Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    10:00am Eastern/9:00 Central.  How much longer they going to make us wait? 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    405OK said:
    shep said:
    Came here for the ticket updates now come here for food reviews/pics!!!  We will all be eating like kings in the GA lineup!!
    Not if you're in Texas.

While the Moody Center is across the freeway from Franklin's, I don't think anyone's going to let you jump out of the GA lineup to stand in the BBQ line for 3 hours.  :o

... maybe you'll get lucky and the two lines will just merge... though I don't think the commuters on I35 will allow that..
    Paycom in OKC last september handed out numbered wristbands around 9:30am for those in the GA line allowing you to leave for the day and come back and regroup I think it was 5 or
    5:30. Would love to see every venue do this
    I wouldn't.

so many times the band and management has said there is no list or line for GA and people are still gaming the system.  needs to stop.

with such a small GA area, people need to share and not post up in their "spot" for the whole show...

but I digress, this thread is about BBQ, not tickets
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • brewmeonebrewmeone Posts: 11
    shep said:
    Came here for the ticket updates now come here for food reviews/pics!!!  We will all be eating like kings in the GA lineup!!
    Not if you're in Texas.

While the Moody Center is across the freeway from Franklin's, I don't think anyone's going to let you jump out of the GA lineup to stand in the BBQ line for 3 hours.  :o

... maybe you'll get lucky and the two lines will just merge... though I don't think the commuters on I35 will allow that..

Three hours is absolutely insane.  While I hear it is great BBQ... there has to be some good spots with no wait like that.
    I Pearl Jammed:
    1. Lollapalooza 1991
    2. West Palm 2003
    3. Nashville 2022
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,623
    FC28207 said:
    405OK said:
    shep said:
    Not if you're in Texas.

Paycom in OKC last september handed out numbered wristbands around 9:30am for those in the GA line allowing you to leave for the day and come back and regroup I think it was 5 or
     Dallas in ‘13 had a list, people were polite, then some 7’ tall asshole ruined it by walking past everyone to stand at the front of the pit.  I hope that prick moved on to be a Coldplay or Blink 182 groupie by now.  I think I saw him crammed up front at an ACL fest show a few years later.  It takes a true asshole to be remembered in a sea of randos
    OFF TOPIC...MODS!!!!!!!!
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    JojoRice said:
    At this point, I honestly think it might just get released all at once when it’s all said and done.
  • CW55354CW55354 Posts: 200
    I just booked a really cheap flight from Detroit to Minneapolis St Paul for the show. There were only 3 tickets left at that price. Good thing it’s refundable if I don’t get tickets. 

Planning on driving to Indianapolis for that show. I have season tickets for Michigan football so hopefully it’s a noon game and I can leave right after the game Saturday. The Noblesville show is on my 50th birthday. What a birthday weekend this could be!
  • Big Kahuna from Jersey Mike's....there's a JM cook that pops up in my TikTok feed a lot. Not sure what store he's at but it always looks good.
    Husband and I had Big Kahunas for lunch yesterday. They are so good!
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• brewmeone said:
    shep said:
    Not if you're in Texas.

Three hours is absolutely insane.  While I hear it is great BBQ... there has to be some good spots with no wait like that.
    3? I’ve never spent less than 4 in line at Franklin. 3 is a dream. That being said, tons of great spots with shorter wait time. But unless you’re eating at off times in the middle of the week, any spot that’s good will have some sort of wait. That’s Texas bbq. The model is meat market style. And that deals with one customer at a time. Hence why weekends are the busiest times for BBQ joints. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • CW55354 said:
    CW55354 said:
    A place called Bad Brad’s near me has the Eddie Cheddar. It’s shaved chicken, horseradish and cheddar cheese. 
    A fellow Michigan fan. East side or the Livonia location are you close to?
    Lake Orion. I live in Oxford. 
    Ha, I'm from LO originally and haven't heard of this place.  Will look it up the next time I'm back
    2010- New Orleans Jazz Fest

2018- Amsterdam x2, Chicago N2

2020- Baltimore

2022- Camden 

• swtlewswtlew Posts: 73
    What makes an Italian beef Italian?
    I would say the slice of the beef and the gravy 
    No it’s the Italian Seasonings they slow cook it with.
    I want to rock and roll all night, and part of every day. - M. McCready
  • brewmeone said:
    shep said:
    Not if you're in Texas.

I'm going to sound like that sort of snob but I lived down there for the better part of the last 20 years. I used to eat Franklin when it was a little food truck. Yes, it's is incredible BBQ, would I wait in line all morning for it? Unless the weather was perfect, I had good friends to do so with, and nothing more worthy of my time, absolutely not. 

