Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,142
    lavila said:
    Robbert said:
    JackD. said:
    Well. They are not playing at Mad Cool. Festival is not returning in 2024. Just announced on Instagram.
    Jup. Interesting why they skip 1 year

Local press (in Spanish) says that 2024 will still happen...4 days as previously announced. F knows at this stage. Last year they moved the venue to some dumpster in the south of the city and apparently was an absolute disaster. 

https://www.larazon.es/cultura/musica/mad-cool-celebrara-2024_20231203656cf5b90ec7c80001bae810.html?fbclid=IwAR38dXRSSz4-Arz6sRrAgfFH7FOU2uVjEe7yUOYKkSpo9fbhQuc_r0YMgxo

See you in 2025, but, 2024 will still happen. WTF? 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    raindog80 said:
    lavila said:
    Robbert said:
    JackD. said:
    Well. They are not playing at Mad Cool. Festival is not returning in 2024. Just announced on Instagram.

Local press (in Spanish) says that 2024 will still happen...4 days as previously announced. F knows at this stage. Last year they moved the venue to some dumpster in the south of the city and apparently was an absolute disaster. 

https://www.larazon.es/cultura/musica/mad-cool-celebrara-2024_20231203656cf5b90ec7c80001bae810.html?fbclid=IwAR38dXRSSz4-Arz6sRrAgfFH7FOU2uVjEe7yUOYKkSpo9fbhQuc_r0YMgxo

i think they meant it as 2025 is a lock but it backfired as to all people thought 2024 was cancelled lol
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,767
    JackD. said:
    23scidoo said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    Zen23 said:
    Who actually provided the exact dates for the UK shows? I have scrolled back many, many pages ... but couldn't find anything trustworthy.
    There isn‘t. just_one guessed some dates, people quoted it in other forums and it came back here as fact.
    I didnt guessed. Someone posted the dates 22, 25 and 28/29 (Dublin,Manchester,london) it was not me. When i posted the dates i thought it made sense(based on previous tours) i always made the point to say they werent real. I wouldnt even put the band playing shows on back to back nights, so it definitly wasnt me

Im actually pretty tired and disappointed with this. Just announce the thing already,it getting ridiculous...
    In a week..
    You think? You know? You wish?

I know it‘s common sense, it‘s gotta be next week the latest, but…
    I think on the next newsletter will we have the ''keep your membership''..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    just_one said:
    raindog80 said:
    lavila said:
    Robbert said:
    JackD. said:

i think they meant it as 2025 is a lock but it backfired as to all people thought 2024 was cancelled lol
    What...? :D 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:
    raindog80 said:
    lavila said:
    Robbert said:
    JackD. said:

What...? :D 
    its the only reason i see LOL
  • Options
    I have to tell the truth, I didn't understand what you wrote!  =)
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,767
    Still can't believe Amsterdam wouldn't happen ..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    LOL

when they posted "see u in 2025" the marketing must have thought "we will have another edition in 2025, be excited!!!" but the general public thought "2024 edition is cancelled then"
  • Options
    TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,362
    edited December 2023
    23scidoo said:
    JackD. said:
    23scidoo said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    Zen23 said:
    Who actually provided the exact dates for the UK shows? I have scrolled back many, many pages ... but couldn't find anything trustworthy.
    There isn‘t. just_one guessed some dates, people quoted it in other forums and it came back here as fact.
    I didnt guessed. Someone posted the dates 22, 25 and 28/29 (Dublin,Manchester,london) it was not me. When i posted the dates i thought it made sense(based on previous tours) i always made the point to say they werent real. I wouldnt even put the band playing shows on back to back nights, so it definitly wasnt me

Im actually pretty tired and disappointed with this. Just announce the thing already,it getting ridiculous...
    In a week..
    You think? You know? You wish?

I know it‘s common sense, it‘s gotta be next week the latest, but…
    I think on the next newsletter will we have the ''keep your membership''..
    That and probably the new album...and hopefully the long-awaited tour announcement...
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Options
    just_one said:
    raindog80 said:
    LOL

when they posted "see u in 2025" the marketing must have thought "we will have another edition in 2025, be excited!!!" but the general public thought "2024 edition is cancelled then"
    Ah ok!

But TOTAL NONSENSE for me. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    edited December 2023
    seanclax said:
    Get_Right said:
    No its when someone's testimony cannot be verified and that is all this thread is
    Sorry I asked my mom and she said she does not want to give up her informant at this time. 
    No need to apologise to that fool.

