Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    So... put in for all of the arena shows where I know I can unload the worst seats in the house at face value and hope I hit GA on something?

The ticket prices are now what one of you charged me for a GA ticket in LA in 2013! You know who you are.
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,184
    We can register for 10C and verified fan right,?
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,444
    I feel like a whole lot of wait and see is in my future with this tour.  Won’t know until April if I like the album, which figures to be 1/3 of each show.  My 10c number is mediocre to bad, would rather not get stuck with bad seats.  Will probably enter for NYC or something that might otherwise be impossible to get.  But increasingly the value prop of 10c is becoming just the ability to post on the forum.  

One thing I would say is people who are complaining about the ticket prices have obviously not looked at what other comparable bands are charging.  The prices are fine.  It’s whether the thing that is being sold is what I want to buy that I am thinking about.  It used to be automatic I’ll enter for whatever I can, but it’s different now.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    lazyjc22 said:
    Registered for a show and got a confirmation email from TM.  Says we'll be notified on the 22nd if we're selected to join the sale on the 23rd.  The sale is first come first serve, so I guess seniority means nothing anymore? 
    are you talking about Ticketmaster only, not about 10c, right?
  • Options
    bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 206
    Registered for Dublin but can only get Gold Circle at almost €180 each and no listing of how much a standard GA ticket will be. For reference GA for Green Day at the same venue 5 days later is €90-€100. Can’t help but feel I’m being fleeced for being a 10C member. 
  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 23
    edited February 13
    bertan said:
    £160 for a London ticket is outrageous as it is, but not being able to apply just for a GA ticket is an absolute joke. So I can be out £320 for two tickets and end up with seats rather than GA? And they don't even guarantee good seats, it could be third tier seats at the very corner of the stadium, those are in the pot.

Who the hell came up with this system? Where is the common sense? Absolutely not requesting 10C tickets this time, I'll try my luck with the general sale. That is of course if I can justify spending £320 to myself.

What a joke...
    Exactly why I cancelled mine once I realised. Will try general sale, and failing that, tickets the week before 
    Will ticketmaster apply the Platinum ticket thing for Pearl Jam in europe? General sale I mean, or is it that PJ don´t play that game?
    Post edited by FBech on
  • Options
    JbabbingtonJbabbington Huntington WV Posts: 145
    MJ178168 said:
    I submitted my requests for both Wrigley shows and got the email but realized I didn't notice where the P1 seats were.  I saw other posts about other venues complaining about the location of P1 seats.  Where are those for Wrigley?
    I would also like to know the answer to this
  • Options
    I feel like a whole lot of wait and see is in my future with this tour.  Won’t know until April if I like the album, which figures to be 1/3 of each show.  My 10c number is mediocre to bad, would rather not get stuck with bad seats.  Will probably enter for NYC or something that might otherwise be impossible to get.  But increasingly the value prop of 10c is becoming just the ability to post on the forum.  

One thing I would say is people who are complaining about the ticket prices have obviously not looked at what other comparable bands are charging.  The prices are fine.  It’s whether the thing that is being sold is what I want to buy that I am thinking about.  It used to be automatic I’ll enter for whatever I can, but it’s different now.  
    What do you mean that your 10c member number is bad? Isn't a lottery based on random, rather than seniority?
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    What is the deal with Climate Pledge and Moda having Pit and Floor... the floor section is behind GA.. is the whole floor GA split into two sections or is that how TM will sell GA .. Floor is not cut up into smaller sections on the map.. but only two I see in that config 
  • Options
    FBechFBech Sevilla Posts: 23
    edited February 13

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    The old European GA lottery was great while it lasted 
    Curious how early entry will work now with Fan to Fan involved now and no FOS for shows. 
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896

What do you mean that your 10c member number is bad? Isn't a lottery based on random, rather than seniority?

Lottery is random, seat assignment is based on seniority. Lower number doesn't give you better odds to get tickets, but gets you better seats if you do.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    The old European GA lottery was great while it lasted 
    Curious how early entry will work now with Fan to Fan involved now and no FOS for shows. 
    you mean that maybe 10c member won't get early entry before Fan-to-fan?
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 294

Yes, but location is based on seniority.  Not worth it for some to pay close to $200 for the low oxygen seats.
  • Options
    mpedone said:

Lottery is random, seat assignment is based on seniority. Lower number doesn't give you better odds to get tickets, but gets you better seats if you do.
    oh ok, so seniority only works for seated tickets, right?
  • Options
    mpedone said:

Correct. And only for seat location
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,013
    seanclax said:
    just_one said:
    So the confirmation email says Feb 21 but the 10c email says UK Europe: Feb 17-18

what is which?
    Did you get your barcelona confirmation 
    yes it took a while but i go it
  • Options
    llamasrawesumllamasrawesum Auckland, NZ Posts: 32
    bertan said:
    £160 for a London ticket is outrageous as it is, but not being able to apply just for a GA ticket is an absolute joke. So I can be out £320 for two tickets and end up with seats rather than GA? And they don't even guarantee good seats, it could be third tier seats at the very corner of the stadium, those are in the pot.

