Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,414
    edited April 2023
    DEGBTI said:
    My thoughts,

if you put in for chicago as your first priority and didnt win, you are done, out. Say the first drawing was for 5K tickets and 5001 people had it as first priority. 5K people scored and one gut didn't. He's now done, no longer involved. 

Now, round two is 1K tickets. Those go to only the people who put chicago as a second priority. The guy who got left out in the first round is not included in round two, he's done. That's why people who put chicago as priority 1 left with nothing and priority 2 and 3 people won. Cause they entered the priority round accordingly. just a thought, I know nothing.
    This makes no sense 
    Post edited by NewfieintheUSA on
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    DEGBTI said:
    My thoughts,

if you put in for chicago as your first priority and didnt win, you are done, out. Say the first drawing was for 5K tickets and 5001 people had it as first priority. 5K people scored and one gut didn't. He's now done, no longer involved. 

Now, round two is 1K tickets. Those go to only the people who put chicago as a second priority. The guy who got left out in the first round is not included in round two, he's done. That's why people who put chicago as priority 1 left with nothing and priority 2 and 3 people won. Cause they entered the priority round accordingly. just a thought, I know nothing.
    Pretty f’ed up but could very well be what happened.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,657
    solace said:
    Shumway35 said:
    Maybe I missed something, but it was understanding that choosing GA / Reserved was giving you the same odds of getting a reserved seat as choosing just "Reserved". That is how I understood the information. I was also concerned that choosing both "GA / Reserved" and "Reserved"  may result in being disqualified etc. As such, my wife, close friend and I all choose "GA /  Reserved" for  St Paul nights 1 and 2. We all go shut out which is very strange as some folks are getting St Paul as their 4th or 5th choice. It appears that choosing both "GA / Reserved" and "Reserved" increased your odds of getting a seat. 

Regardless a very disappointing and confusing day 

Same! They should have made it clear that choosing both would not void your request, that was my fear as well. 
    They did make it clear:

In order to increase your chance of getting tickets, please select all of the seat preferences you would be willing to accept. 

• machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • PJINFLAPJINFLA Posts: 723
    TonyB said:
    I put in Indy Deer Creek GA res and got section F front row behind the Board.  247xxx
    I put in Indy GA Res and got jack shit
    Put in for:
    Chi 2
    Chi 1
    Indy 
    StP 2

And also recieved jack shit.

My fiancé put in for 
    Chi 1
    Indy
    Chi 2

And worse than receiving jack shit, she received jack shit and still has me as a fiancé. 
    Poor girl!
    4/22/92 St. Petersburg, 8/23/92 Orlando, 3/29/94 St. Petersburg, 10/7/96 Ft. Lauderdale, 9/8/98 East Rutherford, 9/22/98 West Palm Beach, 9/23/98 West Palm Beach, 8/9/00 West Palm Beach, 8/10/00 West Palm Beach, 8/12/00 Tampa, 4/11/03 West Palm Beach, 4/13/03 Tampa, 6/2/03 Irvine, 6/3/03 Irvine, 9/28/04 Boston, 9/29/04 Boston, 9/1/05 George WA, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 9/12/05 London, 9/13/05 Hamilton, 10/03/05 Philadelphia, 5/16/06 Chicago, 5/17/06 Chicago, 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, 6/24/06 Cincinnati, 6/11/08, West Palm Beach, 6/12/08 Tampa, 6/19/08 Camden, 6/20/08 Camden, 8/23/09 Chicago, 8/24/09 Chicago, 10/27/09 Philadelphia, 10/28/09 Philadelphia, 10/30/09 Philadelphia, 10/31/09 Philadelphia, 5/18/10 New Jersey, 5/20/10 New York, 5/21/10 New York, 9/3/11 East Troy, 9/4/11 East Troy, 9/11/11 Toronto, 9/12/11 Toronto, 9/02/12 Philadelphia, 9/21/12 Pensacola, 7/19/13 Chicago, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13 Brooklyn, 11/23/13 LA, 10/24/13 LA, 11/16/13 Oklahoma City, 10/1/14 Cincinnati, 10/20/14 Milwaukee, 10/22/14 Denver, 4/8/16 Ft. Lauderdale, 4/9/16 Miami, 4/11/16 Tampa, 5/1/16 New York, 5/2/16 New York, 8/5/16 Boston, 8/7/16 Boston, 8/20/16 Chicago, 8/22/16 Chicago, 4/07/17 New York, 8/08/18 Seattle, 8/10/18 Seattle, 8/20/18 Chicago
    9/02/18 Boston, 9/04/18 Boston, 9/11/22 New York, 9/16/22 Nashville, 9/22/22 Denver, 8/31/23, St. Paul, 9/2/23 St. Paul, 9/18/23 Austin, 9/19/23 Austin
    GlowGirl said:
    solace said:
    Shumway35 said:
    Maybe I missed something, but it was understanding that choosing GA / Reserved was giving you the same odds of getting a reserved seat as choosing just "Reserved". That is how I understood the information. I was also concerned that choosing both "GA / Reserved" and "Reserved"  may result in being disqualified etc. As such, my wife, close friend and I all choose "GA /  Reserved" for  St Paul nights 1 and 2. We all go shut out which is very strange as some folks are getting St Paul as their 4th or 5th choice. It appears that choosing both "GA / Reserved" and "Reserved" increased your odds of getting a seat. 

