Options

Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    So... Did this run more smoother than the Taylor Swift sale? Asking for a friend.
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,092
    PJNB said:
    RDC0369 said:
    Can anyone explain in detail for an old fart how the F2F works. These tickets would still be face value, correct? 
    If I have tickets for any show not named Chicago you can not transfer them to anyone. They have set up a platform on TM for us to resell them to an open market for face value with no added fees. You do not know who you are selling to but you can time drops for better luck. 

You will get paid 10 days after the show if it is the same as last year. 
    10 days would have been great. It took almost 6 months to get my money from the Canadian shows. But I assume being a US citizen and selling tickets in the US is a quicker process.

• Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    Lindsay B said:
    I thought I was shut out of both shows but received confirmation today! I am so happy. Ten club member since 2004. 
    Inspiring. Thank you!
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    incognitonyincognitony KY Posts: 140
    100 Pacer said:
    Chicago 1: Section 316 Row 9
    Chicago 2: Section 303 Row 8

Posted each pair for sale in Given To Fly for cost.

That should've been easy to sell. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    Reading the last few pages. Lots of complaints about the cost. Anyone who thinks $160 is ridiculous for upper seats doesn’t follow ticket prices.
    Any artist who can sell out arenas will easily charge that much. And face value for lower tier seats are double that. 
    Even bands like GooGoo Dolls charge $75 a ticket. To think you can get into a PJ show for that price is funny.
  • Options
    Isoworld13Isoworld13 Posts: 221
    I went 4 for 3 - FTW2/AUS2/AUS1 (Issued TWO sets for Monday Austin) and the wife went 2 for 2 - AUS1/FTW2....Second pair of Austin tix were subsequently rescinded and refunded....I'm 159xxx and got FLR1/Rw4 for FTW2, FLR1/Rw8 for AUS1, and FLR2/Rw10 for AUS2. Wife has a much higher # (600's). Got GA for AUS1 and 115/Rw2 for FTW2. Actually love the seats. Both places small as hell. All of my seats are CLOSER than any GA i could get at Fenway or Wrigley.
    1994 Boston
    1998 Mansfield
    2000 Atlanta & Mansfield
    2003 Mansfield (X2)
    2004 Boston
    2006 Chicago & Boston (x2)
    2008 Mansfield (x2)
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Buffalo & Boston
    2011 Toronto
    2012 Amsterdam
    2013 Wrigley, Worcerster (x2), Philly, & Hartford
    2014 Memphis, Moline, Denver
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Hampton, Philly, Fenway (x2), Wrigley Monday
    2018 Wrigley (x2), Fenway (x2)
    2022 MSG. Nashville
  • Options
    EEEDEC04EEEDEC04 Midwest Posts: 78
    Will the Indy show be all Fan Club tickets?
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,145
    All of those people with the lower numbers that are so disappointed... Did you get to see some great shows in the past? Better than any of us chopped livers with the "bad" numbers? Oh, the times of "front row tickets!" - I barely scraped by them. You pay how much for that membership? Is it like 30 bucks right now? A year? I understand wanting better tickets, we all want to have the best we can, but some of y'all really come across as a bit entitled. The band probably enjoys seeing newer faces and enthusiasm up front every so often too. Times change. I had the most wonderful experiences with this band, and before the last Baltimore show (the only one I could afford last time around and that was first postponed and then cancelled because of venue issues) I had won some and lost some. And I was always happy to get 10c tix so I did not have to deal with the general sale. Things have gotten so much better than during the PJ20 sale (where I got lucky!). Why not be happy for newer members too? Do you want it all just for yourselves? Because you pay a measly membership fee? I hope everyone who got tickets will enjoy the shows, I know I will, being in the fucking building and meeting with good friends, old and new. (I do feel with the ones that are now seemingly shut out because of CC balance limits.)
    What a bunch of bullshit. Short answer:  Yes I expect 10c to honor the rules that they have established with seniority. It is the MAJOR reason I have kept paying to be a member for the past 15 years. Delivering the product that someone pays for is extremely important in business. 
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    All of those people with the lower numbers that are so disappointed... Did you get to see some great shows in the past? Better than any of us chopped livers with the "bad" numbers? Oh, the times of "front row tickets!" - I barely scraped by them. You pay how much for that membership? Is it like 30 bucks right now? A year? I understand wanting better tickets, we all want to have the best we can, but some of y'all really come across as a bit entitled. The band probably enjoys seeing newer faces and enthusiasm up front every so often too. Times change. I had the most wonderful experiences with this band, and before the last Baltimore show (the only one I could afford last time around and that was first postponed and then cancelled because of venue issues) I had won some and lost some. And I was always happy to get 10c tix so I did not have to deal with the general sale. Things have gotten so much better than during the PJ20 sale (where I got lucky!). Why not be happy for newer members too? Do you want it all just for yourselves? Because you pay a measly membership fee? I hope everyone who got tickets will enjoy the shows, I know I will, being in the fucking building and meeting with good friends, old and new. (I do feel with the ones that are now seemingly shut out because of CC balance limits.)
    How long did it take you to write that garbage? I’m not going to waste my time responding to 90% of it, but I will point out the obvious fact that we didn’t make the TC rules…the band did. And the rules they set are that reserved seating is based on seniority. Meaning…and I’ll type this slowly for you…the longer that you’re in TC, the better seats you receive, if you are fortunate enough to be selected in the lottery. Again, THEIR rules. I’ll let other people respond to the rest of your nonsensical post. Cheers! 
    The great thing about writing the rules is you can change them, ignore them, break them, whatever. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    EEEDEC04 said:
    Will the Indy show be all Fan Club tickets?
    No
  • Options
    This!
    Enjoy the show!
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Kevinman said:
    How long did it take you to write that garbage? I’m not going to waste my time responding to 90% of it, but I will point out the obvious fact that we didn’t make the TC rules…the band did. And the rules they set are that reserved seating is based on seniority. Meaning…and I’ll type this slowly for you…the longer that you’re in TC, the better seats you receive, if you are fortunate enough to be selected in the lottery. Again, THEIR rules. I’ll let other people respond to the rest of your nonsensical post. Cheers! 
    Too long for me to read…..I stopped when I saw the complaint against lower numbers.

