Options

Alerts: 2023 - Noblesville - Fan to Fan drops

Comments

• Options
    And now there are no PJ Premium pairs listed (only two singles in Sec C). I swore I saw a lot more premium pairs last night/this morning. Maybe they're getting turned into standard soon? (Fingers crossed)
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,302
    And now there are no PJ Premium pairs listed (only two singles in Sec C). I swore I saw a lot more premium pairs last night/this morning. Maybe they're getting turned into standard soon? (Fingers crossed)
    I noticed this as well.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    I'm thinking they will wait to see of any of the resale sell and put them back up as Premium when there are less tickets available 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,292
    Even those singles premium are gone now. Gotta be another batch coming. It’s not like TM to leave money on the table 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,842
    SHZA said:
    Even those singles premium are gone now. Gotta be another batch coming. It’s not like TM to leave money on the table 
    Was thinking maybe they pulled them to create demand for the f2f to sell. Once those are gone, then TM sets their price. If they don't sell, then TM lists what they have much cheaper (but still well above face) to ensure they sell before the f2f. 

Also, are you ready to transfer any GA seats to me?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Was thinking maybe they pulled them to create demand for the f2f to sell. Once those are gone, then TM sets their price. If they don't sell, then TM lists what they have much cheaper (but still well above face) to ensure they sell before the f2f. 

They don't seem to be pulling premiums for the other shows so I'd bet they actually sold. 

I think my alter ego might have some extras 😂
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,842
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

They don't seem to be pulling premiums for the other shows so I'd bet they actually sold. 

I think my alter ego might have some extras 😂
    Hahahaha
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,216
    Looking for a single or a pair. If anybody can help,let's schedule a drop. Please DM me if so.
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 763
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 763
  • Options
    DZ15838DZ15838 Posts: 52
    edited August 2023
    There is zero chance anyone was faster than me on that last drop. But. I briefly saw them and clicked and they were already gone. So is someone here quicker then me? Professional scalping operations? 8,873 other PJ fans not on this thread? I need to know more about my enemies. What's the general sentiment? 

and is this awesome nfty notification messaging  (whose creator I am very appreciative of) getting its signal from a person hitting F5 or some sort of scraping\API?

• Options
    WTH?! Why is TM/LN asking if I want a code sent via text or email? I have NEVER been asked that before when purchasing tickets. Is that just a F2F sort of "verification" that you're not a bot? I refreshed right when those SEC F's appeared and missed out (probably because of the code). Sorry...rant over :)
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    WTH?! Why is TM/LN asking if I want a code sent via text or email? I have NEVER been asked that before when purchasing tickets. Is that just a F2F sort of "verification" that you're not a bot? I refreshed right when those SEC F's appeared and missed out (probably because of the code). Sorry...rant over :)
    Never seen that during the purchase process except when there’s a queue. Always get it when trying to sell/transfer which is a good thing 
  • Options
    DZ15838 said:
    There is zero chance anyone was faster than me on that last drop. But. I briefly saw them and clicked and they were already gone. So is someone here quicker then me? Professional scalping operations? 8,873 other PJ fans not on this thread? I need to know more about my enemies. What's the general sentiment? 

and is this awesome nfty notification messaging  (whose creator I am very appreciative of) getting its signal from a person hitting F5 or some sort of scraping\API?

You ever time yourself from the first click through “pay now”? Should try it with a stopwatch. When you saw them and clicked did it say they were already gone or did it let you go through checkout and then give an error? 
  • Options
    flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 210
    edited August 2023
    SHZA said:
    Never seen that during the purchase process except when there’s a queue. Always get it when trying to sell/transfer which is a good thing 
    Thanks for the info @SHZA. I guess I was in a queue and didn't realize it (got the error after entering the texted code). So, using what you shared, if I'm not asked to enter a code, which will be sent via text/email (when trying to purchase F2F tix), I'm "pretty much" at the front of the line?
    It just sucks though. I've got all my CC data loaded in the browser and only need to enter the CVV code to move forward. Thought I had everything covered.

Post edited by flanosmasseur on
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Thanks for the info @SHZA. I guess I was in a queue and didn't realize it. So, using what you shared, if I'm not asked to enter a code, which will be sent via text/email (when trying to purchase F2F tix), I'm "pretty much" at the front of the line?
    I just sucks though. I've got all my CC data loaded in the browser and only need to enter the CVV code to move forward. Thought I had everything covered.