Same! They should have made it clear that choosing both would not void your request, that was my fear as well. 
    They did make it clear:

In order to increase your chance of getting tickets, please select all of the seat preferences you would be willing to accept. 

But GA/Res + Res shouldn't give you any additional odds of winning 
  • BW285110BW285110 Posts: 30
    My one and only choice was one show in Ft Worth.  I got absolute garbage tickets.  Very, very back of the floor.  If I were to sit in these, it would be the worst seats I have ever had at any of the 1000 or so concerts I have seen in my life - by a long shot.  $300 down the drain.
  • jh275312jh275312 Posts: 92
    Damiens said:
    Wondering if there was a higher win rate for folks that put GA/Res AND Res vs. folks that only put GA/Res.    I had GA/Res AND Res for both St.Paul N1 and N2 and got both (Res seats for both shows).  I know 10C was instructing people to pick both to improve chances. Wondering if that actually played out to be the case.  Also likely St.P was a lot lower demand than Chicago or Austin
    If St. Paul was lower demand please explain why I know three separate ten club people who were completely shut out using number one and two priority    I am just beyond tired of this. The best is people who got St. Paul as later picks and complaining about seats. 
  • ReleaseMeReleaseMe Posts: 745
    JBob87 said:
    riley540 said:
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    Team @PJNB
    I used Chicago as an example but St Paul is even worse from what I have seen. 
    St. Paul 1…. My one and only priority. Nothing yet 
    That's wild. Keep the faith. So many people reporting that they won that show with 3,4,5 priorities.

If you don't get tickets either they changed the process significantly or TM fucked up.

I do wonder if TM fucking this up is why nothing came out yesterday. They ran a test, realized it was wrong, and tried to fix it. But simply ran out of time.
    Same, I've selected St. Paul N1 GA or Reserve as my ONLY pick for my account - no emails - I'm trying to make sense of the lottery lol

Granted it's my only pick... if GA was not selected I'd be in a pool with the rest of priority 1 reserves I would assume ... still wasn't picked...  but then other people are reporting on getting picked for St. Paul N1 with their 2nd priority?

Case of it is what it is... still trying to be optimistic on trying with the Verified Fan route hah
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • BW285110 said:
    My one and only choice was one show in Ft Worth.  I got absolute garbage tickets.  Very, very back of the floor.  If I were to sit in these, it would be the worst seats I have ever had at any of the 1000 or so concerts I have seen in my life - by a long shot.  $300 down the drain.
    You do realize how small this venue is?
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • StojStoj Posts: 122
    1st choice Chicago Night 1
    2nd choice Austin Night 1
    3rd choice Chicago Night 2

Not trying to complain but I’m an idiot. I live in Chicago but pulled Austin. Only had it as 2nd because my buddy was like “oh that’d be a cool destination show!”
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
    GlowGirl said:
    solace said:
    Shumway35 said:

They did make it clear:

But GA/Res + Res shouldn't give you any additional odds of winning 
    It’s only due to getting drawn in GA first, where Reserved only said nope, don’t want that.

outside of that, should be no impact
    ReleaseMe said:
    JBob87 said:
    riley540 said:
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    Team @PJNB
    I used Chicago as an example but St Paul is even worse from what I have seen. 
    St. Paul 1…. My one and only priority. Nothing yet 
    That's wild. Keep the faith. So many people reporting that they won that show with 3,4,5 priorities.

If you don't get tickets either they changed the process significantly or TM fucked up.

I do wonder if TM fucking this up is why nothing came out yesterday. They ran a test, realized it was wrong, and tried to fix it. But simply ran out of time.
    Same, I've selected St. Paul N1 GA or Reserve as my ONLY pick for my account - no emails - I'm trying to make sense of the lottery lol

Granted it's my only pick... if GA was not selected I'd be in a pool with the rest of priority 1 reserves I would assume ... still wasn't picked...  but then other people are reporting on getting picked for St. Paul N1 with their 2nd priority?

Case of it is what it is... still trying to be optimistic on trying with the Verified Fan route hah
    This is completely f'd up. I'd definitely email TC about it when you get your rejection email
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    DEGBTI said:
    My thoughts,

That is a completely broken system, and messed up in my opinion.