It’s honestly one of the dumbest things I’ve read here and that’s saying a lot 
    Damn, now I have to go back and read it…..
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,912
    Fiancé still 0-3 with Chi 1, Indy and Chi 2. Anyone heard of Indy with 3rd priority? I suspect she will hear back good news about Chi 1 at least. Probably Chi 2. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    oharajohn83oharajohn83 Washington, DC Posts: 15
    All my shows just got canceled and I was asked to resubmit. Lost GA PIT Chicago N2. Not even gonna go anymore, this sucks.
  • Options
    mikeliskamikeliska Posts: 248
    https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/EventList.aspx

Is that asking for an access code for everyone else now?
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,412
    mace1229 said:
    Reading the last few pages. Lots of complaints about the cost. Anyone who thinks $160 is ridiculous for upper seats doesn’t follow ticket prices.
    Any artist who can sell out arenas will easily charge that much. And face value for lower tier seats are double that. 
    Even bands like GooGoo Dolls charge $75 a ticket. To think you can get into a PJ show for that price is funny.
    Yeah, no one is getting shafted on price, it’s just people getting discounts on the good seats. Thanks again, PJ
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,984
    Ten Club's only public comment today was to have Sea repost a twelve hour old webpage update. Nothing else. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    mikeliska said:

Yes, I don’t know what’s going on.

I didn’t win but weird still
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    All my shows just got canceled and I was asked to resubmit. Lost GA PIT Chicago N2. Not even gonna go anymore, this sucks.
    Huh?

not sure what happened but very sorry for you, sincerely
  • Options
    chiwhitesoxchiwhitesox Chicago Posts: 696
    mace1229 said:
    Got 4 Cure Tix sec 302 row 2 on Ticketmaster for $50 per. Then a per ticket refund from Robert Smith. Fuck inflation. It’s bullshit and unwarranted. Keep hemorrhaging money if you want.
    - Chicago G

chicago98-chicago00-chicago03-east troy03-chicago06-chicago09-east troy11_2-chicago13-moline14-milwaukee14-lexington16-chicago16_1-chicago16_2-chicago18_1-chicago18_2
  • Options
    gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 155
    PJNB said:
    RDC0369 said:
    Can anyone explain in detail for an old fart how the F2F works. These tickets would still be face value, correct? 
    If I have tickets for any show not named Chicago you can not transfer them to anyone. They have set up a platform on TM for us to resell them to an open market for face value with no added fees. You do not know who you are selling to but you can time drops for better luck. 

