Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,669
    I’ll take Baltimore over NY still pissed about 2020! I had reservations for a really good crab house I’m hoping it happens!
    Jose any leads on great oysters there?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    Do not expect anything between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Ed is surfing.  =)
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,510
    Get_Right said:
    But it's funny reading people getting pissedb off every day that the announcement doesn't come.... all about their plans!!
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 307
    Get_Right said:
    But it's funny reading people getting pissedb off every day that the announcement doesn't come.... all about their plans!!
    The funniest thing is the people that act so cool cos they don't care yet they post in the thread 🤔
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    100 Pacer said:
    I’ll take Baltimore over NY still pissed about 2020! I had reservations for a really good crab house I’m hoping it happens!
    I have to look back at the place I had reservations for! But down there you can’t really go wrong with a place for oysters & soft shell crabs or crab cakes 😃
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    I miss Maryland seafood..grew up in Southern MD. Maryland Crab cakes are the best
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 487
    Well. They are not playing at Mad Cool. Festival is not returning in 2024. Just announced on Instagram.
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,732
    Camden Yards is one of the only premier ballparks left for them to play.  Would be epic.  Sad it’s not happening.

instead, it will be a ticket blood bath at CFG if they ever return to Baltimore 
    I don’t think it’s gonna be as bad as 2020 if they’re playing 6 shows between New York, Boston, and Philly
    It's ALWAYS gonna be a ticket bloodbath between those cities!! 🤣
    All I’m saying is I don’t think the demand for Baltimore 2024 will be the same as 2020 when they didn’t play all 3 major cities, and Camden wasn’t added yet. Remember it was just MSG and Baltimore for the northeast. This time it sounds like the northeast is getting 7 shows instead of 2.
    Agreed. I never had trouble getting tickets for MSG before 2020. In 2020/23 it was a shitshow. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    JackD. said:
    Well. They are not playing at Mad Cool. Festival is not returning in 2024. Just announced on Instagram.
    Thats a bombshell😱 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,548
    edited December 2023
    Camden Yards is one of the only premier ballparks left for them to play.  Would be epic.  Sad it’s not happening.

instead, it will be a ticket blood bath at CFG if they ever return to Baltimore 
    And the Pissed-off people who had tickets for the Canceled show.(I'm sure those Threads will be fun>HA)

Post edited by cutz on
  • Options
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    Thats a bombshell😱 
    And there we have it. They might not even be at NOS Alive which makes it a tour without festivals. So there‘s no need to announce early. See you next year folks!
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 278
    Go on nos alive !!!
    Really hope for news soon. 
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,172
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    Thats a bombshell😱 
    And there we have it. They might not even be at NOS Alive which makes it a tour without festivals. So there‘s no need to announce early. See you next year folks!
    Agree. Five city / eight show tour. Hoping now they fit in somewhere like the ziggo dome at the end if they are not doing Mad Cool / Nos Alive. This tour is going to be announced in January / February time!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,205
    edited December 2023
    deb1211 said:
    I miss Maryland seafood..grew up in Southern MD. Maryland Crab cakes are the best
    I grew up in Maryland as well - near DC. Chesapeake crabs are the best. Crab cakes and bushels of crabs with lots of Old Bay. Yum. 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    GlowGirl said:
    deb1211 said:
    I grew up in Maryland as well - near DC. Chesapeake crabs are the best. Crab cakes and bushels of crabs with lots of Old Bay. Yum. 
    I was born in DC..raised 45 min south. Jerry's seafood is incredible. I went to the one in Calvert County and they gave us so many free things to try and gave us warm robes to wear cuz it was chilly in there. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    https://g.co/kgs/9JdZz2
    Thames Street Oyster House
    (443) 449-7726
    This is the place as soon as we find out date and where the show will be I’m making reservations! 
  • Options
    So as of now they are not playing Baltimore? At all I’m totally lost with the rumors! The 1st person to give me solid info gets my -/;())&@ if I happen to get lucky 
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 808
    edited December 2023
    JackD. said:
    Jup. Interesting why they skip 1 year

