Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,410
    Again, credit card charged for 600, put in for two shows, no email in spam or inbox. So, tell me how this is happening?
    Check your email inbox and junk/spam folder
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    Hurls15 said:
    Shumway35 said:
    solace said:

TEN CLUB TICKET OPTIONS

In order to increase your chance of getting tickets, please select all of the seat preferences you would be willing to accept. 

I get that, but what is the difference between the Reserved part of GA or Reserved and Reserved Only? 

Logically by choosing only GA Or Reserved you’re accepting that you’re ok with either ticket type? 
    That was my thinking  - those people that didn't want GA, choose Reserved only, those who were ok with "GA or reserved" just choose that option. Odds stayed the same to get a ticket....
    That was my thinking too.  But based on people's reporting here, it didn't play out that way for shows outside of the Texas shows.  There are some here that will say that 'I picked both options and got tickets so how can you know which option I was awarded tickets under".  I agree, you can't.  However, I have yet to see someone here who picked only GA or RES (notes RES only) that has been successful in pulling tickets. If someone has, please confirm!! 

Does that mean that there is some conspiracy? No.  Could it mean that the algorithm /lottery draw process unfolded in a way that was unintended? Absolutely. That's not a conspiracy theory, it is a possibility that has yet to be ruled out. 

To be clear, if I end of with no tickets out of this process, I will be fine with no crying or whining.  The fan to fan process (at least last time) is excellent, and I fully expect to be able to pull tickets to a couple of shows through that process.  

I picked Reserve only for Indy and got tickets. 
    Things were different then
  • TonyBTonyB Posts: 120
    I put in Indy Deer Creek GA res and got section F front row behind the Board.  247xxx
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,414
    TonyB said:
    I put in Indy Deer Creek GA res and got section F front row behind the Board.  247xxx
    I put in Indy GA Res and got jack shit
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    Doug87 said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    JR86440 said:
    fixer123 said:

Anyone need Saturday Saint Paul tickets?

Brokers owned this on sale.
    Unreal
    Prices are always high when first listed. Makes sense, throw some crazy price up there and wait for some dude with no patience and devastated. Sucker born every minute. Prices won’t be that high come August
    They have no way to transfer these anyway, right?
    Yes...it's called Wallet Transfer. You get a download link that puts the ticket in your Apple wallet...no need to transfer.
    So it circumvents F2F?
    Yes. One of the companies that offer such a service to brokers is called Automatiq.

Not sure that works as I think PJ has set the barcode to constantly refresh.

I couldn’t use wallet for a show I went to with AXS for same reason.

prevents this sort of thing.
    They sell their TM accounts with tickets in them. It is again another broken system and every tour more and more scalpers are jumping on board. 

Now though you can not select GA only so they get stuck with some nosebleeds potentially which might scare some people away. 
  • Doug87 said:
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    JR86440 said:
    fixer123 said:

Anyone need Saturday Saint Paul tickets?

Brokers owned this on sale.
    Unreal
    Prices are always high when first listed. Makes sense, throw some crazy price up there and wait for some dude with no patience and devastated. Sucker born every minute. Prices won’t be that high come August
    They have no way to transfer these anyway, right?
    Yes...it's called Wallet Transfer. You get a download link that puts the ticket in your Apple wallet...no need to transfer.
    So it circumvents F2F?
    Yes. One of the companies that offer such a service to brokers is called Automatiq.

Not sure that works as I think PJ has set the barcode to constantly refresh.

I couldn’t use wallet for a show I went to with AXS for same reason.

prevents this sort of thing.
    Nope. Apple wallet uses NFC, not barcode.
    Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010)
    Hamilton, Ontario (September 15, 2011)
    Budweiser Gardens (July 16, 2013)
    Buffalo, NY (October 12, 2013)
    Detroit, MI (October 16, 2014)
    Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016)
    Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016)
    Chicago Night 1 (August 18, 2018)
    Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018)
    Hamilton, Ontario (September 06, 2022)
  • StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,007
    edited April 2023
    If they did everything on seniority the same people would be at the same shows or the shows would be filled by the same people. No new people, no new fans to keep the momentum going. Maybe the lottery is random and not based on seniority that seems to be long gone. Priorities might be messed up but maybe it’s one big randomizer. Maybe they need to do it like the power ball and stream it. 
    Post edited by StardogChamp79 on
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • El BobEl Bob Posts: 16
    PJammin said:
    Has anyone received an Indy confirm as a 2nd or 3rd option? Wife apparently had Indy as her #1 option and hasn't heard/seen anything at all. Chicago 1 and Chicago 2 were her 2nd and 3rd choices (nothing on those either). 
    I think she chose the three most difficult to get shows.  
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    TonyB said:
    Was Indy your #1 choice?
  • jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    Again, credit card charged for 600, put in for two shows, no email in spam or inbox. So, tell me how this is happening?
    Check your email inbox and junk/spam folder
    Yep. Nothing. But credit card charged. No email yet. Soooo……
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • DamiensDamiens Posts: 771
    Wondering if there was a higher win rate for folks that put GA/Res AND Res vs. folks that only put GA/Res.    I had GA/Res AND Res for both St.Paul N1 and N2 and got both (Res seats for both shows).  I know 10C was instructing people to pick both to improve chances. Wondering if that actually played out to be the case.  Also likely St.P was a lot lower demand than Chicago or Austin
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,276
    edited April 2023
    TonyB said:
    Put in for:
    Chi 2
    Chi 1
    Indy 
    StP 2

And also recieved jack shit.

