Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    gjackx said:
    pjalli said:
    marcPJfan said:
    I’d email the 10c.  No way they don’t make this right.
    I did, look at this response. I replied to ask them to look into my member number, no further response...
    I really hope they have a nice lot of tickets set aside in order to fix blunders like this.  I'm honestly baffled how they can admit to the original error, but miss this on the redo!  They need to make this right!
    People aren't perfect, I can understand them making one mistake when handling thousands of seating assignments. The canned response is coming from some low level customer service employee that has no power to do anything, so can't blame them either. I hope that this gets to someone that can do something, but that might be a long shot at this point.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,195
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Ok well I just received the same exact canned email as everyone else.  Since I sent my question to the club not even two hours ago, it leads me to believe they aren’t even reading our emails - just copying and pasting the same answer.  
    I am not going to belabor the point with them anymore cause I WAS  lucky enough to get tix for both Austin shows and I’m in a great section.  I had my years when I was damn spoiled cause my member number always got me in the second or third row on the floor. So I have to remember to count my blessings.  
    -Linda

Cleveland 3-22-94, Toledo 9-22-95, and a whole bunch more!
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Ok well I just received the same exact canned email as everyone else.  Since I sent my question to the club not even two hours ago, it leads me to believe they aren’t even reading our emails - just copying and pasting the same answer.  
    I am not going to belabor the point with them anymore cause I WAS  lucky enough to get tix for both Austin shows and I’m in a great section.  I had my years when I was damn spoiled cause my member number always got me in the second or third row on the floor. So I have to remember to count my blessings.  
    Welcome to customer service. They're probably getting hundreds (thousands?) of emails complaining about their seats. I don't envy the people who need to respond to them.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 962
    JimmyV said:
    DEGBTI said:
    sorry if this has been covered but anyone get an email to claim their GA seats? My friend got the email to claim reserved but nothing for claiming my GA?
    Got mine early last night. 
    Thanks everyone. Guess what, I did have the email. I asked my wife yesterday to keep an eye out and she said no email. I checked myself this morning and guess what? haha, all good now!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,129
    Ok well I just received the same exact canned email as everyone else.  Since I sent my question to the club not even two hours ago, it leads me to believe they aren’t even reading our emails - just copying and pasting the same answer.  
    So what is you member number? I’m curious 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 762
    edited May 2023
    Post edited by OfThePearl on
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    pjl44 said:
    I have to add my ticket issue here too. My member number is in the 72,000s so I normally receive the first section next to the stage row a or B because of that low number. So when I got that normal section, but one night was Row G and another was Row J. I was a bit upset (cause I’m spoiled) but I was happy I did receive tickets for two shows. When we got the email saying that the seat assignments were incorrect and not done by seniority I was thrilled. However, when I received my updated ticket assignments yesterday - for one show the seat assignments did not change at ALL and for the second show, the row did not9 change only the seat numbers did.  Just wanted to let others know that they’re not alone with this. I did email 10 club but I’m sure they’ve been inundated with these problems. I will keep you guys posted on what I hear back from them.
    What shows?
    I got seats for both Austin shows - they were the only shows I put  in for. This is the first time I’ve ever gotten seats for both shows I requested since this lottery ticket style started.  But again - all the lottery tix I’ve won in the past several years have put me in the first two rows of the first section next to the stage. So this is a first. It’s especially fishy since the tickets, for my one show didn’t change it ALL after we were told that our seats weren’t handed out correctly, seniority wise the first time around.  

I also have a 72xxx number. Since 2013 when they started g.a., but before platinum seating, I have had seats in the 1st row through the 12th row of the first section past the stage. 75% of the time on Stones side.
     Some cities I'm sure the difference was due to demand. In others its was due to some sort of venue VIP or membership thing.
    This year for Austin I started with row H one night and row J the other. I'm not going to go into detail but I ended up with 106 row J for both Austin shows. N1 I have a pair and N2 a single.
  • pjallipjalli Posts: 131
    pjl44 said:
    I have to add my ticket issue here too. My member number is in the 72,000s so I normally receive the first section next to the stage row a or B because of that low number. So when I got that normal section, but one night was Row G and another was Row J. I was a bit upset (cause I’m spoiled) but I was happy I did receive tickets for two shows. When we got the email saying that the seat assignments were incorrect and not done by seniority I was thrilled. However, when I received my updated ticket assignments yesterday - for one show the seat assignments did not change at ALL and for the second show, the row did not9 change only the seat numbers did.  Just wanted to let others know that they’re not alone with this. I did email 10 club but I’m sure they’ve been inundated with these problems. I will keep you guys posted on what I hear back from them.
    What shows?
    I got seats for both Austin shows - they were the only shows I put  in for. This is the first time I’ve ever gotten seats for both shows I requested since this lottery ticket style started.  But again - all the lottery tix I’ve won in the past several years have put me in the first two rows of the first section next to the stage. So this is a first. It’s especially fishy since the tickets, for my one show didn’t change it ALL after we were told that our seats weren’t handed out correctly, seniority wise the first time around.  