• Options
    JackD. said:
    Zen23 said:
    Who actually provided the exact dates for the UK shows? I have scrolled back many, many pages ... but couldn't find anything trustworthy.
    There isn‘t. just_one guessed some dates, people quoted it in other forums and it came back here as fact.
    28/29
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    I have to look back at the place I had reservations for! But down there you can’t really go wrong with a place for oysters & soft shell crabs or crab cakes 😃

Its blue crabs in baltimore.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,330
    So as of now they are not playing Baltimore? At all I’m totally lost with the rumors! The 1st person to give me solid info gets my -/;())&@ if I happen to get lucky 
    The current rumor is they are playing Baltimore after the msg and Philly shows. It sounds like msg x2 at the beginning of September, followed by Philly x2, followed by Baltimore. But at the moment, we don’t know if Baltimore is an arena show or Camden yards. 
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    Zen23 said:
    Who actually provided the exact dates for the UK shows? I have scrolled back many, many pages ... but couldn't find anything trustworthy.
    There isn‘t. just_one guessed some dates, people quoted it in other forums and it came back here as fact.
    28/29
    So Mr. Face, what you gotta say about an European announcement date? Soonish or next year?
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,510
    seanclax said:
    Get_Right said:
    The funniest thing is the people that act so cool cos they don't care yet they post in the thread 🤔
    I don't care
  • Options
    exileexile Dublin Posts: 82
    Looks like mad cool is going ahead after all ! 

>>> Mad Cool will be held in 2024 in Madrid as planned. The publication of a message on networks in which the festival called on its followers to see each other again in 2025 generated a stir among fans, but everything seems to be part of an advertising campaign for the event, as sources from the event informed this newspaper. In fact, Mad Cool would be about to call the press to the presentation of the poster.

The reaction was almost viral. The message, with the festival's iconic Ferris wheel in the background, which has been moved to its three locations, read: "See you in 2025", that is, "see you in 2025", which many festival fans expressed their hope for. hands to head. Doubts about the viability of the last festival site served as justification for the skeptics. Many were already talking about the explosion of the festival bubble. But not. It was a network trick that had served perfectly to attract attention. The names who will visit Madrid in July 2024 will be announced soon.

Link >> https://www.larazon.es/cultura/musica/mad-cool-celebrara-2024_20231203656cf5b90ec7c80001bae810.html
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    JackD. said:
    Zen23 said:
    28/29
    So Mr. Face, what you gotta say about an European announcement date? Soonish or next year?
    No clue 
  • Options
    As usual there are no rumors. It is all hearsay. 
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    As usual there are no rumors. It is all hearsay. 
    I am not sure you know what hearsay means. 
  • Options
    exile said:
    Looks like mad cool is going ahead after all ! 

>>> Mad Cool will be held in 2024 in Madrid as planned. The publication of a message on networks in which the festival called on its followers to see each other again in 2025 generated a stir among fans, but everything seems to be part of an advertising campaign for the event, as sources from the event informed this newspaper. In fact, Mad Cool would be about to call the press to the presentation of the poster.

The reaction was almost viral. The message, with the festival's iconic Ferris wheel in the background, which has been moved to its three locations, read: "See you in 2025", that is, "see you in 2025", which many festival fans expressed their hope for. hands to head. Doubts about the viability of the last festival site served as justification for the skeptics. Many were already talking about the explosion of the festival bubble. But not. It was a network trick that had served perfectly to attract attention. The names who will visit Madrid in July 2024 will be announced soon.

Link >> https://www.larazon.es/cultura/musica/mad-cool-celebrara-2024_20231203656cf5b90ec7c80001bae810.html
    Poorly executed and a stupid trick, if true. They got what they wanted, but still very stupid.
  • Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 722
    @ Facemeltor 
    are we looking at two shows in Vancouver in May to start the tour? Also, any hints about a Missoula date in august? Asking for an Albertan friend ;) 
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    The current rumor is they are playing Baltimore after the msg and Philly shows. It sounds like msg x2 at the beginning of September, followed by Philly x2, followed by Baltimore. But at the moment, we don’t know if Baltimore is an arena show or Camden yards. 
    Keep in touch! 
This discussion has been closed.