Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    My favourite band at my favourite teams stadium (Tottenham) and I'm at pissing Glastonbury
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,132
    Glitch fixed it seems
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,775
    Whoa, just when you thought odds were tough for MSG, look at what's available for 10C...

• Options
    willwallwillwall Posts: 16
    edited February 13
    £160 a ticket for Manchester Standing  :o I think they can politely [rude comment removed. Please see the Posting Guidelines https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines]
    Post edited by Sea on
    Manchester 09, London 10, Manchester 12, IOW 12, Leeds 15, Milton Keynes 15, Amsterdam 18, Rome 18, London 22
  • Options
    And Wrigley will have a thin layer of PJ Premium between GA and Reserved

• Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    I might be insane, but I registered for Las Vegas May 18th, and Los Angeles May 21st. 

Tickets, come to me. 
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    Anyone know how to register for the 10C presale? Assuming I registered for general TM presale as there was no mention of the club whatsoever on the site or confirmation email
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 314
    So...I went through the 10C Ticket Request and put all my info for the two Chicago dates using one CC. Now when I go do the ticket request for the Boston dates so I can use a different CC, it tells me " Please note - by submitting this new request, your previous ticket request will be cancelled and removed from consideration."

So does that mean I'd have to put all 4 requests then in one CC? 

• Options
    What European cities can get more shows added? Dublin, Manchester and London? Do PJ have a second date locked for thesE? Anyone know?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    bosmanbosman Posts: 11
    These prices😕. €174,50 for a ticket in 🇩🇪? Really..
  • Options
    klgood1klgood1 Chicago Posts: 1
    Anyone know how to register for the 10C presale? Assuming I registered for general TM presale as there was no mention of the club whatsoever on the site or confirmation email

Log into your Ten Club account, and go to the "Ten Club" tab at the top, not the "Tour" tab. There should be a Ten Club presale option on that page. I made the same mistake you did. It's not very intuitive.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,813
    No priority sure is the lazy way out for doing a lotto. 
  • Options
    Oh my god!  :open_mouth: Those prices are beyond absurd! I thought that was the price for a pair
    For the first time in 32 years as a fan of this band, and after waiting 14 years for them to come back to Dublin, I think I'm going to have to sit this out. That's insane money. And this is the band who built their reputation on trying to keep ticket prices low for fans?!
    Crushed. 
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    jhulud said:
    So...I went through the 10C Ticket Request and put all my info for the two Chicago dates using one CC. Now when I go do the ticket request for the Boston dates so I can use a different CC, it tells me " Please note - by submitting this new request, your previous ticket request will be cancelled and removed from consideration."

So does that mean I'd have to put all 4 requests then in one CC? 

Submitting a new order cancels the older one. If you want to update, start over completely and add all shows in the same request.
  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 23
    Its my first time doing the presale. I read that this procedure does not guarantee a nice seat at all in europe, is that true? is better to waiyt to the official sale? when is that happening?
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,007
    What European cities can get more shows added? Dublin, Manchester and London? Do PJ have a second date locked for thesE? Anyone know?
    That gap between London 4 days. Deffo another to add
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    edited February 13
    anyone know how to cancel or make changes? I followed the link, signed into TM, picked cities to see prices and it said i'm registered. i didnt want to register yet without knowing prices etc
    edit: looks like i registered for the public TM sale. Still need to do the 10c one but i'm in queue lol
    Post edited by elwayvedder on
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,073
    edited February 13
    How the fuck do you even get english text on the spanish ticketmaster. I picked english...

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,245
    Removing priority seems kind of crazy.  Now people truly will get all and others will get none. I guess it makes it easier for Ticketmaster though.

Gonna be some happy people and some sad people.
  • Options
    bosman said:
    These prices😕. €174,50 for a ticket in 🇩🇪? Really..

It was €90 in 2021. WTF happened
  • Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    Anyone else getting this error message when going through the US 10c link (https://tenclub-us.request.ticketmaster.com)? 

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

Went all the way through the process and when I submitted this popped up and now I cannot get back in.

I presume it is just everyone trying to get through now. Fun times.

• Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,319
    Can someone please post the details about the 10C ticket sale? I can't log in to view.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    HOW LONG IS THE WINDOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE "LOTTERY" ? 

Is february 16th correct? I can chill and decide tomorrow?
  • Options
    mdwagnermdwagner Posts: 2
    edited February 13
    PJ still has not come back to Raleigh/Durham for 21 years now.  I thought maybe they'd make up for the canceled gender/bathroom show.  I imagine they never will come back with these small tours.  In for Baltimore, fingers crossed.
  • Options
    dunewalldunewall Posts: 62
    Any word on those who had tix to Indy last summer??

Cleveland 03'
    Cincinnati 03' (Flooded)
    Cincinnati 06'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Chicago N2 23'
    Indy 23' (Cancelled)
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    dunewall said:
    Any word on those who had tix to Indy last summer??
    What word? The new date is set for Aug 26
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    broe01broe01 Posts: 33
    Year 5 as a Ten Club member.  Will I finally get tickets to a show?  Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    LoefieLoefie Posts: 6
    No Dutch shows???? After missing out on the latest show in Amsterdam due to cancellation, I think my son will be gutted when he hears they’re not coming to the Netherlands. His first show went through the drain and now this. Come on you guys!!! How can this happen, not coming to the Netherlands??? 😢
  • Options
    aeyaey Posts: 3
    Registered for six shows, but may "only" end up doing four.  

MSG and Philly are going to be a shitshow .  Good luck everyone!
    Just wondering why you think Philly will be a shitshow. I just registered for that concert. Haven't seen them since the 90's so super excited!