Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• PJHOOKEMPJHOOKEM Posts: 43
    robbie said:
    PJHOOKEM said:
    Let’s discuss your favorite deli sandwich. Nate ‘N Als in Los Angeles. Perfection. Their pastrami sandy was unreal. 
    What toppings are you throwing on that Pastrami?
    All or None?
    Throw the kitchen sink on it. Nate's does cole slow and russian dressing. Last time we went to L.A. we landed at 7am and I made my wife go there and I had a pastrami sandwich and mashed potatoes. Best breakfast I've had in a long time. 
  • JoshoeuhJoshoeuh Posts: 167
    JimmyV said:
    Heading into a meeting. Hoping to come back to some ticket news. 
    Guess you’re planning for a lengthy meeting. 
    Columbus 2010 - Atlanta 2012 - Charlotte 2013
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Would also like to add that Publix subs are good as well. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,650
    arwooten7 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Calzones. 
    My favorite is the low-cal calzone zone 
    Order the "Little Sebastian" It's yummy!

This weekend we rock Portland
  • TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 547
    Came here for the ticket updates now come here for food reviews/pics!!!  We will all be eating like kings in the GA lineup!!
  • shep said:
    Since I’ll be heading to Texas in September for 4 shows, it feels like a BBQ day. 

For those coming to texas, this is the official list:

https://www.texasmonthly.com/interactive/top-50-bbq-2021/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=search&utm_content=Sale

They sample so much BBQ their entire staff must have congestive heart failure.  And they are on point.  Recommendations and ratings are about the best I have come across.
    That’s 2021 though. Rumors I’ve heard are that the HEB in store bbq places have made the list this year?! Def gotta try it, no line bbq is my thing, although I live right near Valentina’s and they do a pretty good job
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    Gibson said:
    We all get the confirmations or rejection emails about 5 mins after verified fan registration closes. #Strategery
    That's why you do both. You can register, then not buy the TM ticket if you get the lottery.
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    Came here for the ticket updates now come here for food reviews/pics!!!  We will all be eating like kings in the GA lineup!!
    Not if you're in Texas.

While the Moody Center is across the freeway from Franklin's, I don't think anyone's going to let you jump out of the GA lineup to stand in the BBQ line for 3 hours.  :o

... maybe you'll get lucky and the two lines will just merge... though I don't think the commuters on I35 will allow that..
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,633
    mace1229 said:
    Gibson said:
    We all get the confirmations or rejection emails about 5 mins after verified fan registration closes. #Strategery
    That's why you do both. You can register, then not buy the TM ticket if you get the lottery.
    Oh I know that, but I think a lot of people on here are going to complain or forget to do so.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• tim131tim131 Austin Posts: 44
    shep said:
    Since I’ll be heading to Texas in September for 4 shows, it feels like a BBQ day. 

https://www.texasmonthly.com/interactive/top-50-bbq-2021/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=search&utm_content=Sale

They sample so much BBQ their entire staff must have congestive heart failure.  And they are on point.  Recommendations and ratings are about the best I have come across.
    That’s 2021 though. Rumors I’ve heard are that the HEB in store bbq places have made the list this year?! Def gotta try it, no line bbq is my thing, although I live right near Valentina’s and they do a pretty good job
    Hey! I live near Valentina's too! - True BBQ (HEB) - is very passable, I find it best when you want some que with no line, or if you want some on a Mon or Tues when everyone else is closed!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    JojoRice said:
    Would also like to add that Publix subs are good as well. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • rscreechrscreech Posts: 7
    If you don’t want to wait in line for Franklin’s, Black’s is pretty good.
  • StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,007
    tim131 said:
    shep said:

Hey! I live near Valentina's too! - True BBQ (HEB) - is very passable, I find it best when you want some que with no line, or if you want some on a Mon or Tues when everyone else is closed!
    Have you ever been to Buc-ee’s? That’s legit!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    I love Taco Bell. Just throwing that out there. 
    No subs. Hey, they do have fries right now tho.  
    Idk I’m just a TBell freak. 
    I'm eating a steak crunchwrap with extra jalapeno sauce as we speak. 
    Nice!!!! We are friends 
  • shep said:

