Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    BW285110 said:
    My one and only choice was one show in Ft Worth.  I got absolute garbage tickets.  Very, very back of the floor.  If I were to sit in these, it would be the worst seats I have ever had at any of the 1000 or so concerts I have seen in my life - by a long shot.  $300 down the drain.
    A million sad trombones.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,157
    TonyB said:
    I put in Indy Deer Creek GA res and got section F front row behind the Board.  247xxx
    I put in Indy GA Res and got jack shit
    Put in for:
    Chi 2
    Chi 1
    Indy 
    StP 2

And also recieved jack shit.

My fiancé put in for 
    Chi 1
    Indy
    Chi 2

And worse than receiving jack shit, she received jack shit and still has me as a fiancé. 
    Didn't some people get Chicago with choice 2 or 3?
    I got Chicago 2 reserved with my second pick. 
  • machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,384
    FWIW: I put in reserved only for St. Paul 2 (first choice) and got my email at 2:18 est.  my seats seem to reflect my fan club number.  (Sec 102 and fan club number 139xxx).   I haven’t read thru all these posts but it sounds like today was a complete shit show.  Hopefully things get sorted out. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,011
    Shumway35 said:
    I think it is clear that anyone who choose Ga/ Reserved only and didn’t get GA were not entered into the lottery for reserved. Not sure if that was a system error or not. 

That's been a thought of mine too.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,504
    I don't have skin in this game because the shows are too far away.. but it's odd they tried to change something that was working?    The system for the 2018 and 2020/22 tour, where you chose GA, Reserved, or best available, seemed to work fine?  Seems like the new ga&reserved, and reserved lead to some kind of glitch/mess for many of you.

Also sad seniority doesn't seem to be a think for seat allocation.  I mean if seniority was permanently dropped, how many people wouldn't only sub when tour rumours come up.  It'd be a big revenue hit for 10c?
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,132
    CopperTom said:
    Shumway35 said:
    I think it is clear that anyone who choose Ga/ Reserved only and didn’t get GA were not entered into the lottery for reserved. Not sure if that was a system error or not. 

That pesky “GA or Reserved” button was just a lie the whole time! 
  • AnnieHewAnnieHew Posts: 45
    NSL said:
    BW285110 said:
    My one and only choice was one show in Ft Worth.  I got absolute garbage tickets.  Very, very back of the floor.  If I were to sit in these, it would be the worst seats I have ever had at any of the 1000 or so concerts I have seen in my life - by a long shot.  $300 down the drain.
    Thoughts and prayers to you
    Sitting over here hearing nothing about Chicago, and you just gave me the laugh I needed. 
  • RyanRyan Posts: 1,095
    I got St Paul 1 with my 4th pick, my brother didn’t get it for his 2nd pick.  I also missed Austin 1 thus far with my 2nd pick.  
    Friends missed both Chicago shows with pick 1 selecting all options. 

I just with there was some transparency like when they shows odds, and updates with where they are in the notification process.  It’s annoying checking my pending credit card charges over and over.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,007
    edited April 2023
    Kevinman said:
    mikeliska said:
    If my status is still "Request Received", can I assume there's still hope?
    I think so
    I am not sure it’s like the old Ten Club Won or Lost lottery where they updated the status. I thought they would too! I liked that. 
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,410
    CopperTom said:
    Shumway35 said:

Always better odds with Reserved seats, I have no idea if you don't get GA and out for reserved if you put in for both for a show
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• 3days3days Posts: 1,157
    BW285110 said:
    BW285110 said:
    You do realize how small this venue is?
    My seats are THE last row of the floor.  I would consider those perhaps the worst seats in the house no matter the size of the venue.
    The level of entitlement amongst some in this fan base is comical. 
    I'm happy to be in the building for the shows
    Agreed.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,873
    Anyone get any actual rejection emails yet? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,011
    riley540 said:
    CopperTom said:
    Shumway35 said:

They didn't understand what OR means.
  • rival9500rival9500 Posts: 568
    PJNB said:
    riley540 said:
    I think for St. Paul 1, those of us who just selected “GA or Reserved” are the only ones who haven’t received any info. It’s my only pick this tour, so I expect they will squeeze me in somewhere! Who knows. Something got F’d up today. 
    Interesting. 

Anyone that clicked all the boxes and picked St Paul night 1 as a #1 pick still waiting?
    Still waiting here. 
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
    CopperTom said:
    riley540 said:
    CopperTom said:
    Shumway35 said:

They thought it meant GA reserved… as in, this will reserve a spot in GA. Lol 
  • StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,007
    Are we getting those?
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • StojStoj Posts: 122
    Go Animal said:
    Stoj said:
    1st choice Chicago Night 1
    2nd choice Austin Night 1
    3rd choice Chicago Night 2

Not trying to complain but I’m an idiot. I live in Chicago but pulled Austin. Only had it as 2nd because my buddy was like “oh that’d be a cool destination show!”
    What'd ya get for Austin? 😇
    218, Row K - debating whether it’s worth flying in for. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 643
    As someone else already said, brokers only have a fraction of the tickets they advertise. They’re know if they can’t procure it after you order, they can just cancel the order. What is showing up on those sites says NOTHING about anything that happened with 10C ticket purchasing. 
    Ok, sure
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,661
    GlowGirl said:
    solace said:
    Shumway35 said:
    Maybe I missed something, but it was understanding that choosing GA / Reserved was giving you the same odds of getting a reserved seat as choosing just "Reserved". That is how I understood the information. I was also concerned that choosing both "GA / Reserved" and "Reserved"  may result in being disqualified etc. As such, my wife, close friend and I all choose "GA /  Reserved" for  St Paul nights 1 and 2. We all go shut out which is very strange as some folks are getting St Paul as their 4th or 5th choice. It appears that choosing both "GA / Reserved" and "Reserved" increased your odds of getting a seat. 