Would highly recommend Stiles Switch BBQ to anyone going to Austin for these shows. It was good enough for Dave Grohl while he was in town doing Sonic Highways and fun fact, the building is in the same complex where the Emporium was in Dazed in Confused! I used to go there all the time, the wait was never more than 10-15 min tops and the BBQ was always on point. Is Franklin better, I honestly don't know. At a certain point, great BBQ is great BBQ, but I absolutely wouldn't wait in line at Franklin when places like Stiles are also an option. 
  • JoshoeuhJoshoeuh Posts: 167
    Noticed my available balance decreased. Got excited. Just my wife’s car payment. Gutted. 
    Columbus 2010 - Atlanta 2012 - Charlotte 2013
  • brewmeone said:
    shep said:
    Not if you're in Texas.

I'm going to sound like that sort of snob but I lived down there for the better part of the last 20 years. I used to eat Franklin when it was a little food truck. Yes, it's is incredible BBQ, would I wait in line all morning for it? Unless the weather was perfect, I had good friends to do so with, and nothing more worthy of my time, absolutely not. 

Would highly recommend Stiles Switch BBQ to anyone going to Austin for these shows. It was good enough for Dave Grohl while he was in town doing Sonic Highways and fun fact, the building is in the same complex where the Emporium was in Dazed in Confused! I used to go there all the time, the wait was never more than 10-15 min tops and the BBQ was always on point. Is Franklin better, I honestly don't know. At a certain point, great BBQ is great BBQ, but I absolutely wouldn't wait in line at Franklin when places like Stiles are also an option. 
    This is exactly where I send folks who scoff at waiting in lines. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • Avocado78Avocado78 Posts: 47
    JojoRice said:
    Verified registration ends at 8 EDT, so Im guessing TC emails should be out by 5 EDT
  • YieldwaukeeYieldwaukee Posts: 126
    Joshoeuh said:
    Noticed my available balance decreased. Got excited. Just my wife’s car payment. Gutted. 

Same... except it was my cable/internet bill.

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
    Joshoeuh said:

Possible to trade the car for tickets?  ;)
    I Pearl Jammed:
    1. Lollapalooza 1991
    2. West Palm 2003
    3. Nashville 2022
  • JoshoeuhJoshoeuh Posts: 167
    brewmeone said:
    Joshoeuh said:

Possible to trade the car for tickets?  ;)
    Worth it to me. She may feel otherwise, but eh. 
    Columbus 2010 - Atlanta 2012 - Charlotte 2013
  • Joshoeuh said:

Assuming you're in Mke?! Just moved up here last summer and sweating it for the United Center. 
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    edited April 2023

Avocado78 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Verified registration ends at 8 EDT, so Im guessing TC emails should be out by 5 EDT
    Stop trying to use logic in here
  • 405OK405OK Posts: 100
    shep said:
    405OK said:
    shep said:
    Not if you're in Texas.

I wouldn't.

so many times the band and management has said there is no list or line for GA and people are still gaming the system.  needs to stop.

with such a small GA area, people need to share and not post up in their "spot" for the whole show...

but I digress, this thread is about BBQ, not tickets
    It was the arena handing out numbered wristbands.. you gonna say no thanks to that?
    2013 - OKC
    2014 -Tulsa
    2016 - Chicago 1
    2018 - Seattle 1 & 2
    2021 - Ohana I Ohana Encore 1 & 2 
    2022 - Louisville I OKC
    2023 - Ft. Worth 1 & 2 I Austin 1 & 2
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    Not sure if this is considered off topic, but I’d like to submit that if you eat too much of any of these foods (especially you, Taco Bell), you’ll be 

BUBBLE GUTTED

way worse than your standard gutted…
  • FC28207 said:

Dallas in ‘13 had a list, people were polite, then some 7’ tall asshole ruined it by walking past everyone to stand at the front of the pit.  I hope that prick moved on to be a Coldplay or Blink 182 groupie by now.  I think I saw him crammed up front at an ACL fest show a few years later.  It takes a true asshole to be remembered in a sea of randos
    HAHAHA I am almost positive that was my buddy Pete. Hes moved to SLC, so youre all good!
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,752
    brewmeone said:
    shep said:
    Not if you're in Texas.

Three would be a slow day but if you treat it like a tailgate it's actually fun.  Bring coffee, chairs, breakfast tacos, mimosas or bloody's.  But yes, there are plenty of great options nearby.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • just got notified for tix for sait paul 

• YieldwaukeeYieldwaukee Posts: 126
    Joshoeuh said:

Assuming you're in Mke?! Just moved up here last summer and sweating it for the United Center. 

Green Bay and doing the same except for Saint Paul

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • I know the horse is dead, but Ticketmaster fucking blows. Maybe in 10-12 weeks they’ll mail out paper tickets standard usps ground.  Anyone who had to get Canadian payout for the 2020 tour knows what im talking about.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
    evillukin said:
    just got notified for tix for sait paul 

Pic?
    I Pearl Jammed:
    1. Lollapalooza 1991
    2. West Palm 2003
    3. Nashville 2022
  • estarr31estarr31 Posts: 575
    Just got confirmation for 9/2 St. Paul. Two for GA. 
    I also put in for 8/31 no email yet. 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • GA tickets St Paul Sept 2nd. 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,444
    Ooh it’s stating GA on the notification?
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016