I'm starting to think that this is exactly what happened though. 
    BW285110 said:
    But the point is since FTW was their #1 priority, Noone with FTW as 2 or 3 should win before them
  • BRWillyBRWilly Posts: 81
    If there’s anyone out there gutted not to get N1 Austin, know that I sadly have 2 reserved in the building I will have to put on F2f
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    Boston 5/17/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Philadelphia 4/29/16 (TEN)
    Fenway Park 8/5/16
    Fenway Park 9/4/18
    St. Paul 9/2/23
    Philadelphia 9/7/24
    Baltimore 9/12/24

Ev Solo Providence 6/15/11
  • RP112579 said:
    Starting to think that the side/behind stage draw for Chicago and the lawn draw for Indy is going to drag into tomorrow.
    I agree. There is still some hope. They have tomorrow to button things up and notify people one way or another.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,276
    TonyB said:
    I put in Indy Deer Creek GA res and got section F front row behind the Board.  247xxx
    Put in for:
    Chi 2
    Chi 1
    Indy 
    StP 2

My fiancé put in for 
    Chi 1
    Indy
    Chi 2

And worse than receiving jack shit, she received jack shit and still has me as a fiancé. 
    Didn't some people get Chicago with choice 2 or 3?
    Yes they did. Despite being present to the forums this evening, Kat and Sea have been eerily quiet regarding our concerns. I'm not on social media, but has there been ANY clarification/insight from any of the PJ mgmt?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    DEGBTI said:
    My thoughts,

Makes a lot of sense, sadly.

what a mess.

hopefully Ten Club is able to sort it out and help fix it, though I’m not expecting anything.
  • BW285110BW285110 Posts: 30
    BW285110 said:
    My seats are THE last row of the floor.  I would consider those perhaps the worst seats in the house no matter the size of the venue.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 962
    DEGBTI said:
    My thoughts,

This makes no sense 
    seriously, how does it not make sense? Nobody really knows
    TonyB said:
    Put in for:
    Chi 2
    Chi 1
    Indy 
    StP 2

My fiancé put in for 
    Chi 1
    Indy
    Chi 2

Didn't some people get Chicago with choice 2 or 3?
    Yes they did. Despite being present to the forums this evening, Kat and Sea have been eerily quiet regarding our concerns. I'm not on social media, but has there been ANY clarification/insight from any of the PJ mgmt?
    This is a shitshow, and unfortunately I expect that they will not acknowledge it
  • BW285110 said:
    BW285110 said:
    My seats are THE last row of the floor.  I would consider those perhaps the worst seats in the house no matter the size of the venue.
    The level of entitlement amongst some in this fan base is comical. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
    DEGBTI said:
    DEGBTI said:
    My thoughts,

This makes no sense 
    I think that person was saying it’s an illogical way to do it.  Not that you are wrong.
  • tdawe said:
    Austin 1 Section 217 (priority 1)
    Austin 2 Section 206 (priority 2)
    10C #506xxx

A bit disappointed in the seats, but as others have noted it’s a sign that, as with the 2020* shows, a huge amount of the tickets are going to club members. 
    Yup I’m 252XXX and got night 1 at sec 110. Thrilled to be there really and so thankful I got tickets at this price point. Really not a bad seat in the house for this and something inside me feels like these are going to be really special shows. Thank you 10C. Know it’s hard on them and keeping 1000’s of people happy. 
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Here’s what’s been reported so far that seems fucked:

-Priority 1s have not received tickets to same picks Priority 2 or higher have gotten tickets.
    -Priority 1 with lower club number has been issued seats behind Priority 1 with club number 200k higher
    -I’m sure there’s more
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
    Doug87 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    DEGBTI said:
    My thoughts,

This makes no sense 
    I think that person was saying it’s an illogical way to do it.  Not that you are wrong.
    That's what I meant. WTF knows what happened
    Kevinman said:
    Here’s what’s been reported so far that seems fucked:

-Priority 1s have not received tickets to same picks Priority 2 or higher have gotten tickets.
    -Priority 1 with lower club number has been issued seats behind Priority 1 with club number 200k higher
    -I’m sure there’s more
    Don’t forget the double Austin pairs that got corrected 😂
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    Doug87 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    My thoughts,

Makes a lot of sense, sadly.

what a mess.

hopefully Ten Club is able to sort it out and help fix it, though I’m not expecting anything.
    Gearing up for the Verified/F2F. Not expecting FV prices, but I'm really hoping the prices drop a bit come July-August.

Still hanging on to that thread of hope though since there hasn't been any Chicago movement in hours, and most of the 200 and all of the 300 haven't been hit.
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,410
    BW285110 said:
    BW285110 said:
    The level of entitlement amongst some in this fan base is comical. 
    I'm happy to be in the building for the shows
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)