I also have a 72xxx number. Since 2013 when they started g.a., but before platinum seating, I have had seats in the 1st row through the 12th row of the first section past the stage. 75% of the time on Stones side.
     Some cities I'm sure the difference was due to demand. In others its was due to some sort of venue VIP or membership thing.
    This year for Austin I started with row H one night and row J the other. I'm not going to go into detail but I ended up with 106 row J for both Austin shows. N1 I have a pair and N2 a single.
    I mean I have a 58 number and I'm in the back of 213 and only got one night, so..sigh.
  • logan5ivelogan5ive Posts: 470
    pjl44 said:
    What shows?

I think those seats are in line with your 10c number especially considering that most of the seats in front of you in that section are probably premium tickets.
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024 - Seattle I & II
    [80]
    logan5ive said:
    pjl44 said:
    What shows?

I think those seats are in line with your 10c number especially considering that most of the seats in front of you in that section are probably premium tickets.
    I'm not complaining though I wish they had left me on Mike's side.
    We will know eventually if and when they shot up on TM for platinum sales.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,112
    edited May 2023
    pjl44 said:
    I have to add my ticket issue here too. My member number is in the 72,000s so I normally receive the first section next to the stage row a or B because of that low number. So when I got that normal section, but one night was Row G and another was Row J. I was a bit upset (cause I’m spoiled) but I was happy I did receive tickets for two shows. When we got the email saying that the seat assignments were incorrect and not done by seniority I was thrilled. However, when I received my updated ticket assignments yesterday - for one show the seat assignments did not change at ALL and for the second show, the row did not change only the seat numbers did.  Just wanted to let others know that they’re not alone with this. I did email 10 club but I’m sure they’ve been inundated with these problems. I will keep you guys posted on what I hear back from them.
    What shows?

Your tickets sound right. My number is close to yours and that's where I'd expect to sit in this format. Lower loge close to the stage a few rows up. Different world with GA.
  • HarrycatHarrycat Posts: 59
    CO278952 said:
    kaw753 said:
    CO278952 said:
    kaw753 said:
    CO278952 said:
    kaw753 said:
    I'm curious how many folks were entirely shut out of any shows.
    I went 6 for 6 (AUS, CHI, FW), so I sure hope not.

I think this sh*t gets a little real if people got tickets they can't unload on F2F. Otherwise, just a time waste and annoyance.
    You were shut out of all 6?
    No, I got tickets to all 6. Seats are good in FW, very mediocre in Austin, terrible in Chicago.
    Got it. What’s your 10C number and where are your Austin seats?
    508XXX
    CHI1 - 305 R7
    CHI2 - 301 R13 (Sadly, I had row 1 in the first allotment)
    FW1 - 122 R9 (no complaints on these. Nice seats)
    FW2 - 110 R16
    AUS1 - 206 Row D (These seats might be good)
    AUS 2 - 112 Row U

Nice I am 500x and N1 Austin have 209 row A and N2 Austin 114 row T.  Similar spots as you. Seems like more lower number members are attending N1 assuming lower bowl is “better”. Enjoy the shows!

I’m in 209 row A too!
    CO278952 said:
    kaw753 said:
    CO278952 said:
    kaw753 said:
    CO278952 said:
    kaw753 said:

I think this sh*t gets a little real if people got tickets they can't unload on F2F. Otherwise, just a time waste and annoyance.
    No, I got tickets to all 6. Seats are good in FW, very mediocre in Austin, terrible in Chicago.
    508XXX
    CHI1 - 305 R7
    FW2 - 110 R16
    AUS 2 - 112 Row U

Nice I am 500x and N1 Austin have 209 row A and N2 Austin 114 row T.  Similar spots as you. Seems like more lower number members are attending N1 assuming lower bowl is “better”. Enjoy the shows!
    I got 209 Row A too see you there!
  • foriginalsinforiginalsin Posts: 711
    Loujoe said:
    10c is currently reviewing these threads to assign seats based on complainiority

Hahahaha
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,343
    Harrycat said:
    CO278952 said:
    kaw753 said:
    CO278952 said:
    kaw753 said:
    CO278952 said:
    kaw753 said:

508XXX
    CHI1 - 305 R7
    FW2 - 110 R16
    AUS 2 - 112 Row U

I got 209 Row A to see you there!
    Whoops, I meant 219, not 209. 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG
  • Ok well I just received the same exact canned email as everyone else.  Since I sent my question to the club not even two hours ago, it leads me to believe they aren’t even reading our emails - just copying and pasting the same answer.  
    Hi Jose - my member number is 72,xxx. From reading all these posts I’ve decided that my seat assignments must be correct. Just really strange because this is the first time since the GA change that my seats haven’t been in row A or B in the first section by the stage. I’m in Row G and Row J in that section for the two Austin shows - one night on Stone’s side and one night on Mike’s, which is nice. I it guess it IS because PJ have been allotted more tix from TM than in the past so that pushes us all up a row or two.  But believe you me I will be asking those in the rows below me what their member number is. (Although I do that every show anyhow, cause I’m nosy).  ;-)
    -Linda

