Options

Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    Brisk. said:
    I just got moved from 317 section to the parking lot.
    Literally just now got a reassignment?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    bklee0 said:
    What a Vedd Hedd said:
    pjl44 said:
    tdawe said:
    pjl44 said:
    Looks like I have to retract my kudos from earlier. This seems like a nightmare.
    As far as I can tell, nobody has received any actual denial emails yet, so we still need to wait for the dust to settle…but it seems like a truly phenomenal proportion of requests are going to end up being honored here for a US tour. Not to minimize peoples’ legitimate gripes - and I think they are legitimate - but it’s ironic that lottery that looks like it’s going to deliver tickets to almost everyone who asked for them is going to end up also being a huge clusterfuck that drains a bunch of goodwill. 
    If you have a 5 digit member number and wind up with seats in the 300 section of an arena you have a legitimate gripe
    If you won tickets yesterday, but got denied today because of their double charges, there is a legitimate gripe too. 

(Not just me, others had this problem)
    I'm in a similar situation. What a fucking clusterfuck. Why am I financially responsible for their fuck up? 
    For anyone in this boat, there will be pairs for sale from other club members just looking to get their money back. Sorry this happened to you. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    mattcoz said:
    So... Did this run more smoother than the Taylor Swift sale? Asking for a friend.
    Still haven't gotten to the verified fan presale, which is where the Swift sale went to shit. It's not going to go much better since the supply of tickets will be so much lower, especially if they had to secure more fan club tickets because of this debacle.
    As frustrating as this process his is nothing compared to the Taylor shit show. I know there has been some issues with seat assignment, but at least the lottery problem was recognized early and somewhat rectified. Literally everyone got screwed in the Taylor fiasco. 
  • Options
    RDC0369RDC0369 Louisiana Posts: 21
    mikeliska said:
    https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/EventList.aspx

Is that asking for an access code for everyone else now?
    Yea I just noticed that as well. 
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    I can’t believe these fucks are taking more money before refunding the original messed up seats
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Kevinman said:
    Kevinman said:
    All of those people with the lower numbers that are so disappointed... Did you get to see some great shows in the past? Better than any of us chopped livers with the "bad" numbers? Oh, the times of "front row tickets!" - I barely scraped by them. You pay how much for that membership? Is it like 30 bucks right now? A year? I understand wanting better tickets, we all want to have the best we can, but some of y'all really come across as a bit entitled. The band probably enjoys seeing newer faces and enthusiasm up front every so often too. Times change. I had the most wonderful experiences with this band, and before the last Baltimore show (the only one I could afford last time around and that was first postponed and then cancelled because of venue issues) I had won some and lost some. And I was always happy to get 10c tix so I did not have to deal with the general sale. Things have gotten so much better than during the PJ20 sale (where I got lucky!). Why not be happy for newer members too? Do you want it all just for yourselves? Because you pay a measly membership fee? I hope everyone who got tickets will enjoy the shows, I know I will, being in the fucking building and meeting with good friends, old and new. (I do feel with the ones that are now seemingly shut out because of CC balance limits.)
    How long did it take you to write that garbage? I’m not going to waste my time responding to 90% of it, but I will point out the obvious fact that we didn’t make the TC rules…the band did. And the rules they set are that reserved seating is based on seniority. Meaning…and I’ll type this slowly for you…the longer that you’re in TC, the better seats you receive, if you are fortunate enough to be selected in the lottery. Again, THEIR rules. I’ll let other people respond to the rest of your nonsensical post. Cheers! 
    Too long for me to read…..I stopped when I saw the complaint against lower numbers.

It’s honestly one of the dumbest things I’ve read here and that’s saying a lot 
    Damn, now I have to go back and read it…..

You have an impressive show history. You have seen them almost every year since your first show. I bet the other two who replied in a similar manner do as well. And yet you sound so grumpy. Music is supposed to make you happy. Seeing your favorite band should be something to celebrate. Especially after covid. Yet here you all are, complaining about your seat locations. I applaud you for hanging on so long with the fanclub but that does not make you better fans. I wish you all enjoyable and pleasant shows.
    Thanks, enjoy the show kind sir.

I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    I got St. Paul 2nd night Section 105, row 5 Member # 201XXX
    Nevermind reassigned section 114 row 10. That sucks.
    Wow, I got reassigned to 114, row 11, and my number is in the 500xxxes. And I got moved from right next door, section 116. Like maybe a 20 seat difference.
  • Options

mikeliska said:

This language scared me off from doing anything: 

Please note: Show date and seating changes will not be honored, and may void your entry entirely.

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,005
    JimmyV said:
    Ten Club's only public comment today was to have Sea repost a twelve hour old webpage update. Nothing else. 
    By yesterday afternoon it was clear that there were problems with at least some of the shows. At that point, to my mind they had two options:

1. Stop everything, recall all the tickets confirms that had gone out to that point, refund everyone’s money, fix whatever the issues are, and start over. This would have taken at least several days (especially to get the refunds done), and required them to push back the VF and public on-sales. Obviously they would have had to issue some kind of communications about what was going on.

2. Recall the duplicate Austin 1 tickets, but otherwise just power through and get the tickets out, knowing that (at the very least) seats hadn’t been assigned properly. Apologize later while noting that, while mistakes were regrettably made, an overwhelming number of members got tickets for the shows they requested, and promise to do better in the future. 