My fiancé put in for 
    Chi 1
    Indy
    Chi 2

And worse than receiving jack shit, she received jack shit and still has me as a fiancé. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    edited April 2023
    TonyB said:
    Nice. If you selected only GA or RES (and not RES only or both), you are the first I have seen to have pulled seats (ie not GA) in that fashion outside of Texas. 
    Post edited by Hurls15 on
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,379
    Starting to think that the side/behind stage draw for Chicago and the lawn draw for Indy is going to drag into tomorrow.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    Ticketstwodaysfromnow
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    El Bob said:
    PJammin said:
    Has anyone received an Indy confirm as a 2nd or 3rd option? Wife apparently had Indy as her #1 option and hasn't heard/seen anything at all. Chicago 1 and Chicago 2 were her 2nd and 3rd choices (nothing on those either). 
    I think she chose the three most difficult to get shows.  
    Definitely did. 
  • rlaidepeasrlaidepeas St. Louis, MO Posts: 306
    TonyB said:
    You’re near me. I’m section E, a few seats from aisle next to section F. I’m row F (2nd row)

270XXX
  • jstratz1jstratz1 Posts: 4
     Could you not tonight…..
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    RP112579 said:
    Starting to think that the side/behind stage draw for Chicago and the lawn draw for Indy is going to drag into tomorrow.
    Does seem likely.

So much for everyone should be able to get their priority, etc.

sure sounded like a bigger pool than what’s already been reported.
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,414
    TonyB said:
    Put in for:
    Chi 2
    Chi 1
    Indy 
    StP 2

My fiancé put in for 
    Chi 1
    Indy
    Chi 2

And worse than receiving jack shit, she received jack shit and still has me as a fiancé. 
    Didn't some people get Chicago with choice 2 or 3?
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks
    Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    TonyB said:
    Put in for:
    Chi 2
    Chi 1
    Indy 
    StP 2

My fiancé put in for 
    Chi 1
    Indy
    Chi 2

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,395
    I just hope they part ways with ticketmaster after this debacle and move to Seatgeek in 2024.  Can't be worse.  
  • machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • craliencralien Posts: 2
    Hurls15 said:
    TonyB said:
    Nice. If you selected only GA or RES (and not RES only or both), you are the first I have seen to have pulled seats (ie not GA) in that fashion outside of Texas. 
    I put only GA or RES for St Paul 2 as my #1 and received GA tickets. Ft Worth 2 was my #3 (only GA or RES) and I received tickets for that as well. Nothing for Chicago, which was my #2, also only GA or RES.
  • cifrancgxcifrancgx Posts: 350
    I put in for a pair of tickets for Indy reserved. I have a 105xxx number (not that it matters) and didn’t hear anything, credit card not charged. Status still request received. Oh well. 
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,276
    PJNB said:
    TonyB said:
    Put in for:
    Chi 2
    Chi 1
    Indy 
    StP 2

My fiancé put in for 
    Chi 1
    Indy
    Chi 2

Me....and thousands of others right now.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 962
    My thoughts,

if you put in for chicago as your first priority and didnt win, you are done, out. Say the first drawing was for 5K tickets and 5001 people had it as first priority. 5K people scored and one gut didn't. He's now done, no longer involved. 

Now, round two is 1K tickets. Those go to only the people who put chicago as a second priority. The guy who got left out in the first round is not included in round two, he's done. That's why people who put chicago as priority 1 left with nothing and priority 2 and 3 people won. Cause they entered the priority round accordingly. just a thought, I know nothing.
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    PJNB said:
    Manu117 said:
    The way I see it, this is how the 10C ticket lottery works: 

1) lottery is done on a show-by-show basis
    2) anyone who put in for GA for show #1 is randomly selected from the pool
    3) priority increases your chance of being selected (maybe a 1.1 to 2x multiplier, but who knows; either way, while it increases your chances it doesn't guarantee anything)
    4) rinse and repeat for shows #2-9
    5) rinse and repeat for reserved seating for shows #1-9

Does that make sense? 

This process would be a simple way to run the lottery on a show-by-show basis, and would explain how some people might get multiple shows, while others get none, regardless of priority.

Just my 0.2 cents. 
    #3 makes zero sense and you are really just making that up though on nothing. 

The next part is not directed at anyone in particular 

If this was all true. If priority does not really matter like we are saying it is then why are we not seeing any 3rd/4th/5th/9th priorities winning GA? Its not happening. 

Its not happening because when they draw GA they start with, now wait for it, first priorities!!!! Say it with me... First Priorities!!! 

Same goes for reserved. Every lotto I have done this is how they did it. We have people here that go over this stuff with a fine tooth comb. We over analyze this stuff we scrutinize it. Years and years of this. When something is off we know its off and this lotto is very much off. 

What do we think is "off"?  I haven't read all the pages in the thread but followed along for a while today.  Has anyone posted actual confirmation someone won a higher priority that someone else had ranked first and whiffed?  So many people post BS here just to stir the pot.  And I'm sure the number of people that thought they were properly in the lottery but actually were not, is pretty far from 0.

Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22