show and most likely lose a bunch of money.  Shame on PJ for stooping to this level.  Not acceptable to long time fans and folks who pay $$ year after year to maybe get a decent ticket to a show.
    Revolut and / or Wise could solve your problem. 
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 111
    If anyone is looking for an N1 pair in vegas, send me a DM.
    I need to do an in person exchange and enter the venue with you because i dont have USD set up on my canadian bank account and the f2f requires that.

cheers
  • Options
    Just got my tickets for 2 nights in Barcelona. Early Access the two nights! 
    Yes, that was a great surprise! 
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,431
    Where does it say early entry?

It's weird that there's nothing about early entry for Manchester. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,464
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Well now they lowered some of the premium prices and released a F*CKTON of new tickets for Van2.  It’s London esque.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Well now they lowered some of the premium prices and released a F*CKTON of new tickets for Van2.  It’s London esque.

Saw that, and the same for night 1! I am really shocked to see how many new premium priced tix they just dropped for the tour opener on a Friday night, albeit mostly for much lower prices than before. Vancouver has become a problem, all thanks to the overpricing. It's nuts. I am cringing as I see those who bought mediocre premium tix for $900+ now trying to sell them for face value. I don't see how those will sell.
    On the bright side, I thought I'd have a hell of a time selling my very back of the floor 10C single for N1, but it sold within half an hour!
  • Options
    ManOfTheHour75ManOfTheHour75 Posts: 339
    I think the casual fans completely lost interest in the Vancouver shows when they saw how ridiculous the prices were for tickets. I think they've just moved on and it will be very difficult to sell the remaining tickets now. Even if every tickets drops to face value or $220 I don't see them selling out. 
    I feel bad for anyone trying to sell fan to fan tickets if they paid PJ premium pricing. 
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    I think the casual fans completely lost interest in the Vancouver shows when they saw how ridiculous the prices were for tickets. I think they've just moved on and it will be very difficult to sell the remaining tickets now. Even if every tickets drops to face value or $220 I don't see them selling out. 
    I feel bad for anyone trying to sell fan to fan tickets if they paid PJ premium pricing. 

Agreed. I know people personally who did just that - they looked at tix when the public sale opened thinking they'd grab a pair, saw the prices and said, "fuck that", and then forgot all about it. They aren't interested in tales of dynamic ticket pricing or anything. They've already been put off.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,045
    PJ_Soul said:

Agreed. I know people personally who did just that - they looked at tix when the public sale opened thinking they'd grab a pair, saw the prices and said, "fuck that", and then forgot all about it. They aren't interested in tales of dynamic ticket pricing or anything. They've already been put off.
    St Paul went through the same thing last year. 

Plenty of uppers not selling as standard ticket prices as well as fan to fan tickets. People were eating lower bowl 10C tickets which is pretty crazy.