Who the hell came up with this system? Where is the common sense? Absolutely not requesting 10C tickets this time, I'll try my luck with the general sale. That is of course if I can justify spending £320 to myself.

What a joke...
    It does seem very odd that you can't choose GA only but you can choose seating only. I assume if you choose the Standing/Seating option it would allocate all the GA first? You would be pissed if it didn't and then there were more GA available in the general on sale.
    Upcoming:
    Auckland 8&10
    Sydney 21&23
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    mpedone said:

Yes.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    mpedone said:

Correct. And only for seat location
    ok, I thought you meant that the older the number, the higher the chance of getting early-entry standing tickets.
  • Options
    edited February 13
    "Fans who are unable to use their tickets can sell them through Ticketmaster Resale at the original price paid. However, you must have a valid bank account or debit card in the country of the event(s) to sell your ticket2

DID anyone have experience with this in the previous tour?
  • Options
    GhostChileGhostChile Posts: 1,123
    so i picked GA only for the 2 Seattle shows.

Im fucked i know
    Mexico City 17/7/2003 Mexico City 18/7/2003 Mexico City 19/7/2003 Santiago Chile 22/11/2005 Santiago Chile 23/11/2005 Buenos Aires Argentina 13/11/2011 Santiago Chile 16/11/2011 Lima Perú 18/11/2011 Sao Paulo Brasil 31/3/2013 Buenos Aires Argentina 03/4/2013 Santiago Chile 06/5/2013 Santiago Chile 4/11/2015 Buenos Aires Argentina 7/11/2015 Porto Alegre Brasil 11/11/2015 Sao Paulo Brasil 14/11/2015 Brasilia Brasil 17/11/2015 Belo Horizonte Brasil 20/11/2015 Rio de Janeiro Brasil 22/11/2015 Bogota Colombia 25/11/2015 Mexico City 28/11/2015 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 8/4/2016 Miami, FL 9/4/2016 Tampa, FL 11/4/2016 Santiago Chile 13/3/2018 Santiago Chile 16/3/2018 Rome Italy 26/6/2018 Prague Czech Republic 1/7/2018 Krakow Poland 3/7/2018 Berlin Germany 5/7/2018 Barcelona Spain 10/7/2018 Dana Point, CA 1/10/2021 Dana Point, CA 2/10/2021 Seattle, WA 28/05/2024 Seattle, WA 30/05/2024
  • Options
    lazyjc22lazyjc22 Posts: 128
    mpedone said:
    lazyjc22 said:
    Registered for a show and got a confirmation email from TM.  Says we'll be notified on the 22nd if we're selected to join the sale on the 23rd.  The sale is first come first serve, so I guess seniority means nothing anymore? 

Pretty sure that's the TM Verified Fan sale, not the 10 Club presale.
    Thanks. Thought that was the case, but kept getting routed to the same place.  Finally got it figured that out.  
  • Options
    NH87NH87 Posts: 29
    Does anyone happen to know what blocks PK2 in Berlin represent? Some digging online suggests potentially B, D and G, but was hoping someone on here might know for sure? Thanks!
    Reading, Aug '06
    London, June '07
    Manchester, Aug '09
    London, Aug '09
    Berlin, June '10
    Manchester, June '12
    Leeds, July '14
    London, June '18
    London, July '18
    Amsterdam, July '22

• Options
    jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 82
    edited February 13
    If I get 2 tickets, if necessary, am I able to sell just one of them on f2f and keep other?
    Damn Monday night shows.
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    If I get 2 tickets, if necessary, am I able to sell just one of them on f2f and keep other?
    Damn Monday night shows.
    Yes, you can sell one 
  • Options
    NH87 said:
    Does anyone happen to know what blocks PK2 in Berlin represent? Some digging online suggests potentially B, D and G, but was hoping someone on here might know for sure? Thanks!
    good question indeed. I am looking for only Standing, but since I logged in now, do you know if earlier today there was the option of only PK1 standing and now is not there anymore?
  • Options

Im fucked i know
    You can't pick GA only
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,377

Im fucked i know
    Seattle has GA only?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    Confirmed it's Glen Hansard AND his band opening Leg 2. He is fun solo but the full band is awesome. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
This discussion has been closed.