Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,111
    If after 15+ years of being a member, I get 10C presale tickets up in the 300s, I'll probably skip the presale next time and take my chances w/ F2F. 

If I don't know that I'm getting at least moderately decent seats for that much money (not to mention all those years of keeping my membership current), it's not worth it for me. 

If that makes me a snob, then I guess I'm a snob. 
    It does not. I would not enter a ticket lottery where upper level arena seats was a possible outcome.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,551
    Have these 10c tickets shown up in our TM accounts at any point? I didn't check my TM account until after the Thursday reassignment apology email and they weren't there. I only knew I got tickets because of the Tickets Today confirmation emails with location. 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    GA in St Louis last year was really easy. Lined up maybe an hour early, got my spot pretty close to the front on Mike's side, left and waited in line to get a poster, came back and everyone was cool with me getting back. It wasn't front row, but I'm happy not wasting my whole day when I'm visiting a city. I did camp out hours early for GA at Wrigley in 2018, but I wasn't that much closer.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,006
    edited May 2023
    pjl44 said:
    If after 15+ years of being a member, I get 10C presale tickets up in the 300s, I'll probably skip the presale next time and take my chances w/ F2F. 

If I don't know that I'm getting at least moderately decent seats for that much money (not to mention all those years of keeping my membership current), it's not worth it for me. 

It does not. I would not enter a ticket lottery where upper level arena seats was a possible outcome.
    In 10C's defense, I did see the comment in the presale terms about seats possibly being in the upper levels... but I assumed that would apply to much newer members than me. 

No use in stressing, we'll see what the reassigned seats look like. 
    Have these 10c tickets shown up in our TM accounts at any point? I didn't check my TM account until after the Thursday reassignment apology email and they weren't there. I only knew I got tickets because of the Tickets Today confirmation emails with location. 
    They'll send us another email to "claim" the tickets, then they'll be in our accounts. I don't think they sent those to anyone.
  • TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 547
    Had GA for Quebec and Ottawa last year and was at the back and passing free beers out to new friends I met… had about 6 feet circle of space all around me.  It was a great spot and I walked in whenever I felt like it!

Great view and was dead center!

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,551
    mattcoz said:
    They'll send us another email to "claim" the tickets, then they'll be in our accounts. I don't think they sent those to anyone.
    Ok great. That’s what I was wondering. Thank you.

first time doing 10c tickets with the new deal through TM. 
  • FC28207FC28207 Posts: 71
    RDC0369 said:
    How do Pit GA Row 1 tickets work? Like are these right up next to stage? Do you have to get in line early to claim these, what about a restroom break? Are you able to slide right back to the front? 
    How do you keep a “rail” spot? Depends.
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    Had GA for Quebec and Ottawa last year and was at the back and passing free beers out to new friends I met… had about 6 feet circle of space all around me.  It was a great spot and I walked in whenever I felt like it!

Hoping this is my view in St Paul.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,111
    pjl44 said:

In 10C's defense, I did see the comment in the presale terms about seats possibly being in the upper levels... but I assumed that would apply to much newer members than me. 

No use in stressing, we'll see what the reassigned seats look like. 
    Yeah, 10C was definitely transparent. I'd have to guess you net out no worse than decent 200 level but we'll see.
  • stone headstone head Posts: 13
    Draft version of email to 10C members (likely):

“We captured the credit card information from our fan club members and had them unknowingly agree to pay for any seats we assigned them, no matter how poor & high up. Based on previous tours over the past 25 years, we established an expectation that no fan club member would receive upper level seats, but - Aha! - did you read the fine print?  Because unlike every other Tour, we changed our process to ensure each show would be Sold Out, thereby increasing the demand for our more expensive, much more lucrative Pearl Jam Premium seats. This allows us to eliminate any middle-man (aka Broker) so that we can maximize profits by selling 10% of our premium seats (not in the upper levels, mind you) to non fan club concert goers (known to us as suckers). Because we control all aspects regarding all things related to this band, fan club members receiving tickets through our lottery will absolutely not be allowed to compete against us when reselling the tickets we assigned them. Because that would be Scalping!! And that’s evil. (We prefer the the term Pearl Jam Premium Ticketing). We appreciate your continued support!”

• Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    lahren said:
    Kevinman said:
    RDC0369 said:
    How do Pit GA Row 1 tickets work? Like are these right up next to stage? Do you have to get in line early to claim these, what about a restroom break? Are you able to slide right back to the front? 
    Piss yourself or lose your spot............. I thought most people up there don't drink, I've never had the desire to camp out, not drink or use the restroom, so not sure all the rules.  To each their own.  I'm sure it is awesome and once in a lifetime experience but for me not worth all the trouble to get there.
    I have GA tix for STP N1. Back in the day I may have waited in line to secure a better spot, but I'll just be happy to be there on the floor and not worry about what I have to drink. I'll probably walk in there slightly early but not going to stress about pushing and shoving myself up close. My wife is on the shorter side, though, so it may be hard for her to see anything. She's 5'2. I want her to have a great experience. Will she see ok? any suggestions? She also has a small bladder, lol, so waiting in line for hours, etc. is probably out of the question...haha. Anyway, we'll have a blast, I'm sure! 
    Just hang out towards the back of GA and you (or your wife) can see a lot better and you're basically in the 15th or 20th row with room to move, can get out for drinks and bathroom, and the sound is slightly better than way up front.  We did that in OKC in 2013 and it was nice.  I had GA for St Paul in 2014 and went solo and it was nice to have a good view of the whole band (and still felt close when Eddie came into the crowd).  They allow enough room for the back 1/3 of GA to be pretty spaced out and being further from people allows a better view for short people (I'm 5'6" so floor seats or GA present challenges for seeing!).
  • JG242853JG242853 Posts: 97

Legend.  Giving me hope.  
    Randall's Island, NY 9/29/1996, Randall's Island, NY 6/8/1997 (Ed and Mike), Jones Beach, NY 8/23/2000, Los Angeles, CA  7/10/2006, Hartford, CT 6/27/2008, Los Angeles, CA 10/6/2009, San Diego, CA 11/21/2013, Los Angeles, CA 11/24/2013, MSG, NY 5/1/2016,
    Seattle, WA 8/10/2018, Los Angeles, CA 5/6/2022, 5/7/2022, Camden, NJ 9/14/2022, St Paul 8/31/2023, St Paul 9/2/2023
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    edited May 2023
    Hopped Up said:
    lahren said:
    Kevinman said:
    RDC0369 said:
    Piss yourself or lose your spot............. I thought most people up there don't drink, I've never had the desire to camp out, not drink or use the restroom, so not sure all the rules.  To each their own.  I'm sure it is awesome and once in a lifetime experience but for me not worth all the trouble to get there.
    I have GA tix for STP N1. Back in the day I may have waited in line to secure a better spot, but I'll just be happy to be there on the floor and not worry about what I have to drink. I'll probably walk in there slightly early but not going to stress about pushing and shoving myself up close. My wife is on the shorter side, though, so it may be hard for her to see anything. She's 5'2. I want her to have a great experience. Will she see ok? any suggestions? She also has a small bladder, lol, so waiting in line for hours, etc. is probably out of the question...haha. Anyway, we'll have a blast, I'm sure! 
    Just hang out towards the back of GA and you (or your wife) can see a lot better and you're basically in the 15th or 20th row with room to move, can get out for drinks and bathroom, and the sound is slightly better than way up front.  We did that in OKC in 2013 and it was nice.  I had GA for St Paul in 2014 and went solo and it was nice to have a good view of the whole band (and still felt close when Eddie came into the crowd).  They allow enough room for the back 1/3 of GA to be pretty spaced out and being further from people allows a better view for short people (I'm 5'6" so floor seats or GA present challenges for seeing!).
    Thank you! This is the info I was looking for! I really want my wife to have an awesome experience and we've only had reserved seats in the last couple of PJ shows we've been to. Both of us used to go to GA shows back in the 90s, and those were the days of mosh pits and body surfing. She could get a great view back in those days riding the crowd...lol. But those days are behind us. haha. I'm 6' tall, so I'm more concerned about blocking the view of someone behind me. Jeez, now I'm sounding old. No matter what, we are going to have a blast! Can't wait!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,401

