Options

Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    oharajohn83oharajohn83 Washington, DC Posts: 15
    I still can't believe I had Chicago N2 Pit that got thrown back in the queue. Probably going to scalp some because fuck this noise; it's not like TM is any better than the scalpers.
  • Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    Doug87 said:
    Damn.. so that's it. 
    I haven’t gotten the kiss of death email yet, but think it’s coming, soon.
    I'm expecting an auto one at 12AM EST
    This is what I’m expecting 😂

Thank you for expressing interest in the Pearl Jam tickets that you applied for. 

While we were impressed with your qualifications, unfortunately, we've decided to move forward with other applicants who had multiple priorities fulfilled before your’s and better meets our financial needs at this time.
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    wsimon74 said:
    mattcoz said:
    wsimon74 said:
    mattcoz said:
    So... Did this run more smoother than the Taylor Swift sale? Asking for a friend.
    Still haven't gotten to the verified fan presale, which is where the Swift sale went to shit. It's not going to go much better since the supply of tickets will be so much lower, especially if they had to secure more fan club tickets because of this debacle.
    As frustrating as this process his is nothing compared to the Taylor shit show. I know there has been some issues with seat assignment, but at least the lottery problem was recognized early and somewhat rectified. Literally everyone got screwed in the Taylor fiasco. 
    Except for the ones that didn't. Millions of tickets were sold.
    To scalpers LOL. 

I can honestly only speak to my own attempts, I've never had such a frustrating experience trying to buy a concert tix. Spent nearly two hours before I gave up, I'd get to the pay stage, hit pay, and the TM site would tell me someone else already bought the tix and I'd get sent back to the queue. Did that about 87 times before I threw up my hands.  Luckily, my wife (who I was trying to get tickets for) had to go through Seat Geek (primary tix vender for PHX and Dallas) got the tickets she wanted. So she is one of the lucky ones who didn't actually get hosed. 
    So not literally everyone.

• Options
    I still can't believe I had Chicago N2 Pit that got thrown back in the queue. Probably going to scalp some because fuck this noise; it's not like TM is any better than the scalpers.
    What queue? Is there another sale going on? 
    #veryconfused
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
  • Options
    JbabbingtonJbabbington Huntington WV Posts: 145
    Doug87 said:
    Doug87 said:
    Damn.. so that's it. 
    I haven’t gotten the kiss of death email yet, but think it’s coming, soon.
    I'm expecting an auto one at 12AM EST
    This is what I’m expecting 😂

Thank you for expressing interest in the Pearl Jam tickets that you applied for. 

While we were impressed with your qualifications, unfortunately, we've decided to move forward with other applicants who had multiple priorities fulfilled before your’s and better meets our financial needs at this time.
    Yes, this😂
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    mattcoz said:
    wsimon74 said:
    mattcoz said:
    wsimon74 said:
    mattcoz said:
    So... Did this run more smoother than the Taylor Swift sale? Asking for a friend.
    Still haven't gotten to the verified fan presale, which is where the Swift sale went to shit. It's not going to go much better since the supply of tickets will be so much lower, especially if they had to secure more fan club tickets because of this debacle.
    As frustrating as this process his is nothing compared to the Taylor shit show. I know there has been some issues with seat assignment, but at least the lottery problem was recognized early and somewhat rectified. Literally everyone got screwed in the Taylor fiasco. 
    Except for the ones that didn't. Millions of tickets were sold.
    To scalpers LOL. 

I can honestly only speak to my own attempts, I've never had such a frustrating experience trying to buy a concert tix. Spent nearly two hours before I gave up, I'd get to the pay stage, hit pay, and the TM site would tell me someone else already bought the tix and I'd get sent back to the queue. Did that about 87 times before I threw up my hands.  Luckily, my wife (who I was trying to get tickets for) had to go through Seat Geek (primary tix vender for PHX and Dallas) got the tickets she wanted. So she is one of the lucky ones who didn't actually get hosed. 
    So not literally everyone.

Fair point. I was aiming for hyperbole. my bad. 
  • Options
    pjtroy34pjtroy34 Posts: 8
    Innocent question…what is so bad about center floor seats behind the pit?  Wish I could find a few earlier posts to quote, but they are here.  
  • Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    pjtroy34 said:
    Innocent question…what is so bad about center floor seats behind the pit?  Wish I could find a few earlier posts to quote, but they are here.  
    Hard to see and sound can get a little muddy in spots though not bad.
  • Options
    #veryconfused
    Because they double charged me and then removed a charge, and then charged again, my CC company put a fraud alert on my account, which I didn't realize because all the pending charges looked fine. A little while ago, I got this; that's when I realized all the tickets I got with my original request were now gone.

I can resubmit, but I probably won't get anything and even if I do, it sure as hell isn't gonna be GA.

