Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• GibsonGibson Posts: 2,632
    Discopij said:
    I hope nobody is expecting better opportunities with TM sale ... PJ Premium prices will be astonishingly high (think $1,000 per ticket) and there will be no verified fan tickets better than any of the 10C seats
    That's the one. 2022 was a shocker when tickets went online.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• jkgrovesjkgroves Posts: 142
    setlist41 said:
    jkgroves said:
    Just scored Noblesville reserved...back from the dead!
    What request was that for you?
    My only.  I selected everything for Noblesville only..
  • This is like a cautionary tale of be careful what you wish for. 
  • MK88178MK88178 Posts: 523
    RiotAct10 said:
    Did anyone who put in for Indy lawn not get it?
    I'm still waiting it was priority #2
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    edited April 2023
    Reads11 said:
    Has Pearl Jam ever thought about making the requirements for tickets being a member a year previous to the lottery? That might help keep scalpers at bay and not able to buy a membership a week before the sale.
    This is a great post
    Better idea; since they obviously avoid certain states, avoid the states that allow scalping.  But they won't because it's a billion $ business.
  • dmbolp said:
    FLR1 seats 1 and two in St Paul night 1, are those good?
    What row?
    Row 1
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    Discopij said:
    I hope nobody is expecting better opportunities with TM sale ... PJ Premium prices will be astonishingly high (think $1,000 per ticket) and there will be no verified fan tickets better than any of the 10C seats
    Jeez. For a band that once took on TM, this is really sad. Perhaps they should have Robert Smith of the Cure take this process over for them. Somehow he figured it out. Got better seats at Xcel show for e Cure on June at $90. High demand for those tickets too. Section 102. Even got some of our TM fees refunded. Leave it to that old goth to take them on!
  • If guy have a membership number of 600xxx + stop posting. Just stop, nobody cares 
  • jstratz1jstratz1 Posts: 4
    Nothing for me! Here’s to the next level dual in verified fan 🍻
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,683
    MK88178 said:
    RiotAct10 said:
    I'm still waiting it was priority #2
    Still waiting, priority #3.
  • Save WhoSave Who Posts: 296
    RiotAct10 said:
    Buddy of mine hasn't received word yet as of about 10 minutes ago
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    lahren said:
    Discopij said:
    Jeez. For a band that once took on TM, this is really sad. Perhaps they should have Robert Smith of the Cure take this process over for them. Somehow he figured it out. Got better seats at Xcel show for e Cure on June at $90. High demand for those tickets too. Section 102. Even got some of our TM fees refunded. Leave it to that old goth to take them on!
    If the Cure only played 9 shows in a whole "tour" it would be just as bad.  Tour costs are super high but they go down on a per-show average basis with the more shows you play.  Unless they play more shows it's unavoidable.
    Discopij said:
    lahren said:
    Discopij said:
    If the Cure only played 9 shows in a whole "tour" it would be just as bad.  Tour costs are super high but they go down on a per-show average basis with the more shows you play.  Unless they play more shows it's unavoidable.
    I guess you are right. I keep forgetting how unbelievably small this tour is.
  • dmbolp said:
    Reads11 said:
    Has Pearl Jam ever thought about making the requirements for tickets being a member a year previous to the lottery? That might help keep scalpers at bay and not able to buy a membership a week before the sale.
    This is a great post
    Better idea; since they obviously avoid certain states, avoid the states that allow scalping.  But they won't because it's a billion $ business.
    So avoid NY and Illinois? Stop
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    JimmyV said:
    Hoping by following the face value only rule I can get most of my money back on Stubhub. Will eat the fees. 
    Don't have to use Stubhub. The transfer law means that you can transfer them to anyone. Sell them on the boards for face. Facebook. Craigslist. Cash or Trade. No reason you should take a loss unless they're really crappy seats that absolutely no one will take.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your meaning?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,493
    holy shit. I just got reserved for St Paul 1!!!
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    holy shit. I just got reserved for St Paul 1!!!
    Just now?
  • Edved007Edved007 Posts: 1,033
    I signed my wife up two weeks ago, her number is 737,xxx and she hit Chicago 1 on her 4th priority and her seats are better then mine for the same show, being two sections closer to the stage after I got reassigned on my priority 1 hit from yesterday for the same show. craziness. 
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    Redlamp8 said:
    I'm in the nosebleed row 14 of Sec. 333 in Chicago,   I think I'll be able to hang from a rafter.    But I got some decent reserved seats for St. =Paul - Show 1.
    I'll hang from the rafter with ya.😂😂
  • dmbolp said:
    Where is the best explanation of the Premium Seat process?  I’m guessing they are closer to stage in Indy but at what price?  Double?

Ed and the Earthings had $800+ Premium tickets
    Got it. Thanks. There are many who have ‘season tickets’ in Indy. With the season tix, all of the 10c scoring some type of ticket and with premium, I’d guess there will be very few left over for the Verified fan
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    Save Who said:
    RiotAct10 said:
    Buddy of mine hasn't received word yet as of about 10 minutes ago
    Had it as 2nd choice show and have yet to hear anything. Chose all options, including lawn. 
  • Any chance they are doing in Chicago what they did in Grand Rapids where they switched it up and gave new fans the closer seats and the veterans the further seats?  It was the furthest I’ve ever been from the band.  However, the new fans brought the energy and made it one of the better shows of the tour.  Trying to put a little positive spin on it.  Be mad now, but hope for the best and an amazing show.  
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,121
    JimmyV said:
    Hoping by following the face value only rule I can get most of my money back on Stubhub. Will eat the fees. 
    Don't have to use Stubhub. The transfer law means that you can transfer them to anyone. Sell them on the boards for face. Facebook. Craigslist. Cash or Trade. No reason you should take a loss unless they're really crappy seats that absolutely no one will take.

That is a great idea. Duh. Long day for me. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

We're even now. lol
  • If guy have a membership number of 600xxx + stop posting. Just stop, nobody cares 
    How ridiculous is this comment.  Some left and came back for various reasons. Some are new fans.   Fight entitlement and being old and bitter. 
  • JtaspinJtaspin Posts: 10
    kaseylily said:
    JBob87 said:
    Did anyone with a very high 10C number get seats in Indy?
    I'm 498××× and I got seats at Indy
    496xxx section g….towards the back 
    Discopij said:
    lahren said:
    Discopij said:
    But as far as the scalping goes. Search the cure on stub hub. None available. They made them completely non transferable.
    How ridiculous is this comment.  Some left and came back for various reasons. Some are new fans.   Fight entitlement and being old and bitter. 
    Whatever. Half the 600xxx+ are scalpers who just bought memberships last year. Wake up dopey 
  • JG242853JG242853 Posts: 97
    STILL waiting on my reassign for night 1 STP.  Is anyone still waiting on all their reassigns? 
    Randall's Island, NY 9/29/1996, Randall's Island, NY 6/8/1997 (Ed and Mike), Jones Beach, NY 8/23/2000, Los Angeles, CA  7/10/2006, Hartford, CT 6/27/2008, Los Angeles, CA 10/6/2009, San Diego, CA 11/21/2013, Los Angeles, CA 11/24/2013, MSG, NY 5/1/2016,
    Seattle, WA 8/10/2018, Los Angeles, CA 5/6/2022, 5/7/2022, Camden, NJ 9/14/2022, St Paul 8/31/2023, St Paul 9/2/2023
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,121
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:

We're even now. lol
    Ha!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."