The list only comes out every 4 years so it’s the gold standard until the next one. While the HEB stuff is respectable, no. I’m not saying a 5 hour wait is necessary but just about every food establishment has some kind of wait if you’re dining during meal time hours. 15-20 minutes is nothing if it’s good. I noticed spots like Stiles Switch have pretty short waits if you plan correctly. I always try to eat at off hours to minimize the wait. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,290
    44 days until this pizza 

With this view

The best isn't New York. And it is not in Chicago. Fight me! 😁
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,622
    Pizza is very personal and subjective...
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    Great, woke up anxious about tickets this morning  and now I find myself anxious and starving after catching up on this thread. 
  • 405OK405OK Posts: 100
    shep said:
    Not if you're in Texas.

While the Moody Center is across the freeway from Franklin's, I don't think anyone's going to let you jump out of the GA lineup to stand in the BBQ line for 3 hours.  :o

... maybe you'll get lucky and the two lines will just merge... though I don't think the commuters on I35 will allow that..
    Paycom in OKC last september handed out numbered wristbands around 9:30am for those in the GA line allowing you to leave for the day and come back and regroup I think it was 5 or
    5:30. Would love to see every venue do this
    2013 - OKC
    2014 -Tulsa
    2016 - Chicago 1
    2018 - Seattle 1 & 2
    2021 - Ohana I Ohana Encore 1 & 2 
    2022 - Louisville I OKC
    2023 - Ft. Worth 1 & 2 I Austin 1 & 2
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,622
    tschav said:
    Great, woke up anxious about tickets this morning  and now I find myself anxious and starving after catching up on this thread. 
    Would you like a sub, pizza, or Taco Bell
  • CW55354 said:
    A place called Bad Brad’s near me has the Eddie Cheddar. It’s shaved chicken, horseradish and cheddar cheese. 
    A fellow Michigan fan. East side or the Livonia location are you close to?
  • CW55354CW55354 Posts: 200
    CW55354 said:
    A place called Bad Brad’s near me has the Eddie Cheddar. It’s shaved chicken, horseradish and cheddar cheese. 
    Lake Orion. I live in Oxford. 
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,465
    I'm gaining weight in this thread
  • CW55354 said:
    CW55354 said:
    Lake Orion. I live in Oxford. 
    Nice! I’m over in Milford.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    If Pearl Jam ever comes back to the Maritimes you need to try one of our donairs!

• 44 days until this pizza 

With this view

You’re right. It’s New Haven, CT. 😎
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    shep said:

The list only comes out every 4 years so it’s the gold standard until the next one. While the HEB stuff is respectable, no. I’m not saying a 5 hour wait is necessary but just about every food establishment has some kind of wait if you’re dining during meal time hours. 15-20 minutes is nothing if it’s good. I noticed spots like Stiles Switch have pretty short waits if you plan correctly. I always try to eat at off hours to minimize the wait. 
    You can get in and out of even Top 50 places, as long as you plan it right.  Typically if you go for an early lunch, early in the week, you can get in and out pretty quick.

and yea, the texas monthly list is only updated every 4 years.  it is the gold standard for sure.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    44 days until this pizza 

With this view

Brown Dog is legit
    One of my fave Telluride spots
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    Big Kahuna from Jersey Mike's....there's a JM cook that pops up in my TikTok feed a lot. Not sure what store he's at but it always looks good.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • FC28207FC28207 Posts: 71
    405OK said:
    shep said:
    Not if you're in Texas.

Paycom in OKC last september handed out numbered wristbands around 9:30am for those in the GA line allowing you to leave for the day and come back and regroup I think it was 5 or
    5:30. Would love to see every venue do this
     Dallas in ‘13 had a list, people were polite, then some 7’ tall asshole ruined it by walking past everyone to stand at the front of the pit.  I hope that prick moved on to be a Coldplay or Blink 182 groupie by now.  I think I saw him crammed up front at an ACL fest show a few years later.  It takes a true asshole to be remembered in a sea of randos
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter