Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,918
    Spunkie said:
    JT167846 said:
    Anyone see pricing and seat info for Auckland? 

That's for 2 tix. 
    And you may still end up with seats.....
    Will get what we get and won't get upset!
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,532
    edited February 13
    duplicate
  • Options
    LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 151
    ISO 1 ticket Portland thru Seattle 1 
                          Philly 1, 2
                          Too soon to give up on this clusterfuck? 
  • Options
    Put in request for both Fenway shows.  $175 ticket per seemed steep for sure.  Speaking of steep, I bought the standard CD for $17.95 or whatever and w/shipping and tax it's $25.99.  For the standard CD.  Like, wut?  I hope they're not selling the CD's at Target for $12.99 in 2 months.
  • Options
    jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 82
    edited February 13
    I've just cancelled my London entry after reading through all this. Can't justify that money for what could potentially be a nosebleed seat you'll be able to pick up way below face value the week of the show. They're 100% going to palm off all those seats at the top to low priority Ten Club members 

Considering this myself because of the prices, but I'll sleep on it. I've had good seats from lottery in the past, but don't want to be stuck with crappy ones that will be tough to sell.

When does the f2f usually open?  Like a month before the shows?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    Baltimore all options, Fenway 1 and 2 all options. Wish those grandstand sections weren't included at Fenway but oh well.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,918
    edited February 13
    PJNB said:
    Open photo

This is pretty offensive to the intelligence of 10Cs fanbase too. 

What caused too much confusion was Ticketstoday fucking the lotto up repeatedly and nothing to do with 10C members complaining about the system.
    I apologize for being the tool
    :rofl:
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    edited February 13
    Spunkie said:
    Spunkie said:
    JT167846 said:
    Anyone see pricing and seat info for Auckland? 

That's for 2 tix. 
    And you may still end up with seats.....
    Will get what we get and won't get upset!
    Good for you - I will be upset if I get seats, especially if they are nosebleed and at that price!
  • Options
    goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 369
    Really sucks there are no Toronto shows this tour.
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,184
    For the verified fan sales is that a presale? And do I need to register for each country looks like it may be only once at yhhr .com site ,?
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,377
    think its probably soon time for 10c to just do like other acts, fan club gets a presale code and may the best man/internet connection win choosing what you want for seats, can still easily restrict resale value for f2f. 
    Gonna vote a solid no on this proposal for bot harvesting 
  • Options
    il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    "Fans who are unable to use their tickets are welcome to sell them via Ticketmaster at the original price paid, without incurring any additional fees to the seller or buyer."

I think this is the biggest news at all compared to the previous tours, right? I think that's great. Is this confirmed?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    mpedone said:
    After bemoaning the dates earlier, my wife took the time to list the feasibility of each and every show on the tour, not just NA Leg 2. Still don't think we're going to more than a couple, but I love her optimism. :)

Sounds like a keeper!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    Anyone not a get an email confirming their requests? How do I confirm it via their website? Thanks.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• Options
    jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 82
    MD190661 said:
    Anyone not a get an email confirming their requests? How do I confirm it via their website? Thanks.

took mine about 15 minutes
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,552
    goldenegg said:
    Really sucks there are no Toronto shows this tour.

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    "Fans who are unable to use their tickets are welcome to sell them via Ticketmaster at the original price paid, without incurring any additional fees to the seller or buyer."

I think this is the biggest news at all compared to the previous tours, right? I think that's great. Is this confirmed?
    This is the way the last tour worked
  • Options
    HenriettaLowellHenriettaLowell Cologne, Germany Posts: 57
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    London , Berlin x2 , Barcelona x 2 submitted , last time im doing something this big , that was expensive!!!

only received the confirmation for london , not berlin and barcelona. anyone else?
    Didn‘t receive a confirmation e-mail for Berlin either. So there’s only the confirmation page at the end of the Ticketmaster flow. Took a screen shot just in case…
    just received confirmation for all of them.

same for price for GA AND Seating , since the whole place is available i better win all 5 shows dammit!!
    Got the Berlin e-mail now as well. But it says confirmation is not sent out before the 21st? That hopefully still means the general sale starts after that, right?
  • Options
    MD190661 said:
    Ten Club - 2024 U.S. Shows (ticketmaster.com)
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Click that, in the menu select My Requests

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    GW2553GW2553 AMORICA Posts: 61
    Since when does Fenway allow a Pit?

• Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 294
    Put in request for both Fenway shows.  $175 ticket per seemed steep for sure.  Speaking of steep, I bought the standard CD for $17.95 or whatever and w/shipping and tax it's $25.99.  For the standard CD.  Like, wut?  I hope they're not selling the CD's at Target for $12.99 in 2 months.
    I hate to break it to you...there's this site called Amazon you might want to check out.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,377
    GW2553 said:
    Since when does Fenway allow a Pit?

They do at many other concerts. I was pit there for GNR.
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,599
    I got this message on Berlin site:
    HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.
    I got charged 1€ but haven't got any email confirmation
  • Options

so in the last tour, 2022 you mean, a 10c member who couldn't go and got the GA ticket in presale could sell it?
  • Options
    The email for tickets should come from Ticketmaster Request Support
  • Options

so in the last tour, 2022 you mean, a 10c member who couldn't go and got the GA ticket in presale could sell it?
    in Europe I mean...

• Options
    MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    Vedd Hedd said:
    MD190661 said:
    Thanks all. Link is giving me an error, but could be on my end. I'm sure it's fine, but I'll follow up. Only ordered for Sacramento. Guessing a Monday night won't be too hard. Probably won't even sell out.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,013
    Vedd Hedd said:
    MD190661 said:
    what about europe?
  • Options
    £160 for Manchester? Different venue, but Foo Fighters were about £85 I think?
    4784495 - Thomas 9
This discussion has been closed.