You will get paid 10 days after the show if it is the same as last year. 
    So for the F2F sale you aren’t able to get paid until after the show happens? Me and a friend won pairs of tickets to both nights in St Paul but we only need one pair for each night so are planning to sell the extra pairs through F2F. I struck out in 2020 for Nashville and wasted many hours trying to buy one through F2F until tour was postponed so I’m familiar with the system but didn’t know they held the payment until after show happened. I remember hearing Canadians were having issues getting payment for F2F but after Covid postponement and having my Vegas pit tickets cancelled while at the airport I kind of stopped paying attention to forum and how F2F worked until these new dates were announced.

We both got our confirmations this afternoon after hearing nothing yesterday and will have extra pairs for each day in the lower level. Another friend with a 678xxx account got notified yesterday they won floor row 12 for n1 and 107 for n2 but today had his n1 floor seat reassigned to 108 and his Saturday ticket got cancelled because his credit card refund didn’t arrive in his account in time and payment was declined. Can probably sell our extra saturday tickets to them but would be great to be able to sell the other pair without having to wait 4 months for payment. Might try and find some local friends to buy them instead of F2F if that’s the case

Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Solo / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,984
    mikeliska said:

Yes. Ticketstoday closing up shop and moving on. Their work here is done. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Kevinman said:
    Kevinman said:
    Too long for me to read…..I stopped when I saw the complaint against lower numbers.

You have an impressive show history. You have seen them almost every year since your first show. I bet the other two who replied in a similar manner do as well. And yet you sound so grumpy. Music is supposed to make you happy. Seeing your favorite band should be something to celebrate. Especially after covid. Yet here you all are, complaining about your seat locations. I applaud you for hanging on so long with the fanclub but that does not make you better fans. I wish you all enjoyable and pleasant shows.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    mikeliska said:

Makes sense

sad but true
  • Options
    bklee0bklee0 SoDak Posts: 6
    What a Vedd Hedd said:
    pjl44 said:
    tdawe said:
    pjl44 said:
    Looks like I have to retract my kudos from earlier. This seems like a nightmare.
    As far as I can tell, nobody has received any actual denial emails yet, so we still need to wait for the dust to settle…but it seems like a truly phenomenal proportion of requests are going to end up being honored here for a US tour. Not to minimize peoples’ legitimate gripes - and I think they are legitimate - but it’s ironic that lottery that looks like it’s going to deliver tickets to almost everyone who asked for them is going to end up also being a huge clusterfuck that drains a bunch of goodwill. 
    If you have a 5 digit member number and wind up with seats in the 300 section of an arena you have a legitimate gripe
    If you won tickets yesterday, but got denied today because of their double charges, there is a legitimate gripe too. 

(Not just me, others had this problem)
    I'm in a similar situation. What a fucking clusterfuck. Why am I financially responsible for their fuck up? 
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    So... Did this run more smoother than the Taylor Swift sale? Asking for a friend.
    Still haven't gotten to the verified fan presale, which is where the Swift sale went to shit. It's not going to go much better since the supply of tickets will be so much lower, especially if they had to secure more fan club tickets because of this debacle.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    I just got moved from 317 section to the parking lot.
  • Options
    Kevinman said:
    Kevinman said:

You have an impressive show history. You have seen them almost every year since your first show. I bet the other two who replied in a similar manner do as well. And yet you sound so grumpy. Music is supposed to make you happy. Seeing your favorite band should be something to celebrate. Especially after covid. Yet here you all are, complaining about your seat locations. I applaud you for hanging on so long with the fanclub but that does not make you better fans. I wish you all enjoyable and pleasant shows.
    😴
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,912
    JimmyV said:
    mikeliska said:

No way....after all of this? And still some with priority 1 unfulfilled?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    oharajohn83oharajohn83 Washington, DC Posts: 15
    edited April 2023
    Doug87 said:
    mikeliska said:

Yes, I don’t know what’s going on.

I didn’t win but weird still
    I got a weird email notice that my card had been declined and I needed to re-submit. All my pending charges seemed fine, but I decided to resubmit based on the text of the email - I thought I would be resubmitting *payment* but it canceled the original request and created an entirely new request. The access code was where you paste the original request # to get access to resubmit.

Now I lost my GA pair for N2 Chicago, as well as all my other seats, and likely won't win anymore seats. This fucking sucks. I would have been fine just being in the building, and now won't even get that. I was so stoked about the floor seats, I'm really upset.

Gonna sell everything and just not go. Never had so much drama when I go through DMB's fan club.

Post edited by oharajohn83 on