Regardless a very disappointing and confusing day 

Same! They should have made it clear that choosing both would not void your request, that was my fear as well. 
    They did make it clear:

In order to increase your chance of getting tickets, please select all of the seat preferences you would be willing to accept. 

But GA/Res + Res shouldn't give you any additional odds of winning 
    Right. That I don't know. But I was responding to the person who thought they didn't make it clear that choosing both would not void the request. That part was clear.

Dear 10C member, 

FUCK YOU. 

Sincerely, 

Tickets today 
  • IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    those won’t come out till Chicago side/back stage & Indy grass is delivered. I’ll bet we hear of a scant few still getting emails for other seats tomorrow.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,395
    Zod said:
    I don't have skin in this game because the shows are too far away.. but it's odd they tried to change something that was working?    The system for the 2018 and 2020/22 tour, where you chose GA, Reserved, or best available, seemed to work fine?  Seems like the new ga&reserved, and reserved lead to some kind of glitch/mess for many of you.

Also sad seniority doesn't seem to be a think for seat allocation.  I mean if seniority was permanently dropped, how many people wouldn't only sub when tour rumours come up.  It'd be a big revenue hit for 10c?
    If there is no more vault, seniority doesn't count, and you pay 40 a year for 1 shot at GA per tour it's no longer worth the 40 bucks. Some dedication to F2F or willingness to pay scalpers in select states amd u will get better seats then what were awarded today. then I see no reason to be a member going forward. 
  • schappschapp Posts: 160
    Shumway35 said:

I only selected GA / Reserved for the 4 TX shows I went for, I got reserved tickets for the four of them. 
  • solacesolace Posts: 114
    edited April 2023
    GlowGirl said:
    solace said:
    Shumway35 said:
    Maybe I missed something, but it was understanding that choosing GA / Reserved was giving you the same odds of getting a reserved seat as choosing just "Reserved". That is how I understood the information. I was also concerned that choosing both "GA / Reserved" and "Reserved"  may result in being disqualified etc. As such, my wife, close friend and I all choose "GA /  Reserved" for  St Paul nights 1 and 2. We all go shut out which is very strange as some folks are getting St Paul as their 4th or 5th choice. It appears that choosing both "GA / Reserved" and "Reserved" increased your odds of getting a seat. 

Regardless a very disappointing and confusing day 

Same! They should have made it clear that choosing both would not void your request, that was my fear as well. 
    They did make it clear:

In order to increase your chance of getting tickets, please select all of the seat preferences you would be willing to accept. 

That isn’t entirely clear sorry, if it was tons of people on here wouldn’t have only done GA or Reserved.

As I asked earlier, if you chose GA or Reserved you already indicated that you were OK with Reserved tickets. What is the difference between a Reserved ticket won under the GA or Reserved option or the Reserved only option? It’s the same ticket type and locations, redundant.

Many people, including myself, felt that if you had had chosen both that you could have your order canceled for choosing two tickets of the same show, had they just said that upfront it would’ve alleviate a lot of confusion.

Again, that’s great you interpreted it how you did, but many people didn’t and that doesn’t mean we’re stupid.

This would have made it clear:

In order to increase your chance of getting tickets, please select all of the seat preferences you would be willing to accept (including GA or Reserved *AND* Reserved Only), choosing both will not void your entry.

This was a change from last year and other tours that I don’t think needed to happen, if made the choices redundant.
    Post edited by solace on
  • MYMMYM Posts: 195
    ReleaseMe said:
    JBob87 said:
    riley540 said:
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    Team @PJNB
    I used Chicago as an example but St Paul is even worse from what I have seen. 
    St. Paul 1…. My one and only priority. Nothing yet 
    That's wild. Keep the faith. So many people reporting that they won that show with 3,4,5 priorities.

If you don't get tickets either they changed the process significantly or TM fucked up.

I do wonder if TM fucking this up is why nothing came out yesterday. They ran a test, realized it was wrong, and tried to fix it. But simply ran out of time.
    Same, I've selected St. Paul N1 GA or Reserve as my ONLY pick for my account - no emails - I'm trying to make sense of the lottery lol

Granted it's my only pick... if GA was not selected I'd be in a pool with the rest of priority 1 reserves I would assume ... still wasn't picked...  but then other people are reporting on getting picked for St. Paul N1 with their 2nd priority?

Case of it is what it is... still trying to be optimistic on trying with the Verified Fan route hah
    If you only need one ticket, feel free to reach out
    Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle 1 - 8/8/18
  • Red 81Red 81 Posts: 29
    Ryan said:
    I got St Paul 1 with my 4th pick, my brother didn’t get it for his 2nd pick.  I also missed Austin 1 thus far with my 2nd pick.  
    Friends missed both Chicago shows with pick 1 selecting all options. 

I just with there was some transparency like when they shows odds, and updates with where they are in the notification process.  It’s annoying checking my pending credit card charges over and over.
    That is exactly the example that is confusing as F%<k. Glad you got a ticket, but how you got a ticket with 4th pick ahead of your bro who had it has his 2nd pick makes no sense to me. The system/logic used here by TM and Ten Club is seriously questionable. 
  • Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    CopperTom said:
    riley540 said:
    CopperTom said:
    Shumway35 said:

It feels like if you didn't get the GA half of the choice, you were put into a different bucket than those that chose reserve only. Don't know if intentional or a programming algorithm problem that was unintended. 
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    riley540 said:
    CopperTom said:
    Shumway35 said:

Idk. I picked GA/reserved for both STP shows. Got GA for 1 and got reserved for 2. 
  • machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on