“We captured the credit card information from our fan club members and had them unknowingly agree to pay for any seats we assigned them, no matter how poor & high up. Based on previous tours over the past 25 years, we established an expectation that no fan club member would receive upper level seats, but - Aha! - did you read the fine print?  Because unlike every other Tour, we changed our process to ensure each show would be Sold Out, thereby increasing the demand for our more expensive, much more lucrative Pearl Jam Premium seats. This allows us to eliminate any middle-man (aka Broker) so that we can maximize profits by selling 10% of our premium seats (not in the upper levels, mind you) to non fan club concert goers (known to us as suckers). Because we control all aspects regarding all things related to this band, fan club members receiving tickets through our lottery will absolutely not be allowed to compete against us when reselling the tickets we assigned them. Because that would be Scalping!! And that’s evil. (We prefer the the term Pearl Jam Premium Ticketing). We appreciate your continued support!”
    Fine print? Try again.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403

Great summary in 3 words
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,589
    For people that arent aware, whatever seats you got (probably excluding GA), your seats are going to be reassigned, probably for the better.  That should happen in the next week or two.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,357
    When I get to my seats in the 300 level, (I’m fully expecting my tickets to be up there) I hope all the crying stops and people enjoy the show. I’ve never seen grown adults cry more over concert tickets in my life. Guess what, I’ll hear the same songs as the people in the 100 and 200 level sections. They’ll sell the same poster up in the 300 level too.  Pearl Jam doesn’t have this amazing light and background show, it’s about the tunes and we’ll all hear the same ones.  Damn
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,235
    When I get to my seats in the 300 level, (I’m fully expecting my tickets to be up there) I hope all the crying stops and people enjoy the show. I’ve never seen grown adults cry more over concert tickets in my life. Guess what, I’ll hear the same songs as the people in the 100 and 200 level sections. They’ll sell the same poster up in the 300 level too.  Pearl Jam doesn’t have this amazing light and background show, it’s about the tunes and we’ll all hear the same ones.  Damn
    What a ridiculous post. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,006
    What a ridiculous post. 
    Crying about people crying. What's not to love? 

It's as if people are forced to read these threads and don't have the option to ignore them. 
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,357
    What a ridiculous post. 
    Why so? You do know that even if you’re super close to Eddie he doesn’t know your name right? You’re not special because you’re closer and gave him lots of $. If he points his reflection at you from his guitar it’s not personal.  Enjoy the show, regardless of your seats.
  • FC28207FC28207 Posts: 71
    Don’t hate the players, hate the game
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    What a ridiculous post. 
    We all know the Sausage King of Chicago wouldn't dare be seen in the 300 level. Let him enjoy his seats. ;)
    Vedd Hedd said:
    For people that arent aware, whatever seats you got (probably excluding GA), your seats are going to be reassigned, probably for the better.  That should happen in the next week or two.  
    We don't know if that's true. it'll be better for those with low numbers that got much worse seats than they should have and were obviously wrong, but that could push everyone else back. No assumptions should be made until we see the new assignments. Are they going to be worse than previous years? Maybe. Are they going to be fair based on seniority? Well, they should, hopefully they get it right this time.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,401
    pjl44 said:

But I would take upper level over not being able to get a ticket. Which is a real possibility. I didn't even get verified fan codes for Indy or Chi
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,235
    What a ridiculous post. 
    We all know the Sausage King of Chicago wouldn't dare be seen in the 300 level. Let him enjoy his seats. ;)
    Damn right!
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    What a ridiculous post. 
    Damn right!
    I'm suggesting that you leave before I have to get snooty!  B) 
  • TheMooksterTheMookster Posts: 100
    lahren said:
    What a ridiculous post. 
    Damn right!
    lahren said:
    What a ridiculous post. 
    Damn right!
    classic. 

"you touch me, I yell rat. there's another ticket around here somewhere, find it!"
    Finsbury Park '92 | Brixton 1 '93 | Wembley 2 '96 | Wembley 1&2 '00 | Reading, Paris '06 | Munich, Wembley '07 | Shepherds Bush, Berlin, Manchester, London '09 | Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park '10 | Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1, Copenhagen, Atlanta '12 | Brooklyn 2, Philly 1&2, LA 1&2 '13 | Amsterdam 1&2, Vienna, Berlin '14 | Central Park, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City '15 | Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Wrigley 1&2 '16 | London 1, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, London 2, Fenway 2 '18 | Oakland 1&2, Berlin, Zurich, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam '22 | St. Paul 1&2, Chicago 1&2 '23 |
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

Same situation in OKC last year. Had an absolute blast!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • GlorifiedGEEGlorifiedGEE Posts: 169
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Sheesh, seems like a long time to fix it
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1