Clearly they chose door #2.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    wsimon74 said:
    mattcoz said:
    So... Did this run more smoother than the Taylor Swift sale? Asking for a friend.
    Still haven't gotten to the verified fan presale, which is where the Swift sale went to shit. It's not going to go much better since the supply of tickets will be so much lower, especially if they had to secure more fan club tickets because of this debacle.
    As frustrating as this process his is nothing compared to the Taylor shit show. I know there has been some issues with seat assignment, but at least the lottery problem was recognized early and somewhat rectified. Literally everyone got screwed in the Taylor fiasco. 
    Screwed out their time, yes.

tickets? No

1.5 million fans got codes and probably 1.4 million got tickets.

no more than 5% of each venue went to secondary market.

as it stands, this is a colossal fuck up on a smaller scale by virtue of less than 180K tickets, completely mismanaged/assigned based on how the system is intended to work.
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    JimmyV said:
    mikeliska said:

Yes. Ticketstoday closing up shop and moving on. Their work here is done. 
    So should we all feel safe at this point? I won’t feel better until I see my tix somewhere else. All Texas shows for me. Just want confirmation it’s all over, other than yesterday’s emails. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    Regarding the Chicago seniority seating issue, my question is what happened?  Did TM pull a fast one on 10C, only letting them know this week that their ticket allotment was primarily the 300 level, essentially too late for 10C to do anything?  Or was it truly a TM processing f*ck up?  I'm leaning towards the latter given the two-day rollout of Chicago tickets and re-seating.  Either way, each scenario would suggest a different reaction/explanation, but a reaction/explanation by TM nevertheless.  They either violated an agreement with 10C, or they need to correct their f*ck up.  Or both.  I find it hard to believe that 10C had anything to do with the lack of seniority seating based on their history of doing it, and may very well still be trying to correct it.  Ultimately they are at the mercy of TM, and are running out of time to do anything with the Friday public sale.

I still think a big part of the problem was trying to assign seniority seats at the same time as the show selection.  They should have awarded the shows with the 10C allotted seats secured, then did the priority seating after the public on sale when it didn't need to be rushed and likely subject to some automated process the last couple of days.  Just my two cents.  And I'm a 129xxx member with 300 level tickets both nights, for the record.

And if it holds that we all end up with these 300 level tickets, let's make those two nights in Chicago the most memorable 300 level nights that venue has ever seen.  Similar to when Eddie was scared of the MSG ground shaking, let's make him afraid the UC roof is going to cave in!
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Anyone else get this when they enter their receipt number?

I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,773
    JimmyV said:
    Ten Club's only public comment today was to have Sea repost a twelve hour old webpage update. Nothing else. 
    Are you really surprised?  No update on the complete clusterfuck onsale but always time to make sure people aren't calling each other names on AMT.  
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    Kevinman said:

Yes. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    Kevinman said:

I didn’t get assigned tickets but encountered the same thing when I entered my original request to check the status.
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    wsimon74 said:
    mattcoz said:
    Except for the ones that didn't. Millions of tickets were sold.
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,335
    wsimon74 said:

mikeliska said:

This language scared me off from doing anything: 

Please note: Show date and seating changes will not be honored, and may void your entry entirely.

Exactly. I almost put in the code and stopped immediately after I saw that 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,262
    My code is not working 

4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    And if it holds that we all end up with these 300 level tickets, let's make those two nights in Chicago the most memorable 300 level nights that venue has ever seen.  Similar to when Eddie was scared of the MSG ground shaking, let's make him afraid the UC roof is going to cave in!
    THIS!!!
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    Grizzlies just spanked the Lakers. This world is mad mad mad I tell you!
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    THIS!!!
    Love it!
  • Options
    JbabbingtonJbabbington Huntington WV Posts: 145
    Damn.. so that's it. 
  • Options
    Damn.. so that's it. 
    I haven’t gotten the kiss of death email yet, but think it’s coming, soon.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,532
    Did anyone get a Sorry you didn't score email? (I haven't)
  • Options
    mattcoz said:
    wsimon74 said:
    mattcoz said:
    Except for the ones that didn't. Millions of tickets were sold.
    To scalpers LOL. 

I can honestly only speak to my own attempts, I've never had such a frustrating experience trying to buy a concert tix. Spent nearly two hours before I gave up, I'd get to the pay stage, hit pay, and the TM site would tell me someone else already bought the tix and I'd get sent back to the queue. Did that about 87 times before I threw up my hands.  Luckily, my wife (who I was trying to get tickets for) had to go through Seat Geek (primary tix vender for PHX and Dallas) got the tickets she wanted. So she is one of the lucky ones who didn't actually get hosed. 
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    mattcoz said:
    Honestly, at this point, I don't think they even know which tickets they have and which they don't. 
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Did anyone get a Sorry you didn't score email? (I haven't)
    I’m guessing I will sometime between the time I go to sleep and the time I wake up
  • Options
    JbabbingtonJbabbington Huntington WV Posts: 145
    Doug87 said:
    Damn.. so that's it. 
    I'm expecting an auto one at 12AM EST
  • Options
    Doug87 said:
    Damn.. so that's it. 
    I'm expecting an auto one at 12AM EST
    My thought exactly