Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,589
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    For people that arent aware, whatever seats you got (probably excluding GA), your seats are going to be reassigned, probably for the better.  That should happen in the next week or two.  
    We don't know if that's true. it'll be better for those with low numbers that got much worse seats than they should have and were obviously wrong, but that could push everyone else back. No assumptions should be made until we see the new assignments. Are they going to be worse than previous years? Maybe. Are they going to be fair based on seniority? Well, they should, hopefully they get it right this time.
    Yeah, we dont know for sure.  I imagine, though, that most people will get moved into a better situation.  Some of the very newer members could see their seats get a bit worse, but people that were denied should be able to get in now.  With no idea on the amount of people who entered, Im guessing that 70-80% of people will see improvements.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,423
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    For people that arent aware, whatever seats you got (probably excluding GA), your seats are going to be reassigned, probably for the better.  That should happen in the next week or two.  
    We don't know if that's true. it'll be better for those with low numbers that got much worse seats than they should have and were obviously wrong, but that could push everyone else back. No assumptions should be made until we see the new assignments. Are they going to be worse than previous years? Maybe. Are they going to be fair based on seniority? Well, they should, hopefully they get it right this time.
    Yeah, we dont know for sure.  I imagine, though, that most people will get moved into a better situation.  Some of the very newer members could see their seats get a bit worse, but people that were denied should be able to get in now.  With no idea on the amount of people who entered, Im guessing that 70-80% of people will see improvements.  
    They are not giving any new tickets out to people that did not win.

This means that 50% will get better seats and 50% will get worse. 
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,320
    I bought Tickets to this tour.  Therefore I am forced to follow this thread to make sure everything with the 10C is on the UP&UP.  Plus, I need to be able to compare my Tix to see if any Johnny-(Guitar)-Come-Lately's got better seats than me.  If they did, I will demand a reshuffling of the Deck until I am convinced we are in EXACT numerical order.  10C actually owes me my exact seat.  Read the terms and conditions of joining the 10C, the Seniority Perk is still alive and well.

Also, if you did not buy tickets to this tour, then, yes, you are not Forced to follow this thread.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • jromejrome Posts: 69
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

correct
  • gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    A friend of mine was selected for both st paul shows the first day and then ended up having his reassigned saturday seat charge get declined because the refund for first tickets didn't arrive in his account in time. He thought they were lost for good but submitted a new card and got an email last night confirming 2 reserved seats for Saturday but didn't have a seat location in the email this time. Hopefully that means they are close to done processing all the orders with the same issue and ready to start sending out seat locations
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,343
    gobr0309 said:
    A friend of mine was selected for both st paul shows the first day and then ended up having his reassigned saturday seat charge get declined because the refund for first tickets didn't arrive in his account in time. He thought they were lost for good but submitted a new card and got an email last night confirming 2 reserved seats for Saturday but didn't have a seat location in the email this time. Hopefully that means they are close to done processing all the orders with the same issue and ready to start sending out seat locations
    That’s great for your friend but not sure it gives any clue about where they are at in the resorting process 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

At this point I'd be happy to get my originally assigned seat back, which would be a move forward from my last assigned seat.  Confusing.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

There were people who were shut out during the first round of ticketing, who seemingly should not have. been shut out.  So on the 2nd round, they seemed to get through.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
    gobr0309 said:
    This is what happened to me as well. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,111
    pjl44 said:
    If after 15+ years of being a member, I get 10C presale tickets up in the 300s, I'll probably skip the presale next time and take my chances w/ F2F. 

If I don't know that I'm getting at least moderately decent seats for that much money (not to mention all those years of keeping my membership current), it's not worth it for me. 

If that makes me a snob, then I guess I'm a snob. 
    It does not. I would not enter a ticket lottery where upper level arena seats was a possible outcome.
    But I would take upper level over not being able to get a ticket. Which is a real possibility. I didn't even get verified fan codes for Indy or Chi
    Other than rare cases like a Floyd reunion I'm at a point where I skip arena shows if I can't get good tickets at a reasonable price. Totally understand "just get me in the building" though.
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Sheesh, seems like a long time to fix it
    They said "in the next week" last Thursday, so it shouldn't be too much longer.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,202
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Sheesh, seems like a long time to fix it
    They said "in the next week" last Thursday, so it shouldn't be too much longer.
    They are currently working on it.....
    confused the simpsons GIF
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    Kevinman said:
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

At this point I'd be happy to get my originally assigned seat back, which would be a move forward from my last assigned seat.  Confusing.
    That is highly unlikely because your original seat location was given out before a huge chunk of people were confirmed as lottery winners (i.e. the GA/Reserved people who lost GA but got Reserved).  My original Chicago location was 234 which I would be psyched to get at this point ... but I'm expecting somewhere in the 300s
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

It's not that simple. Think about if 1 person got a better seat. Every person they move ahead of gets worse seats. That's far from 50/50. Maybe it'll end up being close to that, but we really don't know how bad it really is. If it is mainly just all the low numbers in the 300s that need fixing, most of us will get worse seats.
  • wiscojamwiscojam Posts: 343
    I bought Tickets to this tour.  Therefore I am forced to follow this thread to make sure everything with the 10C is on the UP&UP.  Plus, I need to be able to compare my Tix to see if any Johnny-(Guitar)-Come-Lately's got better seats than me.  If they did, I will demand a reshuffling of the Deck until I am convinced we are in EXACT numerical order.  10C actually owes me my exact seat.  Read the terms and conditions of joining the 10C, the Seniority Perk is still alive and well.

Also, if you did not buy tickets to this tour, then, yes, you are not Forced to follow this thread.
     :o  :o:o
  • OkumOkum Posts: 231
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

But maybe 2% will be the same and only 49% will get better and 49% will get worse
  • schaefferlaxschaefferlax Posts: 323
    I have it on good authority that most 10C members will be in the upper 400s section at most shows. Disappointing
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
    Wrigley 8/31/2024
    Baltimore 9/12/2024
    Fenway 9/15/2024
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,475
    my original seats for St Paul were great (section 102 and 118), and upon the reassignment, there was a lateral move for one of the nights.  Hoping for no change upon the 2nd reassignment.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,423
    Okum said:
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

But maybe 2% will be the same and only 49% will get better and 49% will get worse
    mattcoz said:
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

It's not that simple. Think about if 1 person got a better seat. Every person they move ahead of gets worse seats. That's far from 50/50. Maybe it'll end up being close to that, but we really don't know how bad it really is. If it is mainly just all the low numbers in the 300s that need fixing, most of us will get worse seats.

Discopij said:
    Kevinman said:
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

That is highly unlikely because your original seat location was given out before a huge chunk of people were confirmed as lottery winners (i.e. the GA/Reserved people who lost GA but got Reserved).  My original Chicago location was 234 which I would be psyched to get at this point ... but I'm expecting somewhere in the 300s
    Oh it's likely........you don't who you're talking to.  I'm #177xxx

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    edited May 2023
    mattcoz said:
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

I think that's right, because we don't know the distribution of the seniority-seat mismatches. But the original prediction that everyone should expect to get better seats clearly can't be right. If you currently have great seats but not a low 10C number, there's a high probability you're getting worse seats, and vice versa. If your seats and 10c # are average, you're probably not moving far in either direction, etc. If the current assignments were completely random without weighing seniority as seems to be the case, then it probably will be about a 50/50 split for better/worse. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    edited May 2023
    SHZA said:
    mattcoz said:
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

I think that's right, because we don't know the distribution of the seniority-seat mismatches. But the original prediction that everyone should expect to get better seats clearly can't be right. If you currently have great seats but not a low 10C number, there's a high probability you're getting worse seats, and vice versa. If your seats and 10c # are average, you're probably not moving far in either direction, etc. If the current assignments were completely random without weighing seniority as seems to be the case, then it probably will be about a 50/50 split for better/worse. 
    And more rounds of complaining ... "Excuse me sir.. youre in my seat... " 
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    Kevinman said:
    Discopij said:
    Kevinman said:
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Weren't you one of the people suggesting you saw your original seats on PJ Premium?  Between that and the snafu with GA/Reserved that's why most people's seats moved back from original assignment to re-assignment.  Then add to that the the amount of super low numbers that were stuck in 300s.  Could you be right?  Sure and I hope you are because it would benefit me too, but I think you're setting yourself up to be frustrated again by expecting too much.
    Discopij said:
    Kevinman said:
    Discopij said:
    Kevinman said:
    PJNB said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Weren't you one of the people suggesting you saw your original seats on PJ Premium?  Between that and the snafu with GA/Reserved that's why most people's seats moved back from original assignment to re-assignment.  Then add to that the the amount of super low numbers that were stuck in 300s.  Could you be right?  Sure and I hope you are because it would benefit me too, but I think you're setting yourself up to be frustrated again by expecting too much.
    A.  No, that wasn't me, you are mistaken.
    B.  I was joking in my reply, I have no idea what to expect in the next reassignment.

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • StephanieL19StephanieL19 Posts: 212
    Hello...

Curious if anyone has a receive a new seat location for either of the Austin nights??? Or, do we happen to know what show is currently being reassigned? 

Thanks!
    ----
    November 5, 1993 - Indio, CA, Polo Fileds
    July 4, 1998 - Los Angeles, The Forum
    November 23, 2013 - Los Angeles, Sports Arena
    September 26, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    October 2, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    May 3, 2022 - San Diego, Aztex Bowl
    May 6 & 7, 2022- Los Angeles, The Forum
    May 16, 2022 - Fresno, Save Mart Center
    September 13 & 15, 2023 - FT. Worth, Dickies 
    September 18 & 19, 2023 - Austin, Moody Center
    May 10, 2024 - Portland, Moda Center
    May 16, 2024 - Las Vegas, MGM Garden Arena
    May 21 & 22, 2024 - Los Angeles, Forum
    May 25, 2024 - Napa Valley, Bottlerock 
    May 30, 2024 - Seattle, Climate Pledge Arena 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,125
    I have it on good authority that most 10C members will be in the upper 400s section at most shows. Disappointing
    I didn’t think UC had a 400 level 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

• Currently at 10C HQ
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    edited May 2023
    Hello...

Curious if anyone has a receive a new seat location for either of the Austin nights??? Or, do we happen to know what show is currently being reassigned? 

Thanks!
    I believe all the shows reserved seats are being reassigned, including Austin, based upon 10C seniority. I don't believe anyone has received their new seat locations. I'm probably going to end up getting moved to less desirable seats (if that's a thing), but it is of my own doing for letting my membership lag.  It's all good though, I'd rather the seat assignments be done correctly, even if it takes a little time, and I'm in the door, that's all that matters!! 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    I didn’t think UC had a 400 level 
    They added one in order to get PJ to agree to Premium.
  • Avocado78Avocado78 Posts: 47
    At this point, there's only 1 way to do this fairly: Let all the reserved seating folks in at once, and let everyone just fight for your seats. It would be tremendous theater because merch stands would also be open at same time, meaning folks would need to choose what to do first.