Insults can get you banned.
  • Options
    savoyadsavoyad UK Posts: 5
    edited December 2023
    Both arenas in Manchester are still clear 25/06
    Co-op (the new one) is filling out around that week - Liam Gallagher both before and after in a kind of residency but also Jonas Brothers and Killers announced on dates in between his now, so could be Pearl Jam scheduled in same way..
    (EDIT - it looked negative, I meant it to be positive: coop is filling up, but dates are squeezing in and rumoured PJ date still clear)
    Post edited by savoyad on
  • Options
    one of the most famous newspapers in Spain just confirmed that Mad Cool is going ahead with the 2024 edition

https://www.marca.com/tiramillas/musica/2023/12/04/656da50b22601d96358b45a0.html

something just crossed my mind.

what if they fucked up their english and wanna say something like "see u AT 20:25(today´s announcement)" and ended up saying "See u in 2025"

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,330
    steven87 said:
    steven87 said:
    I’ve looked through pages trying to find..but any educated guesses on dates for MSG?
    Wrigley is rumored for august 29 and 31 and msg is rumored for right after. So I’m guessing something like September 3-4. I’m thinking back to back days because of how busy msg’s schedule typically is, so might be tough to hold it open during the usual in between day. 

Thanks @Facemeltor! Sounds like it’s going to be a really busy first week of school! 
    Lol. Will make for a brutal first two days of school for us educators and parents of small children. Coffee will need to be strong and plentiful. 
    I have two little ones, one of whom will be starting preschool and another of whom will be starting kindergarten that week. It’s gonna be a loooooooooong week! I’m already stocking up on coffee lol. I’m also going to need to spend several months begging/pleading with/cajoling my wife to make this happen. 
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    As usual there are no rumors. It is all hearsay. 
    I am not sure you know what hearsay means. 

The law degree says I do. The band is not on tour. All this chatter is wishful thinking.
    Hearsay is a synonym for rumors. How can you have one and not the other...

You would think someone with a law degree would know that. 
    As a lawyer, I have met many other lawyers over the years who seem to have no understanding whatsoever of what hearsay actually is 🤣
  • Options
     I was really hoping Mad cool was cancelled in 2024. Awful festival.
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    hadrielia said:
    Be glad if you went when it was in Valdebebas...the new location is a shithole. You can't pay me enough to go to Mad Cool 
  • Options
    lavila said:
    hadrielia said:
    Be glad if you went when it was in Valdebebas...the new location is a shithole. You can't pay me enough to go to Mad Cool 
    Oh i know, I went to see RHCP last summer. It was really dangerous at some point.

06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 307
    savoyad said:
    Both arenas in Manchester are still clear 25/06
    Co-op (the new one) is filling out around that week - Liam Gallagher both before and after in a kind of residency but also Jonas Brothers and Killers announced on dates in between his now, no could be Pearl Jam scheduled in same way..
    If its not the new arena then they might aswell of played in Leeds.
    That old Manchester arena is garbage
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,732
    steven87 said:
    steven87 said:
    I’ve looked through pages trying to find..but any educated guesses on dates for MSG?
    Wrigley is rumored for august 29 and 31 and msg is rumored for right after. So I’m guessing something like September 3-4. I’m thinking back to back days because of how busy msg’s schedule typically is, so might be tough to hold it open during the usual in between day. 

Thanks @Facemeltor! Sounds like it’s going to be a really busy first week of school! 
    Lol. Will make for a brutal first two days of school for us educators and parents of small children. Coffee will need to be strong and plentiful. 
    Indeed. Need to pray that there is no back to school night that week!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    steven87 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

The law degree says I do. The band is not on tour. All this chatter is wishful thinking.

As a lawyer, I have met many other lawyers over the years who seem to have no understanding whatsoever of what hearsay actually is 🤣

That is true.The comments in this thread have no basis in fact. Those of us that have been around for awhile know to just wait for an announcement. 
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    steven87 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

That is true.The comments in this thread have no basis in fact. Those of us that have been around for awhile know to just wait for an announcement. 
    I take everything with a grain of salt until the actual announcement. Plans can always change. Hence why I won’t make travel arrangements until the official announcement. That being said, I still enjoy the rumors- this is a rumor thread, after all. 
  • Options
    I’ve been known to book refundable hotels based on dates on the board.  At times, it has really worked out.  And other times, two clicks to cancel.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    anyone knows the email of mad cool festival?
    i wanted to text in messenger when i woke up  a coworker ,who i talked last night with him about something  and i had to scroll 150 mesasages to find him..
    i want to forward those idios handling mad cool  social media  all the pms i receive from last night
    thanks 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    i wanted to text in messenger when i woke up  a coworker ,who i talked last night with him about something  and i had to scroll 150 mesasages to find him..
    i want to forward those idios handling mad cool  social media  all the pms i receive from last night
    thanks 
    I'm reading between the lines on that! Good to see you buddy!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 487
    thanks 
    Glad to help:

• Options
    thanks 
    so u´re saying mad cool is a go?  ;)
  • Options
    Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 307
    thanks 
    Didn't you receive my WhatsApp few days ago? :D
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Ince.es said:
    thanks 
    Didn't you receive my WhatsApp few days ago? :D
     oh just saw that ..was u?...i really dont know
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    EunoEuno Posts: 1
    Hi! Please, if you love your audience as I think you do, play in Madrid in an indoor venue like the Wizink Center, most fans are of an age and Mad Cool is a festival with too many people and poorly organized, a suffering.
This discussion has been closed.