Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    pjl44 said:
    so i picked GA only for the 2 Seattle shows.

Im fucked i know
    Seattle has GA only?
    Nope!
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    I cant make the new Indy date. Is my only option fan to fan? Any chance to get a refund?
  • Options
    DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 325
    Sittin this tour out. Don't wanna play the over/under on cancelled shows again, weird seating for 10c members at some shows and chicago (minus Indy) being closest city for me. I'll pick up a boot or two. Hope all enjoy! 
  • Options
    domjon77domjon77 Posts: 29
    MD190661 said:
    Anyone not a get an email confirming their requests? How do I confirm it via their website? Thanks.

took mine about 15 minutes
    Mine took about 30 minutes
  • Options
    bertan said:
    £160 for a London ticket is outrageous as it is, but not being able to apply just for a GA ticket is an absolute joke. So I can be out £320 for two tickets and end up with seats rather than GA? And they don't even guarantee good seats, it could be third tier seats at the very corner of the stadium, those are in the pot.

Who the hell came up with this system? Where is the common sense? Absolutely not requesting 10C tickets this time, I'll try my luck with the general sale. That is of course if I can justify spending £320 to myself.

What a joke...
    It does seem very odd that you can't choose GA only but you can choose seating only. I assume if you choose the Standing/Seating option it would allocate all the GA first? You would be pissed if it didn't and then there were more GA available in the general on sale.
    I guess the real question is…how are these tickets selected? Is it a random generator that assigns GA or seats?
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,083
    domjon77 said:
    MD190661 said:
    Anyone not a get an email confirming their requests? How do I confirm it via their website? Thanks.

Submitted my entry at 12:42 eastern.  Still waiting on email confirmation. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    I cant make the new Indy date. Is my only option fan to fan? Any chance to get a refund?
    You should be able to request a refund 
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892

Im fucked i know
    There is no "GA only" option
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    CloudDog23CloudDog23 Posts: 147
    I'm getting:

Unable to process your order due to the following error(s)::
    • Transaction declined based on your payment settings for the profile.
    I have tried:

• Multiple devices, Mac, Windows, iPad, iPhone
    • Multiple browsers on said devices in private and non-private browsing modes
    • Checked the card I am trying to use is the one on my account, it's the same card I recently bought Tool and Green Day tickets with, so I know it's OK with them
    • Multiple cards, just in case.
    Really don't know what to do, but very very frustrated and disappointed.

I have contacted TM support, but not holding out much hope.

2000/05/29 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2006/04/20 The Astoria, London, UK
    2006/08/29 Gelredome, Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007/06/18 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2009/08/18 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2010/06/25 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2012/06/20 MEN Arena, Manchester, UK
    2012/07/30 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2013/02/10 O2 Academy Islington, UK (Brad)
    2013/09/19 O2 Academy Brixton, UK (Soundgarden)
    2014/07/08 first direct Arena, Leeds, UK
    2014/07/11 MK Bowl, Milton Keynes, UK
    2017/06/06 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2018/07/17 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2022/07/08 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2022/07/09 Hyde Park, London, UK
  • Options
    I'm getting:

I have tried:

• Checked the card I am trying to use is the one on my account, it's the same card I recently bought Tool and Green Day tickets with, so I know it's OK with them

You have through the weekend to get it sorted.  It'll be ok. 
  • Options
    JbabbingtonJbabbington Huntington WV Posts: 145
    edited February 13
    I got an email confirmation from TM, but when I go to my profile on PearlJam.com and "my tickets", it says "you have not entered any ticket drawings".

anyone else experiencing this?
  • Options
    dani11dani11 uk Posts: 42
    edited February 13
    NH87 said:
    Does anyone happen to know what blocks PK2 in Berlin represent? Some digging online suggests potentially B, D and G, but was hoping someone on here might know for sure? Thanks!
    Just found this (for another concert at Waldbuhne  - this is the link)

Edit: I don't know if this is correct for PJ or not...

Post edited by dani11 on
  • Options
    DbongersDbongers Posts: 11
    edited February 13
    guicorsi said:
    Hi,
    I think it's one of my first posts here. I'm from Brazil and I'm planning to go to Barcelona for the 2 nights, It will be my first time watching PJ outside my home country.

I have a physical disability(cerebral palsy) but i can walk or even watch the show standing if I really need to. Considering this,  I have a couple of doubts:
    1) Does Anyone know how is the view from the "special needs seats" available in the pre-sale? when I search on the venue website all the seats seem to be far away from the stage.
    2) In the "pit" area is there a lot of pushing or physical contact? because i'm a bit scared of being pushed and falling.
    3) Here in Brasil when we have huge concerts like this is common to have one special area(a platform or something similar) for people with special needs in the "Pista" section, very close to the stage with a great view but it doesn't seem available in the Barcelona Show. Is it common in Europe?