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    pjtroy34 said:
    No elevation and there a ton of people in front of you. Otherwise they are fine. If you are tall it's a good spot. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    I got n2 1st row behind pit. I’m happy. If there’s some space to move behind the crowd should be okay. It’s okay either way
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,921
    Wtf...fiancé recieved no feedback with Chi 1 as her #1 priority. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,321
    God speed to those who need to resubmit. Good luck
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    pjtroy34 said:
    Yeah saw folks complaining and was confused. I’m 6’2 so if it’s a sight line issue I guess I’ll be ok. Never had a problem on any floor. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,552
    Daner90 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    pjl44 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    pjl44 said:
    tdawe said:
    pjl44 said:
    Looks like I have to retract my kudos from earlier. This seems like a nightmare.
    As far as I can tell, nobody has received any actual denial emails yet, so we still need to wait for the dust to settle…but it seems like a truly phenomenal proportion of requests are going to end up being honored here for a US tour. Not to minimize peoples’ legitimate gripes - and I think they are legitimate - but it’s ironic that lottery that looks like it’s going to deliver tickets to almost everyone who asked for them is going to end up also being a huge clusterfuck that drains a bunch of goodwill. 
    If you have a 5 digit member number and wind up with seats in the 300 section of an arena you have a legitimate gripe
    If you won tickets yesterday, but got denied today because of their double charges, there is a legitimate gripe too. 

(Not just me, others had this problem)
    Holy crap...I missed that one. I'm sorry...that really sucks.
    I'm really hoping 10C can do something for those people and myself, but the response from TM was "Sorry".
    Hey buddy. If things don't get sorted I've got a pair in the 300's I can sell you for face. Chicago N1 
    Thanks!! I'll keep you posted!!!
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,921
    May this thread:

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    TC282314TC282314 Posts: 380
    amethgr8 said:
    I got n2 1st row behind pit. I’m happy. If lthere’s some space to move behind the crowd should be okay. It’s okay either way
    1st row floor? I had 1st row floor at MSG 2016 and they were great. Rail to lean on and walk way in front of you so clear sight. Eddie came over for Porch and Mike flew by too. If similar set up you’re good. 
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    pjtroy34 said:
    No elevation and there a ton of people in front of you. Otherwise they are fine. If you are tall it's a good spot. 
    I’d rather be anywhere in 100/200 levels than on the floor behind the pit. Very hard to see, uncomfortable, etc. Just my opinion 
  • Options
    God speed to those who need to resubmit. Good luck
    Yeah. These are now gone. It would have been better to get declined off the bat than have this happen.

• Options
    pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 587
    By assigning seats immediately, how did they know who went where?  The draw had to be completed, assign seats on seniority, then charge/notify. 

People found out HOURS apart. In the past, the delay on notifications was to figure out the seats. 
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    edited April 2023
    TC282314 said:
    amethgr8 said:
    I got n2 1st row behind pit. I’m happy. If lthere’s some space to move behind the crowd should be okay. It’s okay either way
    1st row floor? I had 1st row floor at MSG 2016 and they were great. Rail to lean on and walk way in front of you so clear sight. Eddie came over for Porch and Mike flew by too. If similar set up you’re good. 
    Even better! Thanks and Cheers!

I didn’t mean “just okay”. I freaking stoked! 
    Post edited by amethgr8 on
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    By assigning seats immediately, how did they know who went where?  The draw had to be completed, assign seats on seniority, then charge/notify. 

People found out HOURS apart. In the past, the delay on notifications was to figure out the seats. 
    Exactly. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    #veryconfused
    Because they double charged me and then removed a charge, and then charged again, my CC company put a fraud alert on my account, which I didn't realize because all the pending charges looked fine. A little while ago, I got this; that's when I realized all the tickets I got with my original request were now gone.

I can resubmit, but I probably won't get anything and even if I do, it sure as hell isn't gonna be GA.

Oof. That’s rough dude. My heart goes out to you.
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
  • Options
    Seriously, ALL Ticketmaster does is SELL TICKETS. How can they be so spectacularly bad at it?
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,583
    I emailed TicketsToday a little while ago to see if all of the Indy lawn tickets had been sent out. I got a generic we will contact you response.
  • Options
    May this thread:

Not Yet, been my lame entertainment the past 2 nights.... for some crazy thought in my head... I think we are headed for some more chaos... like another reassignment... 
  • Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 469
    JimmyV said:
    pjtroy34 said:
    I’d rather be anywhere in 100/200 levels than on the floor behind the pit. Very hard to see, uncomfortable, etc. Just my opinion 
    this
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024* - Seattle I & II | Wrigley I & II
    [82*]
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    May this thread:

Not Yet, been my lame entertainment the past 2 nights.... for some crazy thought in my head... I think we are headed for some more chaos... like another reassignment... 
    another reassignment seems due, but not holding out hope for it.  Also I thought I would move up on the 1st one and went the opposite way.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    Is there any chance Ft Worth gets reassigned? Also, has anyone received the email to view tix?
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
  • Options
    fixer123fixer123 Posts: 140
    RDC0369 said:
    mikeliska said:
    https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/EventList.aspx

Is that asking for an access code for everyone else now?
    Yea I just noticed that as well. 
    What does this mean? I can’t get in and see my stuff anymore either 
    think I'll throw these pills away...