Cleveland 3-22-94, Toledo 9-22-95, and a whole bunch more!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    It’s strange, with five digit 10C numbers it’s like ticketmaster assumed it should be six digits and added a 0. 
    The locations of those five digit numbers, are they  similar to six digit numbers that start with the same so 58xxx and 58x,xxx

I have to say, I’m pleased in Europe for the last tour we kept the lottery and ticket collection on the day. I have a feeling next tour over here will be as badly organised as this one. See peeps in Austin. 
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,253
    Does that 73% increase in sales from 2022 not include all the postponed shows?
    Many of us paid for shows in 2020 that we didn’t see until 2022. So I would imagine 2022 numbers were way down and maybe they’re just back to normal?
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Hi Jose - my member number is 72,xxx. From reading all these posts I’ve decided that my seat assignments must be correct. Just really strange because this is the first time since the GA change that my seats haven’t been in row A or B in the first section by the stage. I’m in Row G and Row J in that section for the two Austin shows - one night on Stone’s side and one night on Mike’s, which is nice. I it guess it IS because PJ have been allotted more tix from TM than in the past so that pushes us all up a row or two.  But believe you me I will be asking those in the rows below me what their member number is. (Although I do that every show anyhow, cause I’m nosy).  ;-)
    The rows below you probably won’t be 10C members, most likely premium seat purchasers.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,444
    I get it would be for research purchases, but I cant imagine being asked in person what my 10C number is without laughing some and wondering if you were serious. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    I get it would be for research purchases, but I cant imagine being asked in person what my 10C number is without laughing some and wondering if you were serious. 
    make sure you say 'xxx'!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,383
    Don’t be that person.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    mcgruff10 said:
    Don’t be that person.  
    I would say, 1. I'm their #1 fan. See those people up on the upper deck? Their #s are the same as mine. They are #1 fans of the band. We are here to see the best live band on earth! Enjoy the show.
    I'm  trying to remember my seat locations for the arena shows since 2013. From the list below you see that even with a low 72XXX number the seats are all over.

Baltimore 12 rows up from stage
    Charlottesville 7 rows up
    OKC 1st row

Tulsa 2nd row
    Lincoln 1st row
    Denver 2nd row

FTL 2nd row
    Miami 10th row
    Tampa 5th row

StL 8th row

Austin 1/2 9th row

• 3days3days Posts: 1,157
    There's an easy way to see how platinum seats have impacted our seat locations: Indiana.

As opposed to all other shows on this tour, the seats project from the stage in a more straight forward manner. There's much less room for argument about which seats are actually best. Start closest to the stage, and move backward. Whereas, in an arena you could argue that floor seats are best, or that seats on the sides are best. You could argue that balcony seats are better than lower level seats if the balcony section is closer to the stage. Noblesville simplifies the matter. Start front and work back. 

Take membership numbers into consideration, and divide the seats into quarters or thirds. There will always be variables and unknowns, but I think it paints a picture.

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,895
    3days said:
    There's an easy way to see how platinum seats have impacted our seat locations: Indiana.

As opposed to all other shows on this tour, the seats project from the stage in a more straight forward manner. There's much less room for argument about which seats are actually best. Start closest to the stage, and move backward. Whereas, in an arena you could argue that floor seats are best, or that seats on the sides are best. You could argue that balcony seats are better than lower level seats if the balcony section is closer to the stage. Noblesville simplifies the matter. Start front and work back. 

Take membership numbers into consideration, and divide the seats into quarters or thirds. There will always be variables and unknowns, but I think it paints a picture.

Not an accurate representation due to smaller sample size: only 7,000 reserved seats with up to 10% allocated for Premium leaves 6,300 reserved seats up for grabs in a lottery where you have how many tens of thousands entering?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 251
    edited May 2023
    100 Pacer said:
    3days said:

Not an accurate representation due to smaller sample size: only 7,000 reserved seats with up to 10% allocated for Premium leaves 6,300 reserved seats up for grabs in a lottery where you have how many tens of thousands entering?
    Thank you for the comment @100 Pacer I've been sitting here fuming since Friday:
    (Indy Priority 1, only show requested)
    First draw - Sec H, Row S, Seats 15&16
    Second draw - Sec H, Row W, Seats 46&47...about as far right as you can get
    532XXX
    I knew with my high number I wasn't going to get A/B/C or even F for that matter...so I felt good about the first draw. But now, more than likely, I won't be able to see Stone or Boom. I've seen DMB there several times in A/B/C but have been in their FC for 20+ years. Your comment just reiterated the fact that I should be happy I got anything at all.
    Post edited by flanosmasseur on
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    pjalli said:
    marcPJfan said:
    I’d email the 10c.  No way they don’t make this right.
    I did, look at this response. I replied to ask them to look into my member number, no further response...
    Who defines which seats are the "best"? It's all subjective. Think of the VIP section at some festivals. VIP bleachers are about a mile from the stage and supposedly have "premium sightlines", whereas standard tickets have free access to the areas closer to the stage. If 10C decided that the best seats are farther away because it's a nice view of the whole stage and the sound is better than being up close, then a 200-section seat in Austin for a senior member is indeed an "accurate seniority-based seating assignment."