Thanks!!
    Hi, my experience (in the Netherlands) is that most of the venues put those platforms at the end of the arena/pista section. Or next to the sound booth. Think I have seen a few (but mostly the festivals) put them a bit on the side of arena closer to the stage. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it is indeed at the end of the arena. 

But I just saw that in London it is on the side next to the golden circle….

Whelp, I at least entered for the verified fan in London. Still thinking about trying for the 10c. It’s a lot of money for tickets with a change of getting seats and possibly even bad ones… prices are crazy considering AC/DC starts at 85€ in Amsterdam…
    Post edited by Dbongers on
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,399
    just_one said:
    So the confirmation email says Feb 21 but the 10c email says UK Europe: Feb 17-18

what is which?
    I think j it says you will receive confirmation By Feb 21st, as in that's the latest you'll hear.
    I imagine we'll hear over the weekend. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,377
    pjl44 said:

Im fucked i know
    Seattle has GA only?
    Nope!
    Dude gonna be in for a surprise 
  • Options
    MJ178168MJ178168 Posts: 62
    MJ178168 said:
    I submitted my requests for both Wrigley shows and got the email but realized I didn't notice where the P1 seats were.  I saw other posts about other venues complaining about the location of P1 seats.  Where are those for Wrigley?
    I would also like to know the answer to this
    I just thought it would be like the other lotteries for Wrigley but it sounds like for other locations you could see where the seats may be.  Maybe I misinterpreted the comments though
  • Options
    MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    domjon77 said:
    MD190661 said:

Finally got mine after 30 minutes or so. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,399
    I got an email confirmation from TM, but when I go to my profile on PearlJam.com and "my tickets", it says "you have not entered any ticket drawings".

Yep, there's nothing on your Tenclub profile. I think it's because it's all through Ticketmaster. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    BraceYourSelfBraceYourSelf Posts: 814
    edited February 13
    I'm getting:

I have tried:

This is a mess. It happeend during other presales (Phish, Dead, Goose)

I had this happen to me previously.

One of the things that people say solved it was to add "apartment number" to the first line, if using that.    Spell out "Drive" instead of DR. in your address. 

This did not fix it to me. 

Other things people have tried is going to a new wi-fi spot.
    Post edited by BraceYourSelf on
  • Options
    MusicDude415MusicDude415 Philly Burbs Posts: 171

When they did this type of system in 2022, they didn't show up under My Tickets either.  I submitted my request shortly after 12 Eastern and still haven't gotten an email confirmation.  You sure that wasn't for the Verified Fan sale?  
    5/26/06 - Camden, NJ -- 10/31/09 - Phila, PA -- 10/21/13 - Phila, PA -- 10/22/13 - Phila, PA -- 04/28/16 - Phila, PA -- 04/29/16 - Phila, PA -- 09/14/22 - Camden, NJ
  • Options
    You should be able to request a refund 

Cool. Do you know if I do that through 10 club or ticketmaster? Fan club tix. Only option on ticketmaster is to sell.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,083

Thats because 10c doesn't run the actual lottery anymore. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,258
    If you get a refund, they're probably just gonna throw them back up as Premium. Just list them on F2F. They'll sell instantly, and you'll get paid in like 7 days.
  • Options
    zpalffyzpalffy Posts: 7
    Regarding MSG:  I have a low 10c number (130,000's).  Does it make sense to pick both "GA and P1" and "P2"? for both MSG shows?
    I realize I can only get 1 show, but would having the P2 option kill my chances of GA/P1 for the "other" show?

I'd guess my low 10c number will get me among the best of the P2 seats if I get that.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,219
    the rules say we can win only one msg show , yet TM is charging for both shows?
  • Options
    Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 322
    In markets with less demand, is there a possibility of resale tickets below face value? I seem to recall that fan-to-fan won't let people decrease the price. 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,335
    If you get a refund, they're probably just gonna throw them back up as Premium. Just list them on F2F. They'll sell instantly, and you'll get paid in like 7 days.
    Help your fellow fan! Timed drops are welcome 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,377
    zpalffy said:
    Regarding MSG:  I have a low 10c number (130,000's).  Does it make sense to pick both "GA and P1" and "P2"? for both MSG shows?
    I realize I can only get 1 show, but would having the P2 option kill my chances of GA/P1 for the "other" show?

I'd guess my low 10c number will get me among the best of the P2 seats if I get that.
    Not kill but definitely lower. If your P2 entry got selected you'd be done for 10C MSG tickets.
  • Options
    severinlseverinl Posts: 21
    In the past for US TM Lotteries, have there been GA Tickets held back for the general sale or have all been given out during the Lottery? 
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there will be a 10 club section for hotspur stadium? A la BST style…
This discussion has been closed.