Well I don’t think you were in a queue. There’s a special screen that comes up that says “join queue” and so forth. It’s used most commonly for initial sales and less common after that. Were you not signed in to your account at the time you selected the tickets to proceed to checkout? That could explain it.  Or was it a text to validate your card after clicking “place order”? 
  • Options
    DZ15838DZ15838 Posts: 52
    SHZA said:
    DZ15838 said:

You ever time yourself from the first click through “pay now”? Should try it with a stopwatch. When you saw them and clicked did it say they were already gone or did it let you go through checkout and then give an error

This time I didn't get to checkout, but I've seen checkout before getting the error before. Not that it matters, but what do we think the difference is?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    DZ15838 said:
    SHZA said:
    DZ15838 said:

You ever time yourself from the first click through “pay now”? Should try it with a stopwatch. When you saw them and clicked did it say they were already gone or did it let you go through checkout and then give an error

This time I didn't get to checkout, but I've seen checkout before getting the error before. Not that it matters, but what do we think the difference is?
    If you can move from the main sale screen to checkout they haven’t been purchased yet. If you get an error after clicking “place order,” that usually means someone beat you to the finish line.

If you click the tickets and it spins for awhile before a pop up saying “sorry loser,” they were already sold by the time you clicked. Sold tickets usually hang around in the list for 30 seconds or so after being sold and sometimes even reappear a few minutes later. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,273
    DZ15838 said:
    SHZA said:
    DZ15838 said:

I you get the another fan beat you to it message, it means another fan has already completed the checkout by the time you clicked on the tickets. If you get to the checkout screen  and get the error code at the end, I assume that means that at the time you clicked on the tickets, they were still available, but someone else completed the checkout process before you. 
  • Options
    I'm in agreement with everyone here I have no idea how people are getting tickets so quickly. 
    Before I would just get a blue spinning circle. Then I got error 504. Read about that. Cleared my cache ect. 
    Then I got error 401. Which possibly means Ticketmaster thinks I'm a bot. 
    I've literally never had this much trouble getting tickets to any other shows.  Very weird. 
  • Options
    flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 210
    edited August 2023
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Thanks for the info @SHZA. I guess I was in a queue and didn't realize it. So, using what you shared, if I'm not asked to enter a code, which will be sent via text/email (when trying to purchase F2F tix), I'm "pretty much" at the front of the line?
    I just sucks though. I've got all my CC data loaded in the browser and only need to enter the CVV code to move forward. Thought I had everything covered.

Well I don’t think you were in a queue. There’s a special screen that comes up that says “join queue” and so forth. It’s used most commonly for initial sales and less common after that. Were you not signed in to your account at the time you selected the tickets to proceed to checkout? That could explain it.  Or was it a text to validate your card after clicking “place order”? 
    Ahhh, gotcha. That's the "queue" you were referring to. Nope, didn't get that. Was signed in, clicked on the tickets, entered my CVV (since CC data was already there) and clicked "purchase"...then I got the pop-up about texting a verification code. I then entered it, clicked purchase again, and got the dreaded error code. The entire process (seeing tix available->clicked on them->entered CVV->entered texted code) took about 15 seconds.
    My biggest thing is trying to discern if it's my CC that is making the popup appear or a TM/LN internal program. Oh well, will try harder the next time. 

07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    And I am by no means complaining. I have reserved seats through 10C, so I'm in the building...just a not-so-great sight line to the stage.
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

Ahhh, gotcha. That's the "queue" you were referring to. Nope, didn't get that. Was signed in, clicked on the tickets, entered my CVV (since CC data was already there) and clicked "purchase"...then I got the pop-up about texting a verification code. I then entered it, clicked purchase again, and got the dreaded error code. The entire process (seeing tix available->clicked on them->entered CVV->entered texted code) took about 15 seconds.
    My biggest thing is trying to discern if it's my CC that is making the popup appear or a TM/LN internal program. Oh well, will try harder the next time. 

That’s your credit card company. Some cards require that extra step consistently, which will make it difficult if you have competition. Other cards don’t ask for the code