Options

Groomers aka sexual predators

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,727
    brianlux said:
    All of the above are enough to lead me to question my stance against capitol punishment.
    The solution is castration.  Death is far too good for these scum of the earth. 

Good solution!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    mrussel1 said:
    Should have holed up on fifty acres, stockpiled firearms and ammunition and had a shootout with federal law enforcement and gone out becoming a martyr for the right.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,727
    mickeyrat said:

Is this an AI generated image?  Those people do not look real.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

Is this an AI generated image?  Those people do not look real.
    mugshot in the twit thread

• Options

• Options

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    Y'all need Jesus...
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    edited May 2023
    mickeyrat said:
    They aren't calling for a ban of children < 18 being allowed to go to a Christian church either.  
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Don't let mrussel see this!!!

I kid, I kid!!! Oi, bad joke...
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,963
    Religion hey who would have thought?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    mickeyrat said:

Too late.  Already angry.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Good thing he didn't tag you.... Mods would have had to come in here & start cracking skulls. 
  • Options

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    I like to take a strong stance, make an argument. Then look back and see if I was right. How do you do it?
    If you were to debate a colleague in front of the school body on any topic, would that be your approach?
    No, but this isn't my job either.
    My wife gives me crap all the time. The harder I argue something, the less I actually know. When I'm the most confident I tend to move on quicker from the conversation. I don't mean to, just how I am. I just lose interest I guess.
    That's my personal/casual life. My professional life is different. 
    So, we should take you seriously?
    Give him a break.  He came back and admitted he misread it.  Mace is good people and a fair debater.  
    Agreed no need for the shitty remarks. Mace is a good poster here and I commend him for sticking around honestly. 
    “Shitty remarks?” Sure, okay.

Mace went from characterizing “drag shows” from drag shows to “sexualized” to “sex shows” and back to “sexualized” prior to admitting they have never attended a drag show and misread it. You guys do what you want but I find that type of opinion ill informed and to some degree disingenuous. Maybe I’ll skip over and stop responding to their posts? Or make more “shitty remarks?”
    Yes. Shitty, condescending remarks. There’s better ways to disagree and debate. But do you. 
    Shitty condescending remarks are great way to get people to change their minds and become more informed.
    That’s been my argument since day one of (unfortunately) stumbling into AMT. 
    AMT is my only internet black hole and I'm ok with it.  If the next round of shows puts members in the 300s again I may stop paying for my privilege to waste time here.
    300's suck, but when there are only 9 shows, getting us into the building is a win. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Good thing he didn't tag you.... Mods would have had to come in here & start cracking skulls. 
    LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Don't quote me.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Don't quote me.  

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Don't quote me.  
    haha you beat me to it
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

lol, glad we can still have fun on here.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Don't quote me.  

I don't know how to interpret this one..  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Don't quote me.  

That's the woman who called 911 because black people were barbecuing in a park where they weren't supposed to be barbecuing. (Oakland, or SF maybe?) 

It was a (poorly executed) joke about unnecessarily calling the authorities, 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Don't quote me.  

That's the woman who called 911 because black people were barbecuing in a park where they weren't supposed to be barbecuing. (Oakland, or SF maybe?) 

It was a (poorly executed) joke about unnecessarily calling the authorities, 

its a blind spot Karens have..... they cant see themselves in others....

• Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,401
    mickeyrat said:
    It’s funny that I’m in the middle of watching “The Chosen” (which is one person’s interpretation of Christs Ministry and I’m assuming his crucifixion then how the apostles followed thru with his teachings) and this is exactly what he’s preaching about right now.  Acceptance.  Everything that the Jews thought about the messiah is the exact opposite of what Christ teaches in this version.  It’s a wonderful way of thinking about those times.  I’m sure it’s going to get heart wrenching, but it’s enlightening.  I realize there’s not a lot of religious conversations on here but it’s funny how alike our opinions and beliefs are almost a duplicate of His.  Just saying.  
This discussion has been closed.